Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 8: Winter Comes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Winter Comes - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

It had been an unusually mild autumn. In a normal year there would be no way that young Orest Oland would have been fucking fourteen year old Darlene Smart in the park on the leaf-cushioned ground at the end of October but he had been. And Peter Mahoney had benefited since because of Orest's inadequacy he'd been able to sample the girl's underaged but well primed fuckwell to his and her satisfaction.

But now, three days later more seasonable weather had arrived. It was Saturday and the town was being blanketed by snow, blowing snow. It was a blizzard that had begun shortly after noon and it would have interfered seriously with Peter's plan to get Darlene into a motel bed in a neighboring town where he could explore her luscious, young body to his heart's (and cock's) content. But something else happened before the storm started which likely saved Peter from being storm stayed in a motel room with an underaged girl.

Darlene had been as anxious as her much older lover to go to bed with him. Peter parked in the driveway of a vacant and for sale house three blocks from the Smart residence. He backed into the driveway so he could watch for the girl and be able to drive away easily.

Peter Mahoney parked there about ten minutes ahead of their appointed time. He listened to the radio and his mind drifted until he saw Darlene coming toward him about half a block away. Just then another girl popped out of the alley Darlene was passing and he could see that Darlene stopped to talk to the other girl.

Perhaps his dalliance with the fourteen year old had conditioned him but for whatever the reason, the other girl attracted Peter's attention. She was a bit smaller than Darlene but she had a superb, little ass and he could see that her tits were nicely formed. Damn! That would be a tight, little pussy, he mused, his unruly organ swelling at the thought of getting into another young one. And then the girl turned and he saw that it was Colleen, his own precious, thirteen year old daughter Colleen.

Mahoney's developing boner wilted and he felt sick. He'd looked at his daughter as a sex object. With lust. And then he felt even sicker. What was Darlene telling her?

The girls chatted for another minute or so but it seemed like hours to the watching man. Colleen walked in the direction Darlene came from and Darlene came to the car after checking over her shoulder to see if Colleen saw her.

"What were you talking about? Did you say anything about me? Us?"

"Hee hee. Don't worry Mr. Mahoney. I didn't tell Colleen that her father was waiting for me and was going to fuck me. But he wanted to. I think it's really cool that you're fucking me and his kid brother is fucking your daughter. It's almost like we're meant to be lovers."

Peter Mahoney did not feel that way at all. The thought that this girl's brother was having sex with his innocent, young daughter was sickening and the idea that it might be happening at this very moment was even worse. His lust for fourteen year old Darlene wilted in the same way his boner had when he'd recognized his daughter as the girl he was lusting for.

Darlene would have possibly given her older lover a hard time if he'd tried to back out because of what he'd seen but before Peter spoke the radio suddenly issued a storm bulletin and recommended that people stay off the roads for the rest of the day. Darlene went home, her disappointment at having to break off their date tempered by the excitement of spying on her half-brother while he screwed Colleen.

Robert Ramsay may have heard the same weather warning but if he did, it didn't register on his conscious mind. He and Julie Smart had been going to the cabin by the lake ever since that fateful day when he'd coerced the plump, seventeen year old virgin into surrendering her virginity to him. Their subsequent meetings were not the result of coercion but rather were because they were in love, or at least she was in love.

The deacon had picked up his teenage lover beside The Mall as planned at eleven in the morning and, as they'd done for the last four Saturdays, they drove to the cottage by the lake.

"You're lovely, Julie. You're the most wonderful woman I've ever been with," Deacon Ramsay told the lovely teenager as soon as they were inside the cottage and he was able to take her soft, plump body into his arms.

He'd said this same thing to her every time they'd been there in the cottage. The randy deacon said it soon after he'd blasted his sperm into her for the first time and he was still locked inside her tight, cum-flooded cunt with her vestal blood leaking through the tight seal her first-fucked cunt made with the invading prick. And that time he'd meant it. Now however after being inside her still tight but definitely loosening vagina three more times his initial love for the young girl he'd devirginated had become little more than a desire to dominate the guileless and tractable teenager.

"I love you too, Deacon Ramsay. Are we going to be able to be married someday? I'm scared that God disapproves of what we're doing. I'm making you commit adultery."

"God understands about us Julie," the man said softly as he unfastened the waist of the girl's skirt. Then, as the woolen garment fell from her broad hips he pulled her sweater off over her head. "God knows that Mrs. Ramsay is committing adultery and that makes our love OK."

The girl gullibly accepted the deacon's rationale and stood in meek submission as he unsnapped her brassiere to free her fat, heavy breasts and then peeled off her silken panties to bare her lightly furred pussy. Deacon Ramsay led the naked girl over to the fireplace and while she stood shivering from the cold he lit the gas-fired, fake logs and began to take off his own clothes. Then he adjusted the three unobtrusive but strategically placed cameras so they would see the action from three angles.

"Mmmmm... you're wet," Robert murmured into the girl's mouth as his mouth covered hers in a tongue tangling kiss and his right hand cupped her fat pussy. "You were looking forward to being fucked, weren't you?"

"Please Deacon... don't talk that way," the girl protested but Ramsay had deduced during their earlier trysts that crude language seemed to arouse her.

"You know you want it, don't you," he continued as he knelt on the fake bearskin rug and drew the girl down with him. "Your little cunt is hot and juicy and you can hardly wait to have his cock inside you can you?"

"Oh please... please Deacon Ramsay... it's a sin to say those things," but as she voiced her concern Julie on her own volition laid on her back, spread her stout legs apart and drew the man over on top of her.

"No doll... not that way," Ramsay said softly as he rolled off the girl's compliant frame and drew her over on top of him. "You're going to be on top of me so I can see all of you while you fuck me."

"I'm embarrassed," Julie simpered but obediently she allowed the deacon to adjust her body until she was kneeling astride his hips, her fat pussy poised only an inch or so above then man's upthrust staff.

Robert felt like the luckiest man in the world as the young and wonderfully acquiescent teen knelt over him, her heavy breasts swaying and jiggling with each nervous breath.

"Put it in Julie. Put his cock in your hot, hungry cunt."

"Nooo Deacon... don't talk that way," the girl protested but she was settling herself over him, her chunky thighs straddling his naked hips and Ramsay could feel the graze of her soft curling pubic hair as it brushed against his naked stomach. Grasping his distended cock in her hand, she began to guide it towards the warm grasping furrow of her cunt, and the deacon sighed with satisfaction as he felt the hard rubbery head caress the girl's soft delicate tissue already moist with expectation.

It was one thing to have timid shop girls service him in order to keep their jobs but this was much, much better. Maybe next time he'd run the CD he was making of their sex so she could see how sexy and wanton she was. And someday he'd make sure that her bastard father saw it too.

Julie began to sweep the bulging head of her lover's inflated prick along the length of her pulsating cuntal split, and the fluted edges of her moistly glistening inner lips clung tenaciously to his hard masculine flesh, and the bulbous head became lubricated with her free-flowing vaginal juices. It was hard to believe that only a month ago this young beauty had been a virgin and even now she acted embarrassed by sex-talk.

Deacon Ramsay grasped the fat roll around the girl's hips, and held her in a vise-like grip. Hungrily, he began to rotate her entire pelvis until she was revolving over the spongy cap of his burgeoning penis still grasped firmly in her hand.

"Oh please Deacon? It looks too big?" But even as she uttered words of apprehension the submissive girl began to position herself over the jutting instrument, easing herself down slowly, until she had managed to insert the huge distended head up inside the tender inner folds of her cunt mouth, accustoming herself once more to the hard feeling of a heavy, pounding prick inside her.

But the initial contact unleashed the fury of Ramsay's's lust, and with a savage snarl, he crashed the helpless girl's pelvis downward, driving his thick rod upwards with flesh-splitting cruelty. She was completely skewered, and the fleshy hair-lined outer lips of her pulsing vagina were resting on the tickling nest of the deacon's pubic forest. The licentious man clawed at the soft resilient flesh of Julie's smooth rounded buttocks as he raised her loins upward, feeling her sensitive inner membrane cling to his hard fleshy rod as her heated vaginal sheath slid upwards. He held her poised above him, leaving just the hard burgeoning head still buried inside her, and then he crashed her down again, feeling the spongy global mounds of her buttocks flatten down against his pubic area as his tunneling prick plunged far up inside her and, sitting astride as she was, he reached depths he'd never before attained... He could feel the pliant entrance of her cringing womb yield before his unabated onslaught and a gasp of mingled shock and excitement escaped the girl as she felt the unexpected pressure so deep up inside her impaled belly.

The Christian girl's eager vagina quickly accustomed itself to the ponderous girth of the man's trammeling penis, and she began to move up and down freely, establishing a yo-yo like rhythm. His palpitating cock seemed to expand even more inside her and she responded with a gentle tentative flexing of her novice inner muscle which seemed to excite him to even greater lust. His hands shot up eagerly and enfolded the enticing orbs of her big, soft breasts in his palms, and they rubbed and caressed her throbbing flesh, sending chill after chill curdling through her blood, making passion pulse hotly through her veins.

As the seventeen year old's passion intensified her big tits bounced madly, flopping and jouncing against her ribs like giant water balloons.

Her tight young pussy clung to the contours of the man's prick, as if it had melted and then congealed around his cock like a mold. Her big, soft tits jiggled provocatively before his face and Robert pulled her down to licked at her nipples. Then he buried his face in the malleable flesh of the youngster's bobbing breasts. 'God it was great to fuck a tight, young teen like Julie, Ramsay thought.

The plump girl lashed her lush ass from side to side and pumped her broad hips up and down on Robert's rigid prick. Twisting from the waist, she added torque to the straight in-and-out friction, grinding her tight young fuckhole down onto his upthrust prickmeat. She was incredible, Robert thought. Only a month ago he'd broken her cherry and now she was fucking him with more skill than any of the girls in their escort stable. Ramsay hunched his hips up to meet her as Julie's ass descended, and his cock surged deeply up into her steaming, creaming fuck-tunnel.

The man's cock seemed to fill her beyond belief, pumping in and out of her excited young twat. The fat cockhead plunged into the depths of her pussy like a battering-ram, and Julie was gasping, her lovely young face radiant with desire, her eyes narrowed and mouth wide open as she panted and whimpered with the excruciating pleasure of being well and truly fucked!

The deacon's hard prick was hammering so deeply into the young girl's tightly clasping cunt-hole that Julie almost expected it to come out of her mouth... spurting creamy jism out of her mouth in a sort of reverse blowjob.

The inexperienced girl's cunt was burning and cramping with terrible excitement as it clenched around the cock pounding within it. It burned with greater and greater heat, until finally, with one final surge of excitement, it erupted sending a long, glorious wave of ecstasy through Julie's jiggling, gasping body. She came with a rush, her head bobbing up and down, her mouth opening and closing and her eyes rolling back in her head. She began to throw her hips back at him, making her body swing harder and harder to impale herself on her seducer's big prick.

Excited beyond anything in his memory by the girl's sudden swift movement which sent his roiling sperm into a frenzy of churning liquid deep inside the darkness of his balls Ramsay felt a rush of heat that started in the pit of his stomach rise up in an overpowering curtain and steam through him, and at the same time, his cock began to jerk uncontrollably and the ache in his writhing balls had become unbearable.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.