Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 18: Etta's Instructions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Etta's Instructions - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Henrietta Jackson was not sure what to expect when Deacon Robert Ramsay asked her to meet him at the Farmer's Rest Hotel but he was her boss and she thought she had no way of saying no. And anyway, she was sure that the police were aware and this was the way to get a green card.

"You're not a virgin are you Ms. Jackson? You have been intimate with men before?" Ramsay wondered what he'd say next in the impossible event that the pretty girl answered yes. Could he get away with raping her and changing her answer?

"No Mr. Jackson," the cute teenager replied.

"If I offered you a dollar, would you let me fuck you?"

"Oh no! Never!" But Henrietta knew that she'd done it for less, even considering the value of the currency.

"$1,000," he asked.

"Uh... I... I don't know," Henrietta stammered in an honest answer to the question.

"Then I think I have a proposition for you, sweetie. Would you go to bed with a man for an hour for $200? Or for a night for $600?

"You mean like? Like a prostitute?


"Not really sweetie. We'd be in control of who saw you and you could stop when you had enough money. We call girls who do this, Escorts."

"But sir? Like, how much would I make"

"That depends on how good you are and how many repeat clients you get. Certainly it will be a lot more than you make sewing clothes."

"But is it safe?"

"As long as you stick to the clients that we send you it's safe. They're all respectable businessmen, most of them my age and older."

"Who is 'we'? Who else will send men to me."

"The other man is joining us soon, Ms. Jackson. He's Mr. Smart, the man who will rent you your apartment."

All of this conversation was being watched and videotaped by Detective Dick Durham and his partner, Louise Markham. Louise however was not feeling well nor had she been for the past week or so. Tonight she felt fine though but she was seething at Deacon Ramsay's despicable actions.

"We have a lot of rules you must follow and I'll give you a list but most important is that you always must use protection... make the man wear a condom. The only exception is for oral sex and that will be up to you. Some men will pay extra if you give them head without a condom and if you let them come in your mouth they'll pay a lot more. If you do this you can keep the extra money and you'll likely get them back as repeat clients."

"But what do you get out of it?"

"You'll charge $300 an hour and $100 of that is for me and Mr. Smart. Also you'll be paying Mr. Smart for your apartment out of your earnings."

There was a sharp knock on the door and Ramsay opened it to admit his partner, George Smart.

"This is Henrietta Jackson, George. What do you think of her?"

"Damn, that's really something. How old are you, girl?"

"I'm twenty."

"You sure don't look it. In that schoolgirl uniform you could pass for thirteen. We have clients that will pay plenty for an hour with you. Are you shaven? I mean is your pussy bald like a pre-teen's?

"Uh yes. I knew that some men like it that way." Henrietta was very uneasy when they quizzed her about her age. Her true age was, she thought, no more than fifteen But as long as nobody got hold of the tattered piece of official paper that described her birthplace and date she could get away wtth the lie.

Watching and listening to the feed from the video cameras hidden in the hotel room Dick Durham was getting an erection. He looked out of the corner of his eye at his partner. Damn, he wished he had some voodoo drug tonight. He'd love another ride on the snooty bitch. She'd been sick a lot lately. Had he knocked her up?

Durham turned back to the little video screen to see the schoolgirl lift her short skirt and push down her panties to reveal her completely hairless pussy. What would it be like to fuck a girl as young as the hooker was pretending to be? That bitch Mahoney had looked like that too and she'd been a great fuck but what would a girl who was really that young be like?

"Is there anything else you want me for?" George Smart had left and Ramsay was just sitting there looking at her, not talking. He was kind of cute, she thought. Maybe the same age as Chief Reardon. Would it help her out if she fucked him too? Maybe he didn't want to. She knew he was a Deacon in the church that she sometimes went to so maybe he never went with girls other than his wife. But she'd heard girls at the plant saying he'd made them fuck him so that wasn't the case.

"I guess not my dear. I'm sure you're going to be happy in your new job."

"Uh... like... it's early Mr. Ramsay. And I'm kind of lonely. Would you like to... like... do you want this little schoolgirl to do something for you?"

Deacon Robert Ramsay was thrilled that this young woman who was not yet a hooker was offering her body to him.

"Oh God yes... you know I would." The peeping detective felt a jolt of lust. Was he going to see that little schoolgirl getting fucked? And then his hopes were dashed when the man added, "But I don't have a condom and we can't start out by breaking a firm rule."

"But we don't need a condom if I..." and the girl didn't finish the sentence as she began to unbutton her white blouse. She shrugged the garment off her shoulders and stood wearing a brief push-up bra, a very short plaid skirt and lace panties. Ramsay's eyes followed the voluptuous line of her well-built body down to her shapely legs covered by white knee socks and her delicate feet in the brown and white saddle shoes.

The deacon as well as the two policemen watched agog, eyes staring in wonder as the girl began to unhook her bra and in seconds her breasts fell free... golden silky smooth orbs, the nipples like brown eyes, already squirming into rigidity. Ramsay gaped as he saw her slip

her hands inside her little skirt and her lacy stretch panties and gently ease them down over her flowing hips, exposing the clean shaven hairlessness of her bulging pussy at the vee of her well-shaped legs,

Henrietta stepped out of her panties, and as casually as if she were alone in her own bathroom she stood there, her head and shoulders thrown back, her high, perfectly swelled breasts jutting out proudly like twin rock-tipped mountain peaks. She thrust out her pelvis, her hipbones straining and the watchers all stared at her pussy.

The hooker's loveliness, her stark sensuality overcame Ramsay and even Durham who watched on the TV monitor and they could only stare, their eyes bulging. Both could feel the pinpricks of desire pinching at their cocks creating an almost unbearable ache that demanded relief.

Louise Marker was watching also and although she did not react the same way as her partner the girl's seemingly innocent sensuality caused her own pussy to swell and moisten.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.