Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 5: Debauching Darlene

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Debauching Darlene - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

While Bridget Mahoney's seldom satisfied libidinous needs were being satisfied by her minister her husband came home early. Peter Mahoney did appreciate his wife's sexy charms but ever since the first time she suspected him of screwing their regular babysitter she'd acted too frigid, disinterested in sex. And with that rationale he had screwed many other women. His new secretary was proving to be a delightful piece of ass. Was it her youth? Ever since he'd fucked that big-titted, sixteen year old babysitter he'd become progressively more aroused by the sight of the uniformed schoolgirls he saw when he jogged around the path by the school. It was helping his health, he thought because since he began noticing the nubile young beauties he had been jogging almost every day

Changing into his running clothes Peter took off into the park that was close to their house. Maybe if he could talk Bridget into play-acting, pretending to be a teenager again as she had been when he'd first fucked her they could get a spark back into their sex-life.

Peter's weekday afternoon jog not only helped keep him in shape; but the path he took past the grounds of the local Middle School, was always filled with gorgeous young girls, most of whom used jogging as an excuse to show off their firm, sexy bodies. They were invariably clad in tight, skimpy running shorts and even tighter T-shirts, leaving little to the imagination. The sight of so many pretty young things bouncing along the path usually made Peter hotter than the exercise itself, and even though it seldom happened, by the time he got home to his wife, he was in the mood for a good long fuck to let off steam.

Today was no different and, as he rounded a corner he saw a stunning brunette running in the same direction as he was, about fifty metres up ahead. Watching the cute, round cheeks of the girl's bottom bounce enticingly up and down with every step she took, Peter increased his speed, trying to close the gap, but after a while, he realized that he wasn't going to catch up with the athletic young girl without wasting a lot of precious energy. And anyway, what could he do if he caught up with her? He looked around and spotted a side trail leading off to his left that looked promising. He veered off the main path and headed down the partly overgrown track. Maybe he could get in front of the girl and see if her tits bounced like her ass did.

'Not what you'd call a well worn path, ' he thought to himself, dodging the frequent low branches and jumping over the tree roots and fallen logs that threatened to trip him at every step. The track got worse and worse, finally becoming so overgrown that Peter had to stop and get his bearings.

"Fuck!" he cursed as he realized that the path had disappeared completely. "No way am I gonna get through there," he said aloud. With a shrug, the man turned and headed back the way he had come. He only got a few paces before a faint noise caught his ear. He stopped and listened. There it was again! It was faint but audible and seemed to be coming from behind the bushes off to his right. Peter bent down and squinted into the undergrowth. He could see nothing, but the noise became louder.

Curious now, Peter carefully pushed aside the branches and moved towards the direction the sounds appeared to be coming from. As he crept silently into the bushes, the noise became louder and clearer until suddenly the dense undergrowth thinned, and there, in a small clearing was the source of the mysterious sounds. It was couple of young kids, a boy and a girl, both half-naked on the grass near the edge of the clearing.

The girl was wearing what was left of her school uniform. She was lying on the grass on her back, with her knees bent and her legs spread wide, her white panties bunched lewdly around one slim ankle. The teenage boy was between the young girl's open thighs, his pants pulled down to his knees, and he was fucking her with all his might. The sounds he had heard were the girl's moans of pleasure as the boy's cock drove deep into her tight wet little hole.

The girl, who looked younger than the babysitter he'd fucked, had her eyes closed and her supple young body arched, straining to receive her lover's pumping cock. Each time the boy plunged his prick into her pussy, the girl let out a loud moan, she was obviously enjoying the penetration he was able to give her. Peter could see clearly between their writhing legs, and gasped at the sight of the girl's compact little twat. Each time the boy withdrew his stiff prick from her narrow slit, the pretty girl's cunt lips pulled out around it, clasping the boy's stiff cock like a tiny, puckered mouth. 'Jesus, she must be tight!' He thought about how it would feel as he marveled at the wondrous sight of the girl's cock-filled cunt spread out before him.

His own prick began to swell uncomfortably and he dropped a hand down to grip the stiffening erection, rubbing his fingers along its hard length as he watched the tremendously arousing activities taking place in the clearing. The girl was bucking her hips now, jerking her small, almost hairless mound up towards her lover's plunging cock in time with his fierce, downward stabs, moaning and groaning in ecstasy all the while. 'God, she's hardly even got hair on her pussy yet! And she's out here in the woods, with her legs in the air, fucking like a damn pro!' he thought, becoming more and more excited by the minute.

The girl's blouse was open, revealing her firm, young breasts. Peter was pleasantly surprised to find that they were larger than he had expected for a girl as young as she looked. Not like the babysitters big balloons, they were conical-shaped, with large pink nipples, just right for sucking on. As if reading Peter's mind the boy bent his head and began nibbling on the mouth-sized little morsels, sucking them into his mouth while his cock slid continuously in and out of her hot, eager hole. "That's it kid... give it to her!" the sudden peeping Tom whispered to himself. "Fuck her good!!! Make the horny little slut really feel it!" Damn. Could he get his secretary to come back to the office for some overtime?

Peter was staring at the girl's juicy, pink cunt, wishing it were him stuffing his big, hard man-sized prick into her tight little fuckhole instead of her underdeveloped boyfriend. The boy's cock was small compared to Peter's, but judging by the way the girl was hunching her hips up at him, begging for more, and he was confident that even his comparatively mammoth prick would fit into that well oiled little sheath; probably with little room to spare. 'God; that would really be something else!' he thought to himself.

The girl's hips heaved right up off the ground and like a novice cowboy on a bucking bronco the boy was thrown off. Well, not exactly thrown off but his cock was suddenly out of the girl's cunt as she writhed and wriggled, trying to get him back in.

"Get it in! Hurry damn you! Put it in me!" But it was all too much for the obviously overwrought boy. The girl's tight little cunt had obviously been too much for the inexperienced lad, and he began spending his load prematurely, ejaculating a sudden stream of cum onto the girl's furry mons and bulging belly. "No Dammit! No! Put it in me!" the girl whined with frustration when the boy rose up as if he was finished.

Peter couldn't hear what they were saying, but it was clear that an argument was taking place, the subject of which was not hard to guess.

The boy said something and suddenly stood up, pulling on his pants and trousers. The girl hadn't moved since her young lover had rolled off her. Her legs were still spread wide apart and Peter feasted his gaze on her recently fucked cunt. The pink cunt lips were puffy and very slightly parted. There were gobs of creamy semen showing on her cunthair and her lower belly and her plaid skirt. This young girl was excitingly different, the answer to the man's most secret fantasy. 'She couldn't have been fucking for very long, with a pussy as tight looking as that.' he thought. 'Mmmmm... ' But the way she squirmed and begged for more as her little boyfriend drilled her meant that underneath that young exterior, she was a sexual volcano ready to blow.

The thought filled Peter with uncontrollable lust. He'd give anything to shove his big cock into her horny, teenaged cunt and continue right where her unfortunate young lover had left off. Suddenly he had an idea. He pushed through the thin cover of bushes through which he had been spying on the fucking pair, and stepped into the clearing. The boy looked up first and, seeing the strange, big man heading towards him, pulled up his pants and fled into the bushes. The girl was still lying on the grass, naked from the waist down. She didn't see or hear the man approach because she had her arm across her face and she was crying. Her shapely young legs were still wide apart, and her firm young breasts still poked provocatively through the front of her open blouse. As Peter got closer, he could see that her pretty little cunt wasn't as hairless as he'd first thought. It was covered with a light down of pale brown fuzz that was almost invisible until you got close enough to see it.

He stood above her, taking in the adolescent beauty of the pretty young girl. She still hadn't noticed him. Her crying had subsided but occasionally, small sobs wracked her slender frame. As he watched, she dropped a hand to her pussy and slipped her middle finger inside the swollen cunt lips, rubbing busily at her neglected little love-bud.

Darlene Smart was dismayed. Dismayed and annoyed, no, make that angry... She'd have to let her half-brother fuck her again. He was bigger than the other boys she'd tried and he stayed with her until she came. Her practiced fingers began to masturbate her aroused and hungry pussy.

Peter's lust for the schoolgirl blossomed to even greater heights as he stared at her slick fingers working desperately inside her eager young snatch; her obvious need magnified his own. How could anybody leave a gorgeous young thing like her in this state. Peter cleared his throat loudly to get her attention.

Lost in a hazy cloud of self-gratification, the girl must have thought it was her boyfriend because her finger remained deeply imbedded in her cunt as she took her hand from her face and looked up. When she saw the strange man above her she looked quickly around for her boyfriend. He was nowhere in sight, which alarmed her. As she looked back up at Peter her red-lipped mouth opened and her deep green eyes went wide with shock. Suddenly realizing that her finger was still inside her pussy, she quickly pulled it out, trying desperately to cover both her breasts and her cunt at the same time, without success. The man looked down at her, faking a stern face.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, young lady?" he bellowed. The girl tried to stand up but, when she realized that would mean exposing either her breasts or her cunt once more, she decided against it and pulled her knees up in front of her instead. Tears began to flood her eyes as she tried to answer him.

"N... n... nothing!" she sobbed, looking up at him with big innocent little-girl eyes. Oh God! She knew who he was. He was Coleen's Dad. It was Mr. Mahoney and he went to her church.

"Don't tell me you were doing nothing!" thundered Peter. "I saw you with that boy... You two were fucking, weren't you?"

"Oh, p... please, Mr. Mahoney, don't tell anybody... I'll be in loads of trouble if anyone finds out!" the girl pleaded.

Peter noticed that the girl had a soft, almost lisping accent. Her timid voice made his cock stiffen even more. "How old are you anyway," he barked, trying his best to be as menacing as possible to the frightened young girl.

"Sev... sixteen..." she stammered, not sure whether it would be better to pretend to be older or younger.

Peter, looked her up and down, somehow he didn't believe her. "How old?" he scowled.

"Um... sixteen... and a half... I am, honest!" replied the girl tearfully, adding over a year to her real age and hoping that the man would believe her. She would celebrate her fifteenth birthday in just a few weeks. Peter's cock twitched in his pants.

"How long has that boy... ah, what's his name?" he asked, still trying to sound threatening.

"Orest," she answered. "His name's Orest Oland."

"Right... How long has this Orest kid been fucking you?"

The girl didn't answer. She hung her head, ashamed to tell such an intimate detail to somebody who might tell her father.

"Look at me girl! Now, tell me... how long have you and Orest been fucking?" Peter demanded.

"Th... this was only the first time," the girl replied. "I was a virgin and he raped me."

Jesus, no wonder she looked so damn tight, thought Peter. But he'd seen no blood on her pussy so he suspected that she was lying." What's your name?" he asked.

"Darlene," sobbed the girl.

"Darlene what?" he growled.

"Darlene Smart," she answered.

"Smart... Smart..." muttered Peter. Are you George Smart's daughter?"

"You know my father?" whined Darlene, her eyes as big as plates. "Oohhh shit, don't tell him about this, please? Please don't! He'll kill me if he finds out."

Peter sat down on the leaves close beside the girl and put an arm around her young shoulders. He put his other hand on her knee in a fatherly manner, trying not to alarm her. He wanted to fuck her more than he'd wanted anything in his life and he was going to fuck her but it would be good only if she wanted it too. Her smooth, young flesh was incredibly firm, and warm to the touch, almost feverish... hot and damp, with the sweat, of her recent lovemaking. "I won't tell a soul, Darlene... as long as you don't, honey," smiled Peter as he gently pushed her tightly closed thighs apart.

.

"What do you mean?" asked the frightened girl, sobbing occasionally.

Trying not to frighten the young girl Peter pushed down his shorts and freed his erect cock. "We'll keep quiet about this too," he said gently as he placed her little hand on it. The girl instinctively gripped his huge erection, gasping with a mixture of surprise and apprehension as her tiny fingers wrapped around the long, hard shaft. She looked at it with sparkling eyes, mesmerized by the sheer size of it. He was as big as her half-brother. Suddenly Darlene realized what she was doing. She was feeling the cock of a perfect stranger!

"No, Sir! Please... we shouldn't!" she exclaimed. But the man noticed that although her voice protested, her hand never left his cock.

"Call me Mr. Mahoney, honey!" he replied, sliding his hand up between the girl's creamy young thighs. "And remember, I'm old enough to be your father and I'm as powerful as he. And of course we should do this, baby... I can tell that the boy left you hung out. You didn't want him to stop, did you?"

"Yes... no... I mean... it wasn't..." and her voice trailed away to a soft gasp when the man's fingers reached her pussy, sending a shiver of pleasure surging through her loins at his intimate touch. She hadn't lied when she'd told Peter that this was only her first time with Orest but she hadn't told him that Orest wasn't her first lover though. And if Mr. Mahoney fucked her she'd have a hold over him because she was underage and he wouldn't dare tell on her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.