Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 24: A Changing Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: A Changing Day - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

It was more than a week later and almost six PM before Amos Thompson got up enough courage to go to the Middle School and confront his faithless wife. The High School and the Middle School were side by side, separated by the large gymnasium that the two schools shared.

Friday afternoon was basketball day so the gym had been busy but by the time the Principal headed for the school next door the game was over and everyone had gone home. Well, almost everyone.

Amos took a shortcut of sorts through the gym to the Middle School. As he walked across the basketball court he heard sounds, as if someone was crying. The gym was dimly lit and as he looked around Amos thought the sounds were coming from under the stands along the side where the spectators sat. He went over and as he got closer, the sounds became louder. It was definitely a girl whimpering that he heard.

It was obvious that nobody was on the stands so he went to one end and looked underneath. Even in the dim light he could see who was there and what was happening.

It was thirteen year old Sarah Newsome with Arthur Mullins, the Captain of the senior basketball team and at least four years older than the girl. Amos dropped to his knees and took the camera from his pocket.

The Principal did not have any conscious reason for what he was doing. He knew he should stop the young couple but after his recent experiences, his illicit liaison with the pretty student Janice Garner and learning about his wife's infidelity his moral standards had been twisted awry.

"Hanh... hoonh... hannh... honhh," the girl panted and Amos could see that Arthur's hand was under her short skirt and her panties were hanging from one ankle. Clearly he was fingering her and from the sound of it she was close to orgasm.

Amos could see also that the girl's hand was wrapped around the boy's large, erect penis and she was jerking him off in an inexpert manner.

Just as the Principal raised the camera and opened the view screen Arthur grabbed the girl's head and hauled her face up to his cock.

"Mmnnphh! Mnnooo!" she exclaimed but he was bigger and stronger and his cock forced its way between her pretty lips. Holding her head with both hands he fucked her mouth and in a moment he stiffened with the unmistakable paralysis of climax.

"Glanngh... annggh... urrrrgh," the girl choked and gargled and then she broke free from the boy's grip on her head.

"Nah... hannh... nah... you shouldn't have," she sobbed as she raised her head and a glob of semen dribbled from her pretty mouth.

Thompson had been clicking away the whole time and the two teens had been too engrossed in their action to notice the flashes from the camera.

"You're a bastard! I hate you!"

"Listen you fat little kid! You have to do more than give a once in a while hand job if you want to be my girl. And the blow job you just gave me wouldn't get a pass mark if you were only in grade five. When you're ready to give me a proper blowjob or a bumfuck or a real fuck let me know. Until then we're history." The tall teenager zipped up his pants and left the girl sprawled on the concrete floor sobbing.

Principal Amos Thompson had a raging erection as he eyed the salacious sight of the plump teenager with white gism leaking from the corner of her mouth, spattered on her cheek and dribbling off her chin. Her legs were wantonly spread and her own hand had replaced Arthur's on her swollen young pussy. Carefully he captured that image too on the camera's memory.

Sarah was angry and frustrated. The boy had brought her to the very e4dge of orgasm with his fingers just before he had roughly rammed his hard cock into her mouth. If he'd asked nicely she might have given him head, as he friends called it, but she'd never have let him cum in her mouth. That was only for a serious relationship and he didn't qualify for that... not yet. In fact he never would. Her anger intensified at the memory of being called fat while her fingers worked furiously on the oily softness of her pussy. And then she heard a faint sound and opened her eyes.

"Sir! Oh Principal Thompson! Oh no!" Frantically she tried to cover her nakedness with her short skirt and at the same time get her panties back on.

"I guess you didn't want him to do that, eh?"

"I... oh sir... I'm not that kind of girl," she stammered stupidly.

The thoroughly aroused man had difficulty in restraining his feral impulse to throw himself on top of the defenseless girl and ravish her nubile body but years of conditioning to more appropriate response controlled him.

"What were you doing?"

"I... hah... he... I couldn't stop him sir."

What will your mother think about this when I tell her?"

"She... hah... I don't know, Mr. Thompson. But... like... Grampa can't know. Not him. Can we keep it secret from Grampa Tyler?"

Until that moment Thompson had forgotten that this young girl was the granddaughter of the man who'd firmly planted the cuckold horns on his head. At once this appealing, young girl's vulnerability had new significance.

"We need to talk about this Sarah. Alone. In my office. Can you come see me tomorrow at 9 AM?"

"But tomorrow's Saturday?"

"Perhaps your Grampa Tyler will come see me then."

"Please not that Mr. Thompson. I'll be there. I promise." The girl heaved a sigh of relief. At least the Principal wasn't going to tell anyone before then, was he?

"Before you come to see me you should have a nice hot bath to relax you... and be sure to wear your school uniform."

"Uh... sure Principal Thompson. Will anyone else be there?" The girl looked quizzically at the powerful man wondering about his instructions.

"Not at first anyway, Sarah. Ultimately it depends on how well you can make up for what you've done today. I'll leave the north side door unlatched so you can get in."

The thirteen year old girl still didn't understand what her Principal meant but she did understand that he had the power to get her into a lot of trouble with her mother and especially her straight laced grandfather.

Back in his office, Amos hooked his camera into his computer and viewed the erotic scenes of the plump youngster as he face flushed and her cute mouth twisted as she approached orgasm. Then there were the pictures of Arthur's impressive cock entering her mouth and great shots of his creamy gism splattering onto her mouthy and cheeks. He inserted photo paper into the printer and edited the images before printing the ones he judged would have maximum impact on the young schoolgirl.

Principal Amos Thompson arrived at his office before eight AM on Saturday. His sleep had been restless and he had an almost continuous erection as his thoughts were constantly on the ripe teenager he planned to ravish in the morning. He didn't know if she was just an ingenuous dupe of the older teenager or a wanton slut but he didn't care. He was going to fuck her no matter what.

As she walked toward the Principal's office that fateful Saturday morning thirteen year old Sarah Newsome's mind was in turmoil. What was Principal Thompson going to do? One of her friends said that some teachers gave better marks to girls who did things for them... sex things. Was he going to want that? The idea scared her but not as much as the thought that her grandfather might find out what she'd been caught doing.

As the so-called Doctor intones on his daily Peep and Pry show, this was going to be a Changing Day in young Sarah's life. Whether the change was for the better or otherwise couldn't be known but her chances of a good outcome were no worse for her than for the people who chose to bare their personal secrets on the so-called Doctor's show.

As promised, the north side door was unlatched and propped open by a wedge. Sarah wasn't sure what to do but decided to take away the wedge so the door would lock and no other unauthorized visitors would be able to get in without signing in through the Security Guard.

The halls were almost dark but she saw a light through the frosted glass of a door partway down the hallway and when she got there she saw Principal Thompson's name on the door. Timidly she knocked on the door.

"Come in, Sarah," Thompson said in a low voice. He hoped that this liaison could be completed with no witness of any kind just in case the girl wasn't as cooperative as he wanted. He led her to the futon that was becoming standard furniture for teachers (and some preachers.)

"You're a very pretty... and sexy girl, Sarah. What I saw you doing yesterday had a huge impact on me."

Sarah wasn't sure what she heard. Her thirteen year old brain said that maybe there was a way out of this mess and she wanted desperately to take it, but she wasn't quite sure what she had to do. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that since you were willing to let that boy put his hands on you... maybe in you... while you gave him a handjob then maybe, to get out of trouble, you'd be willing to do the same for me. Your mother... or your grandfather would never have to know anything about what happened there yesterday.

"OH SIR! Mr. Thompson! I couldn't."

Amos went to his desk and came back with some 8x10 photos. 


"What do you want to do? Have me go tell your mother that I saw you doing this?" and he showed a picture of her obviously jerking the boy's rigid cock, "Or cooperate with me and get out of trouble at the same time?"

Sarah was stunned. How could she ever explain those pictures to her mother? But, with his arm around her, Mr. Thompson seemed so friendly and caring. She didn't want to be in trouble with her mother and especially her grandfather but... It had been kind of fun holding Arthur's cock if he hadn't tried to put it in her mouth. Maybe Mr. Thompson would let her go
if she did what he wanted. "I don't know," was all she could say.



"Would they like these pictures? What will your grandfather think when he sees his beloved granddaughter sucking cock?" Thompson was intentionally crude, hoping that would help break down her natural resistance and then he showed her the well edited pictures of Sarah with a cock in her mouth and with her mouth dripping semen. A viewer couldn't tell that she was being held and forced to accept the cock in her mouth.

"NO!! Pleeeeaaaassssse!" Sarah started crying. She was panicked; knowing that her grandfather would probably disown her and her mother would cut off all her privileges. "I'll do whatever you want, but pleeeaasse don't call my mother... or Grampa." She was sobbing again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.