Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 14: Christmas Sandwich

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Christmas Sandwich - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

The two women, both his wife and his sister in law were beautiful, both pregnant and both more than willing to milk his virile staff with cunt, mouth and sometimes, ass but John Flett was increasingly attracted to the plump, little fake-teen who was working the sting on Deacon Ramsay and George Smart. But he'd always been a true and faithful husband except when he'd gone, at his wife's bidding, to his sister in law Cheryl.

But it was Christmas Eve and all three of them knew that it would be their last childless Christmas. At the office party at the Police Station John had kissed and groped the Assistant DA, Cheryl Mahoney and even though Barbara, his wife and the other Cheryl, his sister in law had as recently as two days before drained him with their increasing skill the play-acting ADA had aroused him intensely.

John brought home champagne (which he abhorred), single malt scotch (which he adored) and a fine cognac. He'd also untied the purse strings and had a catering company bring exotic snack food including caviar (which he hated) and a selection of cheeses, dips and other delights that would frighten anyone who thought of sugar or cholesterol.

"Do we satisfy you?" Barbara's question to her husband came in mid-evening after they (she and her sister) had demolished two bottles of champagne and John had added to his office-party edge with several libations of scotch. The three of them sat side by side on the sofa with John in the middle. The women wore brassieres and panties and nothing else while John had on his shirt and undershorts that bulged from a semi-erection.

Barbara and her sister had actually started drinking well before John came home and they'd planned to make this a memorable Christmas for the father of their two four-month-on children. The scotch that John had imbibed had been spiked with Cialis and they hope to find out if it would help him perform as the advertisements said it would.

"You girls are going to kill me," John answered his wife's question with a suggestive smile. "I couldn't keep up with you, darling... when you were all I had." He placed one hand possessively on Cheryl's knee. "I hope I am managing to satisfy the two of you? "

"Let's all go to bed?" Barbara's invitation fitted the atmosphere and the three of them climbed the stairs together or, more accurately, staggered up the stairs together.

"Let's flip for him." Cheryl grabbed her sister's arm before she could head upstairs.

"Oh yeah... I forgot," Barbara replied with a lewd smile and she picked up John's pants from the floor and dug a quarter from the pocket.

"What's going on? What are you flipping for?"

"For the right to be first to fuck you tonight," Cheryl. "I'm calling heads." She flipped the quarter and it came up heads.

"Do you like having a harem?" Buxom Barbara lay with her stout legs spread wide as John, his penis in glorious, full erection stood by the bed.

"There's not a safe answer to that queshtion," he slurred in reply. "But you're the best sister combination I ever fucked. But I thought you won the toss, Cheryl?" He looked at his now naked sister in law standing beside him, her pregnancy-enhanced boobs standing firmly out from her chest.

"Just let us work out who won, lover," Barbara said as she glanced at her sister in law and winked. "Now darling, get on top of me and fuck my brains out."

John quickly mounted his willing wife and she moaned excitedly as he plunged into her juicy depths.

"Damn, you feel good baby," John murmured as he rubbed his belly against his wife's swelling symbol of pregnancy.

"Fuck her, John! Give my horny sister everything you have," he heard his sister in law exclaim as his wife's legs spread and lifted to take his virile thrust.

Damn! It felt good! His wife's big, soft breasts rolled like cushions under his chest and her broad hips rocked receptively as he slowly ploughed the familiar furrow of her juicy twat.

Barbara pulled his head down and began to fuck his mouth with her tongue using the same smooth, unhurried rhythm as his cock was applying in her hot cuntal passage.

Because his wife was holding his head down John could not look in the wall mirror to see what his sister in law was doing. Cheryl was strapping on one of the dildos from the collection she and her sister had been experimenting with. The one she had chosen this time was of modest dimensions, somewhat smaller than the real-life cock that her brother in law was plunging in and out of her sister.

Barbara could see past her husband's head and she got a lewd thrill from the salacious sight of her kid sister strapping on the dildo and then applying generous dollops of KY to the jelly-type device... Barb lost sight of her sister's fake cock as the girl mounted her prone brother in law.

John felt and enjoyed the added warmth and sensation as another soft body lay atop him. Yes! Cheryl was making him into a sandwich between her firm, buxom body and her sister's soft but also buxom frame. He moaned into his wife's mouth as he felt the girl on top of him sliding her hand between his slowly pumping buttocks. He felt but didn't identify the cold wetness of the KY she was slathering over his anus and then he pushed harder into his wife when he felt his sister in law's finger invade his virgin asshole.

"Hummph... Gawwd Cheryl... oohhh Gawwd!" John hooked his elbows under Barb's knees and tilted her higher as he found a toe-hold on the footboard of the bed and rammed deeper into her.

John's change of position worked to Cheryl's advantage. Now her brother in law was almost kneeling beneath her and she slid down to kneel behind him.

"Go slow John. Fuck her slow and deep," the girl crooned as she removed her finger and guided her fake cock to the brown, circular target. With the firm, slick knob positioned for entry she grasped the man's hips and held him still.

Breaking off the extended kiss John raised his head to look in the mirror. "Naahhh... naahhh!" he exclaimed as he felt his anal orifice being expanded by the dildo and saw his buxom sister in law's hips move closer as she entered him.

"Now you know how we felt when you ass-fucked us. But what you put in us was bigger than this."

"Oh God Cheryl! Oh God!" John felt humiliated by what she was doing to him but what bothered him most was that he like how it felt. Cheryl'sindian blowjob 'cock' started to slide into his body and pump him. Slowly at first, but building in speed and intensity.

"Fuck her John. Fuck your wife! And then she's going to fuck you like I am."

Barbara was rocking her hips now as he and Cheryl established a rhythm, his ass rising to meet her downward thrusts, her hips backing off as he drove into his wife's steamy passage. Pretty soon she was fucking his ass like it was a wet sloppy cunt and all the time he was thrilling to the direct stimulation of his prostate. All three of them were panting as Cheryl reamed his ass and he reamed his wife's cunt.

Although she was only an observer of the unnatural coupling that was occurring above her Barbara was feverish and wanton in her excitement. She felt the pressure growing within her and her release was like a series of circles that rippled away from that tight little nub of pleasure at the top of her cunt.

"Oohhh Gawwd! I'm cumminnnngg!"

His wife's cry of climax and the contractions of her cunt muscles triggered John's release. He was being fucked like a queer but it was going to make him cum. His orgasm came suddenly, exploding like a million fireworks inside of his head, and the thick gism flooded his very pregnant wife's spasming vagina, blasting past her cervix to inundate her womb. When he stopped fucking Barbara Cheryl withdrew, leaving his ass feeling empty.

"Oh God! I need it! Can you stay hard John? I need your cock!"

As if they'd practiced it, Barbara rolled to the other side of the bed and her busty kid sister sprawled on the warm sheets Barb had just vacated. The younger woman's big breasts jiggled enchantingly as John held his young sister on law spread-eagled on the bed, enjoying the show, as her hips arched up from the bed and her big bare breasts jiggled and jounced.

She grabbed his hands and placed them on top of her heaving mounds. His fingers sank into the wonderful flesh. Her soft warm tits felt so incredibly wonderful. He curled his fingers, trapping delicious titflesh in between them. Straightening his fingers, he pushed his hands into her chest, making her pleasure pillows spread and flatten beneath them. His fingers curled again, sinking deep into soft warm helpless titflesh. The girl's eyes were closed and her lips were parted she moaned long hot delicious moans. Then he sank his face into her chest again and sucked one outthrust nipple deep into his mouth. His hands squeezed soft titflesh against his head while he devoured that delicious nipple. Then he slid his lips and tongue over to the other breast, and sucked that wonderfully erect nipple deep into his mouth, feasting on it. One hand reluctantly left her chest and slid down her body to her pussy, where his fingers quickly and eagerly groped and rubbed those wet lips. Her body writhed beneath me as she moaned with delight. Two fingertips slid up and down her pussy, one on each side of it. Those soft, sensitive lips were stroked and caressed and tickled by his happy fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.