Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 13: Teacher's Education

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Teacher's Education - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

While Reverend Gillis was renewing his connection with his niece Cindy Ramsay and while Cindy Ramsay's father was furthering the education of young Julie Smart, Principal Amos Thompson was planning to meet with attractive, fifteen year old Janice Garner, one of his Grade Ten students.

After his shocking discovery that the hooker he'd hired for two hours was actually one of his Grade Nine students he began looking at the nubile beauties in the school differently. It had been more than two months ago that he'd given in to his illicit desires but until today he'd kept his lust under control by pretending that his wife was one or another of the girls he saw in school. But it wasn't the same.

Amos looked lustfully at the schoolgirls and ached for more young pussy like the girl-hooker but he didn't want to chance being discovered patronizing prostitutes. One afternoon as he marked some test papers he suddenly realized that he had power that could get him sex with some of those schoolgirls.

The first girl the Principal selected, Janice Garner had been pleased when her latest history assignment was marked A. She could not have any idea what Principal Thompson had in mind for her so she was puzzled by the note scrawled across the bottom. "Meet me in my office at 4 PM."

Her last class ended at 3:30 PM so to pass the time she leafed through her three page commentary on World War I, noting several question marks and some spelling corrections. But what the hell, she thought. At least Mr. Thompson gave me an A and she hadn't had many of those. And she sure needed more A's to get into Bryn Mawr School.

Was he going to lecture her because of her poor attendance? Maybe he'd heard about her and Mr. Bishop? But that was last year so it must be something else. It had sure helped her marks though. Mr. Bishop even gave her a heads-up on courses he didn't teach. And it had been fun, fucking a teacher. He'd been better than the boys she'd had. He seemed to want her to cum as much as he wanted to cum himself. Does Principal Thompson want to do what Mr. Bishop did?

The last bell rang and there was a lemming-like rush for the exit doors except that Janice, holding her books close to her ample bosom went to the Principal's office. She knocked and when she heard a mumbled, "come in," she entered. The man was seated at his desk and he waved her to a chair at the side of the room. Janice sat there and watched him sort through some notes. His eyebrows were arched in concentration, furrowing his broad forehead; he ran his fingers through his thinning hair from time to time. He wasn't she decided, an unattractive man! Bigger and better looking than Mr. Bishop.

Just as Janice was starting to believe he'd forgotten his note, he looked up and focused his attention on her.

"Miss Garner, please come here." Surprised by the sternness in his voice, Janice walked up to his desk. His looked at her solemnly.

"Honestly Miss Garner, I don't know what to do with you. You haven't attended you're your classes this term, and you didn't get authorization for the absences. I know that you have turned in every assignment on time and the work as excellent. But with the end of the term approaching I have to warn you that you have only a C-minus in this class. Attendance I'm afraid, is unavoidably twenty five percent of the grade."

Thompson looked closely at the pretty student standing before him. He was nervous but he'd heard stories about how Fred Bishop operated so it was worth a try. He knew she planned to go to a snooty private school next year and he knew also that her marks were likely not good enough to meet their entrance requirement. Would this one fall for his 'sex for marks' ploy?

Janice gaped at him. "A C-MINUS? But Mr. Thompson, my parents expect me to get into Bryn Mawr School next year... I MUST have an A."

Mr. Thompson sighed, "I don't know what you want me to say Janice. Did you really expect to pass this class with flying colors based on your reports alone?"

Janice bit her lip and stared at the floor. Yes, she had hoped that might be the case, she realized. The reality was just too much for her and she began to cry.

"It wasn't my fault Principal Thompson," she sobbed. Dad had business problems and Mom... well; she was away for two months." She didn't tell him that the business problem was a sexual harassment charge and that her mother left him because of it. "And I had to do the cooking and take care of the house for Dad." She slumped forlornly in the wooden chair by the desk. "You can't give me a C-Minus, Mr. Thompson... please!!"

He looked at her compassionately. Maybe his plan wasn't wise.

"They're not my rules Janice," he responded slowly. "They are set down by the School Board and as much as I wish I could change them for you, I can't! I know about your family's problems and I guess it isn't fair for you but... I really have no choice."

Tears were running freely now down Janice's flushed cheeks as she looked across at the principal's stern visage. She needed A's on her mid-terms next month and A's for the rest of the school year if she was ever to get up to Bryn Mawr acceptance standards. And crying was not going to work. But even though he'd shown no signs of interest, maybe her body would buy her the marks she needed.

.

"Won't you please reconsider Principal Thompson," she asked softly "I'll do anything - absolutely anything you want."

Oh yes, the unprincipled Principal thought. It's going to work. She may not be a pro like Jane Beck but she knows she's marketable.

"Are you meaning what I think you're meaning Janice?" he said sternly.

The girl just stared hard at the desktop. "I have to get an A in History, Principal Thompson, don't you understand that? I just have to" Janice put her books in her lap and unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse.

"We could both be dismissed, you know?" Thompson said as he eyed the promising cleavage that showed above the white brassiere.

The girl nodded and looked into her teacher's eyes as she unfastened another button.

"I think maybe I had better take some precautions," he added as he walked past her, to the office door, whereupon he turned the key in the lock.

Seated back at his own desk Thompson sat in the chair and motioned to Janice to come around the desk to him. Hands at her sides, she approached him.

Observing the pretty girl the libidinous teacher took in her shapely figure, her full, red lips, the promising swell of her bosom, her nicely flared hips and her somewhat heavy legs. As the girl saw how her teacher was virtually stripping the clothes from her body with his eyes she blushed. Her lower lip quivered and at that moment she looked even younger than her fifteen years. Patting his knee, Thompson extended an arm towards her.

Less confident that she'd been five minutes ago the teenager allowed herself to be drawn down onto his lap. He felt her tense-up but figuring this was no time to be indecisive, Amos slipped his hand upwards and enclosed the girl's entire right, bra-encased breast, squeezing the softness within. Letting out a shocked gasp the girl pulled his hand away. If she was too easy for him she would have less bargaining power. She had to have him believing he was taking advantage of her. Galvanized into action by a combination of his student's adolescent femininity and the sensation of her sexy bottom atop his crotch, he slipped an arm around her waist.

"I think the words you used were 'I'll do absolutely ANYTHING you want' were they not Janice?"

"I'm sorry... nerves I guess Principal Thompson," she murmured "I've never done anything like this before."

The scheming fifteen year old schoolgirl allowed her teacher to restore contact with her breast and even as he began to grope her gently she felt the adrenaline kick-in. Would he take care of what she wanted like Mr. Bishop had? It was half a year since she'd last had him and the three boys she'd had since had been too quick. They'd left her hung out with nothing to do but use her fingers... and she didn't need boys to do that.

"Are you still a virgin then my dear?" Thompson asked tremulously, the sensation of squeezing this teenage student's hand-filling, firm breasts rendering him positively light-headed

"Uh huh!" she replied and then corrected herself. "I don't count being raped."

"I'm sorry Janice. Did he hurt you?" And now you're going to be raped again, Thompson thought. At least in the statutory sense.

"Yeah... it was awful."

The girl was sitting on her Principal's lap, her eyes watching as both his hands now felt her up with a growing confidence. "I hope this won't be awful for you. You are such a pretty girl Janice," he whispered, "I'm not hurting you doing this, am I?"

"No Principal Thompson, it's OK," she replied.

"Oh and you needn't refer to me as 'Principal Thompson' any more either," he smiled at her. ". "Just call me Moose," and Amos Thompson chose his college football days name.

For a moment or two silence reigned as he continued fondling the girl's breasts increasingly aware of her unforced arousal, courtesy of those delightfully hardening nipples that her thin blouse and flimsy bra were doing less than nothing to shield from his finger exploratory.

"May I kiss you?" he asked her suddenly.

Janice was surprised at the request. Mr. Bishop never asked, he just took and she giggled inwardly at the contrast. The humor of the moment was cut short however as their lips met.

For Amos this surely was the epitome of every mature male's fantasy. Groping unrestrictedly a sexy teenage girl while kissing her hard on the lips, even as her lush ass continued playing havoc with his throbbing tool.

Undoing the remaining few buttons of the teenager's blouse, he exposed her low-cut bra and arousing cleavage, a frilly little number, more concerned with fashion than support. She was young enough that her newly grown tit-flesh was still firm and needed little support. It was easy to slip his fingers inside her left cup. Janice gave a little gasp as they brushed across her engorged nipple and was unable to prevent a delicate blush from coloring her cheeks.

Breaking off his wet, tongue-thrusting kiss Thompson didn't look at the girl's flushed cheeks and using both hands now, began manipulating both nipples which achieved two things. Her bra was of course worked low enough that both breasts were almost fully exposed to his lustfully interested gaze and her fine dark nipples became even more distended as his fingers worked their nimble magic.

As for Janice she could hardly believe she was sitting willingly on her Principal's lap, pretty much topless, allowing herself to be molested at will. Less that an hour ago she'd been only mildly concerned about her school record. And then she'd been given serious reason to doubt her acceptability for the school that she (and her social-climbing parents) dreamed of. And this big man, old enough to be her father, was the solution to the doubt that had suddenly arisen.

"May as well take these off," Amos murmured to no-one in particular, as he undid the rest of the buttons before peeling off her blouse and tossing it on his desk. As he unhooked her bra and began pulling the straps down her arms Janice just sat there, justifiably proud of her firm young breasts.

Inclining his head, he had barely even closed the gap between lip and nipple when she pushed him back firmly. "Noo, you can't do that... Prin... Moose," the girl admonished. She knew what was about to happen but he mustn't think she was easy.

"Oh I think I can, Janice" he smiled, "You're enjoying this."

With seeming reluctance Janice withdrew her arm and sat there rather primly, like an obedient sixth grader, waiting for permission to read aloud her essay.

When he first kissed her breast before teasing the nipple with his tongue, she let out a small whimper, beginning to wriggle on his lap in embarrassment. Amos however was far from embarrassed and as the texture of the girl's nipple combined with the vaguely girlish smell of the breast itself, wholly absorbed his concentration. He began to suck down on the rubbery cylinder, completely transported by the sexual arousal doing this to one of his adolescent students.

For her part, Janice was back in the adult ball-park she had visited with Mr. Bishop - one where adults played with skills her peers had not yet acquired. Unaware she was letting out small gasps of pleasure that might contradict the aura of innocence she wanted to create, she held his head against her breasts as he suckled her, first one side then the other. The harder he drew down, the stronger the communications being exchanged with her vaginal receptacle. As the messages grew more urgent she could not avoid slipping a hand onto her lap and pressing down into her tartan clad crotch.

Fondling that which he wasn't already sucking, Amos was a man on a mission. No girl should be this sexy he decided. She was even sexier than the hooker Crystal who he knew as Jane. Wondering just how he would ever face up to Janice again in class he was suddenly distracted by the proximity of the girl's hand in her own lap. On little more than auto-pilot, he slipped his hand up beneath her skirt - she was after all sitting almost side-

saddle.

This most assuredly brought a reaction.

"Nooo, not up THERE... please!" Janice's sharp intake of breath, shocked expression and rapid closure of her legs might in other circumstances have acted as some deterrent, but Principal Amos Thompson was too aroused now to be deterred by anything less than a shrill scream... and the girl had no intent of stopping him anyway. She was just establishing her innocence for later bargaining.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.