Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 27: Debby's Defloration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Debby's Defloration - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

"I want you to touch it... stroke it properly," Bradford Johnson managed to gasp to his nubile niece. Her wide eyes and innocent smile contradicted the slow deliberate movement of her fingertip.

"But that's what I'm doing."

"I know but..."

"You want more than that... you want me to get it out and hold it, don't you?"

He nodded,

"Yes... yes hold it... and I know you want to see, don't you?"

"I suppose so," she murmured nervously, "but only to look... not to hold it. Wouldn't that be incest?"

"No, of course not. It would only be incest if we made love."

With a smile Deborah said, "so it's only incest if you fuck me. Is that right?"

"Where did you learn language like that?"

"If I'm not old enough to say fuck, then I must be too young to do this," she said, idly stroking him through the material of his trousers.

"It just doesn't sound nice from a young girl."

"But it's okay for a nice young girl like me to touch your thing, just not okay to fuck you?"

"I told you, I just want you to touch it."

"I know what you want. You want me to jerk you off but I mustn't say jerk because it doesn't sound nice from a young girl. Isn't that it?"

"Yes, jerk me off. Please jerk me off Deborah."

"Will you promise to behave yourself."

"Of course I will... you know I wouldn't do anything you didn't want."

Deborah displayed a disbelieving face as slowly she opened his pants. "I've never done this before. I might hurt you."

"I'll show you what to do... it's not hard."

"Feels pretty hard to me," she giggled as her fingers felt the heat of his hardness through the material of his underpants but she fumbled to reach his bare flesh without success.

The man wriggled to get his pants down. The movement of his legs pushed Deborah's knees apart but she scarcely noticed as she fumbled clumsily with his elastic waistband and slowly pulled it downwards. She felt the sudden hardness of him against her hand as his swollen penis burst free and she pulled her hand away in surprise.

"It's enormous," she gasped, "I didn't think it would be this big."

"It won't hurt you," Brad said as he gently pushed her hand back into contact with his eager flesh.

"It won't get a chance to," she breathed. She was truly awestruck by the size of the first mantool she'd seen and could not believe anything that big could ever fit inside a grown woman, let alone a girl of her age. And no matter what he said she was sure that this was what her uncle wanted to do. Shivering from fear and excitement she felt a slow pulse begin to throb between her thighs at the frightening though of having that huge, hard pole up inside her.

Brad guided his young niece's cool fingers onto his throbbing erection and led them explore the full length of it. Her hand shook as it nervously stroked his rigid flesh. He gradually curled her slender fingers around the thick girth until they almost encircled it and then he slowly coaxed her hand into motion. Still guiding her hand up and down, her Uncle struggled to keep his voice steady.

"That's it Deborah. Now stroke it just like that, very gentle, very slow." He released her hand and allowed her to continue unaided. The distended organ throbbed and jerked in her cool grip and somehow she knew what to do. She held his penis firmly and moved her hand up and down slowly. She could tell from her Uncle's harsh panting that she was doing something right and she pumped his throbbing cock with a steady rhythm. There was a small bead of transparent liquid on the end and she touched it curiously with her fingertip. Her Uncle jumped and gasped out loud. She grinned at him impishly and deliberately slid her thumb lightly across the wet tip. His erection jerked frantically and he groaned in frustration. She ignored his agonized moans, and calmly curled her slender fingers around the rigid organ as far as she could manage and squeezed it as she moved her hand. His foreskin slid back and forth across the slippery head until he groaned softly in ecstasy.

While his young niece was giving him a handjob Brad's hands rested lightly on her parted thighs and, almost without realizing, he caressed her smooth skin in time with the movement of her hand. His eyes never wavered from the white vee of her cotton panties and he imagined he could see the soft swell of her immature vagina through the flimsy material. His gently caressing fingers followed the direction of his eyes until he found himself stroking the tender flesh of her inner thighs. His fingertip brushed the hem of her panties and his young niece lost her rhythm for a moment.

"Don't do that, I can't concentrate," she complained.

"I wanted to make you feel good too... don't you like me touching you?"

"I don't know," she said patiently, "nobody's ever touched me there." She squeezed his erection a little harder.

"You must have touched yourself there... didn't that feel good?"

"I've never done that either." She stopped the slow movement of her hand and held him for a moment. "I expect you do it to yourself all the time don't you?"

"Sometimes," he admitted.

"You really are a pervert aren't you? Are all men perverts?" she asked as the memory of her father's dalliance came back into her mind. Her hand moved slightly, "Don't you want to do to yourself now... you're probably better at it than me."

"No... don't stop Deborah. It's much better when you do it."

His body shook and strained upwards to meet the movement of her hand and her curled fist moved faster in instinctive response when she felt his excitement mounting. He gasped her name as his orgasm approached and somehow the innocent youngster knew. She paused, leaving him on the brink of coming and stroked the hard length of his penis with a tantalizing gossamer soft touch, her long nails lightly grazing the tip of his bursting organ.

"Am I doing it right?"

"My God Yes! You're doing fine. Just don't stop!"

The young temptress paused and slid her thumb teasingly across the slippery tip. "I don't know what you mean."

"Yes you do. Stop that."

"But I like doing it."

"Deborah please stop teasing me. Make me come!"

Her clear brown eyes gazed calmly into his face. "I've never done this before... will it be messy?"

"Don't worry... Use my handkerchief. Just stop teasing me."

"In a minute. Do you think we'll need that hanky soon?"

Her Uncle fumbled a handkerchief from his pocket and pressed it into her free hand. She knew that his orgasm was imminent but she massaged his frantically jerking penis with agonising slowness. The inexperienced youngster was curious to see him come but she was also enjoying the control that she had over him and she was reluctant for it to end. Her Uncle's breath was becoming more uneven and his body spasmed every time she squeezed and moved her hand on his penis so she knew it would happen soon even though she had no idea what to expect when it did happen. Her innocent young face betrayed nothing as she spoke quietly. "You're going to come soon aren't you?"

Too breathless to speak, he nodded mutely. Deborah knew she was playing with fire but her smile shone with naive simplicity as she whispered sweetly. "I bet you'd like to put this up inside me now, wouldn't you?" Her Uncle stared in wordless astonishment as the innocent child continued. "You know it would be incest to fuck me but you don't care, do you?"

Her words triggered his climax and he had no time to reply as, with a last drawn-out groan of pleasure, hot liquid spurted from his penis over her wrist and hand. She was too surprised to get the handkerchief into place and she stared in fascination as his semen flooded her hand and dripped over her thighs. She gave his penis a final gentle squeeze and as she withdrew her hand, she smiled brightly and whispered in his ear. "You didn't answer me Uncle Brad. You did want to fuck me didn't you?"

"I still do," he said breathlessly, "but don't worry... I never would."

"You would if I'd let you. You'd have spurted all this stuff up inside me if you could have, wouldn't you?"

Brad Johnson nodded and smiled and Deborah felt the insistent pulse start between her thighs again. She touched the sticky pool of liquid on her thigh curiously and, knowing that he was watching, she raised the finger to her mouth and licked it with quick flick of her tongue.

Her Uncle managed a weak smile, "Not as nice as chocolate is it?"

She licked a droplet from her wrist and shrugged her slim shoulders carelessly, "It's all right but I wouldn't want it for breakfast."

Her Uncle grinned, "Give me the hanky before you get a taste for it." He cleaned her hand and wrist and then she watched anxiously as he wiped the end of his softening penis.

"Did I really do it all right?" she said. "Was it as good as when you do it?"

"You were amazing. I thought I was going to explode."

"Do you want me to do it again. I don't mind."

"I'd love you to but it takes about half an hour to recover."

"It'll take that long to clean this lot off my legs?" she said. "Is it always this messy when you come?"

"It wouldn't be if it was inside you."

"Don't even think about it Uncle Brad. I'm not doing that till I'm old enough and when I do, it won't be with you."

"Why not... what's wrong with me?" he said wiping the drying semen from her thigh.

"Because that would definitely be incest and anyway you'd probably kill me with the size of your thing."

Her uncle continued wiping her thighs carefully. "Doesn't the idea excite you even a little bit?"

"Not really," she lied, aware that the pulse between her thighs was growing stronger as her Uncle wiped further up between her legs. The handkerchief grazed lightly over her skin and the pulse grew stronger. "I think it's all off now," she said weakly.

"Just making sure," said her uncle. She shivered at the sensation as his fingers traced a delicate line along the silken skin of her inner thigh.

"It didn't go up that far," she protested.

"I know that," he said quietly as he gently stroked the sensitive skin between her thighs. Deborah held her breath and the pulse grew to a steady throbbing inside her as the tips of her uncle's fingers brushed the hem of her panties. Her voice shook with timid apprehension.

"Don't... please don't Uncle Brad..."

"You don't mean that." He opened his legs a little more, spreading his young niece's thighs further apart and his fingers moved higher grazing lightly over the damp vee of her panties. She inhaled sharply with surprise as he pressed gently into the soft swelling between her legs.

"No... you mustn't. Please don't touch me there Uncle Brad," she whispered weakly

"That's not fair... I let you touch me," he said in voice that matched the soothing slow rhythm of his fingers as they stroked between his young niece's thighs.

"It's not right Uncle Brad."

"It's no more wrong than you touching me," he said smoothly. "I only want you to feel as good as you made me."

"But no... one's ever touched me there," she pleaded. "I don't want you to."

"Why not Deborah? Doesn't it feel nice?"

"Well... yes, I suppose so," she admitted, "but I'm frightened."

"Frightened of me?" he said softly as his hand cupped the slight mound of her sex through the thin cotton of her pants, "or frightened of feeling excited?" His young niece shuddered with pleasure as the rhythmic pulse between her thighs exploded into a throbbing sensation that spread into her stomach. Her Uncle felt for the cleft of her sex through the damp cotton and pressed gently into it sending a fresh thrill of reluctant pleasure through the young girl's inexperienced body. Her taut muscles relaxed as his fingers slid gently along the damp warmth of her panties.

"Doesn't that feel good Deborah?" Brad said as he kept up the insistent provocation.

She wanted to deny it but, as his fingers stroked and pressed on the slick wet surface of the youngster's panties, she felt herself flood with moisture and she whimpered softly with pleasure and embarrassment. "It feels nice," she admitted," but we shouldn't be doing this."

"Even when it feels this nice?"

"It's wrong for you to touch me there." She murmured, but she knew that she did not want him to stop now. His other hand began to slide over her ribs towards her firm, high breasts.

"I want to touch you all over Deborah. I want to feel your breasts as well."

"There's nothing to feel... I'm only thirteen Uncle Brad... they're hardly grown."

His finger traced lightly over the immature swelling of his young niece's breast and she gasped with surprise. "So what's this then? It doesn't feel like nothing." He began caressing her soft flesh in a gentle circular motion and the youngster felt her nipples expand and tingle in response. He moved his hand to gently cradle one small breast and she blushed, knowing that, even through the material of her blouse and bra he could feel her nipples hardening.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.