Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 2: Curious Coleen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Curious Coleen - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

"C'mon Darlene... just this once," David whined to his sister. Nobody's home so we won't get caught."

"No little brother. I told you I don't want to. It's not right. You're my brother."

Darlene had in fact moved back to her old room in the new wing of the house only a week after she and David had given their virginities to each other. Twice after that first double header they'd explored each other's bodies but then Darlene put a stop to it.

It wasn't a crisis of conscience that had deterred the fifteen year old girl from continuing her incestuous liaison with her younger half brother. It was nineteen year old Billy Marshall who, still smarting from the embarrassment of his quick-triggered failure to get into Cindy Ramsay's bottom had spotted something different about the way the grade ten girl looked at him. With the arrogance of a star athlete he had quickly moved in on the younger girl and for the past two weeks he had been getting close to sampling her intimate charms.

"You're letting Billy screw you now, aren't you?"

"No and it's none of your business anyway."

"But Sis... I need it. I don't care if you let Billy do it... just let me do it too," he begged.

"You should have someone your own age David. Have you seen how Coleen looks at you?"

"Huh? She's just a kid."

"She's as old as you... maybe older. And I remember how I felt about boys when I was that age. You ought to try her."

"No way... and besides, she's our cousin."

"Yeah... and I'm your sister... half sister anyway and that's a lot closer than a cousin."

The conversation ended but five days later he got lucky although he didn't think so at first.

Maybe if Darlene had not planted the seed nothing would have happened. Coleen Mahoney's mother was David's mother's sister and they'd just moved to here from another small city less than a year ago.

On Sunday there was a retreat or study session or something like that for the members of the church. Peter and Bridget Mahoney were members and Peter was even being considered for a deaconship so of course they attended. It was an all afternoon event with a dinner after and that morning as they were leaving church Bridget asked her sister if Coleen could go to the Smart house and use the pool. The answer of course was yes.

David wasn't thrilled when he was told. "You know her David. She's a nice girl and I think she likes you a lot," his mother said. "Now you be nice to her."

Right after lunch her parents delivered her to the Smart residence and she went right away to change into her bathing suit. When David saw her in the bathing suit he began a re-evaluation of his little cousin. It was more than a year since he'd seen her since they went to different schools. She had definitely changed and she was kind of cute, he thought. Looking at her shapely, little figure he got that familiar warm feeling in his groin. Maybe Darlene was right?

"How come they got you in the old wing of the house?" The girl had a towel around her wet head after a short swim and she plunked herself down on the poolside bench beside David.

"That's OK, Coleen," he gasped and he sort of pulled away from her. She was shorter than he but she wasn't a little girl any more. The feel of her warm, almost naked body pressed to his sent a surge of blood rushing to his unruly organ and initiated an erection. Her head came up to his chin and, although she was still kind of plump; she wasn't a blob like she used to be. She had a shape. And her skin-tight bathing suit displayed every bulge and curve from her nicely flaring hips to her chubby belly and up to the developing mounds on her chest. "I like the room in the old wing." He bent down quickly to hide the bulge in his shorts. Damn! She was only a kid and she was his cousin. What was the matter with him?

Coleen leaned in close and placed a hand on his bare knee. "I'm glad your Mom said I could stay here with you today. I need somebody I can talk to... a big brother. Are you going to be my big brother, David? My pretend big brother?"

"Uh... sure Coleen... if that's what you want." He fought to get some brotherly feeling but the sight of her nubile body was not helping him to be brotherly. "You can talk to me, Coleen."

"It's just... like... Mommy and Daddy fight a lot and it kinda scares me."

"Uh... I don't think you need to be scared." God. He wasn't much older than she. How could he give her advice?

"It isn't my fault, you know? Like? It's not me that's making Mommy and Daddy mad? Like... you know... it's because of stuff they been doing. And I didn't tell on them, neither."

God! He wanted to reach out and stroke the sleek plumpness of her thighs or feel the fleshmounds that were delightfully defined by the flimsy bathing suit. "Uh... what kind of stuff, Coleen?"

"I don't think I oughta tell you that, David. You know? Stuff they shouldn't be doing. Not with other people, anyways." She suddenly sat upright and drew her shoulders back, showing off the round fullness of her developing breasts. "Do I look different than last time you saw me?"

"Uh... you mean than last year before you moved here? Yeah. Uh, you're growing up, Coleen." With some fast mental arithmetic he put her age at twelve, almost thirteen. She wasn't really that young. She was almost as old as he. "What grade are you in at school?" He didn't really care but he was uneasy, being alone with the girl, and he wasn't sure how to talk to her.

"I'll be in Grade eight next year. I'm just one grade behind you."

"Yeah... that's right." Coleen had leaned forward again with her hand still on his knee.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he blurted out.

"No... not really... but I used to... I used to pretend I did."

"Oh? Why did you just pretend?

"He was older... and he thought I was just a little kid. Do you? Like? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not right now, Coleen." He was embarrassed. How was he going to change the topic? "I guess you'll have to find some new friends this summer. Maybe you'll like some of Darlene's friends."

"Does Darlene baby-sit? I mean... like... does she earn money that way?"

"No. Why? Do you?"

"Uh... no... but... like... we useta get Shelly from next door where we useta live to sit for me when I was younger... until last March. But she... like... Mommy caught her..." and Coleen's voice faded away before she told him whatever her mother had caught Shelly doing. "Tell me, David... if I wasn't your cousin, would you maybe think about me as a girlfriend? I mean... like... even though you're older'n me?"

"Yeah, I guess so, Coleen. Like, you're not that much younger than me. What did your mother catch Shelly doing? Was she stealing?"

"No... nothin' like that. I don't think I better tell you. But it's part of the trouble between Mommy and Daddy." His little cousin pouted prettily then and squeezed his knee. "Hee hee... I seen you doin' something last time I was here, David. Somethin' you didn't want me to see. Do you remember?"

"Uh... I don't know, Coleen? That was a long time ago. Almost a year." Damn! Was she talking about catching him jerking off? "Awww... c'mon Coleen... tell me what Shelly did... please."

"Will you promise not to tell? Not even Darlene? They don't know that I saw them... Mummy and Daddy don't know... but I seen Daddy with Shelly lotsa times and Mummy has a bunch of dirty videos and some funny toys that she uses. I saw her watching the videos and using the toys lotsa times." Coleen looked directly at him and began to talk. "I never told nobody about what I seen, David. Not even my best friend. But I guess it's OK to tell you coz you're related... but you can't tell nobody."

He suspected that his thirteen-year-old cousin had wanted to talk about what she'd seen right from the beginning but maybe because her parents were involved, she hadn't told her best friend. Once she began to talk to him, her cousin, about it she seemed to gain confidence, even though she didn't understand everything about what she'd seen.

"Shelly's got real big bubs... I didn't know how big 'til one night when I heard Mummy and Daddy come home... Shelly was sittin' for me... and Mummy was drunk. She usually gets that way when they go to a party. I heard Daddy get Mummy into bed and I guess I went back to sleep."

Coleen removed her hand from his knee and sort of edged back on the bench, as if she was having doubts about continuing her story.

"So? What happened?" He shifted position, trying to hide his growing erection. Hearing or hoping to hear a sexy story from his little cousin was having an intensely erotic effect on him.

"Uh... I woke up again and I was thirsty so I went downstairs to get a drink of water. When I went by their bedroom I saw that Daddy wasn't in bed yet but I figured he'd stayed downstairs on the sofa like he sometimes did after he took Shelly home. I went quiet as I could coz I didn't want to wake him and then I heard some noise... like someone was crying. I figured it was the TV."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.