Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 9: Dildo Diddling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Dildo Diddling - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Neither Barbara nor Cheryl was satisfied with the sex they were getting since their pregnancies had advanced to the swollen belly stage. It was partly John's fault. After the bitching and irrational behaviour they had subjected him to during the first two months he had been gun-shy. At least, that was what the women told themselves.

"John has left us too much alone," the younger girl said. "Let's go to bed together."

It was Friday night and the two women had been drinking for three hours and John was on an all night stake-out. Sober, Barbara would never have agreed but drunk and horny, she was ready to try anything. Except cheat. And going to bed with her sister wouldn't be cheating.

Once they were in the bedroom Cheryl reached down, unfastened her front closure bra and peeled both cups back away from her large breasts. Barb felt her breath catch in her throat as she saw what a nice sexy big set of tits her sister had. Her own were big too but not as firm as her kid sister's. Then, as Barbara watched uneasily Cheryl slipped her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them off, revealing her freshly shaved and nicely smooth pussy.

"My God Cheryl. You shaved your... you know. Why?"

"I don't know... I just felt like it. Come on, Barb, don't be shy," Cheryl said as she started pulling Barb's top off over her head and then helped Barb get out of her lounging clothes.

The older woman didn't know what to expect when Cheryl went down on her knees in front of her naked body. She'd never been with another woman in the sexual sense not had she even thought about it before her kid sister suggested it. The same couldn't be said about the teenager. Since age thirteen she'd been a muff diver and divee.

Placing her hands on her sister's plump thighs Cheryl gently got her to spread her legs and then she reached behind Barb's naked ass, cupped both naked asscheeks and pulled Barb's pussy firmly against her mouth as she licked and kissed her naked and already wet pussy.

With her natural inhibitions dulled by alcohol Barb began to moan and push her exposed pussy against Cheryl's face almost immediately. The total salaciousness of what was being done to her was arousing a fever of lust within her mature, sex-starved body and within only a few minutes, Cheryl had Barb exploding in her first uninhibited girl-girl sex play ever. Barb loved the feel of another woman's face on her pussy and her hands were pressed behind Cheryl's head as her sister ate and licked her until she exploded in a gut-wrenching orgasm. John had eaten her before of course but Cheryl had a woman's knowledge of where to place her lips and tongue for maximum effect.

Cheryl then led her shaky kneed older sister over to the nearby bed and as Barb lay back in sated lethargy the other woman left the room.

Cheryl returned with a small bag and from it she pulled out a large 8 inch strap-on dildo.

"Cheryl," Barb said as she lay there in front of Cheryl, "what are you planning to do with that?" Barb had never used a dildo before and the lewd way her sister was acting was arousing her again.

"You're kidding, right? You know exactly what I'm going to do," Cheryl said as she moved up on the bed where Barb was lying and she placed the large thick black dildo in front of her belly and then fastened it securely so she could use it on Barb just like she was a man with a big horny cock to fuck inside her hot wet pussy.

"You're gonna really love this, Sis, if you've never had a dildo before," Cheryl said as she knelt there in front of Barb's widespread thighs, letting the other woman see what an erotic sight it made for a woman to have the big thick dildo jutting hotly from her body in preparation for fucking her.

"I never dreamed you were such a pervert, Cheryl," Barb said as she lay there naked, waiting for Cheryl to mount and slide the cock-substitute up inside her hungry pussy. "Do me good, little sister, do me good with that nasty looking big black cock you've got between your legs," Barb said. She wet her fingers on her tongue and then she reached down, rubbed the wetness on the head of the big dildo and helped Cheryl as she moved in between her legs to position the dildo.

Because it wasn't a real flesh-and-blood cock that Cheryl was preparing to use on her, Barb didn't feel as if she was cheating on her husband although she wasn't sure what John would think. But anyway, she wasn't going to tell him. The size of the pseudo penis however caused some apprehension. It was longer and thicker than the only one she really knew, her husband's but she'd wondered for years what it would feel like to have a truly big one inside her. And its black colour gave it an added fillip of naughtiness.

Cheryl dropped onto the bed beside her sister and cupped her soft, fat pussy. "Do I look good to you Sis," she asked with a lewd smile? "I can be like the Energizer bunny... and I can get bigger, too." The younger woman opened the bag she was carrying and dumped out on the bed a selection of four more dildos varying from six to about ten inches in length and from less than two to almost four inches in diameter.

"Oh God, Cheryl." She reached out to fondle the stiff, rubbery appendage that was a couple inches longer than the only penis she knew and was about twice as thick. "You could split me with it. Have you had it in you?"

"Not yet Barb... but after I fuck you with it you gotta fuck me... with that one," and she pointed to the largest of the collection. "And they all have vibrators that can be turned on if you want and this harness has one too that's pressing right on my clit. Then the younger girl opened the tube in her hand and slathered KY jelly over the big, fat dildo.

Barbara Flett was almost hypnotized by the sex tool strapped to her sister's hips. With the practice of many years she lay back and spread her legs, waiting apprehensively to be reamed by the fake cock.

Cheryl watched her sister's face as she mounted her and guided the glistening peach-sized knob to the older woman's fat-lipped slit. Barbara's pussylips rippled around the girth of the dildo. She felt filled up, stretched as her sister pushed it into her. Despite its size it slid in easily because it was so well lubricated. The tip nudged up against her cervix and a low moan sounded wetly from the base of Barb's throat. Cheryl began to slowly pump the plastic cock in and out of her sister's drooling quim.

"Go easy Cheryl... eeeasssyyy," Barbara cautioned as he sister pushed deeper. "It's too big for me... but it feels good."

"I like this, Sis. Now I know how a man feels when he has a woman on her back. Its like I'm in control and you're my slave. And I've never seen you look as sexy... not even when John was fucking you."

Barbara winced as Cheryl rammed into her feeling the enormous head stretch her in a way she'd never been stretched before. She let out a little yelp as the head pushed firmly on her cervix and she could feel the thick ridges near the base rubbing against her sensitive labia. Every movement her sister made brought a fresh pulse of heat to her body. She could feel her nipples stiffening with the stimulation. If I wasn't lubricated enough before she thought, I definitely am now.

Cheryl was enjoying her Sapphic experience as she pushed in smoothly and then backed off, pounding into Barb's cunt as surely as if she was an exceedingly well-hung man fucking a willing woman.

Barbara whimpered and moaned as she was fucked. She could hear her kid sister moaning softly, as well. The intensity of the sensations was enhanced by the total lewdness of what they were doing and within moments Barb was moaning uncontrollably, her whole naked body rocking back and forth under her licentious sister.

The woman on top was panting too as the little clit-rubbing vibrator sent hot thrills coursing through her loins and she had difficulty concentrating enough to maintain rhythm.

Suddenly, Barbara let out a piercing groan and screamed "I'm coming, I'm coming!" at the top of her lungs. She arched her back and clawing at the bed sheets, climaxing with a loud cry of ecstasy as Cheryl rammed the massive imitation cock deep inside her. She began to fuck her rhythmically with great, rapid thrusts, pushing her fake-cock into her into her so that even if she had wanted to stop coming, she couldn't have. She soared high on the orgasm and then she was pressed down on the bed as her sister collapsed and began to jerk and jitter in her own orgasmic throes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.