Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 10: Banging a Bitch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Banging a Bitch - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Tonight was the night. Dick Durham cast lustful glances at his partner, the haughty rookie, Louise Marker. And he'd get into the stuck-up bitch in her snooty lawyer husband's own bed.

Louise Marker would never think of herself as stuck up. She was just better than most people as was her husband. They planned to work hard in their respective careers until they were fifty by which time they expected to have accumulated enough money to retire in some suitable community where they could associate with other good people like themselves. Children were not part of their plan and in that regard Harry had undergone a vasectomy before they ever had vaginal sex. She was looking forward to the end of her shift tonight even though her husband was away. She'd just relax and read or maybe watch TV.

And if the sexy pseudo teen, Cheryl Mahoney or, as she posed to be, Collette Morin was giving Lieutenant Flett wet dreams, her existence was torment for Detective Durham. The one night she'd given him had been superb and although he was not ready to marry anybody, if that was what it took to get back into the young ADA, he'd have married her. But despite her seeming enjoyment of their night together she virtually ignored him.

Cheryl had in fact had great pleasure from the well endowed detective but she had detected something that made her uneasy. There was something in his eyes, his attitude, the words he said or something that made her fear him. It would be better to stay away from him and look for somebody like her brother or Lieutenant Flett.

Once again Officer Louise Marker and Detective Dick Durham were watching the Ramsay-Smart lair while another respected citizen was serviced by a precocious teenage hooker. But Dick had come prepared for the end of tonight's assignment.

Last week he had been assigned to the property room where they kept evidence under lock and key. Some of the policemen he knew dipped into the drug caches taking just enough to avoid detection. Dick however had something else in mind. There was a supply of a new drug called burundanga or the voodoo drug as it was known on the street. Some dealers had it but it was not for sale and one of the dealers apprehended last week had a supply.

Durham knew just enough about the drug to make him want to use it on the stuck-up bitch he was partnered with and this was the perfect opportunity. The bitch had let slip that her husband was away at a legal conference. She didn't exactly let it slip though. Dick knew she told him about it to rub it in that he was a lowly cop but her husband was an influential lawyer.

"Do you want a coffee, Miz Marker?"

"Why thank you Dick. Two sugar and lots of cream."

Durham was driving his partner home... home to her empty house. It really bugged him that she didn't like him to call her by her first name... as if she should be shown more respect. But tonight she was going to show him the respect his nine inch tool commanded.

Louise didn't see her partner spill some powder into her coffee as he brought it back to the car. Then, while he was adding sugar to his own cup she sipped hers.

Out of the corner of his eye Dick saw the woman tip the paper cup and drink the doctored coffee. Would she taste the difference?

The policewoman stretched languidly, relaxed at once by the hypnotizing sweetness of the drink. She was so tired, she thought. It had been a long evening.

"You didn't slip any alcohol in this did you?" Her partner's face faded into a pleasant semi-darkness as her eyes fluttered closed into a strange floating half-sleep.

"Hell no. But I have some vodka if you want some."

"Oh no. Mr. Marker doesn't want me to drink. He says it's too low class." Why was she telling him that? He was low class if anyone was. Her mind seemed to remain in an almost waking state as she could feel the nerve ends of her body floating below her into a deep, deep, softness that seemed like a gentle fleece-lined cloud beneath her. She wriggled her bottom on the firm car seat

Dick smiled in anticipation when he saw her lift the cup to her lips and drink deeply from it. He held his breath as she winced slightly from the initial bitter taste; then breathed freely again as the puzzled look disappeared from her face and she drank again. Small beads of perspiration broke from her forehead as she reclined back on the seat. He started the car and drove quickly the twelve blocks to the big, expensive house where she and her lawyer husband lived.

"Oh, thank you Dick. Hee hee... Dick... you're going to be a dick aren't you? When you get promoted?"

"Yeah, I guess so." And there's another meaning of dick too... one you're going to learn right soon.

"Oh? Oh wow. I worked too hard today. I'm kind of dizzy. Will you help me into the house, Dick?"

Had he slipped some vodka in her coffee? Why was she so giddy? Thank God Harry wasn't home. He'd be furious with her.

The horny cop couldn't get over how easy this was turning out to be. He had to hold the woman up on the short walk from the car to the door and then he'd helped her upstairs to the huge master bedroom.

She was essentially unconscious when he laid her on the bed which was disappointing. He wanted her to be aware what was happening when he screwed her. He stripped off her clothes, piece by piece until she was naked. 


Dick's eyes followed the contours of the woman's naked hips up over the rising and falling rib-cage to the large white rounded spheres of her breasts. They were set slightly close together and he could sec their turgid nipples rising into tantalizing little buds. His mouth watered He could hardly wait to get his hands and mouth on those and to twist and churn them into the rock hardness of passion. Her slim form stretched sensuously down the length of the bed. Her thighs had fallen apart a little more now and he could make out the dark wisp that covered the mound of her lower belly.

The Detective took off his own clothes, still looking at her. The head of the sleeping woman was facing straight ahead at the ceiling. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut as if in a deep hard sleep, yet she moved slightly from time to time as though dreams were coming to her from the haze of the other world she had slipped into.

He moved cat-like around the foot of the bed, not taking his gaze from the reclining figure sprawled limply back on it. She had drawn one knee up flat on the bed even with her hip, the smooth white flesh of the inner thigh gleamed faintly in the darkness. The soft dark hairs covering the exposed, still tightly closed lips of her vagina were plainly visible now to his hungry eyes and he involuntarily drew in his breath at the unbelievable sight before him.

The thought of helpless mewling grunts of pleasure coming from those untouchable lips, that had scorned him before goaded his organ into rock- hardness. He could feel the blood throbbing painfully into its large expanded head, tiny droplets of thick white seminal fluid had already begun to seep from the sensitive contracting gland at its tip, smearing wetly against his muscular thigh.

He slowly massaged the heavy thick foreskin back and forth over the jerking head as he advanced around the bed toward the proud young bitch that now lay totally at his mercy. The drug had done its work well and he now intended to teach this haughty young woman that she shouldn't scorn him. This rod he held in his hands was the great equalizer and he'd see if she treated him like a cur dog when rammed deep between those open thighs and buried the head far up inside her haughty little lawyer's-wife belly.

Durham's huge cock stood out in proud menacing erection over the spread eagled body on the bed beneath. He stood for a moment longer over her motionless body, stroking himself into a rigidity that threatened to explode into streaming white hot spurts at any moment. For a second, he considered it. It would be a beautiful sight to see his hard penis throbbing out its load into the stuck-up girls face and down over her soft white tits. He lewdly pictured it dribbling down over her chin to the hollow of her throat and forming warm sticky pools between those lush soft breasts. But no, he had better not.

He couldn't resist one thing before he climbed on her. He knew the risk was great of losing his load, but he had to see those proud little ruby lips around it just for a moment. He had thought so much about it while they were on the stakeout. He kneeled down on the edge of the bed by her head and turned her gently toward his erected penis. When it was several inches away, he pushed his hips slowly forward toward her upturned face, laying the wet sticky underside of the throbbing head between the small valley formed by her closed pink lips. He placed one thumb under her nose and the other on her chin, pulling slowly out until the underside of the heavy head dropped slightly through the stretched lips and rested against her white bared teeth, the soft flesh of the pink puckered lips forming a furrow along its length. He flexed his hips slightly back and forth until several small droplets of cum oozed from his throbbing gland, and lubricated the mouth that was half surrounding it. He could feel the warm air from her nostrils pushing hotly against it as she breathed in and out restlessly.

Looking down directly into her face, he could see small rivulets run slowly down the corners of her mouth on either side, dribbling like tears down the sides of her cheeks. God, he would like to shoot his hot stream down that soft palpitating throat and see the movements as she gulped it into her. Maybe later, after he'd fucked her.

He reached one hand down and slid it up slowly over her rounded snow-white belly, over the large globular magnificence of her tits. With the thumb and forefinger of the right hand he reached over and pushed her lips tighter against the purple veined member between them, gently continuing the slow sawing motion. The other hand moved over the magnificent breasts tweaking the nipples between his fingers until he could feel them mechanically hardening under his caressing.

The woman shifted slightly beneath him, moaning softly as though aware of his presence. He held still, frightened for a moment that the potion had not done its work completely. His rod fell from between her loose lips down over her chin, leaving thin threads of warm white stickiness trailing behind it.

"Harry, darling," she mumbled thickly through the fog of the drug. "I've been waiting, waiting so long. My darling husband, come to me, come to me."

Louise had been aware of the movement in the room and Harry's shadowy figure coming to her. He had come back early from the conference. He came back just to make love to her.

The bitch thinks I'm her husband, Durham chuckled lewdly to himself, she'll see the difference before I'm finished. He stroked the giant throbbing penis slowly, reaching down and running his other hand over the awakening mounds of her tits and down over her belly to the soft fleshy folds of her cunt below.

"Ohhh, darling, darling, I'm so glad you're back," the woman droned beneath him. "I need you so much. Be gentle with me, Harry, be gentle with me."

Louise dreamed on, her body becoming alert now to the caresses of the magic hands that were stroking her flesh into a hot sheet of desire. Tiny goose-bumps sprang out over the whiteness of her sensitive flesh.

God, how she wanted him, her body ached to be touched gently and with understanding as he was doing it now!

She wanted him to crawl up inside her, to possess her and quiet the thunder that was building up deep, deep, inside from his maddening fingertips playing over her defenseless nakedness.

Her tongue ran slowly around her moist lips, savoring the sticky pungent taste of the strange moisture that covered them, the odor wafted through her flared nostrils, breathing it deep inside her body. It did strange things to her, the odor and taste coursed through her entire being like a sweet soothing balm lighting tiny fires in her growing nipples and causing a throbbing in the nerve ends inside her tight hot vagina. She could feel dew-drops of moisture rising there between her open legs as the exposed hair-lined lips began a slow spasmodic contracting, throbbing wetly against each other.

"Ohhh, Harry, Harry, darling, take me now, touch me, rub me, Ohhh, yesss, yessss, like that, like that," she moaned, helplessly caught up in the sharp deep pricks of lust that were dancing through her.

Dick moved around on the bed, crouching on all fours over the white moving body, pushing her unresisting milk-white thighs wide apart. He crawled between them, his knees pressed between her ankles and his face panting a few inches above the hair-covered vee of her open crotch. His mouth watered as his eyes looked down at her pelvis rotating sensuously, expectantly, just below his lips. Saliva dripped from his open mouth, mingling with her juices in the delicious narrow split that started at the bottom of the smooth white belly and trailed down through the rounded creamy spheres of her buttocks pressed tightly against the mattress.

Through half slit eyes, Louise could see the shadowy form of her husband crouching between her open legs. She could feel the flat palms of sweating hands pushing against the softness of her inner thighs, holding them wide apart. Her secret treasure was open to him to do as he willed. She watched with baited breath as his head lowered slowly, slowly, slowly--then!

"Ohhhhh!" she jerked, as his hot moist lips closed over the soft mound at the base of her belly. His hazy face disappeared from her view into the soft fleece as he planted wet tickling kisses on the still closed aperture, his tongue flicking lizard- like at the quivering opening.

Her own hands moved sensuously down over her throbbing breasts and slid slowly down her smooth, flat stomach, coming to rest on either side of his lips. Her fingers stroked softly for a moment at the flexing hollows of her inner thighs, then, slowly spread the fleshy hair-lined lips of the moist wet furrow apart, allowing his hungry devouring lips complete access to her moist secret being.

Her elbows pressed tightly against her ribs and her head lolled uncontrollably from side to side on the pillow as the hot searing tongue shot out, its soft flicking tip circling the quivering erected clitoris, the lips sucked, drawing the warm soft folds deep into the hot cavern of his mouth, the tongue continued its maddening licking against the straining pink bud of her sex she groaned huskily from deep in her throat as the hot probing tip worked its way up and down the length of the narrow wet slit, starting at the lower belly and pressuring its way down, down over the elastic rimmed opening of her clasping vagina and into the crevice of her flexing buttocks where it stopped momentarily to do a wet probing homage to the tight brown throbbing hole. Her hips ground uncontrollably into the squeaking bed now, soft mewling animal sounds escaped pitifully from between her passion clenched teeth.

The policeman worked hungrily, feeling the soft wet pubic hair brushing tantalizing against his cheeks. A feeling of power was in him. Never in his wildest dreams had he ever expected to have such a proud pure bitch like this squirming under his tongue and completely at his mercy and she was loving it, her groans drove his tongue faster as it worked its way up and down the steaming hot crotch. He wanted her begging for it when he was ready to ram it to her and she was almost there. He had never seen anyone so hot. She needed it bad and she was getting it and this was just the beginning.

He knew she was too far gone now to fight anything he did to her and his mind began to form weird erotic pictures of the positions he could put her in and the things he could do at will to her limp desire wracked body.

He chuckled obscenely as he felt her hands desperately clawing at his greasy black hair, guiding his face to the palpitating opening of her cunt. He ran his tongue into the soft rimmed flesh, flicking at it for a moment and then quickly withdrawing it to tease again around the ragged pink edges.

He let her force him this time pressing his mouth, directly over the tight little hole in her squirming crotch. As his lips rounded and covered the clasping viscous opening, he thrust his tongue deep down into it, bringing a low guttural groan from the young woman whose soft warm thighs closed convulsively around either side of his moving head. He could feel the wet flesh slip moistly around his long extended tongue as the walls of the invaded vagina opened and closed in a sucking motion, attempting to pull it deeper and deeper into it. It felt as though the nibbling hair-lined mouth would pull his tongue out by the roots, devouring it alive. Her heels pushed down against his back pressing his body into the flesh trap until he couldn't breath, his nose was smashed tightly against the tiny hard clitoris above, breathing in the pungent odor of the lust juice that was now flowing in abundance from it. It incited his penis to a hardness that he could no longer control, he had to fuck this little bitch now or he would explode all over the mattress.

Louise's body was lost in the fire of the moment. Every muscle in her body was tensed as she strained her hips upward toward that maddening probe between her legs. Her husband was a god. She had never expected it could be like this, that he could bring such things from her body.

Her love for him incited her further. Her up-drawn legs opened and closed around the tormenting head that was licking gluttonously at her flame seared hole. The cords of her neck stood out as she pulled with all her strength against the tangled hair of his head.

"Oh! Ohhh! Aggghhh!" she moaned, splaying her legs wider and wider to give him greater access.

The policeman could stand it no longer. He grabbed her flailing legs behind the knees and shoved them roughly back against her shoulders, slithering up her sweat soaked body at the same time. His rigid stiff cock brushed against the wet dripping pubic hair. He planted his hands on either side of her shoulders, her ankles locked tightly behind his neck. He could look down between their bodies and see her upturned ass completely exposed to him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.