Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 11: Juicy Jailbait

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Juicy Jailbait - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

For three weeks Peter Mahoney had been screwing his buxom secretary Shannon and yearning for fourteen year old Darlene's adolescent tightness. During that time he'd moved to a larger office with a room that facilitated sex with his secretary. Bridget had decreed that they no longer required a babysitter for thirteen year old Coleen so there had been no opportunity for the delight of younger pussy with the balloon breasted, sixteen year old babysitter. And since his wife was totally disinterested in sex she wasn't there to provide variety.

Bridget was definitely not totally disinterested in sex. In fact, since that eventful session that coincidentally occurred at about the same time that Peter was fucking the underaged Darlene, Bridget had three times confessed her desires to her completely compliant minister. But fucking her faithless husband was not part of her agenda.

Peter Mahoney still flushed with embarrassment and shame when he looked at his shapely, thirteen year old daughter Coleen. His rational mind realized that being aroused by a pretty, nubile girl was quite natural but his rationality was clouded by parentage. And that Sunday about three weeks later when he saw Coleen sitting with David Strong he had difficulty in restraining his impulse to drag her away from the boy he suspected of violating her.

But Mahoney also saw Darlene Strong who was sitting beside Coleen and David. She kept glancing back over her shoulder at Peter and when she thought she caught his eye she smiled.

Darlene knew that Peter was not happy that her brother was with his daughter. She knew also that she wanted more of the physical pleasure the older man had given her. It made he feel adult and sophisticated to be able to satisfy a grown man and she was determined to have him again. Those things she knew. What she didn't know was how to go about getting what she wanted. But she was going to try.

"I'd like to meet your Dad, Coleen. He looks cool."

"Yeah, sometimes he is, I guess. C'mon."

Coleen led her friend through the small throng near the coffee pot in the small meeting room where people gathered after the church service.

"Dad! I'd like you to meet my friend Darlene. She's Mr. Strong's daughter... and David's sister. This is David."

Peter looked at David, trying to control the venom in his gaze before turning to Darlene."

"It's nice to meet you, Darlene. Are you in Coleen's class?"

"No Mr. Mahoney. I'm in Grade Nine. I'm old enough to..." and with a sly smile she let the sentence fade away. It was kind of dumb and innocent to anyone else who heard it but it spoke volumes to the older man.

"Can I see you after... alone," Mahoney whispered when the others turned away."

"Where?"

"Can you come to my office?" Peter passed his business card to her. "Come at one o'clock. I'll watch for you and let you in the side door. It's on Hemlock street."

At exactly one o'clock the girl arrived at the address on the card, a classy office building in the middle of the town. She saw the guard sitting in the office building lobby and as instructed, she went around to Hemlock Street where there was a small emergency exit door. Mr. Mahoney was waiting there with the door open and he let her in. They went in the elevator to the fifth floor.

Mahoney's new office was not especially large but it included, along with the usual accoutrements, a windowless room with a chair, a refrigerator and a futon that he could use to rest when necessary. Or fuck Shannon. He'd got the idea for the futon when he'd seen one in the preacher's inner office but of course he had no idea that on three occasions so far his wife had spread her legs on Gillis's futon. Anyway since Peter moved here he'd kept Shannon late and paid her overtime to assuage his sexual needs, sort of like a low cost hooker.

Peter Mahoney led his underaged companion into the windowless room where he sat down on the edge of the futon, the young fourteen-year-old girl standing in front of him. He ran his hand up and down the inside of her leg as she stood before him, his fingers caressing the inside of her thigh through her jeans as his hand crept higher and higher. Finally, the edge of his hand was sliding back and forth over the swells of her pussy between her legs. He could feel the warmth of her cunt through the tight denim jeans as he pushed the edge of his hand firm up against her pubic mound.

"You're perfect, Darlene. I know you're too young for me but... thanks for seeing me again? Like, did you enjoy it? I mean our other time together?"

"Oh yeah, fer sure Mr. Mahoney. I guess now I don't have to worry about you telling Dad about what I was doing that day, do I?" She smiled knowingly.

"God, you've got a great pussy," he murmured softly. Darlene put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself as his hand roamed between her legs.

After another minute he sat back on the couch. "Take your jeans off."

The young girl's nibble fingers quickly pulled at the snap on the waist band, tugged down the zipper. She bent down and peeled the tight denim material over her shapely, young hips and down her legs. Darlene slipped them off her feet and tossed the aside before standing up again, clothed now in her bulky sweater and little light yellow bikini panties.

Again Peter sat forward, his hand slipping between her thighs and his fingers rubbing back and forth over her pussy. With the tips of his fingers he found her slit and pushed up into it, the material of her panties keeping him from completely penetrating her hot little cunt. Back and forth his fingers moved over her slit, finally settling on her clit and making firm little circles over her pleasure button. Already the wetness from her cleft was soaking the crotch of her panties, creating a patch of darker yellow on the light yellow material between her legs.

"I like to take my time... to really turn a girl on. Do you like what I'm doing to you?"

"Yeah, it feels so nice... Oh, yeah, there... do me there to, God..." he heard the young girl's breath hissing in and out through her teeth as his fingers stimulated her clitoris. Her hands were still on his shoulders, steadying herself, and he felt her fingers digging into the skin as intense waves of sexual pleasure surged through her body radiating up from her loins.

He was getting incredibly aroused, too, fingering this fourteen-year-old's pussy, and had to have more of her. With both hands he grabbed the elastic waistband of her panties and pulled them down, letting them drop to her feet. Darlene quickly stepped out of them and stood before him, now naked from the waist down, the light brown fuzz of her pussy hair already matted and wet with her cunt oil. The sweet, pungent smell of her sex was in the air all around them.

Still seated, Mahoney worked his slacks off and as soon as he did the girl leaned forward and immediately slid her hands down inside his white cotton briefs, her fingers stroking the length of his cock.

"Mmmm... nice cock," the junior high school girl said softly, looking up at him with a grin on her incredibly young, innocent-looking face. She was determined to appear mature and older than she was and she thought that talking this way would reinforce that guise. "Nice 'n big 'n hard... nice to fuck me with..." The words seemed especially lewd and arousing coming from this young, fourteen-year-old girl and Peter's lust blossomed at the salacious performance.

Darlene's small hands caressed his hard length, her fingers stopping to play with the sculpted, sensitive head and the little hole now oozing juice on its own. Occasionally, her hands would move farther down inside his underwear briefs and feel his balls, rolling them between her fingers. As her soft fist lightly skimmed sensually over smooth skin his pulsing shaft he pushed her hands away as he reached out to pull her sweater off over her head.

Her hands quickly returned to the man's upthrust tool and as the naked girl stood in front of him gently jacking off his cock, he cupped her small, sensitive breasts with his hands, his thumbs moving back and forth across her hard, pink little nipples as his finger tips gently caressed the underside of each little swell.

Not like the babysitter, he thought or Shannon but the way she looked at him told him that her little boobs were super-sensitive. Mahoney cupped the front of her naked mound with his right hand and slid his middle finger into her cuntmouth, finger-fucking the young girl as she played with his prick with her fingers. Putting his left hand around behind her, his fingers slid up and down through the deep, narrow crack between the two round globes of her firm, girlish ass. Now, two fingers slipped back and forth inside her wet, slippery slit, one from the front and one from behind. God, she felt good.

Both of them were becoming very sexually aroused, their breathing faster and shallower as the pleasure built. He couldn't stand it any longer. Peter pushed his undershorts down and off and taking the young girl he brought her closer. With his legs together and his cock jutting almost straight up between them the tractable youngster climbed up on the futon, straddling his lap with her knees as her hands rested on his shoulders. Even as she knelt over him he couldn't keep his hands away from her sopping little snatch and he used his fingers on her again, joyfully sliding his middle finger up and down between the gripping lips of her wonderful teenage pussy and deeply into the fourteen-year-old girl.

The young girl moaned, her eyes closed as she reveled in the sexual play. Her pussy juices completely soaked the entire area between her open thighs and the smell of her sex oil was all over her.

Darlene reached down with her right hand and grasped the man's hard shaft, pointing and guiding it to her sex. She lowered her body down until he could feel the heat and wetness from her slit as the tip of his cock pushed aside her cunt lips and entered her tight fuck hole. When she felt him in place she let go of his prick, put her hand back on his shoulder, and slowly let her body sink down onto his cock, slightly turning her ass back and forth, helping him enter her.

"My God Darlene... where did you learn to do that?" Peter Mahoney was amazed that a girl as young as this could mount him with such consummate skill. He put his hands under her ass and caressed the smooth, soft girl flesh. When a couple of inches had entered her, she instinctively raised up a little before settling back down again, more of his shaft slipping into her. Several more times she moved slightly up and down, each time his hardness pushing farther up into the tight hole between her legs. It felt like her cunt was squeezing his cock deep inside her.

Finally, he felt her ass settle down onto the top of his thighs and he knew his shaft was completely buried up inside the cunt of this horny

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.