Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 15: Colette Quits

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Colette Quits - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

The two sisters who comprised Lieutenant John Flett's little harem were both now visibly pregnant although their bellies were not yet large enough to make missionary position sex uncomfortable. In fact with his predilection for plump women his wife's and his sister in law's rotundity added to their sex appeal.

The holiday season was over and the policeman was not completely happy. He was certainly being well serviced sexually but since their licentious threesome on Christmas Eve he had been constantly tortured with misgivings about the pleasure he'd enjoyed when Barb fucked his bottom with the dildo. And both women seemed to get wanton satisfaction from making him the meat in the lewd dildo-ass-cock-cunt sandwich between their two bodies. But he did get special pleasure when one or the other of the women was the sandwich meat and taking his live meat in her pussy and the dildo in her nether passage. It had happened again on New Year's Eve and once more last Saturday night. Were they planning to make it a weekly event?

His uneasiness was due also to a change in his relationship with his wife Barbara. Some change could be appreciated considering the addition of her sister as a bedmate and the pregnancy of both of them but the change he didn't like was in his wife's attitude. Until her sister became an intimate part of their household Barbara had always been deferential to John's wants, deferential to the point of submissiveness. Now however she had picked up some of her sister's self-assurance and arrogance and John felt like the two women were somehow controlling him. And he didn't like it!

He sat at his desk wondering if his increasingly libidinous bedmates would be looking for more sex tonight when he got home. They were both good, marvellous in fact, and they were becoming increasingly skilled in satisfying him and at the same time satisfying themselves. Thank God for Sapphic sex he mused and despite himself, his organ stirred at the memory of his wife and her sister sixty-nining each other while he watched.

"Come in," he said when he heard a faint knock on the door. "It's not locked."

The short and somewhat chubby Assistant District Attorney Cheryl Mahoney entered. But as she had been the last two times he'd seen her, she was dressed as Colette Morin, a young, ingenuous shopgirl who worked for Deacon Ramsay in his garment factory. But she was dressed more like a Catholic schoolgirl than a seamstress. She wore a white short sleeved blouse, white knee socks with buckle shoes and a very short plaid skirt that rode so high about her nicely rounded thighs that it almost invited more detailed examination of what must lurk just above the hemline of her little skirt. Her long brown hair was braided into pigtails which framed her angel like face and her innocent brown eyes looked up at him like those of a frightened kitten.

"Sorry to bother you Lieutenant Flett but I really have to talk to you." But she wasn't in the least sorry to bother him. He was big and handsome and at the Christmas office party he'd exhibited some interest in her that was not related to legal or police matters.

"Sure Ms. Mahoney... or should I call you Colette?" He waved her to the sofa and came out from behind his desk to sit beside her.

"I guess Cheryl is the best way to address me, sir. Colette is resigning."

"What do you mean Col... ? I mean, Cheryl?"

"I'm sorry sir but I can't take it. Deacon Ramsay is a slimy hypocrite and it makes me shudder when he looks at me. Now he's ordered all of the single girls in the place to wear his 'official uniform'. That's what I have on. And he brings men to visit the plant but I think it's just to look us over... it's like we're livestock and he's trying to auction us off."

As the young attorney sounded off emotionally to the police lieutenant she subtly moved closer to him so that her virtually naked thigh was pressed to his.

"I understand Cheryl," John said in a soft voice and he shifted position too in order to conceal his burgeoning erection.

"But I have good news too. I have a friend who I'm sure will help us set up Ramsay if we can promise her a Green Card."

"I'm sure we can arrange that, Cheryl." He looked down at the woman beside him, noting the prominent swell of her blouse-covered breasts and the way her short skirt fell into the part of her thighs which seemed to accentuate the shortness of the flimsy garment.

Cheryl was looking too and she saw the tell-tale jump at his crotch and she was sure she was giving him an erection.

"Excuse me, sir... I have to go to the ladies room," and she took her handbag with her as she exited to the bathroom down the hall from the lieutenant's office. Once in the bathroom cubicle she quickly pulled off her panties and her brassiere and stuffed them into her handbag.

"Are you going to offer me a drink, Lieutenant Flett? Or is that reserved for male visitors?"

"Uh, sure Cheryl. As long as you like scotch."

The woman watched as he went to his desk and brought out a clear bottle of amber liquid and two small glasses. Had he really knocked up both his wife and his sister in law, she wondered. The community was too small for secrets to be maintained. A loose-lipped pharmacist had leaked that both women were taking medications usually prescribed for morning sickness and that Cheryl Clark had stopped getting birth control pills. Damn. If he was satisfying two women he must be good, the randy attorney mused.

When John was once more seated beside the young attorney, their thighs pressed close, he turned to clink glasses with her.

"To your success, Ms. Mahoney. I wish you were staying on but you've accomplished what was needed." He suddenly realized that the top three buttons of her blouse were open and he could look down into the shadowy valley between her breasts. He saw also that her nipples were making two pronounced and clearly defined bulges in her silky blouse. His organ swelled to full erection with the realization that the beautiful, young woman was making a pass at him.

"Why are men so horny for schoolgirls in uniform, John?"

"Uh... I don't know. Do you think they are?"

"I know they are and you know it too. That's why Ramsay has us all dressed like this."

"Is that why?"

Cheryl Mahoney took the police lieutenant's hand and drew it up under the hem of her short skirt, guiding it to her naked and clean shaven pussy. Oh sir? What are you doing Mr. Policeman? You shouldn't touch me there. I'm just a young, innocent schoolgirl."

John was shocked by what was happening, surprised to find that she was naked under the short skirt and that the young attorney's vulval area felt devoid of any hair. And he knew she was ready to fuck him when he found her soft, clean-shaven slit oily with her lubricating emissions.

"I can't resist you, Cheryl. You're such a sweet, sexy girl." He was uncertain how to reply but the woman seemed to want to role-play.

"But Lieutenant... you're a big, married man and I'm just a helpless little girl," and as Cheryl spoke in a girlish tone of voice she drew the man's other hand inside her gaping blouse to her bare breasts.

"How old are you Cheryl?" Flett dug into the pulpy wetness of her slit to find her clitoris while his other hand played with her rubbery nipples.

"I'm too young, sir. My little pussy doesn't have any hair yet," and she fluttered her eyelids at him while she humped up at his cunt caressing hand. "Do you think my bubbies are big? My teacher Mr. Smith says I have the biggest ones in my whole grade six class."

"They're lovely Cheryl," and John rolled a rubbery nipple between his thumb and index finger. "Does Mr. Smith do this?" He cupped and squeezed her DD breasts as he inserted a finger into the snug clasp of her juicy twat.

"Mmm hmm... sometimes Mr. Policeman," and then the make-believe schoolgirl quickly unzipped his fly and bared his rigidly erect tool. "Oh Golly Mr. Policeman... you're bigger than Mr. Smith." She wrapped her hand around the thick shaft and began to pump it slowly. "Are you gonna shoot white stuff outa there, sir?"

Lieutenant John Flett was so horny now that he couldn't stand it. He picked the small statured woman up, one hand under her back, the other between her legs; his cunt-probing middle finger locking her in position as he easily carried her across to his cluttered desk and placed the essentially naked young woman on top of the scattered papers.

"I'm going to shoot white stuff, little girl... but I'm going to shoot it inside you."

"But sir? Mr. Policeman? Are you going to give me a biology lesson like my teacher does? Are you gonna show me how to make babies?"

Flett lowered his hips closer to the woman's fuck-saddle as he asked, "Did your teacher try to make a baby in you, little girl?" He easily overpowered her supposedly restraining hands to bring the plum-like purple knob of his cock to her glistening vulval slit.

"Nah... he just showed me how. But he put a condom on Sir. He said that meant we wouldn't make a baby."

Flett paused. Was she asking him to wear a safe? Dammit no, he thought. Next time maybe unless she goes on the pill.

He pushed her short legs apart with his hips and although she was holding his cock with both hands she allowed him to bring the pre-cum dripping tip up against her hairless slit.

"You're too big and strong for me to stop you, Mr. Policeman. But are you really gonna do it to me like this? Like are we really making a baby?""

"Not this time little girl," and John slowly pushed the knob of his throbbing cock into the juicy orifice. "Oh God! You're tight!" And he was truly surprised by the snug grasp of the young attorney's cuntsheath as he pushed in. The act was silly John knew but at the same time it was so salaciously erotic that even if this had been a real jailbait girl he'd have proceeded. He looked quickly around remembering that he hadn't locked the door.

"Oh Sir! You're so big!" The pseudo-girl was sprawled loosely on her back beneath him, her short legs splayed wide apart and her little skirt bunched in a fabric roll just below her navel. And as she spoke her hands both still grasped the unsheathed portion of the policeman's rigidly outthrust tool so there was no question what she was talking about.

"Relax, little girl. You need this. You know you need it." John pushed closer and was delighted as he felt the snug orifice of her cuntmouth engulf his cockhead. The sight of this little woman lying helplessly under him, her schoolgirl skirt bunched around her hips and her hairless cunt spreading around his cock was lewdly erotic.

"Be gentle sir... please... I'm just a little girl," but even as she pretended to be a young girl Cheryl tilted her hips and surged up to meet the man's slow inward thrust. Not since the night she'd fucked Detective Durham had she had real, live man-meat inside her hungry twat and she was almost out of her mind with lustful need.

Lieutenant John Flett felt the greatest surge of lust and power since the first night he'd fucked his sister in law. Wordlessly he hooked his elbows under her knees and opener her wider to his fierce thrust.

"Huunnngh!" Cheryl grunted as she was filled by the man's hard, hot cock and it triggered an immediate orgasm in her sex-starved body.

John felt the woman's vagina contract and her belly bulged and fluttered as she bucked beneath him but he managed to hold back his own climax. "Hanh... hanh... hanh," the pseudo-teen panted as the man ground hard against her clean-shaven pelvis, his cock-tip bumping her cervix.

Cheryl had barely regained her breath before the man's hands closed on her hips and he pulled. He grunted with effort as he pumped slowly into her. His hands slid under her, capturing her bulbous buttocks as he began to fuck her with intense passion. The sound of wet flesh striking wet flesh was loud in her ears as Lieutenant Flett took her. She shoved back up at him, fucking him as hard as he fucked her. His fingers pulled on her swollen nipples as he fucked her, his strokes plunging deeply and quickly, with increasing speed and power.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.