Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 26: Nubile Niece

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Nubile Niece - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Deborah Tyler was well qualified to make the judgment that her thirteen year old niece Sarah Newsome had just been fucked when she saw her leaving the school at noon on Saturday. In a way it was déjà vu.

She had been distraught and disillusioned when her friend Penny told her that Reverend Tyler, Deborah's own father, had taken advantage of her. After her initial disbelief was overwhelmed by the photos of her father's perfidy the barely thirteen year old girl became angry and wondered how she could get even with him for being so evil.

The teenage mind can work in weird and illogical ways and when that is combined with the novel feelings that newly released hormones cause the results are unpredictable. For Deborah though it was her favourite uncle, Bradford Johnson who helped her to understand her father's actions.

Deborah was only thirteen but her Uncle treated her like an adult... even flirted with her when they were alone. Her mother had died when she was only seven and her Uncle Brad, her mother's brother, was the closest thing to an adult friend that she had. Her father was busy and distant and now she believed he spent his time seducing girls like her friend Penny. And despite her lack of experience, she knew that a demure blink of her innocent brown eyes or a slight wriggle of her pert backside would be enough to get her way with Uncle Brad.

She had arrived home from school to find Uncle Brad was already there. "Your Dad's gone on a church retreat and I'm baby sitting."

"I'm not a baby," Deborah said with a cute smile.

"I can see that but I can't say I'm looking after my sexy young niece, can I?"

The thirteen year old blushed. "I don't care; just make sure that Dad doesn't hear you."

"So, don't I get a kiss hello from my sexy young niece."

"Not usually... do you really think I'm sexy?"

Her Uncle grinned and held out his arms. "Come here and I'll tell you what I think."

The Grade Eight student dropped her school bag and went slowly over to his chair. Her Uncle patted his lap and waited expectantly.

"Well, do you think I'm sexy?"

"You tell me first," teased her Uncle, "do you think I'm sexy?"

Deborah giggled. She suddenly felt better than she'd felt in the two months since she learned of her father's sinful actions. "Of course not... you're too old to be sexy." She climbed onto his lap as she'd done many times in the past.

"Too old am I?" He tickled her ribs and she squealed with surprise.

"Don't! You know I hate being tickled."

"That's what makes it fun," he lied calmly, enjoying the heat of her lithe body wriggling on his lap. He felt his penis stiffen as his young niece's bottom squirmed against him. Her slim body was warm and supple beneath his hands and, if the innocent youngster noticed his growing erection pressed against her, she didn't mention it. He stopped tickling her when she tried to catch her breath and she immediately struggled to get up.

Her breath was hot on his cheek as she panted impatiently. "Let go of me... I can't breathe properly." He held onto her, his hands resting lightly on her heaving ribcage, immediately below her developing breasts.

"I need to talk to you. And it's serious, Uncle Brad."

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said as he moved his hand slightly until he felt the soft warmth of the underside of her breasts against his fingers. When she pushed his hand away irritably he apologized as if it had been an accident.

"You're acting as bad as Dad does."

"What do you mean? Does your father touch you where he shouldn't?"

"No, not me," the girl said in a tear-choked voice. "But he did my friend and it was more than just touching." She buried her face against her uncle's neck and he held her in a comforting embrace.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... Penny told me. He told he was going to marry her and she... like... she let him do it to her. I hate him!"

"Remember kitten, he's a man without a wife and he needs... like... he needs someone to, as you put it, do it to. You shouldn't be mad at him."

"Yeah but you don't have a wife and you're not like that."

Bradford Johnson wasn't sure how this dialogue would play out but he cupped his niece's developing right breast, already a handful, and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Yes I am, little Deborah. I feel about you like your father feels about Penny."

Deborah was shocked by her uncle's statement but at the same time it made her feel warm inside to have him want her. She pressed her warm, tear-wet face into the crook between his shoulder and neck.

Brad put a hand on her cheek and turned her face to his. His mouth covered hers and he pressed against the yielding softness of her sweet lips in a chaste uncle-niece kiss. As he did so his erection jerked against her bottom and she gave a surprised gasp of sweet breath into his mouth. She half sobbed and ground her bottom into his lap.

"You really do think I'm sexy don't you?" she breathed softly. "Even if I'm only thirteen years old and I'm your niece." She pecked him quickly on the lips before she wriggled free of his grasp and threw herself into the chair opposite.

Deborah's mind was a maelstrom of conflicting emotions. The fact that her wonderful uncle thought she was sexy and the hardness she'd felt under her bottom proved that was a tremendous compliment for the unseasoned juvenile. Her smooth skin gleamed with a soft sheen of perspiration as she sprawled inelegantly in the armchair. Casually draping one slim leg over the arm of the chair, the youngster seemed unaware that her Uncle could see up her skirt and between her open thighs or was it intentional? She stared at the visible bulge in his trousers and wondered what was hidden there.

"Does it always go like that?"

He nodded, aware of the direction of her gaze and unwilling to tear his own eyes from the soft swelling that was visible beneath her white panties. "Only when I'm with someone who is incredibly sexy," he said quietly.

Debbie's face flushed and she looked away quickly. "Does that mean you really think that about me?"

"Of course I do."

"But I'm your niece," she said, feeling secretly flattered, "you shouldn't feel like that about me."

"Then you shouldn't look so sexy. Like now when you have your legs spread so I can see your little pussy."

The girl lowered her leg from the arm of the chair so they were no longer wide apart. "But I'm you niece so that shouldn't matter. What you're thinking about... That's incest or something isn't it?"

"It's not incest to think about you that way... only if I did something about it."

"You did do something. You made me kiss you," she accused.

"It was an innocent kiss," protested her Uncle, "there was nothing incestuous about that."

"That thing in your trousers isn't innocent," she said boldly, "I felt it press into me."

"It's not a thing... it's an erection and you can't tell me that you've never felt one before."

"Of course I haven't," the flustered child blushed more deeply.

"You really are innocent aren't you? You really don't understand how your Dad got into... I mean got together with your friend. Or how she helped cause it."

"I may not have felt one but I know what it is and what it's for. And I don't believe that Penny had anything to do with letting Dad take advantage of her."

"So what's the problem then?"

"Men as old as you aren't meant to think that way about thirteen year old girls... They're always telling us to watch out for guys after young girls on the Internet. And I'd be too young for you even if you weren't my Uncle."

"I know that. You don't even know how to kiss properly yet."

"You don't have to kiss me if you don't like it... anyway I wouldn't kiss you properly even if I was an expert," she pouted.

"Why not?"

She shrugged, "You're meant to be my Uncle not my boyfriend."

"Have you got a boyfriend?" She shook her head,

"Not yet."

"I don't know how you'll ever get one if you can't kiss properly. I could teach you how to kiss if you like."

The pretty girl shook her head carelessly, "No thanks, I'm not really interested."

"Please yourself. I didn't think kissing me was that terrible."

"It wasn't," she grinned mischievously, "and I can't be that bad either... I managed to make your thing go hard."

"That's true," he smiled ruefully. "Just as well it didn't go really hard."

"Why?" said Deborah with studied innocence. "Does it hurt when it's hard?"

"No, but I might have trouble controlling myself, if I got too excited," he said casually. "And it might hurt you."

The young school girl frowned in thought for a moment, "Were you excited then?"

"Of course... that's why it went hard. Didn't it excite you, knowing that you gave me a hard-on?"

Deborah shook her head. "Of course not," she said indignantly.

"So why did you jump off my lap? Didn't you like the feeling?"

"It was okay... I was surprised that's all. Anyway, what did you expect me to do?"

"I don't know. What would you like to have done?"

Deborah would have liked to stay on his lap a little longer to satisfy her curiosity about what had happened but she was too embarrassed to admit that to her uncle. "I don't know," she said, "why should I want to do anything?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.