Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 28: Seductive Sister in Law

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Seductive Sister in Law - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Janice Bishop was Bridget Mahoney's sixteen year old half-sister, the only product of her father's second marriage to a woman not much older than Bridget herself. Janice's parents had gone on a long trip to South America and Bridget had agreed to take care of her.

It was six years since Janice had stayed with her half sister and there were some changes that were not readily apparent. Peter, for example, was regularly ploughing the tender sex-furrow of fifteen year old Darlene Smart. Bridget had coupled with their minister, Reverend Gillis and was hoping for many repeats. And Coleen who had been only seven years old the last time Janice stayed with them was being banged on a regular basis by her cousin, David Smart.

And Bridget and Coleen had gone to a week long Mother-Daughter Retreat sponsored by their church so Peter was charged with caring for his teenage half-sister in law.

"Poor big brother," Janice said.

Peter was sitting in an easy chair by the fireplace, idly glancing through a magazine and looking rather glum. Although Bridget had only been gone one day, Peter was already missing her. Not that they had much sex now but she still did many other things for him.

He was also starting to get horny but Darlene had also gone on the retreat with her step-mother Bonnie.

Janice came over to stand behind his chair, placing her hands on his shoulders. The sixteen year old beauty had sun-streaked blonde hair, big blue eyes and a full, sensual mouth. Her body was ripe and nubile. She had just changed and was wearing a short skirt and a halter, quite inappropriate for the season, leaving her midriff and most of her shapely thighs bared. Smiling, she leaned forwards. Her full tits rolled in the halter, the deep, smooth cleavage exposed, the stiff nipples poking out in twin peaks against the stretchy material.

Peter felt the girl's firm tits brush against the back of his neck as she bent over his chair. He blushed. Christ, didn't the little minx realize how easily she could turn him on?

"Don't worry, big brother," she said. "I'll take good care of you while my sister is away. I can cook and clean the house and..." She paused, an impish look in her blue eyes. "And I can do just about anything for you that my sister can you know?"

Peter was well aware that her nipples were hard as she squirmed against him. Those stiff tit tips were branding the back of his neck. He was also aware of the fact that his prick was starting to get hard. Blushing, ashamed of himself for reacting that way to the teenage girl's touch, he pretended to be concentrating on the magazine.

Janice looked over her brother in law's shoulder. It was a glossy men's magazine, and Janice found herself gazing at a photograph of a semi-nude woman.

"Gee... you shouldn't to be looking at stuff like that, when Bridget's out of town," she said. Her eyelashes fluttered demurely.

"Huh?" Peter said. He hadn't even realized what he was pretending to be so engrossed in. Now he blinked at the magazine and quickly closed it.

"You'll make yourself all excited looking at naughty pictures and since Bridget isn't here..." She let the words trail off and gave a little shrug that shifted her tits against him. "Why big brother! You're excited already!"

Peter gulped, realizing that the girl had noticed the swelling in the front of his pants. He was mortified that she had noticed his hard-on and amazed that the girl had been bold enough to mention it. But at least she didn't seem to be disturbed by her discovery. She was, if anything, amused, he thought.

"Aahhh... I'm sorry," he said.

"Nothing to be sorry about except to be sorry there's nothing for you to do about it?" she said, sounding rather concerned and solicitous. "I mean... unless you find yourself a girlfriend or pay a whore or jerk off something?"

"Janice! That's enough," he muttered, starting to feel distinctly uncomfortable and all the more embarrassed because his sister in law wasn't embarrassed at all.

"Come to that, I wonder what Bridget will do if she gets to feeling horny while she's away," Janice speculated.

Peter groaned. He had been wondering about that, himself. Bridget acted cool lately but he'd been wondering if she was getting it somewhere else. Was this 'Retreat' just a way to have an affair? He didn't know if she had ever cheated on him in the past, but he doubted her capacity for prolonged chastity but Coleen was with her so there was a sort of chaperone.

At the thought that his wife might be cheating on him, his cock tingled and swelled more. The idea was painful, yet stimulating, too, in a perverse fashion. Jealousy, he knew, was an effective aphrodisiac... and the fact that his teenaged sister in law was rubbing her tits against him didn't help.

"Think she'll find a lover?" the girl said teasingly. "I bet she will."

"Janice, don't say such things," he rasped.

"Why not? I'm old enough," she replied. "I'm old enough for lots of things, big brother."

Incestuous images danced in his fevered mind. Peter shook his head to clear those disturbing fantasies away... and, doing so, rubbed against her plump tits. He turned to stare at the girl as she hovered behind him.

She held his gaze, her own gaze searching and speculative. "Anything I can do to make you feel better?" she asked in a purposely husky voice.

"What... what do you mean?" he asked carefully.

"Well..." She hesitated and had the grace to blush slightly. "I mean, are you gonna jerk off, or what?"

Peter's mouth dropped wide open. It didn't surprise him that his sister in law should know about such things. After all, she was a very sexy girl who'd no doubt had plenty of dates and probably had some sexual experience herself. Peter had often wondered about that, in fact... and fantasized. Sometimes, while fucking his wife, even when Janice was much younger he even pretended that it was his sister in law he was shoving the cock into and, although he always felt a little bit guilty afterwards, those incestuous musings certainly made for an exciting climax.

But to have the girl come right out and ask him a question like that was a different matter, shocking and sordid... and very, very stimulating.

"Oh, come on, big brother... I wasn't born yesterday," Janice said, amused at his discomfort.

Peter started to reprimand and admonish the girl, his jaw set tightly and his expression stern. But his resolve wavered. His cock was set a lot tighter than his jaw and the thought of discussing sexual matters with the girl was intriguing. It was harmless, he assured himself, rationalizing cleverly. Mere words weren't the same as acts and, anyhow, a brother in law certainly had the right to talk about the birds and the bees with his nubile young sister in law.

His face flushed, and he gave her a sheepish grin. "Well, it would be better than having to find another woman and cheat on your sister, I guess."

"I know you're used to lots of sex. I used to hear you and Bridget fucking all the time."

Peter might have blushed again, but by this time his face was flushed so hot with arousal that it was impossible to say.

"And, since Bridget is away and I have to take care of her duties... all of her duties..." Janice continued, breathing rather hard now, those splendid tits rising heavily in the tight-fitting halter.

She came around to the front of his chair. Peter eyed her warily, torn between conflicting emotions. As her brother in law, he was concerned by her suggestive behavior but, as a robust man with a hard-on, he was thrilled.

Janice gracefully sank down onto the carpet in front of him, curling onto one flank. She placed an open hand on his thigh, just above the knee and Brad stared down at her.

"Am I embarrassing you, big brother?" she breathed.

"Yeah, you are," Brad said in an uncertain voice.

Her hand moved up an inch or two, then stroked back toward his knee. The muscles in his thigh were jumping violently under her caressing palm.

"I'm not embarrassed," she said, almost defiantly.

"Apparently," he muttered.

"I've seen the way you look at me sometimes, you know? Even when I was only ten years old and I was just starting to get these," and she hefted her heavy breasts. "When I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel or when I was kind of sprawled out in front of the television... with my legs sort of open... you looked at me... and sometimes you got a hard-on."

"My God!" he groaned. What was happening? This temptress was older than his Lolita-like girlfriend Darlene but she was his sister in law. He had to stop things from going too far.

The girl's hand moved higher, toward his cock-bulge.

Peter raised his own hand, thinking to nip this in the bud. His hand hovered over hers, open and trembling. Then it dropped back to his side and Janice smiled triumphantly.

"I'm not a virgin, big brother," she whispered.

He closed his eyes. "Janice... I'm your brother in law! We mustn't make love!"

"Fuck, you mean?" she giggled.

Peter nodded.

"I guess not," Janice sighed.

Peter surged with divided emotions, relieved that his sister in law had agreed, yet grievously disappointed at the same time. The forbidden fruits of incest were juicy in his mind.

But then the naughty nymph said: "But there are lots of other things we could do."

Again her hand slid up his leg, her splayed fingers stroking close to the top. His huge prick bucked like a bronco, threatening to burst right through his trousers. He sprawled back in the chair, feeling perfectly helpless, unable to resist anything. He was putty in her hands. She was molding him like clay. She rested her cheek against his thigh. He could feel the warmth of her breath waft up the inside of his leg.

"Nice things, big brother," she whispered.

Incest is taboo! His conscience screamed. Stop this, Janice, he silently pleaded. But when he tried to speak, no words came out. His vocal cords seemed as stiff as his prick.

No matter what his conscience said he was unable to do the right thing. He sprawled on the chair as the teenager opened his belt, unfastened the button at the waist, slid down the zipper of his fly and then as he arched his bum up off the chair she peeled pants and undershorts down to free his thundering erection. Peter gasped, his whole body vibrating as she gently squeezed his balls then traced her fingers up the outline of his elongated cockshaft.

"Ooooh... your prick is so big and hard big brother... and your balls are so

full," she whispered.

Peter grunted a weak protest and his sister in law glanced up at him, impishly gazing through lowered lashes. "Don't worry," she said. "I'm not a cock-teaser."

She made a little purring sound, squeezing, feeling the hard balls shift inside the hairy sac. Her fingers traced up the underside of his cockshaft and her thumb rubbed against the sensitive spot where his prick-knob swelled out from the cockrod.

Janice's face was a mask of desire now, her eyes narrowed and her sensual lips parted and panting. "Gee... you got a lovely cock," she murmured.

Peter wondered how many cocks his sweet little girl had known before. The thought tormented him. Was his sister in law promiscuous? Did he want her to be promiscuous? His conscience was losing the struggle with his id and family propriety was yielding to pure passion.

Her left hand slid up and cupped him under the balls again, fondling them gently and lovingly. Peter thought that he could actually hear his massive cum-load slosh around inside his balls as she caressed them.

She folded her other hand around the thick root of his cockshaft, squeezing, moaning when she felt that iron-hard fucker throb in her fist. His prick was so fat that the girl could barely span it in her delicate hand. She tightened her grip and stroked again, very slowly. As her fist pulled up, his foreskin curled over the ledge of his swollen purple cockhead, and when she pulled back to the hilt that cockhead flared out wide.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.