Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 4: Balling Bridget

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Balling Bridget - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

First, his memory for pretty girls had always been good and now, after Cindy and Daphne and especially Anita it was sensitized. And now he'd spent a weekend with his friend Barry Gibbs and heard the predatory schoolteacher's cynical views of female purity and chastity. Was every young girl as easy as Gibbs said they were? His own experience seemed to validate Barry's opinion.

The minister did not think of himself as a pedophile even though in his mind having sex with a fifteen year old was pedophilic. But still every time he looked at the young girl he could remember the way her full hips felt beneath him, cradling his body and arching high to take his cock as he battered her pussy with pounding thrusts. No. He had to stop remembering the youngster's mature response to her violation. He went to the office to stay away from the ongoing temptation of the compliant youngster. Thank God or whomever that there were chaperones always present.

The Reverend J.J. Gillis was suffering from a severely bruised conscience. Less than four months ago he was a more or less chaste man who was on the verge of becoming a full fledged minister to guide others in the ways of the Lord. Now he had committed incest with his teenage niece and also he'd committed incest with his ex-sister in law and betrayed her husband, his friend and mentor, Deacon Ramsay. To make matters worse he'd now taken advantage of Satan's influence on another young virgin's libido and seduced and deflowered her... and committed sodomy with her as well. And worst of all, he had allowed an impressionable youngster whom he was 'protecting' to sacrifice her precious virginity to his increasingly rampant lust.

JJ prayed and then put his mind to more practical things. The Confessional did not get a lot of use although it had led to two of his sinful sexual liaisons. He had posted a notice in the Church Bulletin that he'd be available for consultation (he didn't want to say confession) from 2 to 4 PM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. He had also installed a good videocam with discreetly placed monitors by his desk and at his position in the confessional.

It was now 2 PM on Wednesday and he wondered if he would have any visitors. So far they had been exclusively female; varying in age from early teens to early fifties and the confessions had been of minor transgressions. He suspected however that some had more serious things to confess but so far lacked the courage to do so. He got an extra surge of guilt when he realized that he was looking forward to hearing the tales of illicit sex that he was sure would be forthcoming. Then he heard the tinkle of the bell that signaled the arrival of a would-be penitent.

The minister pulled out the drawer where the monitor was hidden to see who his visitor might be. He recognized her at once as Bridget Mahoney, the pretty wife of the lawyer and soon to be deacon, Peter Mahoney. JJ was surprised to see her. The women who came to confession were usually older or much younger that this one. Picking up his bible he went to his side of the cubicle.

"Good afternoon, Sister," he said in his deep voice. "How may I help you?" He looked at the woman's image on the monitor and also directly at her through the one way glass he'd installed. She was certainly buxom, he mused.

"Uh Reverend... I'm not sure how to start," the woman said looking at the screen that hid the minister from her view. "I've never... like... come here before. My Uncle Fred... he's a schoolteacher and I lived with him before I was married... he was always my confidant. But he's gone to Australia and I was hoping you'd be my confidant like he was."

"Certainly, Sister. If that's what you'd like. Do you want to continue here or would you rather go into my office?"

"Your office, Reverend. I'd rather go there."

The minister had taken immediate inventory of the lovely, dark-haired young matron and what he saw aroused quite un-religious thoughts. Plump with large breasts and broad hips, a small, full-lipped mouth and sturdy legs she appeared to be built for giving the same pleasure he had enjoyed from Daphne. Guilt washed over him for letting himself think of the woman as a sex object.

Bridget differed from Daphne in one significant way. She was not a virgin. Far from it although she had been with only one man other than her husband. Her Uncle Fred was her mother's brother and she had lived him and his wife for five years before she married the up and coming young lawyer, Peter Mahoney. It was her uncle who had introduced her to the pleasures of sex. Introduced her to the pleasures and then continued to sample her buxom charms over and over and over again. By the time she got married Bridget was as skilled in sexual acts as her lascivious uncle.

Fred had been a schoolteacher in the town's only Middle School. He, like Reverend Gillis, was a big, handsome man, a hunk. He was known as a good teacher but the true breadth of his teaching skill was known to only a select few... well, not exactly a 'few'. In fact there were at least a dozen in addition to his young niece who could testify to direct knowledge and many more who knew by hearsay of his proclivity and skill.

Fred over the course of a dozen years had taught that select 'few' of his students all that was in the prescribed Curriculum of Studies and much more that was not part of the planned education. And Bridget had been the inspiration.

Bridget Mahoney was not only full-bodied but also she had been endowed with a healthy libido that developed early. She had discovered the pleasure of masturbation when she entered puberty and by the time she was fourteen she was indulging in it very frequently.

When her uncle saw the busty, naked fourteen year old using her mother's vibrator to achieve satisfaction he couldn't resist her nubile charms and he had unceremoniously completed the defloration that the slim dildo had begun. Bridget was an apt pupil for his natural teaching instinct and she was soon welcoming her uncle's ongoing affection with words that were more appropriate for a mature, sluttish woman.

His discovery that his fourteen year old niece could be such a lusty companion caused the schoolteacher to look more closely at his female students and he had found others who were similarly apt. His departure for Australia was prompted by the threat that his immoral and illegal dalliances with underage schoolgirls was about to be revealed.

Bridget Mahoney was now without the uncle who had taught her the true joy of sex and who had continued to occasionally assuage her yearnings after her marriage. Now she was without his solace and Peter, her husband was unashamedly screwing every baby sitter they engaged and God knows how many others. That was why she refused to let him satisfy her own lust even when he wanted to. She would just lie there like a vegetable while he poked her and then, when she was alone, she'd go to her video collection and her dildo collection and quench her desires. The new minister however reminded her of her uncle and, notwithstanding her natural shyness, she came to the Confessional with only one thing in mind. To get up courage she had put away almost a third of a bottle of vile-tasting scotch and now she was considerably relaxed and less reticent than she would normally be.

"We'll meet here so we won't be disturbed," Gillis said as he led the woman into his inner sanctuary. "Now Mrs. Mahoney, tell me what you want to confide in me. And be as free with me as you were with your uncle."

"Uh, sure sir." She had a moment of unease. She planned to be every bit as free with him as with her uncle but would he appreciate it? Would he perhaps think it was sinful and give her a religious lecture? Would he watch a video with her like her uncle sometimes had?

The Reverend J. J. Gillis of a dozen or so weeks ago would likely have done just that, point out the error of her ways and ask her to pray with him. But he had changed greatly after Cindy and Daphne. But he had not yet lost his moral sense completely. He would talk to this lovely lady and give her some Christian guidance in return for the chance to look at her mature beauty. Young ones like Anita had a special appeal but there were also benefits to be gained from maturity. Of course these were idle thoughts. The wife of a man soon to be ordained as a Deacon would hardly be a candidate for sinful adultery would she?

"It's like... Uncle Fred was kind of special, Reverend. He understood me and he helped me overcome... like... my impure thoughts."

"Oh? What kind of impure thoughts, my dear?" JJ's spirits rose as he perceived an opportunity to explore those impure thoughts. That would be even more rewarding than just looking at her.

"I... I'm embarrassed Reverend. But I used to pretend I was... fornicating. With every good looking guy in my class. And some of the teachers... even the married ones... so I was sort of mentally committing adultery."

"I see. Did this continue after your marriage?"

"Uh... I'm ashamed to say it did. Not at first but... like... Peter has other interests now and..." her voice faded with the incomplete sentence.

"God has said some things about that, you know. By just doing it that way... pretending... you're doing the female equivalent of Onan's sin." JJ knew he was really stretching things when he said that but he suspected that the young woman wouldn't know the difference.

"What was that, Reverend?"

"Uh... Onan was required by Jewish law to have sex with his late brother's widow. He did that but he didn't... ah... ejaculate inside her. God punished him for wasting his seed."

"Oh. What does the Bible say about incest... like, if I had sex with my uncle?" How would Reverend Gillis react if she said 'if I fucked my uncle?'

"Well, I'm not sure? It says it's wrong but it also tells about Lot. His wife was gone... you know that story... and his daughters got him drunk and then got in bed with him and he made them both pregnant and God accepted it so I guess it depends on individual circumstances. He might forgive you and your uncle because you obviously needed your uncle's care. It was better that you got relief that way than by being promiscuous."

"Can you help me, Reverend? I mean, by keeping me from becoming promiscuous? I'm scared I'll do more than pretend I'm being unfaithful."

Gillis could not believe what he was hearing. Was this mature beauty asking him to fuck her? He certainly wanted to but it would be a terribly immoral thing to do. "I don't understand? Do you want to pray with me?"

Bridget hopped onto the futon, her short skirt riding up on her widely parted legs and Gillis found himself staring directly into the naked softness of his parishioner's full white thighs. Bridget spread them slightly, exposing the
inner pink slit of her vagina framed by sparse curls of her well-trimmed pubic hair. Intentionally she had not worn panties. She sat primly, but for this one glaring exception and Gillis wanted to yell at her, to scream for her to close her legs, but he was only able to stare.

"Perhaps we should kneel to pray, my dear," the minister choked. His cock was as hard as a sledge hammer and his mouth had that cottony feeling. God, he couldn't take his eyes off of the zero spot between her firm, plump legs. There in the soft light of his inner office, her partly exposed cunt seemed to beckon him on as surely as though it could speak.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.