The Wedding Gift - Cover

The Wedding Gift

Copyright© 2007 by callipigiman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jessica is a newlywed, and blissfully happy with her new husband, even if he is chubby, and not well-endowed. But her Dad thinks she can do better, and enjoy better. So that's why there are four naked sexy looking men in the honeymoon suite...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

Where to begin? There is so much to tell, it's a little hard to decide. I suppose I should begin by telling you about myself.

My name is Jessica. I'm 23 years old, about 5 and half feet tall, 122 pounds, 36c-26-38. I have shoulder length honey blonde hair and dark green eyes. My body is well-rounded, with pretty breasts and a very nice ass for which I receive many compliments and much male attention. I am told that I have a pretty face. I graduated last May from college with a degree in Psychology and English.

I married my husband a year ago, and that is what I'm going to tell you all about. Not the wedding, per se, which was lovely. What I want to share with you is how my marriage came to be what it is as the result of a wedding gift from my father.

I met Hugh through an online service. We chatted and exchanged emails during my freshman year at college. We took it slow and got to know each other and really got to like each other. We knew we were both in the same state but we had been corresponding for six months before we discovered that we were in the same town! It was another three months before we got up the nerve to actually meet. Hugh was hesitant, because he feared I would not like him when I saw him but I assured him I liked the person he was, not what he looked like. So we met at a local restaurant.

Hugh was 36, a big man, about 6 foot 2 and last I remember weighing more than 290 pounds. He carries it well though, and you don't really see that he is fat unless he is naked--but I'm getting ahead of myself. He is not unattractive with straight dark brown hair and a beard and mustache that glint with red and gold highlights. He has a warm and friendly face and I felt even more drawn to him from the moment I saw him, probably because of the friendship we had built online.

For the rest of my time at school we built a relationship. Things went well, we had minimal arguments, we grew closer, it was delightful. Except for two snags.

First, Hugh was a bit on the romantic/religious side and did not want to have sex until we were married, not even heavy petting. I didn't insist on intercouse, but I did want some playfulness and he just wasn't willing. I guess I resented it, though I also respected the firmness of his convictions. I wasn't a slut by any means, but I had made it with a couple of boyfriends in high school so I knew what sex was about. I bit my tongue and prayed that he might propose. Unfortunately the second problem almost prevented that.

My Dad hated Hugh. With a passion. He used to make me so angry, he would say the most disgusting things about my beloved K. Dad called him a fat slob and a lazy fatass and things like that. While Hugh might well be overweight and disorganized, he was still a sweet and gentle man whom I loved and hoped to marry. That didn't matter to Dad. He made his feelings well known both to family and friends, and even to Hugh himself.

The worst day was when Dad went on a diatribe while Hugh was visiting and called him a babydick fat boy and said Hugh's blood just wouldn't mix well with mine. I felt two inches tall as Dad went on to say he hoped I would marry a strong football jock type and I finally had to stop him. Hugh was almost in tears, being such a sensitive artistic man who had tried everything he could think of to please my father. Dad and I had a loud and angry fight after he threw Hugh out and I almost walked out myself.

Hugh and I met for lunch the next day and I apologized profusely for Dad. My honey was miffed and said that for ten dollars he'd marry me just to spite my father. I giggled and handed him a ten and hugged him and asked if that would be the only reason he would marry me. He kissed me and swore his undying love and asked me to marry him. Thus my romantic proposal!

Surprisingly, my father took the news very well. He shook his head and said he was disappointed but if I really wanted someone inferior like Hugh and he couldn't convince me I was doing the wrong thing, then he would just have to hope I would be happy. I was so pleased I even told dad about the ten dollars. He laughed at that, the deep rich throaty laugh I always enjoyed as I grew up. It usually meant he had a secret that he would delight in revealing to me in due time and I always had shivers of anticipation when he laughed that way.

It wasn't long after Hugh proposed that dad started having guests to the house frequently. He had always been a rather private person and I was surprised at this change. There were four men who came by often. Two were current athletic students from the college, and two were older men who had also been big into college sports. In addition, one of each group was black, something that surprised me since Dad had always been somewhat reserved about other races.

I n any event, they were nice enough to me and I enjoyed some pleasant conversations with them. Dad would take me out occassionally and we would meet his friends and have a good dinner and then Hugh would pick me up and we'd go out dancing.

Hugh didn't like Dad's friends. He said they gave him a funny feeling but I dismissed his worries as a bit of jealousy on his part and did my best to relieve his fears. I had to admit that all four guys were rugged, sexy muscular types that were nice to look at, though, even if they were black--or maybe because of that. On the other hand they were not the kind, gentle, intellectual type like Hugh and so I didn't feel much for them beyond a physical attraction that was easy to ignore. After all, the brain is far sexier than a hot body when push comes to shove. Isn't it?

I remember one conversation where we argued about that very thing. Dan, Bill, Steve and Alonzo not surprisingly took the view that any woman could have her thinking turned to wild sexuality by a hard stud, while Hugh and I stood firmly behind the notion that the imagination is far more powerful. Alonzo suddenly stood up, pulled off his shirt and stood there bare chested. I must admit he was a very very sexy looking black man, with firm pectoral muscles and a washboard tummy and muscular arms. He crossed them and said, "Now let's hear Kevy there top this with his imagination!"

Hugh didn't say a thing, he just stared at Alonzo and the guys as they laughed and joked and I'm embarrassed to admit I chuckled a little too. "All right, I have to say that a firm body is very nice," I said, glancing at Hugh and wondering why he didn't speak out forcefully as he did when we were alone. "But the mind is still very powerful."

I heard Dan mutter to Bill, "And mind is all she'll get out of tubby shortdick there." Hugh surely heard it as well but he didn't say anything so I let it go.

As for Dad, when I didn't take his bait and get all head over heels for his friends he just surrendered gracefully and turned his attentions, he said, to finding me an appropriate wedding gift.

The wedding itself was glorious! All of our friends came for it, many from the online community. Dad looked dashingly handsome, and Hugh was nicely done up too. Dad gave me away and actually told Hugh to "take good care of my little girl." Of course I saw the naughty little smirk on his face when he said it and thought he as just being a little crude. Later I would find out it was all partof his wedding gift to me.

Among the guests were dad's friends. I was surprised when they showed up at the reception because I didn't recall inviting them. Dad told me that he had invited them himself, knowing how well we had all gotten along and he was sorry and hoped I didn't mind. Well of course how could I get upset? They were nice enough guys after all, and as I said, very nice to look at.

In fact I ended up dancing with one or the other of them frequently during the evening. Looking back, I had the bride's dance with dad, and then it was Dan, Bill, Steve and Alonzo over and over, and excellent dancers they were too. I was surprised to realize later that evening that I hadn't gotten to dance with my new husband at all! Of course Hugh wasn't big into dancing anyway, and he wouldn't admit to being disappointed though I'm sure he was a little. In any event I would make it up to him when we went to the hotel.

Hugh stood and chatted with Dad much of the time. I was hopeful this meant they had mended fences and we could become one big happy family.

After the reception, we got our things together to go up to the honeymoon suite. Just before we left the hall, Dad came over and kissed me and handed me an envelope. "This is the beginning of your wedding gift," he said. "It's for you, dear, don't show it to chubby boy until after you've had a chance to look at it. I hope you like it!" He said not to open it until I was in our room.

That was where we headed, after a last round of kisses from the holdouts who had waited around for the end of the reception. Dad's friends all took the opportunity to give me big, warm, juicy kisses and I was so happy in my just-married state that I didn't fight it. In fact they kissed very nicely and inspired visions of Hugh and I finally enjoying our wedded bliss. I also have to admit that the feeling of their firm, muscular bodies, white and black, was very nice, given how keyed up I was for the wedding night festivities. I suppose I wasn't thinking straight.

One thing happened that I wasn't sure I should say anything about. Well, four things actually. When each of the men kissed me they all accidentally grabbed me in rather intimate places. Dan stumbled a bit and his big black hand slid over my breasts. Bill was bumped by Steve while he kissed me and that made him drop his hands looking for support and he ended up holding my ass. Steve was all apologetic but seemed to sag against me (too much to drink?) and I felt his hand slide from my shoulder to my right breast down my tummy. Alonzo--well I'm sure about Alonzo. He HAD drunk too much and he grabbed my crotch. I let his hand sit there for a minute as he kissed, then gently pushed him away. "Maybe you should go lie down for a bit Alonzo, you may have imbibed a bit too much," I said, smiling to take the sting from my words. He smiled back, but it seemed a little leering.

Our suite was gorgeous, luxurious, a hedonist's heaven. Hugh smiled and lifted me and staggered across the threshold with me. I had thought he was stronger than that, after all I don't weigh all that much. I frowned a little, but at least we got in and it was still romantic of him to do so. I kissed him gently as he set me down. He puffed a little and held me close. He was so sweet!

Hugh went and pulled the bottle of champagne from the ice bucket which the hotel management had left for us and asked if he should pour us some. I was delighted to stand with the man I love and share the drink with him, hooking our arms in that wonderful romantic way and drinking from each other's glass. Then he pulled me close and kissed me.

His beard tickled, and the champagne had got up my nose and I giggled. I think I hurt his feelings because he drew back looking hurt. Seeing his face made me giggle even more. Honestly, sometimes my new husband was a little too sensitive. I told him how sweet and caring he was as I thought of Dad's friends. I couldn't imagine them being this way with me, they would simply have been brutish and crude and demanded their conjugal rights. The boors.

I began to slide my wedding dress off but Hugh stopped me, asking if I would like to shower or bathe first. He felt the need of doing one or the other, he said, wanting to come to our wedding bed clean for me. He was so thoughtful, though I don't mind a man who smells musky and sexy as a man should. Dad's friends sure wouldn't have bothered cleaning up for me. The poor schmucks would probably die single.

I told Hugh to go ahead and take his bath and I would go later. But before I let him go, I pulled him close and undressed him. I quickly got his tux jacket off and his pants down, the coyly undid his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders. I had to giggle again since Hugh just blushed terribly as the shirt fell to the floor and I saw my husband's almost nude body for the first time.

He was a little pale, though I knew he had been visiting the tanning salon. I admit that I knew he was fat, I suppose around 300 pounds that day, but you couldn't really tell when he was dressed, he carried it so well. But without his clothes his large belly and plump titties were exposed, as well as the sparse light brown hair that covered his body. His legs were okay, though again his thighs were plump.

I smiled a little as I looked at him. He was rather embarrassed I suppose, which would explain his flush and stammering. I looked pointedly at his briefs and tried to give him a reassuring grin but I guess I giggled a little again. Dad's friends certainly had more muscular bodies from what I had seen that day we had argued. But this was the man I loved and had married so I hooked my fingers in his underwear and pulled it down.

I was amazed. I don't think I showed my surprise, but Hugh did look a bit stricken as I looked down at his almost hairless crotch and his cock. Well, perhaps that is overstating the case. His dick. The poor man not only had a large overhanging belly, but his dick was so small and cute! Perhaps 4 inches long, he was quite hard as I undressed him. It looked like a little boy's penis since it had almost no hair.

I recovered well and kissed my husband's cheek. "Go take your bath, love," I said. "Relax and enjoy. I'll be waiting..." He turned and went to the bathroom and I stared at his plump, jiggling ass, shaking my head in disbelief.

Disappointed? Well no, I don't think so. I mean I loved him dearly, I married him, I knew he was heavy and all. I was just caught a little off guard, he rather led me to believe he was... well... more studly, like Dad's friends. Oh well, sex isn't everything, and I knew we would have great passion in our lovemaking and everything would be wonderful.

I went over to the bed and turned it down and was just going to begin changing to the sexy outfit I bought for our wedding night when my eye was attracted to the manila envelope that Dad had given me just before we left the reception. Dad's wedding gift to us. Well, to me anyway.

I opened the envelope and pulled out a number of sheets of paper. First there were papers with what I recognized as Internet IP addresses. It appeared to be a log of some sort, detailing--well I think they were downloads. Pictures, text files... what caught my eye was the IP address of the downloader. If I recalled correctly it was the static DSL address of my husband! To deal with my confusion, I looked at the other items that had been in the envelope.

There was a letter from my Dad: "Sweet Jessica, this is the first part of my wedding present to you: proof to you that your supposedly wonderful husband is really not all that wonderful. Frankly he frequents porn sites on the internet. I fear your hubby is a bit of a pervert. And a fat pervert, probably with a tiny dick too, hardly enough to satisfy my daughter who I am sure has inherited the deep and passionate desires of both her parents. Far be it from me to say anything more about it, but honestly look at the titles of some of those files. Is this really the man you want fathering your children? I think you could find better genes for your kids if you tried. Well you may not like this part of my gift, but I'll bet the rest of it you will love. Your mother did when she was your age, and I'm willing to bet you will too. Love Dad"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.