Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 16: Etta & Chief Reardon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Etta & Chief Reardon - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

"Henrietta, this is Lieutenant Flett," Cheryl Mahoney said introducing her sting recruit to the policeman. "He'll be the one who will stay in touch with you and finalize all arrangements. And this is Chief Reardon."

"Pleased to meet you," the forty seven year old Chief of Police said awkwardly, his face reddening in a blush of embarrassment or shyness.

Actually the chief's blush was a bit of both. He was a shy man, especially around females and his thoughts when he eyed the pretty and petite young woman were a legitimate cause for embarrassment.

Chief Patrick Reardon was a devout Roman Catholic, the faithful husband of an equally devout wife for twenty five years. They were childless, their unfulfilled parenting desires assuaged by frequently caring for his brother's daughter who was now eighteen.

The religious man would never have molested his cute little niece but he did nonetheless fantasize about obscene intimacies with her ever since she'd entered puberty six years ago. And his wife's buxom charms did not compensate since his mind was set on sex with a firm bodied woman of slight stature like his niece Belinda.

The young woman who now stood before him was exactly the woman of his wet dreams. She was small but her schoolgirl outfit hinted at perky breasts, small but nicely flaring hips and a delightfully rounded ass. The straight-laced policeman felt a surge of lust and a feeling of hope. This woman was almost a duplicate of Belinda but she was for sale. And wrong though it would be, his priest would not give him too hard a time if he confessed to a one-time liaison with a prostitute.

Lieutenant Flett was also not totally into the meeting. Although today Cheryl Mahoney was dressed in a conservative business suit he still saw her in her schoolgirl outfit and he wondered if he could meet her later for another delightful sex session.

"Uh... is there anything you need to know about me?" Henrietta was nervous and ill at ease in the company of these policemen who seemed disinterested in why she was here.

"I think Cheryl has given us most of the information we need Ms. Jackson," John said as the woman's question brought him out of his lewd reverie. Do you understand what we'll expect of you?"

"I think so sir. Colette... er Ms. Mahoney has told me but maybe you should tell me again just so I'm sure."

"Well as you've no doubt been told, we want to prosecute Mr. Ramsay and Mr. Smart for running a prostitution ring. We need to get good evidence that they are doing this and we need you to testify in court. You'll have to pretend to be willing to work for them as a prostitute and get them to admit things while we're taping it. Is that clear?"

"Yes Lieutenant." The woman noticed how Chief Reardon was looking at her and she wondered if he was going to say or do anything. In another setting she'd have been naming her price but here, even though she had no doubt of what was on the Chief's mind, it surely wasn't going to lead to anything. Still, if she got to know him, to fuck him it would strengthen her position. "And are you sure I'll get a green card?"

"Almost certain, Ms. Jackson. And green card or not, we are sure we can protect you from the INS."

"Thank you Lieutenant... and Chief," and as she turned to acknowledge the chief she saw an unmistakable bulge in his crotch that served to confirm her suspicions about his interest in her, not as an agent but as someone closer than that. Then as they shook hands to close the meeting the chief surreptitiously slipped a piece of paper into her hand.

'Call your Uncle Pat at xxx-514-5514 right away' the note said and as soon as Etta was away from the meeting she found a pay phone and dialed the number.

"Henrietta?" she heard and knew that it was Chief Reardon.

"Yes, it is I," the woman said with grammatically correct precision, the result of a British influenced education. "My friends call me Etta. Is this my dear Uncle Pat?"

"Yes that's me Ms. Jackson... Etta," Patrick replied with less attention to proper grammar than she had exhibited. "Do you have some time to spend with your dear old uncle?"

"Certainly, sir. I'm always at my uncle's beck and call. At your office?" She was quite sure it would be elsewhere but she asked anyway.

"No... at the Farmer's Rest, that's the hotel just down the street from the police station. This is my cell phone so call me again in thirty minutes and I'll give you the room number where I'll be." He looked again at the medical report that said the would-be hooker was completely clean of AIDS or any STD's.

And when his cell phone rang exactly thirty minutes later Chief Patrick Reardon was sitting on the edge of the bed of room 414 in the Farmer's Rest Hotel, his groin already warm with anticipation of his first ever illicit sexual contact.

When Henrietta Jackson appeared at Chief Reardon's hotel room door he was fully primed for what he hoped would be a memorable experience.

"Come in Ms. Jackson," Patrick said, his face bright red with embarrassment.

"You're cute, sir," the woman said, flicking her head to cause her pigtails to swing. "You're like a teenager on his first date."

"Well Ms. Jackson, I'm obviously not a teenager but it's sort of like a first date for me. His eyes took in her petite but shapely body displayed to great advantage by the short skirt and the blouse with the top two buttons undone.

"Go into the bathroom Chief Reardon. I need a couple minutes to set the scene of our date."

Reardon did as requested and when she called out for him to return he was greeted by the sight of the petite and very lovely young blond woman wearing only a baby doll negligee, sitting on her bed sexily sucking on a lollipop. Her blond hair was tied with pink ribbons in long pigtails on either side of her deceptively young looking face and her plaid skirt, white blouse and panties were scattered over the floor as if she'd discarded them in the haste of sexual desire. And adding to the suggestive scene, the TV was on and an obviously erotic, x-rated movie was playing. The Chief knew the movie which was about an under aged girl experiencing sex for her first time.

Henrietta gave the lollipop loving and salacious attention with her lips and tongue as she allowed her negligee to slip from her light brown shoulders, exposing her pert, firm, upturned breasts to the older man's lustful gaze. She looked up at the older man, her eyelashes fluttering as is she was confused.

What the policeman saw was a gorgeous young woman, probably not yet twenty, pretending to be a nubile but still innocent young girl with extremely strong sexual desires and curiosity. Was the movie adding to the story? Patrick quickly filled in the plot. This was naughty little girl who'd been caught watching a sex video.

"Oh Uncle Pat. You must think I'm awful. But I can't help myself. I think about you and I want to watch this movie. You'll have to spank me to make me stop doing it."

Struggling to contain his burgeoning lust Reardon sat beside the nearly naked young female on the bed and at once she laid herself, stomach down, across his lap. She looked up over her shoulder at him, and pulling the lollipop slowly from between her sucking lips.

"Oh, please Uncle... I've been a bad girl... a very bad and nasty little girl," she said softly between long languid sucks on her lollipop, "And I MUST be taught a lesson. You really must spank me. I'm so bad! Please, Uncle, spank me and make me be good!" As she looked back over her shoulders and talked she gave a suggestive tilt to her naked buttocks.

Police Chief Reardon looked lustfully at the girl's curved, jutting ass being so submissively offered up to punishment and although spanking her had never been on the list of the things he wanted to do to her, it suddenly had a licentious appeal.

"So... you've been a bad little girl, have you?" he said, feeling his cock throbbing in anticipation as his eyes roamed across Etta's incredibly firm and shapely little rear. He began by running his hand across her sexy ass, cupping each firm fleshed cheek and playfully squeezed each one before slapping her sweet little rear, first on the right then the left cheek. The firmness of each spank made her wince, but she held the lollipop in her mouth like she was sucking a tiny dildo. Her firm little tits pressed against his leg as he stroked her pigtails with one hand, and spanked her backside again with the other hand. He spanked her twice, three times, four, six with increasingly hard smacks before pausing and running his hand all across her now brightly pink ass cheeks. He caressed her lovely ass-cheeks and let his finger tips slip down between her thighs.

The girl obligingly parted her shapely legs and he reached in, feeling the sweet wetness of her tight little twat. He rubbed his forefinger along her swollen pussy lips, slowly spreading them to find her stiff little clit, erect and begging for attention. He dipped one finger into her love-hole, thoroughly wetting his finger before pulling it out and using her slick, sweet cunt juices to lube her excited clit. Chief Reardon make a circular movement around the girl's stiff little love-button, making her moan and spread her legs wider.

"You're a lovely girl, Etta. How old are you?" As he spoke Patrick wriggled first one, then two fingers up inside her snug little pussy. He felt her cunt muscles clamp hungrily around his fingers and heard her murmur, "Ooo-o-o-o-o Uncle Patrick. You know I'm only thirteen.".

Reardon finger-fucked her for a time, watching as her hips begin moving up and down with each thrust of his fingers into her young pussy. Her fuck-motions caused her naked belly to rub his now raging-hard cock through his pants.

"Oh, Uncle Pat, you're making me feel so... so hot and nasty. Mmmmm, that's so good! I like it so much!" she moaned, then added, "And I can tell you like it too. I can tell by the way your big hard thing has gotten so stiff here in your pants," she half whispered in a little-girl voice as she raised up slightly and ran a hand across the stiff bulge standing up in his lap.

Nineteen year old Henrietta Jackson had been satisfying men's fantasies for more than five years and she knew that they liked dirty talk. And she knew he was aching to have her pouty, hot mouth on his prick. Quickly and with the skill of much experience she slipped from his lap and knely on the carpeted floor in front of him while she ran one hand across the round end of the bulge in his lap. While she was doing this she held the end of the lollipop stick with her other hand, licking and sucking the candy erotically before she looked up into my eyes and continued to talk in that little-girl voice that was driving him crazy.

"I'm weally good at sucking lollipops." she smiled, slowly pulling the long candy from her mouth and running the tip of her pink wet tongue all around the end of it, "Why, I bet my uncle would just love to know if I can suck his big lollipop as good as I suck this one, wouldn't you Uncle?" With that, she reached up with both hands and opened trousers as she said, "Your nasty little niece is going to take this big thing of yours out and slip it into her young, pretty mouth."

"Yes, oh yes Belinda," he whispered hoarsely, trying to imagine that this was his real niece going down on him as he had imagined so often and for so long. "I want to see you pretty lips wrapped around my cock, sweetie." He rose up slightly and let her pull his pants down around his ankles. This was the wet dream he'd had for years: his very sexy, young blond niece with her petite and shapely body naked and ready to let him fuck her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.