Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 20: Ms. Thompson's Lesson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Ms. Thompson's Lesson - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Reverend Tyler, the somewhat amoral preacher that Reverend Gillis had replaced had two daughters from two marriages. Esther was from the first marriage and the thirty three year old woman had a thirteen year old daughter, Sarah Newsome who attended the Middle School where Ruth Thompson taught. His daughter from the second marriage, twenty three year old Deborah Tyler taught at that school also. Both of Reverend Tyler's marriages had ended with the premature death of his spouses.

Deborah Tyler had been harbouring a grudge of monumental proportions against her father for ten years. She, as a thirteen year old loved, admired and respected her dear father. Since her mother's death three years earlier he had tried to be both father and mother to her. And he'd done a good job.

And then the roof fell in.

Deborah's best friend was Penelope Wilson, better known as Penny. Penny was two years older than Deborah and was a very well developed fifteen year old. One afternoon she came to see Deborah and she was in tears.

"Your Dad is a liar! A cruel, deceiving, unfaithful bastard?"

"No! My Dad's a good man! Why are you saying those awful things about him." And then Deborah too was in tears.

"Because he ... you Dad said it was for real ... the two of us. He said that we'd get married as soon as I'm eighteen. And now he's with Mrs. Thompson. Doing it with her!"

"What do you mean Penny? What are you talking about?"

"Your Dad is fucking Mr. Thompson's wife ... and she's only been married a couple of weeks. And he promised I was the only one."

"I don't believe you Penny. He'd never do that."

"I'll prove it to you. He takes pictures. I'll get some and show you."

Deborah did not believe what her friend had told her but at that point they stopped talking about it and went out for a coke. Next day though Penny was back with four photographs.

"I think he keeps score this way," the older girl said as she handed two of the pictures to her friend. The pictures showed the newlywed Mrs. Thompson on her knees sucking Reverend Tyler's cock and sitting astride his hips fucking him. Deborah felt sick to her stomach.

"And these are special," Penny said as she passed the other two pictures to her friend.

"Oh my God!" Deborah's exclamation was of shock when she saw her busty friend naked atop the minister just as Mrs. Thompson had been. And then there was the second picture of Penny, still naked on her back, her legs apart and a trickle of blood staining her gaping cuntlips with a stringy gob of semen also leaking from the obviously newly initiated orifice.

"It sickens me that he's committing ... fornicating with Mrs. Thompson but what do you mean ... what did he promise you?"

"He promised he'd marry me. That's why I let him ... like ... seduce me. I gave him my virginity. And he wanted the picture so's we'd have it as a keepsake."

They got through the rest of the day but their friendship was essentially over. Penny soon got over the betrayal and by the time she finished High School she had a well deserved reputation for being an easy lay. But Deborah didn't get over it.

Since Deborah began teaching at the beginning of the term she'd seen Mrs., Thompson often and each time she got a pang of anger. She wanted to believe that the woman had seduced her father but the knowledge of what her father had done to Penelope told her otherwise. And to make things worse, Deborah saw that the Thompson woman was giving a come-on look to Hollis Newman, another teacher that Deborah herself had eyes for.

It was the competition for Hollis that caused Deborah to get the pictures of her father with Mrs. Thompson enlarged and then she delivered them surreptitiously to his desk. Maybe he'd do something.

It was two days ago when a plain, unmarked envelope appeared on the Principal's desk at the end of the day. In it were two 8"x10" glossy photos of his wife with Reverend Tyler, the man who had until a few months ago been their well respected Pastor. And Amos's wife was totally naked in both pictures.

In one picture she was on her knees in the Confessional and Reverend Tyler as standing, fully dressed except that his fly was open and the woman was obviously sucking his cock. And in the second photo she was seated astride the naked minister and riding him like a whore.

All of this was bad enough but what was worse was that he was looking at pictures taken ten years ago ... when they were newly married. He could tell this partly because Ruth had not yet had the breast enhancement that gave her the DD jugs she now possessed and that had been her gift to him to celebrate their one-month anniversary.

Amos was sick with anger and jealousy but at least there were no children to suffer from the woman's actions. How many men had been inside her shapely body since then? How many teachers at the Middle School where she taught had enjoyed her talented pussy? And who took the photos?

The incontrovertible evidence of his wife's infidelity and his former spiritual leader's betrayal was like a perverse aphrodisiac. He had an erection as he studied the pictures and he lost the guilt he'd felt about lusting after nubile schoolgirls. Putting the photos in his desk drawer he decided that he had to confront her about it.

At almost that very moment the person he was going to confront was herself making a momentous decision. Ruth Thompson had been unfaithful to her husband with more men than Reverend Tyler. Many more. She loved sex and although her husband provided her with reasonably frequent and quite imaginative couplings, she also liked variety. But doing pick-ups in bars as she had frequently done was unsafe, especially with the increasing prevalence of STD's.

Ruth Thompson at thirty three was justifiably proud of her figure. She had long, shapely legs, a narrow waist and a custom built 36DD bust line. She looked better than most of the girls, she thought, and she was pleased by the way the boys looked at her.

The Principal's wife had an unquenchable desire for sex. Her husband was reasonably good in bed but she liked variety. Since their marriage ten years ago she had carried on as she had before she was wed. She was discreet and so far Amos had shown no suspicion even on those few occasions when she'd given him a wet deck to ride. And then one day she realized that each day she had access to a variety of virile, young bucks who would be thrilled to have the opportunity of having sex with her.

She'd been teaching for ten years but it was only after she read about two teacher-student relationships involving female teachers that ended in legal prosecution that she began to look at her male students as possible sources of sexual satisfaction. And for some reason it was a Grade Eight boy, David Smart that caught her eye.

There was nothing special about him. He was good looking, at least for a thirteen year old, neither small or big, neither shy nor was outgoing but there was something about him that turned her sex-crank. She'd had his father once, several years ago and his was the largest cock she'd ever taken. Big but not very well handled. He'd been too interested in his own satisfaction.

Ruth really wanted a virgin but even if this boy was not cherry she was still curious to know if he'd inherited his father's impressive dimensions. And although for three months David had been getting sex with some regularity from his little cousin Coleen that didn't stop him from peeking at his home room teacher's big tits whenever he could. Did Principal Thompson ever fuck her between those big jugs he would idly muse during study sessions?

It was probably the boy's surreptitious glances that finally triggered Ruth's selection and she made a point of showing him more and more. It was Friday and the mid-term exams were over when Ruth instructed young David to remain after the rest of the class left for the day.

David had no idea why Mrs. Thompson asked him to remain after the others had left. His marks weren't great, he knew, but they weren't bad enough to necessitate extra work. Anyway he went to the little office adjacent to the home room.

"Have a seat David. I'll be right with you," the teacher said as she continued to look over some papers on her desk. The boy couldn't help but notice that her blouse was open at the neck ... very open. He strained forward in the chair to better see the shadowy crevice between the partly visible, fleshy mounds. He stretched his neck to try to see more. Are her nipples going to pop out? Doesn't she realize how much is showing? Although he was hardly an innocent it never dawned on David that his teacher might be inviting his lustful inspection. And he turned slightly to hide the erection that was bulging his pants.

"There," the woman said as she suddenly raised her head and when she did so the boy turned away suddenly so she wouldn't know he'd been peeking. But he wasn't quick enough.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Uh? What? I don't know what you mean Ms. Thompson?

Ruth managed not to smile as she gave a little shoulder wriggle to make her breasts bounce. "C'mon David ... you know exactly what I mean. You were looking at my breasts weren't you?"

The thirteen year old boy blushed red at being found out and then he realized that his erection was probably visible to the woman.

"Uh ... I'm sorry Ms. Thompson ... I didn't mean to."

"That's funny," Ruth said as she placed her hand over the prominent bulge in his pants. "Did you want to put this where your eyes were looking?" This was fun, she thought. Why didn't I try this years ago? The boy's obvious discomfiture was as real turn-on and his equally obvious aroused state added to the turn-on.

"Uh ... uh... ," David was tongue tied with embarrassment.

"Nothing to be sorry for David," and the Ruth Thompson slid off her chair to kneel on the floor in front of the teenage schoolboy. "But maybe I have another place where you can put this."

David couldn't believe what was happening. He opened his eyes to see his schoolteacher on her knees before him as she fumbled with the opening of his jeans. He could see her big tits now as the braless globes had completely escaped from her open blouse. And then she was pulling down his jeans and undershorts and his penis was sticking out an up in all its naked glory.

Ruth raised her eyes to meet the boy's. With a knowing smile, she opened her mouth and engulfed the swollen head of his upthrust cock and his balls suddenly ached with need as the warmth and pleasure of that first contact washed over him.

The schoolteacher could almost taste the teenage virility that throbbed in her mouth. She'd have to bring him off this way so he'd last long enough to satisfy her when she fucked him.

David looked down in awe as his teacher looked up at him and gently sucked on the crown of his throbbing tool. Then as she opened her mouth to take in more of his adolescent organ he felt the warmth and wetness of her tongue on the bottom of his shaft as she closed her mouth and sucked. She slowly withdrew her lips, tugging at the skin of his dick, and he felt like he'd cum right then.

Yes! He'll be at least as big as his father when he's grown up, she reflected on as she briefly studied the boy's steel-hard young penis. With the skill she'd developed over two decades the thirty three year old schoolteacher kept the head of the boy's big cock in her mouth and he felt the breath from her nose on the saliva-slick top of the shaft. And then a sensation of pure ecstasy washed over him as she swirled her tongue around the sensitive glans. He gripped the edge of the desk firmly, watching in amazement as his teacher opened her mouth once more and slowly impaled herself on his length.

Ruth Thompson's lips were about two inches from the base of the schoolboy's penis when she clamped her lips shut and her nostrils flared as she inhaled. She caressed the underside of his penis with her tongue, and he closed his eyes, savoring the pleasure and warmth. She very gently withdrew his cock from her mouth and sucked on the head before releasing him entirely.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.