Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 6: Peter's Pedophilic Pleasure

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Peter's Pedophilic Pleasure - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Peter Mahoney stared at fourteen year old Darlene's naked body sprawled sexily on the grass before him. Her legs were still shamelessly spread wide apart, exactly the way he had left her. Peter worked his hand firmly up and down over his prick as he let his gaze wander up and down her body from her firm, youthful breasts to her pink, squeaky-clean little cunt. 'Well, nearly squeaky-clean, ' he amended his thought. Peter suspected that his young lover was possibly more experienced than she had admitted. Strangely, that thought aroused him even more.

Darlene came out of her post-orgasmic trance and opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Peter's huge erect cock and she watched with wide eyes as his fist jerked firmly up and down the formidable weapon. "God, your prick is huge... as big as," and she caught herself before saying her brother's name, "It's much bigger than Orest's!" She pushed herself up on her elbows to get a better look. Peter saw a look that he took to be of alarm cross her pretty young features as Darlene saw how big his man-sized cock really was.

"Don't worry, little girl! Once we get it all inside you, you'll love it!" Peter said softly when he saw alarm in the girl's eyes.

"But it'll never fit into me? I'm only fourteen!" Darlene whined, forgetting to lie about her age and forgetting too that David's cock had been as big as Mr. Mahoney's.

Peter's rigid tool jumped when he heard the girl say fourteen. Damn! He hadn't fucked a girl as young as that since he himself was sixteen. He knew his penis would fit, but he didn't want the girl to be afraid and tense. Then it might hurt her. He would have to get her so aroused that she'd be begging him for it. Then he'd stick every last fucking inch of it into her fourteen year old pussy and screw the living daylights out of the horny, little cunt. He lay down beside her and rolled her towards him.

"We don't have to fuck if you don't want to, sweetie!" he whispered, running his hands over her body, fondling her firm, round buttocks and squeezing her hard nipples.

"We don't?" Darlene asked with surprise. "But? Like? How? I mean, like... what else can we do?"

"Did you like getting your pussy eaten, Darlene?" asked Peter, putting his hand on her swollen little cunt mound.

"Oh, God yes! I... Ummmmmmmm! Ooooh, Mr. Mahoney!" she moaned as Peter's middle finger slipped between her moist cunt lips and massaged her little clitoris. A twitch went through her loins at the very thought, and her cunt muscles squeezed and relaxed around Peter's deeply imbedded finger.

"I would like to be fucking and eating you every chance I got, doll!" whispered Peter, squeezing her breasts alternately with one hand while the other stroked her slick, open gash.

"Ohhhh, God! I think I'd like that too!" the girl moaned, hunching her pussy up at the older man's fingers. Peter crushed his lips to hers, kissing the young girl hotly, forcing his hard tongue deep into her warm, receptive mouth. After a few seconds of passionate French kissing, he let his hot lips slide down over her soft, creamy neck to her breasts and Darlene groaned with delight as Peter sucked the hard, pink little nipples into his greedy mouth.

"Uhhhhhhmmmm, yesss, Mr. Mahoney! I love it!" she wailed. "Suck my bubs and feel my cunt! Ooooooooh, it feels sooo good!"

Peter pulled his mouth off Darlene's breasts and whispered in her ear. "You're a hot little cunt, aren't you, Darlene, honey!"

"Mmmmm, y... yesss!" she moaned, her eyes tightly closed as she wiggled her tiny, aroused twat against his hand.

"Tell me, baby!" grunted Peter. "Tell me what a hot cunt my sexy little girl is!"

"Oooooh, Mr. Mahoney! I am! I am! I'm such a hot little cunt!" gasped Darlene.

"And who are you hot for, honey?" Peter asked, fucking his finger in and out of her tight, wet little cunt hole with a vengeance.

"You! You Mr. Mahoney! I'm hot for you!" she screamed, grabbing hold of his cock.

"Ah, you like my big fat prick, do you, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Mmmmmm, yesss! I love to feel it, Mr. Mahoney! It's so soft and smooth and hard, all at the same time." she replied dreamily.

"Have you ever had a man's cock in your teenaged little cunt, Darlene?" The girl's lewd response to his own vulgar comments were arousing the man beyond anything he could remember.

"Oohhh Mr. Mahoney. No. Only Orest's little one and my... ," and she stopped before she said brother.

Peter groaned as the schoolgirl began to jerk her tiny fingers up and down the length of his erection again. It felt wonderful, but he needed more!

"Sit up, baby!" Peter ordered in a commanding tone of voice.

With uncharacteristic obedience Darlene did as she was told. The man knelt in front of her and guided the tip of his cock towards her small, pink mouth. She seemed hypnotized by the very sight of it so close to her. Looking down its massive length, Darlene found it impossible to imagine how she'd taken anything so large inside her but as she remembered, David's pre-teen tool had been that big. Not only was it as thick as her wrist, it was so very long! How in the world can my cunt be deep enough to hold all that, she wondered. But she remembered too seeing her father's cock buried up to the hilt in her mother once when she had spied on them and he was even bigger than David or Mr. Mahoney...

Peter pulled Darlene closer toward him, stroking her hair and petting her shoulders. Although he was trying to calm her, the girl could sense his own burning urgency. His whole body seemed to be quivering all over. She knew instinctively that he wanted her to do something, that he needed her, and the thought thrilled the pretty youngster.

"Take it in your mouth, honey!" Peter ordered in a firm voice.

Darlene was too intimidated to object. The man was older, an authority figure and the organ he wanted her to take into her mouth seemed to be a symbol of his power. She felt his prick-head rub against her lips. It felt smooth to the touch, as if it was made of silk, and although it was rock-hard, it felt soft as a feather against her lips. Darlene could smell a strong musky odour rising from it. She knew instinctively that it was the fragrance of sex and it sent a strange thrill surging through her adolescent loins. The fourteen year old girl gasped and opened her lips wide, leaning forwards to take the older man's throbbing cock into her small mouth. Her long brown hair fell seductively over her full, pointed tits as Peter put his hand on the back of her head and pushed his huge prick into her hot, moist mouth.

The idea of sucking a cock had frightened Darlene when she realized what the man was going to ask but it also thrilled her in a strange and inexplicable way. Mr. Mahoney was so big, so old, so in command that she felt at his mercy. Opening her mouth as wide as possible, Darlene tried to suck in as much of his cock as possible but she was only able to get half of his tool into her little mouth, the rest remained outside. Very carefully and methodically, the girl began to suck it. She seemed like a nervous beginner who was extremely anxious to learn. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and sucked tentatively, not knowing what the man expected.

"Uhhhh, nice! Real nice! But I want you to suck harder, Darlene. Don't be afraid to suck as hard as you like, baby!" Peter winced as the girl's teeth rasped along his prick. "Ouch! Careful, honey, you're little teeth are sharp!" he complained, holding her head back a little. "Use your lips, baby... just use your lips and tongue, ok!"

Darlene mumbled something unintelligible and nodded, causing Peter's cock to slip out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Mahoney!" she whimpered. "I'm not very good at it, am I?" she asked, batting her lashes over her deep green eyes.

"Don't worry, honey. Just relax and let it come naturally!" the lascivious man comforted the submissive girl. She looked up at him with her big green eyes and smiled shyly, pleased that the man seemed to like her.

"Play with my pussy again, Mr. Mahoney!" she asked. "Push your fingers into me while I suck your cock... please?"

Peter Mahoney smiled down at her, excited by her shameless request. This is going to be a great fuck he thought, reaching down between her eagerly spread thighs. As he cupped Darlene's hot, moist little pussy, Peter felt the girl's warm lips return to his aching prick. This time she was a bit better at it, and after sucking as much of his enormous cock into her tiny mouth as she could, she wrapped her little fingers around the remaining length, and began to jerk him off at the same time. Peter rubbed her swollen cunt mound with the palm of his hand, letting his fingers stray playfully over the tiny pink rosebud of her anus.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned, her lips still slurping noisily at his cock. Her hips hunched up off the ground at his hand, and Peter knew it was because of his finger action on her sensitive little arsehole. They were both in awkward positions on the ground. Peter was kneeling and Darlene was sitting up, leaning in to him with her face as she sucked his cock and tried to please him.

Peter decided to see how far she was prepared to let him go. He soothed her first by gently pushing his thumb into her succulent little twat, fucking it slowly in and out of her tight cunt hole until she was writhing with pleasure. Then, once she was used to his thumb in her cunt, Peter pressed his middle finger against her tight, quivering rear hole and pushed. Slowly but surely, his finger penetrated her little behind until his palm came to rest on the soft expanse of flesh between her two tight little holes.

"Mmmmfffff! Ummmmmmmm! Affffffmmmmmm!" were the only sounds that Darlene could make as Peter plugged the pretty little girl in all three holes of her horny, young body. The girl was gripped by the heat of her juvenile lust and her immature mind could barely grasp what was happening to her. Mr. Mahoney's big finger up her back passage felt strangely good... really good, especially with his thumb fucking her cunt and his cock in her mouth at the same time. She felt filled... filled with everything he could give her... yet deep down, she wanted more!

"Oh, Jesus, you're a sexy, gorgeous little cunt!" Peter breathed as the young teen began to rotate her hips and push her round bottom against his hand, trying to get as much of his hand inside her two tight, seething little holes as possible. He reciprocated by plunging his thumb and finger deeply into her, squeezing her hot, juicy membranes between them. He could feel the tip of his thumb press firmly against the tip of his finger deep inside her, separated from each other by a thin, elastic wall.

"You like that, don't you, kid? You like getting fucked in both holes at the same time, don't you?" His twin digits were ramming into her crotch like two pumping cocks, and the strange combination drove Darlene wild. She tried to take her mouth off his throbbing erection to answer but Peter wouldn't let her. He held her by the back of the head and forced her mouth further down over his aching cock.

Erotic sensations were coursing through Darlene's horny, young body, causing her tender young twat to overflow with fluid. Peter's finger and thumb slurped and squished noisily in her juices as his plunging digits sent ecstatic surges of erupting passion through her teenage pussy. Soon, the wonderful melting feelings began to spread outwards from her stimulated loins like wildfire, engulfing her entire body.

Darlene no longer had any shy girlish inhibitions. She wanted this big, handsome stranger to do everything with her, even to fuck her with that monster prick of his. The horny schoolgirl was lost in a spiraling vortex of total sexual abandon. Pulling her face away from the man's mouth-filling tool she looked up at him from her kneeling position.

"Oooooooooh! I can't stand it! Fuck me Mr. Mahoney! Oh, God! Please fuck me!" begged Darlene as her cunt and ass writhed on his hand and she stared wildly into his eyes. Her pretty young features were twisted into a mask of pure, adolescent lust... a look that expressed her desperate, yearning need more than words ever could.

She was ready. As ready as Peter ever hoped her to be. The hugely aroused man panted, pushing the girl onto her back. The fourteen year old girl opened her legs as wide as she could as Peter mounted her, giving him complete access to her tender, young pussy. She felt the tip of his cock pushing her swollen cunt lips apart, stretching them open as his huge prick penetrated her cunt. It was only half way in when. Peter stopped and rested his weight on both hands, giving the girl a chance to accept the thickness of his massive cock inside her tight little fuckhole.

"Am I hurting you, sweetie?" he panted. "You okay?"

"Ummmm! Yeah... OK," she replied.

Peter knew that this was the moment of truth. If he plunged straight into the kid's hot, wet little twat, like his cock urged him to, he might hurt her... and that would put her off more sex with him. She wasn't a virgin he knew. He'd seen the boy fucking her and he suspected there had been others. However, she seemed inexperienced and if took it easy and maximized her pleasure, he would have another hot little convert like the big-titted babysitter that he could fuck at his leisure... any time he wanted. It had to be done just right! The part of his cock that was already in Darlene's eager pulsing little hole was getting a really tight squeeze.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.