Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 22: Julie Pays

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Julie Pays - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

"I'm sorry about this Julie but remember when we were together before Christmas and I had to get the snowmobile?

The pretty seventeen year old girl sat across from Deacon Robert Ramsay in his office and she got a sinking feeling in her stomach as she remembered what he was talking about.

"Uh... yeah... I think so?"

"Well Julie... Mr. Newman, the man who let us use his snowmobile that day... he wants us to complete the bargain."

"You mean? Like? I hafta go be with him?"

"That's right sweetie... unless?"

"Unless what?" Julie knew who Mr. Newman was, a big schoolteacher. He was in their church and it was hard to imagine that he wanted to do something as sinful as this.

"Unless we come clean and tell your father what we did."

Julie Smart's heart sank down to her feet. There was no way that she could let her Daddy know she'd committed adultery with Deacon Ramsay. She had no choice but to submit to the other man.

Three hours later at four PM Julie Smart was in a room at the Farmer's Rest Hotel. She was alone with Hollis Newman, one of the teachers in the high school and a leader in their church. He was holding her tense body close to his, one hand on her breast and the other on her thigh. He was big and handsome but in Julie's mind he was vicious and evil and he wanted to take advantage of the sin she had committed for pure love.

Hollis Newman knew the snowmobile story although he didn't own one. He knew also that Deacon Ramsay was essentially a pimp and he regularly used Ramsay's girls but this one was special. He knew this girl's father of course and he despised him because George Smart had ripped him off in an apartment rental. And of course he knew that this girl was the younger sister of Kathy Smart whom he had deflowered only ten days ago. He wanted Kathy again and she certainly acted willing but it was too dangerous so he was paying Ramsay $500 an hour for Smart's other daughter. But he would have paid twice as much to get even with the son of a bitch George Smart.

The young woman, the pawn in the men's scheme to hurt her father, was trembling violently, deathly afraid of what this evil, lecherous man had in store for her. And yet, at the same time, she was even more alarmed to note the beginning of another, contradictory, frightening change within her body. Not all of the shivering sensations which racked her young frame were entirely unpleasant, and some of the tingling feelings might even be described as pleasant, under different circumstances of course.

Awed and ashamed, Julie felt the nipples of her breasts begin to stiffen involuntarily, of their own accord, chafing against the flimsy restraining material of her tight bra. At the same time, the familiar watery sensation that Deacon Ramsay had first caused began anew between her legs, complete with the wavering little tendrils of budding passion fanning upward from her tremulous cunt, racing to ignite the flames of passion throughout her torso.

Oh, God, she cried inwardly, I simply can't let my body betray me this way! It's a sin!!... I'll do what I have to do so Daddy doesn't find out how bad I really am but no more.

Julie Smart was shocked out of her mental dialogue and debate by the sudden touch of the man's hand upon the soft, pliant curve of her left breast. She jerked back instinctively, seeking escape, but the hard circle of the big teacher's arm held her fast as his free hand began its slow rotary massage of her captive mammary flesh. Julie could not control her sobbing now, and she squirmed ineffectually in his tight grasp, weeping and twisting in a vain effort to free herself.

Newman felt the erect and excited condition of her nipple as it spiked outward through her clothing, prodding against the palm of his slowly rotating hand. He laughed softly as he stepped up the pace and strength of his milking, massaging caresses. He was clearly enjoying her discomfiture, savoring the storm of contradictory, conflicting emotions which were even at that moment raging inside the young woman's tender captive body. She must know that she was his. That he had the power to make her submit to his desires.

Hollis changed his tactics then, releasing her breast from his rotating palm, and captured the stiffened bud of her little nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He slowly rubbed the taut little stem of erectile flesh in his grasp, noting and appreciating the reactions of his sexy young captive as she sobbed aloud, twisting vainly in a hopeless effort to escape from the strong circle of his arms.

This delicious teen was excitingly responsive. How often has the Deacon had her? He must really have it in for George Smart to rent out Smart's lovely daughter instead of keeping her as his own private fucktoy.

Julie Smart was becoming lost in a raging sea of mixed sensual emotions, almost totally at the mercy of her increasingly traitorous young body. Deacon Ramsay had taught her how enjoyable sex could be and now she was beginning to realize that her enjoyment was not due only to the love she felt for her first lover. Her aching breasts and trembling cunt were crying out for her to surrender, to participate wantonly and willingly in whatever this cruel man might wish to do with her, but at the same time, other portions of her heart and mind cried out to her that she must fight, rebel and resist his lecherous advances. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she gradually felt herself losing that all-important internal battle for self-control. She was owned by her first lover, Deacon Ramsay and only he had the key to her treasured entry.

The man's demanding hand momentarily left her straining breast flesh, his fingers slipping upward to attack the little buttons that held her blouse closed in front. She gasped and trembled furiously in his grasp as he began slowly, tauntingly undressing her, unbuttoning one button at a time to slowly reveal the milky swell of her cleavage.

The second button of Julie Smart's thin blouse was coming loose, then the third, and the fourth. The inner curve of her big, soft breasts was fully visible to the man now, and he feasted avid eyes upon the rich orb of her tits, nestled as they were within the lacy confinement of her almost transparent little slip of a bra. He could plainly see the rosy pink nubs of her nipples thrusting outward against the flimsy material, jutting forward like twin exclamation points of growing passion which the young woman was totally powerless to control.

Quickly Hollis Newman finished the task of unbuttoning Julie Smart's flimsy little blouse, and while the young woman cringed in his grasp, he moved swiftly behind her, stripping the outer garment backward and downward, off of her shoulders and along her trembling arms, swiftly tossing it away to land in a rumpled heap on the floor.

Julie cringed as she felt the big man's hands slipping around her rib cage, beneath her arms, to capture the ripe, large mounds of her barely-covered young breasts. His fingers and thumbs immediately snared the jutting little buds of her cherry-like nipples, while his palms began their milking, massaging assault on the luscious cones of mammary flesh. Tingling, flaring jolts of electric passion flooded outward from the excited mounds of Julie's tits, causing her knees to suddenly weaken and threaten to dump her prostrate on the floor at his feet.

The young woman held herself upright only with an effort, reluctantly leaning backward against the dominating man who was tweaking her nipples and massaging her breasts so energetically. To her shock and horror, she could suddenly feel the thrusting rod of his powerful erection, nudging insistently against her plump young buttocks through the dual restraints of his slacks and her tight fitting skirt. Julie felt herself unaccountably going weak and trembly inside, requiring her to lean even more against the man she would have to yield to so that her secret love life would be safe.

With a low growl of animal lust, Newman hooked his strong fingers in the cups of Julie Smart's bra, yanking sharply down so that the lacy material was torn completely free from her big, jiggly young tits. Julie gasped, and the man feasted his eyes on the sight of her exposed breasts as they bobbled and jiggled from the force of their sudden stripping. He let his gaze linger over the thrusting, crinkled little buds of her nipples, standing out nearly an inch from the crinkled pink rings of her aroused areolas.

Newman pulled forcefully against those mammary melons, drawing Julie back tightly against his own body, nudging and probing his covered erection into the barely defined cleft of her tight young ass cheeks as she was pinned against him. Then he thrust Julie away from him with one powerful hand, looping the other in the back strap of her now useless bra and pulling sharply with all his might. The girl tumbled forward onto her hands and knees as the elastic ripped through and the scanty bra came totally loose in the man's big fist.

Julie Smart was naked to the waist now, and she rose from her position on hands and knees, crossing arms across her chest in a rather belated effort to preserve some faint vestige of personal modesty. It was all to no avail, however, for Hollis Newman was suddenly upon her with a panther-like spring, seizing one of her slender arms in a powerful hand and hauling her, kicking and protesting to her feet. He twisted her about, tossing her bodily backward and onto the mattress, where she bounced for one long moment like a discarded rag doll, her big breasts wobbling and aiming perkily up to meet his avid gaze.

Before Julie could attempt to cover herself again, the big man was on top of her. He seized both of her slender wrists in one of his big fists, hauling them above her head and holding them there in a vise-like grip pinning the seventeen year old girl to the bed.

Julie sobbed with despair when he brought one of his free hands up to cup and fondle one of her breasts, and then the other. His touch scared her for it sent a sensuous, traitorous chill through her body which she could not suppress but was loath to acknowledge to herself.

"Do it Mr. Newman. Have your way with me so I can go home."

"You're too lovely to have as just a quick fuck, Julie. I want to savour your youth and your voluptuous loveliness. And before we're through you'll be begging me to fuck you."

"No! Never! Just hurry and get it over with!"

But as the man milked and mauled her big, soft tits it felt to Julie as if they were about to burst wide open, to explode with the violent lustful sensations raging inside her breasts every time the stranger touched and stroked them. She could scarcely believe the way in which her body was betraying her into this awful man's clutches, and yet the evidence was unavoidable and undeniable. She was responding to him as she had to her first and only lover, Deacon Ramsay. Guilt washed over her as if she was cheating on him. She could never face him if her body took pleasure from this terrible man. Yet even now, as she fought to control and suppress the raging fires of passion in her manhandled tits, an answering and responsive sensation of liquid heat was springing up in the fertile little valley of her cringing cunt.

Julie's legs thrashed about, her heels digging in and seeking leverage on the mattress in an effort to push this obscene man up and off of her twisting young body. Her struggles had the exact opposite effect from that intended, however, for in the process her thighs were widely splayed and the attacker was able to wedge his hips in between her thrashing legs. At the same time, the bucking and twisting action of her hips brought her vaginal lips into constant, chafing contact with the barely- covered swell of his powerful pulsing erection.

Young Julie Smart's breathing had become labored, and she kept her eyes and teeth clenched tightly shut as she battled fiercely with the conflicting emotions at war inside her traitorous young torso. The girl felt a strange and familiar warmth flooding through her lower body, a warmth that only Deacon Ramsay had ever given her. It caused her to squirm anew with a fierce energy that had less and less to do with desire to escape. She could scarcely believe what was happening to her, and her young mind rebelled at the way in which this stranger had been able to totally captivate her with his lewd advances in so short a time.

"Please Mr. Newman. Please just do it and let me go." The girl was becoming panicky with the fear that this dreadful man would cause her to respond to him as she did to the deacon.

Hollis Newman was rapidly driving himself into a frenzy of sexual hunger and desire as he gnawed and sucked on Julie's large, ripe breasts, keeping his loins in grinding motion against her splayed crotch all the while. He could already feel the familiar tension in his tight testicles, and his lurching penis threatened to burst from the confines of his slacks and undershorts at any moment.

Newman pushed himself up on his hands, releasing Julie's wrists now that she was clearly unable to offer him any serious resistance. He forced his hands beneath her tight skirt, swiftly and expertly pushing the material of that restraining garment up around her hips, leaving the whole luscious tableau of her thighs and pelvis open to his gaze, her cringing little pussy hidden only by the moist and almost transparent material of her little bikini panties. Damn! This was going to be really special. This one was a lot less used than the other girls Ramsay had sold him and from the way she was reacting he might even be able to get her off too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.