Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 21: Cuckold's Anger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Cuckold's Anger - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

It was getting worse and worse. They weren't even being discreet any more. Deacon Robert Ramsay seethed with anger as he entered his home where he knew that his unfaithful wife would be servicing his traitorous business partner in the very bedroom where they'd conceived their only daughter, Cindy. Unless? His heart sank to his boots at the thought that his bitch wife had been unfaithful even then, almost nineteen ears ago and somebody else was the father of his daughter.

As he climbed the stairs he could hear the sounds from the bedroom, a deep chuckle from his bastard partner George and an almost girlish giggle from his bitch wife Marilyn. Were they comparing his own modest genitalia with George Smart's Brobdingnagian dimensions?

He couldn't wait much longer. He had to get even and although he felt a twinge of guilt he knew that Smart's seventeen year old daughter Julie would be the vehicle. She was a lovely and quite naïve girl, busty and chubby and since he'd coerced her into yielding her cherry several weeks ago she had demonstrated a real talent in bed.

At the top of the stairs Ramsay turned right and went past the closed door to a small panel in the wall that separated the hallway from the bedroom. The purpose of the panel was unknown but it was a foot square with a sliding door and Robert had used it before to spy on his cheating wife. He'd lubricated the slot that the wooden window slid in so he could open it silently.

By looking through the little opening in the wall the cuckolded husband could see right into the marriage bed room. Marilyn had, as usual, left the light on which supplemented the faint, winter daylight from the frosted bedroom window. He could see everything.

George Smart was stretched out flat on his back on the waterbed, his eyes tightly shut. Marilyn, nude and beautiful, was kneeling next to the mattress. Her tits were big and round and glistened in the bright light. It looked as though she had been rubbing them with oil. What kind of games were they playing in addition to plain, old-fashioned adulterous fucking? George's entire body shone with the same oily sheen.

It looked like she had been doing some tricks with body oil. Robert knew well her techniques with oil. She used to play them with him and he remembered how sexy it felt when her warm, oil-slick flesh slid over his equally slick body. Jealousy at the sight of George Smart being treated that way made Ramsay see red. Smart's entire body glistened, and it was obvious that Marilyn had done a thorough job of rubbing him with oil. Now she held his balls in her hands and was rubbing them softly and sensuously while she licked his cock up and down with her tongue. At the sight of it and in spite of the situation, Robert's own prick sprang to full erection.

Angry but fascinated he continued to watch as Marilyn took the man's mammoth prick in her mouth and held it there without moving her head. She kept up the steady movement of her hands on his balls while she allowed her mouth to fill with warm saliva, bathing her lover's cock. At the erotic sight, Robert felt his cock beginning to throb achingly.

As he watched his wife blowing his business partner, Robert reached down and casually took his own cock in his hand. He liked the feel of the rock-hard prick, throbbing as he stroked his fingers up and down its length. While he watched, Marilyn began to move her head slowly from side to side. Robert knew that she was rolling the stiff prick around in her mouth with her tongue. He knew well how good it felt to have her sucking and licking every part of a prick at once, and for the moment, wished that it was he on the waterbed instead of George Smart.

Robert held his own stiff prick in his clenched fist and squeezed it lightly. He'd definitely call Hollis Newman and complete his deal with him today. Newman was the man who supposedly had loaned him the snowmobile he'd used to bring Julie Smart home from the cottage. He'd told her then that she would have to reward the man and she seemed to understand that he'd meant she had to fuck him.

He began to jerk his hand up and down. At first he moved ever so slightly, his hand traveling less than an inch with each stroke. But then, as Marilyn's head began to move up and down, dragging her warm soft moist lips along the entire length of the shank of George's cock, Robert matched her strokes with those of his hand.

As he watched Marilyn sucking voraciously at George Smart' stiff prick, he couldn't stop himself from pulling at his own fucktool. While he jerked off, he reached down with his left hand and cupped his scrotum, which was swinging gently to and fro. Damn! He could hardly wait to get into that man's big-titted, young daughter again.

The salacious sight of his wife playing with George Smart's balls as she sucked him off was obscenely erotic. She cupped the man's hairy sac in one hand and squeezed it gently, while with the other hand she stroked the base of his telephone-pole prick. Robert tried to match her motions with his own hands on his own nuts and cock.

Deacon Ramsay watched his wife filling her mouth with another man's prick and imagined that it was her mouth on his cock instead of his hand. He could see that Marilyn was teasing her bedmate's bum with her fingers while her head moved rhythmically up and down as she fucked his cock with her mouth. One of her hands stroked his cock in unison with her sucking mouth while the other was probing for his asshole.

George had placed his feet flat against the mattress and raised his knees into the air so that his asscheeks separated to make Marilyn's search easier. Her finger found the crack and slowly, inch by inch, she was penetrating it. She let George's cock slip from her mouth, and was holding it in one hand. The throbbing organ glistened with a mixture of her saliva and his own lubricating fluids. Her head was buried submissively between his thighs, and Robert could see that she had taken his scrotum into her mouth. She was sucking gently on it as she jerked his prick up and down. The sight of it made Robert's cock pulsate with envy and desire.

Now Marilyn dipped her head lower. George was digging his toes into the water mattress and lifting his ass high off the surface of the bed. Marilyn had brought her head down below his balls. She reached out with her tongue and licked the wrinkled skin of his sac. Then, still jerking his cock with her hand, she extended her tongue as far as it would go and ran its tip along the tight crack of George's ass. George shuddered with delight at the erotic contact and Robert could see that he was moaning and groaning in pleasure.

The angry cuckold could not tear his eyes away from the sight of his business partner was writhing and squirming in the exquisite agony of sexual pleasure as he felt Marilyn Ramsay' tongue driving deep into his asshole. Her hand pulled up and down on his wet and slimy prick and he felt that he would not be able to hold out any longer but he wanted to prolong this licentious event.

George Smart felt absolutely and totally in control of the woman who was performing the ultimate act of submission, sucking his cock with no reciprocal titillation of her own erogenous zones. The fact that she belonged to another man added to his lewd pleasure and he was proud that he controlled his young wife Bonny so that she would never plant cuckold horns on his head.

Unaware that he too had been cuckolded by Reverend Gillis, Smart reveled in the circular waves of delight that were emanating from his groin and spreading to his entire body. Oh, it felt so good. Gone was all thought of his wife and it was years since he'd had any feeling of guilt or shame at what he was doing or at what was being done to him. In his mind at this moment there was room for no thought whatsoever. There was room for nothing but the sheer feeling of sexual pleasure that he was experiencing.

George wanted to scream in joy as he felt Marilyn Ramsay burying her tongue to the hilt in his tightly clasping asshole. He wished that there was a mirror on the ceiling so that he could actually watch what she was doing to him. But he contented himself instead with closing his eyes tightly and letting his imagination have free rein. He could see her in his mind, her head between his spread thighs, his hairy scrotum brushing at her cheek. Her mouth was suggestively open and her tongue thrust all the way out. He could see the tight brown lips of his asshole parting to make way for her probing tongue as she drove it relentlessly in and out of the crack.

The air seemed to be filled with the sensuous smells of sex. He could hear the sounds of his breathing, and of Marilyn's. As their bodies melted into one. His entire body felt wet and slippery with a combination of oil, his own hot perspiration, and Marilyn's saliva. He could feel her fine hair tickling his balls and inner thighs as she drove her tongue deeper in and out of his ass. He knew that his climax was fast approaching, and that when it came there would be nothing he could do to stop the hot flow of his fluids. His breath was coming in short gasps, and he felt as though he had just finished a five mile jog.

"Oh, Marilyn!" he sobbed. "You're fantastic! You're the best cocksucker I've ever had."

At the sound of her bedmate's deep voice, Marilyn knew that she had brought him to the brink of a quivering orgasm. She wished that her husband could see what she was doing, to see what his unfaithfulness had driven her to. That rationale kept her from acknowledging that she, as much as her husband was not naturally monogamous and even if Robert had been chastely faithful to their marriage bed she would have been seeking other fuckmates.

As she tongue-fucked George's asshole, she could feel him writhing beneath her. She knew that he would be coming any minute. She jerked more steadily up and down on his throbbing prick as she drove her tongue even deeper into his tight brown asshole.

Then she heard him sobbing rhythmically. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, Marilyn! Oh, Marilyn! You fantastic bitch. Oh, I can't hold out any longer! Oh, Marilyn, I'm going to cum!"

The woman lifted her face away from his anus and her hot mouth engulfed his thickly veined cock. As she went down and took half of his magnificent tool into her mouth her middle finger was sliding past his anal sphincter seeking and then finding the hard little nut of his prostate.

"Oh myyy Gawwwd, Marilyn!! I'm going to come any second!" George Smart exclaimed at the added stimulation and he arched his hips upward, trying to bury more of his gargantuan cock in the woman's skillfully sucking mouth.

"Don't stop! Don't you dare stop," he commanded when the woman began to back off and he grabbed her head and forced it down again. "Here it

comes Oh, yes, here it comes nooowww!"

Robert watched as his business partner forced his wife to submit to the most intimate sexual subjugation. He heard the throaty gurgles and saw the spasmodic tics of her head and sensed that each futile attempt to pull away from the wanton fucking of her mouth was a reaction to the man's spurting semen as it blasted into her throat. The wet, slushy sound of her saliva filled mouth sucking on the big cock was replaced by the gurgling gulps as she convulsively swallowed the gushing gism. He was sick with jealousy when he saw that. Marilyn had often sucked his cock although usually it was during sixty nine when she too was being sucked but at no time had she allowed him to cum in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.