Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Peter woke up at nine in the morning when his sixteen year old sister in law brought him a cup of coffee. He had an erection brought on probably by the need to urinate that tented the bed sheet and the girl put her hand over it.

"I guess I didn't take care of you Bro. Or is it just your natural pedophilia at the sight of an underage girl?"

The man blushed with shame and embarrassment as he looked at the scantily clay girl.

"Th... that's not it," he stammered and then realized he hadn't really denied the pedophilia dig. "And you're not underage anyway."

"Not now but the last time I was here I definitely was."

"Nothing happened back then. And you were only ten tears old."

"Sure, nothing happened that you saw. Maybe I was only ten but I had tits and I was getting hair on my pussy... and I used to listen to you giving it to Bridget while I fingered my pussy and imagined you were fucking me."

The man's prick jumped involuntarily at the thought of his sexy, little sister in law masturbating and Janice felt it.

"See... that turns you on doesn't it. Just like you used to get turned on back then. I knew how to get you going. I'd go to the living room to watch TV while you were there and I'd wear little pajamas and sit with my legs apart so you could get a peek at my little virgin pussy."

"No! I didn't do that!"

"You know damn well you did big bro. I'd sort of tease my nipples to make them stick out and pull at my pajama leg so my pussy was bare and even though you pretended to ignore me I'd catch you peeking all the time."

"You're imagining things," Peter said in a strained voice as the memory of that time came back to him and his cock jumped again. She'd been a sexually precocious little girl and she'd aroused awful ideas in his mind.

"I wasn't imagining the way you ploughed Bridget those nights. I bet that while I was pretending you were fucking me, you were pretending that my sister was ten year old me weren't you?"

Janice had stood away from the bed and she peeled off the long t-shirt she was wearing to stand completely nude beside her brother in law's bed. She stood with her legs spread wide apart, her head and shoulders pulled back, her hands knuckled provocatively on her proudly flared hips. She was smiling at him with her mouth parted, her teeth slightly bared, the tip of her wet, pink tongue showing.

The petal-like, hair-lined lips of her vagina were visibly moist as if anticipating sex and they were presented to his eyes like an Aztec virgin on a sacrificial altar, waiting for a huge, plunging weapon to stab into her. The brown triangular bush of her pubic triangle glistened lewdly in the pale morning light. Her heavily rounded breasts jutted out like twin; ruby- crested mountain peaks, waiting to be climbed, asking to be conquered. Her legs, so long, so shapely, so satiny smooth- looking at their inner thighs showed a glistening trickle of moisture seeping from her passion-flowered cuntal mouth.

"You still like young girls don't you bro. I saw the one you had in the car the day I arrived and I can tell by how a girl walks if she's just been fucked."

Janice's fingertips dipped lower through her soft downy pubic hair, blazing a path toward the glistening pink slit between her legs as she spoke. "And I could see that one had just taken a big pole up her little girl twat."

"No... that's not it... I hardly know her... she's one of Coleen's friends," Peter protested before realizing that his protests were adding validity to her accusation. Damn! He should have been more careful but he'd forgotten how his sister in law had behaved six years ago.

Janice placed the thumb and forefinger of her left hand on either side of the soft, glistening pussy lips and spread them slowly, slowly apart revealing the trembling pink bud of her erect clitoris to Peter's lust-ridden gaze. With her right forefinger, then, she traced down, down, until the tip came in contact with the miniature phallus. She began to stroke it, titillating it back and forth, round and round, sending more rivulets of her lubrication trailing down her inner thighs.

"I guess I ought to shave, eh? So you can pretend I'm an innocent little girl when you're fucking me."

"My God Janice... this is wrong... you know it's wrong," the man said as he pushed down the sheet to bare his throbbingly erect prick.

"It's all in the family," the girl said with a smile as she crawled onto the bed with him and lying on her back she dragged him on top of her naked body.

Peter Mahoney lost all thoughts of right and wrong and sin and incest at that point. He forced his hands between the girl's shoulders and the bed and ran them down the soft curves of her back and hips, making little mewling sounds deep in his throat. The raised ridges of her spine felt hot, white-hot, to him as she undulated her body against him in slow, teasing rhythm. The tenseness of the cords in her thighs pressed against the outside of his hips, and he wondered vaguely how they would grip around him moments from now, when he sent his cock burrowing deep into her innermost depths.

"You feel good, big brother," she breathed. "All of you feels good but your cock feels the best of all." Her nails trailed across his back, leaving small red welts in their sharp path. Peter pushed his hands farther down beneath her, cupping the fullness of her ass in the palms of sweat-slick hands, pulling her crotch hard against him. He moved up and down the fiery slit, feeling it grow wetter and wetter as her passion seethed out of her. Her buttocks began a more desperate rotation up against his loins until her legs, without warning, snaked out wide on either side of him, her calves locking against the back of his thighs, pulling him tighter to her.

"Oohhhh, fuck me!" she wailed. "Fuck me now, big brother, fuck your hot little sister... fuck me... fuckkkkkmeeeeeeee!"

The intensely aroused man began to thrust forward, but her pelvis was already grinding upward and her hands were already between their bodies, circling around his palpitating cock to guide it between the lips of her surging cunt. Peter groaned animally as he felt her hands move his prick up and down between her legs, running the length of her crotch, parting the soft, fleecy hair of her vagina with the sensitive, blood-excruciating now, and he knew he couldn't hold back another second. Now! He had to fuck her now!

He flexed his hips with a sudden cruel, driving thrust that drove his huge, rock-hard penis deep up into the hot, gaping, mouth of her hungry pussy, drove it home with a flesh-splitting crash.

He felt the elastic sheath slip wetly, hotly, around his fleshy rod, consuming it as it raced to the full length of her belly, her seeping vaginal walls lubricating the way. Suddenly, he hit bottom, his balls slapping with a resounding, staccato sound against the mooned cheeks of her ass.

"Huunnnggh!" Janice grunted when her brother in law's cock slammed into her cervix. "Gawwwd bro... you just opened new territory."

Peter ground his pelvis into the squirming pliant flesh beneath him, fucking into the sixteen year old girl with long, hard strokes. She strained back under him, arching her loins up at him, lifting them both a few inches off the squeaking, already-sweat-soaked bedspread. She moaned and mewled wildly under his pounding, driving body now, opening and closing her legs around his hips as she worked up and down in a pagan rhythm. Her mouth gaped open wide, her head flailing from side to side in wild, insane abandon.

He reached under her, between her rotating buttocks as he drove his pistoning cock into the hot moistness of her pussy. He stretched the moons of her ass wide with his hands, and then dipped his middle finger toward her anus, found it. A small stream of warm moisture was running down the widespread crevice from where he was fucking into her. It lubricated the tight puckered anal ring, and he probed experimentally for a moment. Then he thrust forward with his middle finger, hard, feeling the rubbery opening yield slightly; suddenly, the nether ring gave way completely, and his finger slid in up to the first knuckle in the tight elasticity of her anal passage. She leapt her body upward to crash into his with a wet, slapping sound at the sudden, lancing pain of his digital entrance. And then she was screaming for him, saying, "Aaaagggghhhh, it hurts, it hurts, but I like it, I like it!"

The lust-inflamed man thrust again, sinking his finger to the second knuckle.

Despite her cries, he felt Janice suddenly begin to screw her buttocks back down on his worming finger until it was sunk to the palm of his hand. He waggled it inside her fleshy passage, eliciting more cries of pain and passion from her. He could feel through the thin wall of flesh separating her two passages, the underside of his driving prick sliding in and out of her wet cunt; he timed the thrusts of his finger with the forward stabs of his monstrous rod, impaling her on two strong, hard, immovable objects. She groaned wildly under him, and he could feel his cock growing and expanding inside her until it felt as though it were going to burst from the exquisite pleasure building in his balls. He had to cum soon, he had to, he had to! If he didn't cum, he was going to go out of his goddamned mind! Oh Jesus, he had never known it could be like this, this good, never, never... !

Peter wanted his promiscuous sister in law to cum too, to mingle his bursting juices with hers simultaneously, and he began ramming his prick into her still harder, in time with his burgeoning finger skewering into the rubbery depths of her rectum. She gripped him tight between her imprisoning thighs, opening and closing them around him in time to his long, hard thrusts, and he knew that his young sister in law was approaching her orgasm. He continued the merciless thrusting of his cock and his finger with all the strength he possessed in his muscled body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.