Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 17: Kathy Kopulates

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Kathy Kopulates - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

It had been almost four months since busty Kathy Smart had experienced sex with anyone but herself. She's seen Cindy only briefly since that afternoon in September but she saw enough to be sure that her friend was no longer a virgin in any of her orifices. She kept hearing rumours about Reverend Gillis but the town was always a hotbed of rumours, most of which could not be trusted.

Kathy thought that perhaps she'd found the man to reward with her precious virginity. Actually she was worried that he might be gay. Hollis Newman was a big, handsome, unmarried high school science teacher. He looked to her like he was in his thirties which meant that he would be experienced so she wouldn't be giving her virginity to some fumbling amateur.

The gay rumours that sometimes surfaced when Hollis Newman was discussed were due to the fact that he never dated anyone in the town and he'd never been suspected of molesting any of his pupils, male or female. What people didn't know (except for a select few) was that Newman regularly patronized Deacon Robert Ramsay's stable of hookers. The virile man did not choose the hookers over his nubile students, some of whom let it be known that they would not be averse to some extra-curricular courses because of moral principles; it was because he was afraid that he'd be caught and end up in jail.

Kathy Smart was at home in bed and as was frequently the case her thoughts were on sex, specifically sex with Mr. Newman. While she thought of him her right hand had crept down into her pyjama bottoms between her legs, and she had started to idly stroke her outer labia. She thought about kissing Mr. Newman, and what it would feel like to have his hand down there. She felt herself moistening. Her left hand came up under her pyjama top, and started to stroke her breast, while she imagined it was Mr. Newman's. She gently rubbed her nipple, and felt it tighten.

The fingers of her right hand were exploring deeper. She brought one up a bit, and touched it to her clit. A wave of pleasure seemed to spread outward as she circled her finger around it.

The eighteen year old virgin moaned deep in her throat as she slowly inserted her middle finger into her vagina, being careful not to put much pressure on her hymen. She probed deeper, looking for her G-spot. She gasped when she found it. Kathy started moving her finger in and out. As her middle finger moved she rubbed her index and ring fingers between the inner and outer lips of her labia.

Every muscle in Kathy's body seemed to be tensing up as she rubbed her G-spot with her finger tip, and the base of her finger pressed against her clit. She knew that this orgasm was going to be one of her better ones. She tightened her thighs around her hand, and tried to push her finger in deeper. The release suddenly washed over her, she felt her vagina walls convulsing around her finger. She tried to contain her cry of pleasure, but a deep groan escaped from her.

George Smart's only remaining virgin daughter lay for a moment, gasping for breath, with her finger still inside her. "Wow!" she whispered. That had been a good one. After a moment she reached for the box of tissues she kept beside her bed, and used some to clean the moisture off her fingers, and from between her legs. She would normally have taken them to the bathroom, and flushed the evidence down the toilet, but she was too relaxed. She decided that could wait until the morning. She rolled over onto her side, and went to sleep.

It was a combination of circumstances on Saturday, the 12th of January that brought Hollis Newman alone in motel room with Kathy Smart. And when they first met that night he hadn't realized that she was a grade twelve student in the school where he taught.

Hollis was spending the weekend in the neighboring town as he often did so that he could drink and flirt and sometimes score without fear of being discovered. Kathy had gone there also to see Cindy Ramsay who still attended school in that town. But Cindy had gone home for the weekend so she could try again to get pregnant with Reverend Gillis.

Kathy was disappointed that her friend was not there for she'd been looking forward to having her friend's mouth and tongue renewing their intimacy and maybe quenching the almost continuous yearning that suffused her ripe, maturing loins. Then on the spur of the moment she decided to get a room in the small twenty unit motel, the only hotel in the town. She didn't drink much but, hearing some modern jazz she impulsively chose to go to the attractive lounge at the motel.

The lounge was tastefully furnished; the lights were dim and the music relaxing. As she settled down at a small table beside the bar the underage girl ordered a martini in an attempt to appear sophisticated. She drank it quickly, too quickly, and then ordered a second.

Hollis Newman was at the same motel and at the same bar and he took note of the shapely young woman. Was she a hooker? Was she a single girl on the prowl? Or was she just a businesswoman having an evening drink. He hoped it was option one or two but whichever it was he was going to find out.

"Can I get you another drink," Newman asked in his deep voice. "I'd like some company."

"Uh? Uh?" Kathy looked up in alarm. Was some lowlife hitting on her? Then she recognized Mr. Newman, the science teacher. "Uh, sure Mr... uh yes, I'll have one more. She was relieved he hadn't recognized her. If he did he'd likely make her get out of the bar because she was three years under the minimum age.

"Two more, Mike," he told the bartender. "Make them doubles." Then he looked at Kathy and in his best comforting voice he said, "You look worried... concerned. Someone as beautiful as you shouldn't look that way. I don't want to probe but do you need a shoulder to cry on?"

"I'm just here to relax," Kathy said as she sipped her third martini. "Why are you here? What do you do?"

"I'm here to relax too. I'm a salesman here for the weekend. How about you? What do you do?"

"Uh... like... I go to college. I'm a Senior." Definitely he didn't recognize her which was both a relief and a disappointment although since she'd never had a class from him there was no reason for him to know her."

"What are you studying?"

"Uh, science... chemistry," she blurted out and then wanted to kick herself for choosing a subject he would know all about."

The conversation moved on to politics, about which she knew nothing to football which was in the same category and then to books which she knew a bit about. She nursed her drink but Newman had another and then she accepted a fourth martini, another double when he ordered one more.

"It's time sir. I have to close soon. But you can take your drinks back to your rooms."

"Sounds like a good idea. By the way, I'm Hollis. What's your name?"

"I'm Kathy," she replied, frightened by how things were developing. "I don't know if... like... if I should go to your room with you... or to mine?"

"Hey, I'm a responsible guy. I don't have to work tomorrow so I can sleep in and I really like talking to you." Newman could see that the drinks were having an effect on the girl and he suspected that she was too young to be a college senior. She didn't look any older than his grade twelve girls and in fact he'd seen a girl that looked a lot like her.

The alcohol was having an effect on Kathy Smart. It was warmth in her belly and she felt relaxed and fuzzily good all over. And she knew he was a schoolteacher so she could trust him even if he didn't know who she was. "Well, just long enough to finish my drink," and when he rose she got to her feet somewhat unsteadily and let him take her hand and lead her from the lounge into the hallway and then he was opening the door to his room.

Inside the room he wasted no time. He took her drink from her hand and placed both drinks on the table beside the bed. Placing an arm over her shoulder he turned her to face him and then his martini flavoured lips were on hers.

She should stop him and tell him who she was but Kathy was too embarrassed. His tongue was caressing her lips, pushing them apart and then almost of its own volition her mouth opened to admit the man's hot, agile tongue.

"Mmmph... please Hollis... we have to stop," she gasped but then his mouth was stifling her protest. The warmth from the alcohol was enhanced by the blossoming heat of sexual arousal and when the schoolteacher skillfully opened her blouse and her brassiere before she could mount the least defense she realized that she was in this over her head.

"Oh Sir! Mr. Newman!" she gasped when he lowered hid head and she felt the warm wetness of his mouth sucking on a throbbing nipple. Her hands were both on his head but she was merely holding it, not trying to push him away. The thrumming of his tongue on one nipple and then on the other sent hot thrills shooting out and down to merge with the growing heat in her loins.

He still wasn't sure about the girl. At least he had lots of cash if she asked but so far she seemed too shy and inexperienced to be a hooker. Was he taking advantage of a girl who'd had too much to drink? Hell, if that was it, why not? If he didn't screw her she'd end up with someone else who might not be a nice guy like him.

One of Newman's hands cupped and hefted the girl's heavy breasts while the other moved down over her belly to her groin. He began a slow massage of her pussy and as she instinctively pushed her hips upward, he became bolder, and slipped his hand lower until it was well settled between her thighs, and he could feel the dampness and heat from her pussy. Finding that her jeans were inhibiting his ability to really do very much, he moved his hand and started to push her jeans lower on her thighs.

Kathy wanted to protest, but the feel of his mouth on her breast was more important, so she allowed Mr. Newman to push her jeans down until they were all the way off her legs, and she was standing with her torso fully exposed, and the lower part of her body only covered by her panties. As he moved his hand aimlessly over her torso, and lower over her legs, she began to move and pant in earnest. She felt Mr. Newman place his hand over her pussy and begin a slow, rhythmic massage. And then with martini induced unsteadiness they collapsed across the bed.

Feeling the soft moistness of the girl's aroused pussy through her thin panties Hollis pushed between the swollen, silk-covered labia and sought her clitoris.

Frightened at this new liberty he was taking; Kathy clamped her thighs together and protested. "No, Mr. Newman. Not there, please. I'm scared. Oh it feels... it feels... so-o-o-o good. Oh... oh... oh... please... stop."

The spreading dampness, the girl's words and the grasping of her pussy told him that she really didn't want him to stop and he was able to insinuate a finger so that it was massaging the slippery slit, and as he pushed against her clit with his finger, a mini-orgasm flashed through her, and in reaction she spread her thighs apart.

The horny schoolteacher was now able to massage the full length of the girl's cunt from the clit all the way down to the fiery hot mouth. As he moved his finger between the lips of her pussy, Kathy began a slow pumping of her hips in rhythm. Her breath was now escaping in panting grunts as she felt herself being taken higher and higher towards the release of orgasm.

Suddenly Hollis ceased his massage and moved his hand up to massage her belly. With each touch, her belly gave a spasmodic jerk, and her pussy clamped tight on itself as if her whole lower body was seeking to be entered.

Kathy was close to sensory overload. All of her senses were tuned to every little nuance, and she was aware that everything was adding to her arousal. The sound of her panting moans and Mr. Newman's murmurs of affection, the feel of his mouth and lips on her breasts, the delicious massaging of his hand on her crotch, and finally the musky smell that was emanating upward from her pussy all served to excite her more.

Raising her head and looking down at her body, she was frightened by the almost involuntary reactions that she saw. Her nipples were so erect that they seemed to be almost bigger than her breasts. The jerking motion of her hips and belly seemed to be the most stimulating sight she had ever seen. Each upward movement was accompanied by a stretch and opening of her virgin cuntmouth. Each downward movement was accompanied by a closing and grasping. Together they made her cry out with longing and passion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.