Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 12: Possible Pregnancy and Hooker Training

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Possible Pregnancy and Hooker Training - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

The Reverend James J. Gillis was relaxing alone in his private inner sanctum. It was late afternoon and he'd been relaxing for almost two hours. That's two hours and a whole bunch of ounces of his relaxation juice, his Courvoisier.

Actually JJ was proud of the way he'd managed for the past five weeks to control his increasingly unruly libido. After his young houseguest Anita had once again seduced him he had taken a hard line with her. One time during that period he and Bonnie had satisfied each other's sexual needs but he'd argued successfully with his niece Cindy and as much as he wanted her... and she obviously wanted him, he'd convinced her that they had to wait for at least four years before testing their love further. At least he thought he'd convinced her.

There was a soft knock on the door and then the subject of his reverie walked in.

"Hi Uncle Jim. They stopped our classes early... some kind of remembrance for some war thing that happened sixty years ago today so I'm home until after Christmas.

Cindy Ramsay had experienced a roller coaster ride of emotions since the night in August when her Uncle Jim put his tongue inside her virgin pussy. That had been a high but not as much a high as when he'd put his cock in her mouth and in her asshole.

Then came the low, the emotional nadir of her awful autumn. She found out that her beloved Uncle Jim was having sex with her mother. And that low stayed with her until she saw her mother having sex with George Smart. In normal circumstances a girl who sees her mother committing adultery would be depressing but for Cindy it meant only that her mother had seduced Uncle Jim so it had not been his fault.

Cindy's high from seeing her mother being fucked turned into the emotional pinnacle of the season when her uncle plunged his cock into her only remaining virgin orifice and took her to a succession of heavenly orgasms. But that was more than two months ago,

Since then she seen him only once and he'd adamantly refused to make love to her again. It had been more than eleven weeks of agonizing frustration at the boarding school.

When his niece, Cindy Ramsay walked into his office on Friday, December 7 all the guilt he'd felt in the past four months washed over the Reverend James J Gillis. And his sense of guilt was exacerbated by the immediate swelling of his conscienceless sex organ.

"Cindy! Oh yes, I guess you're home for Christmas break," he said as if this was just any of the daughters of his parishioners.

But Cindy Ramsay was definitely not just any daughter of a parishioner. She was his niece... well she used to be before his divorce. And he'd made love to her. At least he had if you can call copulation between an eighteen year old virgin and a man more than ten years her senior making love.

The girl standing before his desk looking vulnerable in her school uniform, a short blue pleated skirt showing shapely alabaster white legs with a white blouse, the top button unbuttoned, hinting at the firm, well-formed breasts beneath, with her backpack hitched over her shoulder was beautiful but what he saw was not the girl in the plaid skirt and white blouse. What he saw was a naked girl with eyes half closed and whimpers of lust sounding from her pretty, red lips. And the still gaping opening of her vagina as he pulled out, a trickle of vestal blood running down the crack of her vulva.

"My God Cindy. I didn't expect you this soon." He rose from his chair and moved closer to his lovely teenage niece.

"Will you marry me, Uncle Jim? I mean right now, not like after I finish college?"

"But as I said before Cindy, I'm your uncle, Cindy. And I'm still too old for you."

"You're just right for me Uncle Jim. And you're not my uncle any more. I love you and I can't stand being away from you." The girl's eyes flooded with tears.

His niece's visible distress was too much. He took her in his arms in what was intended to be a fatherly embrace. As he did so Jim could feel the trembling in her young body and see the confusion in her clear, beautiful blue eyes. He answered her by pulling her face toward him and softly kissing her lips.

God she had gorgeous breasts, large round mounds sitting high on her narrow chest, seemingly held up by magic.

Cindy's lips parted readily for his tongue and he knew her lower lips would part just as readily for his sinful cock. Her arms were around him, hugging him tightly and his leg slipped between her loosely spreading thighs.

"No. Oh God no, Cindy. We can't do this," but his words were meaningless. Even as he was speaking he was backing her towards the futon.

But Cindy felt her uncle's erection through his sweat pants and her skirt and she was confident that he'd relent. Her timing was carefully planned. Her Christmas break would not officially start for another week although she'd told the truth about the remembrance thing only that was for today only. But today was twelve days since her last period commenced and she believed that it would be 'her time'. She would get her uncle to make love to her and he'd make her pregnant and then he'd have to marry her.

Their tongues tangled wetly and while the minister's fingers were unfastening the waist of her skirt, her hands were pushing down his sweats. Without breaking off their kiss they were soon essentially naked except for Jim's t-shirt and Cindy's open blouse and her brassiere which was up around her neck.

They'd only fucked once before, not countering her buggering, but their bodies behaved with the familiarity of a long married couple. Jim eased his niece down onto the futon and she spread her legs wide to cradle his hips.

''Oh God, oh God oh God," she repeated over and over again as her uncle slowly pressed his cock into her swollen cunt that was moistened by the juices of her desire. Her sex charged body shook as she felt her pussy forced open by his cudgel, the discomfort from being dilated fighting with incredible pleasure through her teenaged body as he slid more and more of his cock into her. His hot breath was at her neck and her head was whipping back and forth as with a fierce thrust the full length of his shaft sank into her depths, her body shaking violently in reaction.

Jim savoured the tight, wet clasp of his niece's cuntal passage and he began to fuck her with slow, full length strokes. At first he felt as if he was reaching bottom but then she seemed to become deeper and he ground against her pelvis to get greater depth.

Cindy's hands clawed convulsively at her uncle's shoulders as he fucked her, her nerves jangling with pleasure, her body humming louder and louder with pleasure. This could be hers every night, she thought, after he married her. Guided only by her innate sexuality, the girl's hips began to rock and her tight cunt grasped her lover's cock with exciting pressure.

"Oh God, Cindy! Don't move," Jim gasped urgently as he stopped moving. "You're going to make me cum!"

"Yes... cum Uncle Jim! Cum in me," the girl exclaimed and as if obeying her order, she felt him drive hard into her, his cock spasming in her cunt channel, and she knew he was coming inside her, filling her, and she screamed out in ecstasy, her teenaged body quaking and jerking and humping as sparks flashed before her eyes and her vision went dim and her heart seemed to stop as ecstasy rolled through her body.

The girl's sheath contracted on his cock as he hammered her young body with the fierce, short strokes of climax. He bumped her cervix and ground into her as far as he could reach. His lower body was an inferno of sexual heat as his sperm laden semen spurted and gushed into the fertile receptacle.

"Oh God Cindy. I'm sorry. I'll try to make it good for you," Jim panted as he regained mobility and rode his leg-spread niece. Trying to bring her to a climax.

"It's OK Uncle Jim. I came. I came like thunder, but keep going. I love having you in me."

Reverend Gillis was no longer a teenager but the aphrodisiacal effect of fucking a teen was enough to keep him as hard as Viagra might. He rode his niece through three more orgasms before he pumped another load of baby-maker into her already flooded cunt.

Cindy went back to school that night hoping that her next term would be abbreviated by the progression of a different kind of term.

The minister prayed for forgiveness and for strength to resist temptation.

It was four in the afternoon when the guilt-ridden but sexually sated minister watched his seductive and sexy niece leave his office. This was exactly the time that Deacon Robert Ramsay was sneaking timid, young Julie Smart through the back door of a somewhat seedy Motel on the outskirts of town.

Ramsay had been furious two months ago when he'd coerced the lovely youngster into having sex with him so he could get even with her father for cuckolding him. Now he was enraged. Not only were George and Marilyn having sex, they were not even doing much to keep it secret. The deacon was sure that half the town knew that his wide was cheating on him. It was even happening in his own bed and on a schedule. Twice each week, Tuesday and Friday, the lovers... although Ramsay was sure that love was not involved... would meet in his own house right after he went to work.

The surprisingly neat and clean motel room was set up for Deacon Ramsay to enjoy the delights of the seventeen year old girl's ripe, young body and to add to the video record he was maintaining. He exulted inwardly when he though of how George Smart would feel when the traitorous adulterer saw his daughter servicing his business partner's sexual desires, when he saw the lovely youngster performing like the slut he was turning her into. But there was more to come before that time.

Young Julie who came willingly and trustingly into her lover's arms. She was docilely acquiescent to the older man's demands and as he began to remove her clothes she blushed, still embarrassed to have him see her naked body but unable to even ask him to turn off the light. And then he too was naked, his sexual organ projecting out from its hairy nest as he led her to the bathroom.

Julie had been fucked several times and she'd sucked Deacon Ramsay once but the shower was a new experience. The deacon's hands had caressed her as he soaped her and then, after he'd performed a thorough soaping of her pussy and even her bottom he'd taken down the shower head to rinse off the lather.

The motel and this room particularly were often used for sexual assignations and the showerhead with its long hose was an accessory. As Ramsay rinsed the suds from Julie's plump body he introduced her to the new sensations of having her pussy and her clit pummeled by the hot, pulsating spray. The deacon enjoyed holding the girl upright and hearing her hot, trembling cries as he took her through three orgasms before toweling her off and leading her back to the bed.

"But Deacon Ramsay? That's sodomy isn't it?" the naked girl protested weakly when the man pushed her head down to his groin. "I know I did it once but it's a sin isn't it?"

"It's not a real sin, sweetie," Robert said softly as he continued to press her head down. He slid a hand under her damp bottom and insinuated it between the fleshy hemispheres of her soft buttocks. "It's real sodomy if a man does it to another man but there are times... like with you and me... when God condones it. With sodomy I can't make you pregnant."

With a soft whimper of reluctant consent Julie took the deacon's purple knob between her lips. Ramsay worked his hand between her ass cheeks and found the little puckered rosebud.

"Does that feel good, little sweetie," he asked as he played carefully with the sensitive orifice.

"Mmmph? Hanh? What're you doing?"

"I'm teaching you, Julie. Teaching you how we can make love safely... so you won't have a baby until we want one."

Julie was now on her hands and knees with her head down at the deacon's groin and her lush ass raised and at an angle so that he had unfettered access to her anus and her pussy.

"Easy sweetie... just lick me," Robert cautioned as his finger dipped into her juicy twat and then transferred her oily effusion to her nether orifice. The girl did as she was told, turning her head enough that she could see the man's face, her expression quizzical or at least as quizzical as it could be with a hard cock in her mouth.

"Unngh! Hungh? Whah?" she grunted when Ramsay pushed a finger through the outer sphincter."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.