Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 30: Legal License

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Legal License - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

"With Henrietta's testimony we can get an indictment but I don't think we'll convict then of more than a misdemeanor."

Cheryl Mahoney was outlining the legal situation to Lieutenant Flett, Detective Dick Durham and Officer Louise Marker as Flett reviewed their progress in going after Deacon Robert Ramsay and George Smart on prostitution related charges.

"But dammit Cheryl! We have voice and video tapes and they were all legal. Those two bastards are pimps, just as much as the flashy nigger in his big car!" Dick Durham sounded off his frustration and then, seeing the look of disapproval from his compatriots, he said, "Sorry for my description of the low-life African Americans who do that but anyway, Deacon Ramsay and that sanctimonious son of a bitch Smart are no better than the flashy brothers."

"What can we charge them with?"

"Well Lieutenant, I won't go into the legal term but we can maybe charge them with pimping and living off the avails but not much more. And they're misdemeanors at the moment."

"What would they get?"

"That depends on the Judge. A bleeding heart liberal would probably say that they'd suffered enough just from the shame but a hard-assed law and order judge could maybe go as high as five years in jail... that's jail, not prison."

"That's a crock!" Durham exploded. "You mean that we've spent all this time getting the goods on these pimps and all they'll get is a slap on the wrist?"

"Well Detective Durham, it's really more than that. It will be a terrible blow to their ego and status."

"How about statutory rape?"

"We have no evidence of that." Cheryl was suspicious of the policeman.

"How about if I find some. There's a little pickaninny... sorry, African American girl who is under sixteen and she told me that she fuh... had sex with Ramsay. That's a stat rape charge isn't it?"

"But would she testify in court?"

"Yeah... I'm sure she would if we... like... her Mom's a hooker too. And I think she's in County jail right now. I bet Alicia would testify to whatever we want if we get her Mom out of jail."

"But only the truth. That's all we want from her." The Assistant District Attorney did not want to face the wrath of her boss if Durham got the girl to lie and they got caught. And she wanted so much to get Smart that it was not the lying that bothered her, only the fear of being caught.

"I'll get hold of her and see what she says." Detective Dick Durham knew the fifteen year old better than he was about to admit but when he said she'd had sex with Deacon Ramsay he didn't know that. But the unprincipled detective believed that a promise to get her Mom out of jail plus a promise to tell the Vice Squad not to bother either of them would get Alicia to testify however they wanted.

In the five months since fifteen year old Alicia Foster who was then only fourteen had been caught in the church giving a twenty dollar blow job to another teenager she had learned a lot. The first and most significant lesson had been that a respectable pillar of the Church of Redemption lusted after her underaged African ass. The second lesson was that a man would pay as much as $500 to fuck her and that she could handle a man's oversized cock. And have fun at the same time.

George Smart let his business partner Deacon Ramsay know about the girl's availability and tractability and they discussed her money-making potential. Embarrassed though he was by discussing (in oblique terms) a business arrangement with a young girl in his church Ramsay talked to her anyway. She became a sort of freelance hooker in his stable and he directed clients to her in return for a $100 fee.

Alicia soon discovered that she could get more than the $200 rate that she knew her mother charged and sometimes she got as high as the amount George Smart had paid. As a good Christian girl she gave one tenth of her profit to the church but, since she wasn't paying income tax she could keep ninety percent of the rest. And she enjoyed Deacon Ramsay's and George Smart's discomfiture when she attended the same church service as they.

The fifteen year old girl was also planning for the future. She maintained good marks, planned to continue on to University and become a lawyer and she was right now saving to have a boob enhancement, preparing for the time that she could not command prime dollars because of her youth.

Alicia was not the only hooker planning for the future. It was only two weeks since Deacon Ramsay had turned her out but Julie Smart was adding up her earnings which were higher than those of the underaged black girl.

When she was finally alone in the little apartment her lover had arranged for her she poured a shot glass full of the marvellous elixir Deacon Ramsay had given her to help her relax. And she'd needed it.

He'd asked her to call him OJ although he admitted that wasn't his real name. "I played football in college and the guys called me that because I was pretty good and I look like him and he was a big NFL star.

OJ was the eighth man that Deacon Ramsay had sent to see her and two of them had been twice to visit her. Mostly, except for OJ, they'd been grey-haired, nervous and portly but also they'd been gentle and generous. Even though she had to give the deacon $200 each time to pay for making the arrangements and the apartment she had still accumulated more than seven thousand dollars.

"It's only until we have a nest egg and can go away to a tropical island," Deacon Ramsay had told the gullible girl "I can personally guarantee that the clients I arrange for you are clean and disease free... they'll all be married men who wouldn't endanger their wives."

"But... like... could I get pregnant?"

"Not a chance. I have a prescription for birth control pills for you. And if you do it that way... the way you and I have done it, they'll pay you very well. Maybe seven or eight hundred dollars an hour."

The naive teenager believed Deacon Ramsay. After all, he was a mature and knowledgeable married man and a deacon in the church. And she did so much want to go away with him... away from her father's restrictions and the sometimes condescending attitude of her sister Kathy.

Julie Smart showered before lounging on the sofa to sip the rest of her potion. She was tired and kind of sore but the soothing effect of the little libation made her feel happy and carefree and she wished that she could call OJ and invite him back for a freebie.

The marvellous potion that was relaxing Julie so effectively was laudanum, not the modern denarcotized prescription medicine but old fashioned nineteenth century laudanum. It was strongly addictive but it was also easy to administer and Ramsay had found out how to acquire it at a reasonable price. It had helped him pacify some members of his stable who became nervous and restless and it was working marvels at causing Julie Smart to not only accept but enjoy being a play toy for lecherous men.

This night hadn't started out as well as it ended. OJ was big and tall and younger that her previous clients but he was also black. Julie hadn't thought of herself as a racist but maybe that was because she'd never been close enough to a black man to speak to him. Suddenly she was faced with this big man of undeniable African ancestry and he was here for one purpose. To fuck her. Immediately images of ugly black men with mammoth penises came to her mind but this man was certainly not ugly.

"Uh, come in," she'd said hesitantly and timidly, wondering how she could get out of this situation without making Deacon Ramsay mad at her.

"Wow! I was told that you are lovely but that doesn't do you justice. Will you marry me?"

The marriage proposal was obviously facetious but it was also flattering and it helped put Julie at ease. There was some small talk as she brought him a drink and sat by him on the sofa.

After about fifteen minutes of intelligent conversation OJ placed a big, black hand on Julie's white thigh.

"You're wonderful to talk to Julie but I have only enough money for an hour of your time... and at more than fifteen dollars a minute that makes for very expensive small talk."

"I'm sorry OJ. I know why you're here... I guess I was having too good a time. Come with me."

Julie led the big black man to her bedroom and quickly shrugged her lounging robe from her shoulders and let it drop in a heap on the floor.

"I have to shower, Julie. I'll just be a minute... unless you join me?"

"Go ahead OJ. I'll wait," and she watched him peel off his clothes as he went into the adjoining bathroom. And true to his word, he wasn't long. At least the time wasn't long.

When OJ came naked from the bathroom Julie, lying naked and ready on the bed, gaped at the semi erect instrument that hung at a forty five degree angle from his groin. She'd never seen her humongously endowed father but even if she had this would have looked large. Her knees quaked at the thought of what this man planned to do to her with his enormous appendage.

The big black man knelt over her, his organ swelling to rigid erection and as he laid on her between her legs Julie became scared. When she felt the feverish glans of OJ's massive organ brushing the insides of her thighs, Julie panicked. Her heart skipped a beat and then began pounding wildly against her heaving rib cage. The soles of her bare feet shoved down at the bed. She hurled herself upward, attempting to arch her back and buck him off her. Again and again she tried, but she couldn't budge him. Whereas Julie was only five foot four, 118 pounds of soft and curvaceous femininity, OJ stood over six feet tall and was 220 pounds of solid muscle. When Julie fell back winded and weak, all her frenzied struggling had bought her was another moment of aprehension.

Adding insult to injury, the man laughed at her and told her she was a silly little bitch. Julie burst into tears. She'd never felt so helpless and humiliated in all her life. In a last-ditch effort to free herself, she instinctively lunged at his forearm and sank her teeth into it, trying to bite a hunk out of him.

He howled with the pain of it. Her teeth had broken the skin. She could taste his blood. Instead of deterring him, however, this turned him into even more of an animal. He squeezed her wrists so hard that Julie feared he might pinch her hands right off her arms. She could feel the gristly head of his rampant erection poking erratically at her groin, trying to bore its own hole since it couldn't locate the one nature had put there.

Then the blind eye of his demanding member found its target. She whimpered. Her teeth lost their grip on his bleeding forearm as she felt the stretching pain of the in-boring knob. He worked about two-thirds of the huge cockhead into her too small gap and then he hunched her brutally, plunging the rest of his over-sized phallus into her with one viciously impaling lunge.

"AARGH!" Julie screamed, her mouth flying open and her head falling back. "IT HURTS! OH, DEAR GOD, DEAR GODDD!!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.