Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 7: Anita Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Anita Again - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

It was more than a month since Reverend Gillis had deflowered her and although he'd said it was their secret and he'd do it again he had stayed away from her. But the buxom fifteen year old was in a terrible state. Eleven nights ago she'd seen him fuck Mrs. Smart and she was sure that he'd rather have a young girl like her than an old woman like Mrs. Smart even if the older woman had huge boobs. And today she'd seen Miz Mahoney leaving Reverend Gillis's office and the flushed way she looked and the way she walked left no doubt in the young girl's mind that her minister had fucked that woman too.

The memory of her first fuck was still vivid. The Reverend hurt her briefly when he broke her cherry. (The adolescent smiled, amused by what her cousin told her men called it when they split a girl's hymen.) But even though it had hurt it had been wonderful and the second time, with her hymeneal obstruction removed had been painless and he'd once more given her indescribable thrills.

That morning after Bonnie had removed the bloodstained sheets and Anita was back in her own bed she just lay there. Her freshly devirginated pussy felt tender and swollen and her breasts also felt heavy and warm. If Reverend Gillis had not already left the house she would have thrown herself at him again, hungry to be filled by his hot hardness.

The Reverend Gillis was deeply ashamed. He had betrayed a trust and he had violated an innocent fifteen year old girl. And he didn't trust himself enough to be near her again.

Anita had confided in her cousin Rita and after her initial disapproval the other girl became supportive. Very supportive. She hoped that Reverend Gillis would make Anita pregnant.

"I'm sure he likes you Anita. But he knows he shouldn't have made love to you... fucked you. But I know men. He wants you."

"Yeah but? Like? What can I do?"

"Do the women always stay here all night?"

"Yeah... except Miz Bonnie that one night."

"I have an idea. I have some sleeping pills... real strong ones. If you can get the sitter-woman to take one then you can sneak into the minister's room and... you know... he won't be able to resist."

"But? Like? How'll I do it?"

"Suck his cock, Anita. And act like you're a young girl. Men really like fucking young girls. And anyway, you're only fifteen so he knows you're not grown up. And tell him how big he is. How big his cock is. Men always want to be the biggest cock you ever had. And I guess he is for you anyway."

And then after Anita told her cousin about seeing the minister and Mrs. Smart fucking in his office, Rita had urged her to do something soon. "If he makes you pregnant, Anita, he'll have to marry you and then you won't have to worry about the immigration cops any more. Maybe you can even bring your mother here, too.

The young girl needed no more encouragement. Especially after what she'd seen on Saturday night, Anita wanted her minister inside her and if he gave her a baby, that as so much the better. She hadn't yet found a chance to slip the sleeping pill into the sitter's tea but tonight after seeing Miz Mahoney leave his office with a just-fucked waddle Anita wasn't going to wait any longer.

Miz Flett was spending the night and when the Guatemalan girl saw Barbara made a cup of instant decaf coffee she managed to slip a pill into it. The pill was likely unnecessary. Barbara was sleeping long hours now as her pregnancy progressed and before nine PM she was in her bed asleep.

Reverend Gillis was also in his bedroom with lights out before nine o'clock, fatigued from his satisfying but guilt-producing coupling with the lawyer's wife. By nine thirty all was quiet except for the scheming young teen that was lying naked in her bed and caressing her ripe young body while she fantasized about her minister.

Quietly and carefully Anita crept from her room to Reverend Gillis' room and then she quickly opened the door, slipped inside and closed it. She paused nervously to allow her eyes to adjust to the darkness.

JJ slept naked and as the girl's eyes adjusted she saw that he was lying on his back and uncovered. A damp towel was on the floor beside the bed because the minister had showered to remove the dried sex-sweat before going to bed. And despite the cum-draining action of Bridget Mahoney's experienced fuck channel his cock was in a state of semi-erection, sensitized by the fleshy massage it had enjoyed that afternoon.

The young girl's eyes took on a wicked glint. She brought a hand to her mouth, tongue tracing a shiny trail of moisture from her palm to her fingertips. Leaning over the bed her hair spilled over his stomach when she bent forward, encircling his turgid shaft with her slick hand as she went down on him. Her hot lips followed her circled fingers in a slow, descending grind, her tongue rubbing against him.

He clenched. He groaned. She smiled around him. Would he tell her to go away?

She pulled up again, tongue pressing pleasurably, lips nearly off, hand slipping up to tease his cock tip. He caught his breath, his fingers digging in the sheet beside the blanket. Once more, she slid her mouth down over him, taking him in against her tongue, her teeth grazing slightly.

She pulled up and then redoubled his bliss in a quick, downward slide. Up once more— a passionate pull, and then she swallowed him again. Anita was naturally skilled at fellatio even though her experience was limited to her Guatemalan boyfriend.

"Ohhh..." Gillis groaned, involuntarily.

She felt his thigh muscles clench and he pulled up one last time on his rigid member, and then released him to climb his body until her face was over his and her eager crease took his tip in. He shuddered. His muscles tightened.

"Yeesss Cindy... oohhh yesss... fuck me," the minister moaned and Anita realized with dismay that he thought she was someone else. Cindy. His niece Cindy? Had he fucked her too?

"Oh God, Cindy! You shouldn't be here. Mrs. Flett will hear us. Or Anita. You have to stop!"

The young teen was disappointed that her lover was thinking of another but, with consummate control she eased down on his tumescence, feeling the pulse of his veins. He groaned. So did she. And he felt so big. He was stretching her mouth with his big cock. Did Cindy think he was big? Had he been Cindy's first lover too?

Taking the chance of breaking his dream, Anita moved up over her minister's nude body and covered his mouth with her own. Reverend Gillis's arms went around her, holding her in place above him as his tongue thrust into her mouth. She felt his hard staff become fully erect and press into the mouth of her hungry, young cunt.

Then wordlessly, with the girl wrapped in his arms, and him wrapped in the girl's flesh, the minister turned them both until she was on her back and he was above, just barely inside her. He rocked slowly, savoring her hot, wet, velvet embrace. He bent down, his mouth once more on her nipple as he eased a hand between them to titillate her throbbing flesh.

"You're so wonderfully tight Cindy... almost like the first time," and Anita felt her minister push in slowly, withdraw, push in deeper, withdraw, slowly and rhythmically filling her inexperienced cunt with his thick maleness.

"Ohhh..." It was her turn to groan.

The minister reveled in the sensations as his bedmate pushed up against him, her broad hips grinding, her thighs quivering. He reared up and back, pulling her onto him by her knees. She slipped a foot out to the side as her body came to him, giving what he was taking. He pressed into her. She trembled and wrapped her arms around him as he brought her to the edge of ecstasy.

"Oh God Cindy! I love you!"

The fifteen year old girl agonized as she heard the words when her minister drove his pleasure deep within her. She clawed her bliss on his back. A wave crested to shore as she came to an urgent, needed climax, a craving that had been bursting within her since he had first demonstrated to her the ecstasy of coital orgasm. The shudder sent a chill to creep across the red welts on his back. He shivered, she whined, and they collapsed onto the rumpled blanket.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.