Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 23: Julie Doubled

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Julie Doubled - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

"You got yourself some prime tail there, Ramsay. She's worth every buck I paid you. And there's another $500 if I can have her again."

"Just wait in the next room," the deacon said in a low voice. And don't mess with the camera setup. You'll know when it's time to come back but for what you get next the price is $750."

"For that it better be really good!" Newman went into the room adjoining the one he'd just left and saw three monitors that were displaying from different angles the naked girl he's just fucked.

Deacon Robert Ramsay entered the room where Julie Smart lay naked, sprawled on her back with her legs loosely spread. A dribble of viscous, white gism oozed from between her still swollen cuntlips and her eyes were closed in post coital slumber. He paused for a moment and then signaled for Newman to join him.

"Come dear. It's time to get up," the deacon said solicitously as he held out his hands to help her to her feet."

"Oh Deacon... I'm so glad you're here," the girl stammered as she came to her feet. "He says that he won't tell Daddy."

"But we aren't finished yet, girl," she heard the awful man's deep voice and then he was there in front of her.

She leaned back against Deacon Ramsay, enclosed in his arms and his presence gave some feeling of security. What more could that terrible man do to her anyway?

Hollis Newman stared at the heavy breasts he'd become so familiar with and then let his eager hands follow the path of his eyes. His fingertips traced teasing, tickling little patterns across the outer swell of her tits, tracking slowly and inexorably toward the crinkled little rosy summits of her nipples and feeling them stiffening and lengthening into excited erection beneath his touch, standing out from the surrounding pink areola like twin bullets.

Julie Smart clenched her teeth tightly together, determined in her mind that she would not allow this evil man to arouse her with his touch the way he had before. She was dismayed when she felt her nipples and the jangling nerve endings in her quivering, excited breasts responding instinctively and involuntarily to his hateful and lewd caresses but the security of her real lover's body warm against her back made her relax.

Newman suddenly dropped to one knee in front of her and the girl stiffened into instant rigidity as the vile man's mouth fastened upon her tingling little nipple and his flicking, teasing tongue suddenly went to work on that tingling little pleasure node. A tiny moan of mingled passion and shamed humiliation escaped from between her clenched teeth as she mentally fought against the roaring, contradictory sensations which sprang up within her captive young body. Why didn't the deacon stop him?

Newman' mouth switched to her other nipple, bringing another little gasp from Julie's throat and at the same time, his right hand came up to capture the breast his mouth had deserted, trapping the tinglingly erect node of her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. The combination of his avidly working mouth and his circling, massaging hand was enough to send young Julie Smart's mind reeling through the sort of half-conscious world that she'd been in when Newman was exacting the price for his silence.

Julie held her breath, her pulse pounding in her ears as the man's mouth inched its way down ever closer to the trembling, aching little slit of her once virginal pussy. She dreaded and craved his lewd oral caress at the same time. And she felt that she could almost feel those pouting little nether lips cringing away from the coming contact, turning slightly inward as if to escape from the man's probing tongue, or perhaps, to welcome it.

As Hollis Newman' mouth crept ever closer to Julie's tremulous little pussy slit, his hands began to follow his oral progress, fingers leaving her heaving breasts and sliding with light and feathery caresses down her palpitating abdomen. The young girl blushed with shame and humiliation as a little moan of frustration and disappointment was forced from her throat, signifying to Deacon Robert Ramsay that she really did miss those teasing, caressing fingers on her mammary flesh.

No sooner had the little mewling sigh of repressed regret been uttered, however, than young Julie Smart felt strong male hands fondling her breasts once again. An involuntary little sigh of relief escaped from between her clenched teeth when she realized that the hands were Deacon Ramsay's as he held her pinned tight against his surging, pulsing erection from behind.

Ramsay laughed in her ear but it was a low, harsh bark which caused Julie to shiver and cringe inward upon herself. What was happening to her? Why was her wonderful first lover treating her this way? There was simply no way in which she could escape from his big hands tingling upon her breasts, no way that she could wrench free from his clutches, and now the tingling, stinging path of Hollis's tongue burning its way toward her waiting cunt made her wonder whether she actually desired to escape at all.

With a whimpering sigh of grim resignation, Julie's body went slack in Robert Ramsay's clinging, supporting arms. Both men seemed to recognize the silent signal of total sexual surrender, and they acted accordingly. Ramsay's hands became stronger, more possessive as they kneaded and massaged the stinging globes of her full breasts, and Newman rocked back on his haunches for a split second, surveying the curly triangle with traces of his recently deposited semen before plunging his face directly forward and into that silken forest.

Julie gasped and stiffened anew as the man's sucking, nibbling lips made their first jolting, jarring contact with the sensitized lips of her private cunt. Her thighs seemed to spread wider apart of their own volition, and while Julie was only bracing herself in a firmer stance, the better to resist this cruel man's perverse advances, Hollis Newman read her instinctive reaction in an entirely different light.

Newman began to suck and lap at her clasping, steamy little cunt all the more avidly and as he expertly probed with his long tongue along the gism-wet crevice of the tight cunt he had just finished fucking less than a quarter hour ago he teased her into a veritable frenzy of mounting heated desire.

Julie Smart was sobbing openly now, tears of mingled rage and shame streaming down her pale cheeks. Her mind cried out to her that what she was allowing to happen was terribly, terribly wrong, and she must find some way to put a stop to it at once. But, at the same time, there was something inside herself which cried out for more of the same, something which welcomed the big hands upon her breasts, and the licking, sucking mouth fastened so tightly to her tingling genitalia.

The naïve seventeen year old girl felt herself drifting, sinking, and at first she imagined that she had fallen to the floor, suddenly released from Robert Ramsay's bear-like arms. As her reddened eyes snapped open, however, she found that she was actually still upright, merely sagging in the big man's grip, supported now almost solely by his hands on her palpitating tits while her legs turned to useless bands of rubber.

Hollis Newman rocked back on his haunches once more, a smile playing across his cum-smeared features as he seemed to be possessed by a sudden erotic inspiration. Without speaking a word, he scooted backward several feet on the floor, still kneeling, all the while gesturing to Robert Ramsay with his hands, giving directions regarding what he wanted done with young Julie Smart.

With a big lecherous smile Ramsay immediately shifted position, releasing Julie's thrusting breasts from his big hands and seizing her instead around the waist, letting her body slip forward as if the groggy young girl was bowing to Ramsay in formal greeting.

Julie felt herself slipping again, and once more her big eyes snapped open. There seemed to be nothing she could do to recover her balance as Ramsay shifted his grip on her naked young body, and suddenly her legs gave way entirely, as she slumped into a kneeling position at Ramsay's feet, facing directly toward Hollis Newman. The girl's arms shot out reflexively, supporting her now in a position which left her on all fours, peering ahead through tear-filled eyes at one of her tormentors while the one she'd thought was her lover towered behind her like a leering colossus.

Young Julie Smart did not fully understand what the two men might have in mind for her until they began to move. Quickly shifting their positions as if to take better advantage of the kneeling posture she maintained, Robert Ramsay dropped heavily to his knees behind her, positioned between the firm young thighs so that his bare thighs brushed against the ripe swell of her ass-cheeks. The man's hands were on her hips, holding her in place easily, as if she had been a mere child instead of a young woman.

The girl's brow was furrowed with sudden concern and she felt hypnotized by the sight of that imposing shaft, waving before her eyes like some evil magician's wand of power. And then a new stimulation from unexpected quarters drove her mind directly to the brink of reeling, intense erotic distraction.

The girl had been so busy studying and watching Hollis Newman's pulsating organ that she had not noticed what Robert Ramsay was doing behind her. Her first hint of his lecherous intentions, in fact, came when she was shocked and jolted by the sudden contact of his moist penile glans against the smooth, silken cheeks of her ass.

Julie sought to spin about, to defend herself from her lover's sudden assault but Ramsay's grip upon her hips was much too powerful to permit any escape. He held her easily with one hand, using the other to manipulate his throbbing cock in a teasing path along the cleft of her ass and into the curly wet forest of her silky pubic hair. The girl tensed, grinding her teeth in mingled anger and growing frustration as she found herself totally unable to resist the coming ravishment of her inexperienced body.

While Julie was in her state of mixed fear and confusion, Hollis Newman seized the golden opportunity, sliding rapidly toward her, his jutting cock now on a level with her face. Before the girl was able to cringe away from Newman, he had snared her head, tangling the fingers of one hand in her long silky hair, and was holding her face immobile and in line with the wavering dripping head his pulsating male shaft.

Julie uttered a little sob of mingled fear and disgust as the man moved his hips suddenly forward, causing the wet tip of his vibrant organ to graze lightly along the moist cupid's bow of her slightly open lips. The touch of his velvety cockflesh against her lips both excited and repelled Julie, and when she found herself unable to wrench her head free from his iron grip, she was provided with a handy excuse for letting the peculiarly arousing form of stimulation to continue a moment longer.

Hollis Newman manipulated the broad tip of his cock ever more rapidly along the gentle curving swell of her lips. She was panting heavily now, and while he knew that her mind must be loudly rebelling against that untried oral genital contact, he also felt that in short order he would be able to win her over to his side as a totally willing accomplice to the ultimate act of perverse oral sex.

Robert Ramsay had been exciting and amusing himself behind Julie, stroking his long, fat cock back and forth along the cum-greased slit of her clasping young cunt, quivering as the sensations from the searing genital contact washed over him. Seeing the girl whose virginity he'd plundered only short weeks ago become wanton with lust when the large-cocked Newman fucked her had done two things. It had confirmed his decision to debase the plump, busty teenager and turn her into a prostitute to hurt her father. It had also made him painfully horny and desirous of getting into the hot passage that he had been the first to possess.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.