Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 3: Compliant Cousin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Compliant Cousin - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Davis's mouth was pressed to Coleen's and he marveled at how soft and pliant her lips were under his as he slipped the retaining straps off her shoulders and tugged down her bathing suit. His young cousin's eyelids fluttered and she made a throaty whimper as her lovely breasts were bared and he gently caressed the firm, fleshy mounds.

"Mmmmm," he moaned appreciatively, thrilling to the feel of her resilient titflesh. Her breasts looked larger naked than when encased in the snug-fitting bathing suit and her cone-shaped aureoles projected, merging with her short, fat nipples. He stroked and caressed her silken flesh, rubbing his hands over the hard, upthrust nubbins and hearing her sharp intake of breath as he did so. Raising his face from hers to feast his eyes on her ripe, young body, he played with her innocently offered tits, learning as he fondled her, that it excited her. He'd been excited when Darlene had let him do things but not nearly as much as now. With Darlene he felt like he was her little brother which of course he was but with Coleen he felt more mature, manly.

"Oohhh David... that feels nice," Coleen gushed and, as he used his other hand to tug down her bathing suit, she raised her hips compliantly to allow the flimsy garment to slide down past her thighs and drop in a heap on the floor.

His little cousin was completely naked now and his eyes fixed on the plump convexity of her mons with its sparse bush that didn't hide the twin fleshrolls bulging up at the wye where her thighs joined her hips. As he slid his hand lower across her chubby belly and down over her Venus mound, Coleen spread her legs apart. He could hardly breathe he was so excited. Even if she wasn't yet a teen, Coleen was acting as if she enjoyed his inexperienced assault on her senses. Had she done this before? Would she let him fuck her, if he tried?

"Hanh!" his cousin gasped when his fingers slid down to the narrow cleft that bisected her fat, smooth vulva and she bit her lower lip. She uttered a throaty groan when he probed the pulpy flesh and he felt the hot moistness bathing his finger. Her pretty face was flushed and her eyes half-closed as she looked up at him timorously. He explored her sex, marveling at the incredible softness as he sought the clitoral trigger that Darlene taught him about. He found the intense heat of her cuntmouth and, remembering what his sister had showed him, he moved his finger slightly higher.

"Oohhh!" Coleen exclaimed when he touched the hard, slick button and her shapely pelvis rotated upwards as if seeking closer contact. "David... Oohhh David," she whispered breathlessly, "Oohhh yesss... I like it."

How far would she let him go? He slipped one arm under her shoulders and cupped the pulpy nest between her thighs and dragged her acquiescent body all the way onto the bed. Then, while continuing to finger his little cousin's pussy, he managed to get his shorts off and free his raging erection for action. Would it be just a hand job or was he finally going to feel Coleen's hot cunt wrapped around it?

"David? Oh?" Coleen gasped when his rock-hard penis pressed against her hip and she looked down at it. "It's so big?" she mumbled faintly and pride surged within him. Hearing those words, even from a twelve-year-old, gave him immense satisfaction. And a feeling of power.

"Hold it, Coleen," he choked as, with his free hand, he took one of her hands and drew it down to his throbbing organ.

"Oh! It's so hard!" his young cousin gasped as, tentatively, she touched his cock. Then, perhaps because she'd seen her babysitter do it for her father, she wrapped her little hand around it and sort of pumped. Her fingers couldn't span the girth but the feel of her hand on it was immensely more pleasurable than when his own hand was on it.

"Easy, Coleen... don't make me cum... not yet," he panted as she began gently to slip her fingers up and down and round his tool, feeling it, squeezing it and her young face with those full, red lips looked at it with a kind of wonder in her eyes. Damn! He could have her! She wouldn't try to stop him. The thought of having his throbbing cock surrounded by her soft, moist cuntflesh was too much for his overheated libido.

"Oohhh God," he groaned in frustration as the first hot convulsion of his unwanted climax gripped his loins and he arched up against his little cousin's gently stroking hand. Coleen brought her other hand into play; raising her upper body and grasping his cock tightly with both hands, pumping it with a slow, up-down motion that took him the rest of the way to orgasm.

"Oh!" she cried out as the first spurt of gism jetted from his bucking, jerking tool, a white, viscous stream that hung for a moment, than fell wetly onto her naked hip. "Oh, David," she gasped in a soft, breathless whisper as a second, lesser spout followed the first and then a third cascaded behind it and ran down over her pumping hands. But she didn't release her grip; squeezing and stroking as she milked him like a milkmaid would drain a cow. Had he shot as much as that into Darlene?

"Oohhh Coleen... where did you learn to do that?" he moaned. He felt relief; not only from his sexual tension but also that he had not debauched his little cousin. Then, as he slumped back on the bed, her cum-covered hands still caressing him, he felt foolish. Somebody must have already been in her and he hadn't been able to hold back long enough to get there himself.

"I watched Shelly do it to Daddy... but he always made her... you know? Kiss it. Is... like... did Daddy do that too? Like? Did he shoot stuff into Shelly's mouth?"

"Yes Coleen... I'm sure he did." Maybe it would be OK if he got Coleen to do that for him? Would she?

"Did it make you feel good, David?" His underage cousin had reclined on her back again but she was still fondling his softening tool.

"Yes Coleen... it was super. But you didn't cum, did you?"

"Come? What do you mean? I don't understand?"

"It's... like... do you ever play with yourself? Like? You know... feel yourself here," and he began to finger her sodden pussy.

"Uh... yeah... sometimes. Is that what... like... did I make you get that hot feeling, like I do?"

"Yes, Coleen... that hot feeling is called cumming. Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yeah... I'd like that." And she tilted her shapely hips, pushing her soft, wet nest against his hand. "Will I do that too? You know. Shoot stuff outa me? Like, when I'm older? Like, when I come?"

"I don't think so, Coleen. It's just guys that do that." And he rubbed and probed the pulpy wetness of her juvenile twat, learning as he did so, what seemed to please her most. Because, whether he'd wanted to climax or not, it had the effect of damping his lust and, for the moment at least, it was preserving his young cousin's virtue and allowing him to learn more about how to please a woman.

It was obvious to him that the little, hard bud just above the mouth of her vagina was the most sensitive spot but, when he slid the first joint of his finger into her, that also caused a sharp intake of breath. She was very wet, her juices trickling down the crevice that split her swollen cuntlips and he moved his finger lower to find and tease her tiny, puckered nether orifice. Coleen gasped, signalling that he had found another sensitive target. His cousin was like a little educational toy for him, acquiescently submitting to his lewd, intimate assault and her hips began a slow undulation in response to his caresses.

Coleen rolled her head slowly to one side and glanced at him, her eyes heavy-lidded, her pretty lips gently parted. She was breathing quite ragged by now, the anticipation perhaps building within her young body as he teased and titillated her juvenile senses.

He could feel a resurgence of his own desire, his semi-hard organ still held loosely by her small, warm hand. As he fingered the sensitive locations, his young cousin began to move her hand; tugging and squeezing his tool, no doubt feeling it get larger and harder as she did so. She was breathing through an open mouth now, halting and raspy, and the sound of her growing excitement was arousing him, also. How would she react, when she came? he watched her closely, excited by the sexiness of her full-lipped mouth as it opened and closed with her heavy breathing, noting how her naked, young hips writhed, arching upward when his finger penetrated her vagina, rolling slightly from side to side when he teased her hard, little clit.

Was she close? Was she going to cum? Her hand was moving urgently, awkwardly pumping his now fully energized tool, arousing him and evaporating his conscience. She must have done it before. Somebody must have already fucked her. His thirteen-year-old cousin had experienced that ultimate bliss at least a year before he did and it wasn't fair. It wouldn't matter that she was his cousin. He rolled over, coming to his hands and knees above her, levering her plump thighs wider apart.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.