Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 25: A Changed Girl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: A Changed Girl - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

The thirteen year old schoolgirl's thighs relaxed their stranglehold on Principal Amos Thompson's head and he raised it from the pulpy wetness of her pussy. Her nearly hairless vulva was soaked with a mix of her own profuse vaginal secretions and his abundant saliva and he knew she would never be better lubricated for fucking.

The man was in pain, his cum-swollen testicles aching heavily as he wriggled out of the sweatpants he had worn for the sole purpose of easy removal. The girl was supremely desirable as she lay twitching and quivering on his desk top. Was she a virgin? He didn't know but at that moment it mattered only that she had the means of assuaging his painful need. But he did know that once he got into that beckoning orifice he would unload the charge of gism that had been building since yesterday afternoon.

"Did you enjoy that, Sarah?"

"Hanh... I... I guess so... hanh... Mr. Thompson?" she panted, obviously still winded by her momentous orgasm. "Can I... hanh... go home now?"

"That wouldn't be fair, would it? I mean, I satisfied you but you didn't do anything for me." He lowered his face to her naked, young twat and once again began to titillate the swollen slit and the little clitoris with his lips and tongue.

Sarah's thirteen year old pussy was sensitized by the skillful teasing of the sensitive nerve-ends and when her teacher resumed the same delightful application of his mouth she laid back again on the desk and allowed the older man to arouse her once more. Was he going to want her to bring him off with her hand? He wouldn't try t put it in her mouth, would he?

Principal Amos Thompson was not going to be satisfied now by a handjob and as appealing the thought of cumming in the young girl's sweet, little mouth was he had one target only. He wanted to bury his throbbing erection in the innermost reaches of her thirteen year old cunt. He titillated her little cum-trigger that was soon again in a state of erection that matched his own in intensity if not in size. He mauled her large breasts and when he sensed that she was in a state of extreme excitement he slid his hands under her round ass cheeks and slowly pulled her off the desk onto his lap.

"Whah? Whah?" the girl exclaimed in surprise and then, as her bottom slid off the edge of the desk and she came down astride the teacher's thighs his mouth covered hers with a slimy-faced, tongue thrusting kiss.

The young girl tried for a moment to turn away from this new intimacy but then, as if she realized the hopelessness of her position she submitted to this different assault.

"Now my dear we'll both be happy," Amos murmured as he covered her sloppy wet pussy and began to caress the sensitive flesh. Carefully he adjusted her straddling position so that his upthrust cock was touching the humid, swollen slit. The girl felt the difference when the man began to use his cock instead of his fingers to rub her cunt but she didn't know what he was doing.

Not too many girls lose their virginity straddling their Principal's lap almost naked; save for a skirt of such brief proportions that it covered nothing of significance. In truth, that situation somewhat favours the uninitiated as the girl is fully able to control the degree of penetration simply by spreading her legs marginally or using her feet pretty much while standing, to absorb the pressure on her hymen at any given moment. But Sarah Newsome was much too innocent to realize this and even if she had she would have likely although reluctantly acquiesced to prevent the revelation of yesterday's misadventure becoming known. So Principal Thompson was about to achieve that once in a lifetime triumph, (once in the girl's lifetime, that is, ) the mind-boggling pleasure of getting a girl's cherry.

"That's it, little Sarah... that's it," the man intoned in a deep, soothing voice as he used his rigid cock-head to push against the hard, little bump of the girl's clit. Her breathing was once again becoming laboured and he sensed that she was on the verge of another climax.

The sensations afforded the schoolgirl's nervous system as she felt the man begin to enter her body augmented the feelings the external caresses were causing. Still, although she did not yet realize what was happening to her she strained her legs down so that her toes could touch the floor and resist the gentle downward pressure her teacher was applying.

Not exactly cool calm and collected himself after all the illicit pleasure he'd had bringing the sexy, thirteen year old girl to perhaps her first male-caused orgasm, Amos looked at her pretty face while he continued to drag her open, defenseless body lower.

Thompson let his cockhead sink into the soft center of the girl's vulva. Its tip forced her vaginal mouth open. Amos kept pushing. Sarah gasped with shock as her cunt-mouth stretched more, clasping the bulbous head of her teacher's prick.

"Hannh! Nyannnh!" the young girl squealed as a sharp pain shot through her adolescent loins followed by an aching sensation as her virgin cunt was devirginated and filled by the Principal's thick, throbbing cock.

"Oh yes, little sweetheart... oohhh yesss!" the man moaned in triumph as he felt the girl's hymen rupture around the head of his cock and half his length was suddenly gripped by the stranglehold of her uninitiated vaginal channel. This was truly Heaven, penetrating a sexy young virgin on your lap, her big breasts jiggling inches from your face while you savour the once-in-a-lifetime tightness, never mind the added eroticism of her cock-plugged hips being partially covered by a cute, schoolgirl skirt.

Struggling to hold back his climax, Amos leaned back to look at the salacious sight of the schoolgirl's tender cuntlips spread in an inverted vee around his thick cock, her vestal blood already trickling down the four inch portion of his shaft that was not yet inside her.

Sarah's upper body jerked forward in her instinctive, albeit tardy attempt to preserve her chastity and in so doing she brought her already hotly inflamed clitoris into contact with the steely rod that was penetrating her unseasoned passage. The hot pressure on the responsive and well conditioned organ caused her vaginal muscles to contract as her orgasm was triggered.

Although he'd stopped thrusting in a vain attempt to hold off his orgasm, the sudden sequence of soft squeezes on his prick ended Principal Thompson's efforts to prevent it and he felt the first surge of cum pulse along the underside of his cock. He came; his juice blasting up into the ravished youngster like it was shot out of a fire hose.

Sarah was unable to maintain the toe-stretched support of her lap-straddling legs as her adolescent body was wracked by the debilitating waves of orgasmic relief that washed over her loins. Her passage was already self-lubricated but her teacher's gushing semen greased the narrow channel even more and she slid down, impaling her nubile body on the pulsing, spitting man tool.

Amos watched in awe as the full blown climax hit his schoolgirl conquest and as her hips lowered yet farther he felt her cervix slide past the head of his cock as he reached as deep as his cock could go.

Young Sarah Newsome felt the impact of each big glob of seed inside the deepest reaches of her vagina as the Principal expanded her thirteen year old fuckwell to adult dimensions. A blast of deep, gut wrenching sexual bliss engulfed her entire body rippling with electrical waves of excitement as the climax grew and grew. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she squirmed astride the man's hips like a speared fish out of water.

The High School Principal was at that moment feeling nothing but the hot liquid as it went racing through his dick and fiercely spurted into his underaged conquest. Spurt after spurt of semen jetted into her until he shuddered with fatigue but the young girl mindlessly continued to grind and rotate her pelvis onto his deepthrust cock, her cunt muscles involuntarily milking her teacher's sperm up into her cock-stretched vagina.

The thirteen year old girl was sweating, tingling and quaking in the aftermath of her orgasm. Her adolescent mind was confused and a bit frightened by what had just happened to her. She'd been taught that what she'd just done was supposed to wait until after marriage but on many occasions she'd heard and sometimes seen her no longer married mother do it with a variety of men. Did it matter?

Amos was suffering from post-orgasmic remorse as he realized the enormity of what he'd just done to this underaged virgin. He could feel the wetness of his ejaculation surrounding his cock, still enclosed by the girl's gloriously tight cuntal passage. And then he realized that in the strangling grip of her delightful vagina he was still hard. As he looked at the beautiful youngster with her legs spread astride his hips and her smooth pelvis welded to his hairy one a resurgence of his lust occurred, exacerbated by the sight of the little schoolgirl skirt that rode on her hips above where their bodies joined.

Sarah felt filled, completely filled with her teacher's cock. There was a dull ache in her belly as her teenaged vagina adjusted to the thickness of the invading weapon and her head lolled on her shoulders as if her neck had been broken. The girl's pretty lips were slackly parted as she remained impaled on her teacher's manhood, motionless except for an occasional post-orgasmic twitch or quiver of her young body. The man gently caressed her warm back and cupped her bare ass as with the resurgence of his lust Amos began to use her little body almost as a masturbatory tool.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.