Concupiscent Congregation - Cover

Concupiscent Congregation

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Chapter 1: Recap and Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Recap and Introduction - In Prurient Parishioners we met the congregation of the Church of Redemption and their new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis. This is a continuation of their story as Gillis fights sinful temptations and police Lieutenant John Flett tries to get evidence against an illegal Escort Agency.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Concupiscent Congregation is a continuation of Prurient Parishioners which describes a brief (four month) period in the lives of Reverend James J. Gillis (32), the newly ordained pastor of The Church of Redemption and various members of his congregation. If you have not yet read that story you are encouraged to do so before reading this continuation.

Reverend Gillis is a newly ordained minister in the mildly fundamentalist Church of Redemption. He is a good man who has difficulty in resisting carnal temptations. In the story so far he has known (in the biblical sense) his ex-sister in law, Marilyn Ramsay (38), the wife of one of his senior members, Bonny Smart (32) and four virgins, his ex-niece Cindy Ramsay (18), a college girl, Daphne Burke (17), her overweight roommate Audrey Allison (17) and Anita Gonzales (15), an underaged immigrant girl entrusted to his care. His conscience seems to be in an ongoing but losing battle with his libido.

Deacon Robert Ramsay, the successful businessman husband of Marilyn and father of Cindy, has a garment factory staffed mainly by illegal immigrant girls. He is involved another business, an Escort Agency that is staffed mainly by girls originally employed in his garment factory.

George Smart (46) is a hugely endowed, successful real estate developer who is Deacon Ramsay's partner in the Escort Agency. His very busty wife Bonny has already been mentioned. He has also three daughters from a previous marriage and a son with Bonny.

Kathy Smart (18) is his second daughter, an eighteen year old who is sometimes intimate with Cindy Ramsay. His oldest, Julie Smart (20), is a religious girl who became sexually and then romantically involved with Deacon Ramsay after the latter has observed George long-cocking his wife Marilyn. George's youngest daughter is Darlene (15) who has great sex with her half-brother, David (12).

Lieutenant John Flett (36) is a policeman married to Barbara Clarke Flett (29). Her kid sister, Cheryl Clarke (18) lives with them sometimes and in the course of teaching the teenager to respect her elders John makes her pregnant and at about the same time he also knocks up his wife. The three of them have amicably decided to remain together but hide Cheryl's pregnancy. The baby will be presented to the rest of the family as a twin to Barbara's baby which should arrive at about the same time since they both conceived at about the same time. The amicability has extended to the woman agreeing to share John's sexual favours.

Rita Gonzales (18) is a secondary character that we met when Deacon Ramsay coerces her into becoming a hooker. Her fifteen year old cousin, Anita Gonzales (15) is heading for the same fate when Rita persuades the women of The Church of Redemption to give the illegal immigrant sanctuary at the parsonage. On the one evening that Anita was unchaperoned she got in bed with Reverend Gillis and willingly gave him her precious virginity.

Bonny Smart (32), George's big-titted and much younger wife was the delinquent chaperon who actually set up the young girl's defloration. Feeling very guilty, Bonny confesses to Reverend Gillis and ends up having very satisfactory but also very adulterous sex with her minister. Their coupling is observed by a very jealous Anita.

Det. Dick Durham (27), Officer Louise Marker (21) and Assistant District Attorney Cheryl Mahoney (23) are members of the team appointed by Police Chief Reardon to get evidence and prosecute Ramsay and Smart. Durham lusts after the newly wed Marker and has a one-nighter with ADA Mahoney.

Peter Mahoney (34) is a divorce lawyer and also Deacon Ramsay's attorney. Cheryl Mahoney is his sister. His wife is Bridget Mahoney (34) and so far neither Peter nor Bridget had been much involved with the goings on. They have a daughter, Coleen Mahoney (13).

The main ongoing story lines are Reverend Gillis's losing battle to be an honest minister, the Flett family's ménage a trios and the police effort to get evidence to charge Ramsay and Smart.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.