Step Sister Seduction - Cover

Step Sister Seduction

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Bart

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He sets out to turn his shy reserved step sister into his very own sex slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

I was desperate to get more of my beautiful stepsister but no chance arouse during the following day, and in the evening we all went to the club on the site. Dad and Jenny had a few drinks and were getting quite merry, Debbie and I had been on cokes. Then I had the idea, I offered to get another round in, which I did. I knew Dad and Jenny would sleep heavy after the drink they'd had so I added double vodka to Debbie's coke to help her sleep.

After we had all been in bed for over an hour, I listened at Dads bedroom door, I could hear then breathing soundly. So then I gently opened the door to Debbie's small room. A light outside lit the room enough to see she was sound asleep. She lay on her back, and as it was a warm night she had just a thin sheet covering most of her body. Her right arm was down by her side; her left arm lay across her stomach as if holding the sheet. Her left leg lay straight in the bed, but her right one was lying on its side and bent at the knee. Most of this leg was not covered by the sheet and I could see she was wearing pajamas. They looked pink in the light, but I couldn't care less what colour they were, I just wanted to get into them.

I knelt down and ran my hand along her silk covered inner thigh, straight to the special place between her legs. I could tell she hand panties on as rubbed my hand, up and down her thighs and over her pussy. I looked at her gorgeous sleeping face, which did not change even when I began to trace her slit with my fingers. I then turned my attention elsewhere; folding back the sheet I squeezed her small tit very gently. Then with one finger I traced her nipple, circling it, and then dragging my finger across it. She did not have a bra on, and soon the bud started to respond to my touch. I loved the way her lovely big right nipple stood firm and proud.

The gently lifting her arm slightly with the cuff of her pajama top, I tugged the sheet down to her feet. She still did not move, that double vodka was a good idea. Next I pulled on the cord at the waist band of her pajama bottoms, which obligingly came undone easily. The allowed me to slip my hand inside, and rub her pussy over her panties, this time as I traced her slit, and rubbed my finger the full length of her pussy which caused her to move slightly. It made me jump at first, but she still looked soundly asleep. I then slipped my hand inside her panties and went in search of her sensitive clit.

I rang my finger across it and at the same time I massaged her tit. She started to moan as I continued to stimulate her. I was just thinking of unbuttoning her top when she suddenly woke up.

"What the umm," was all she said before my right hand flew from inside her panties to clamp over her mouth.

"Quiet," I told her, in a stern whisper.

"Ummm Ummm," she started again.

"Shut the fuck up, or you'll wake them up."

"Ummm."

"And if they do come in, imagine the embarrassment you'll feel when I show them the pictures from yesterday that I've got on my phone."

That seemed to quieter her down, and she just starred at me with those lovely big eyes.

"That's better, now I'm going to take my hand away, and you are going to be quiet, right?" She nodded her head in agreement. As I took my hand away she rolled onto her side, and sat up slightly, using her elbow to support her.

"You shouldn't be in here, now just go."

"But I haven't got what I came for yet," I replied.

"What do you want?" She asked, and I grinned.

"I want these," I said grabbing her left tit, and at the same time catching her off balance, pushing her onto her back.

"But you..." she said but I interrupted her and quickly pushed my other hand back inside her pajama bottoms, and squeezed her pussy firmly, while looking her straight into her eyes.

"What I really want is your pussy," and to make the point I squeezed it again. She had a hand holding each of my arms but not with any great purpose. Although my right hand was outside her panties, I could still rub her with two fingers. I kissed her on her pretty lips, and told her. "You are going to be a good girl, you are going to do as you're told, and only speak to answer a question" I told her.

She made one last feeble attempt to struggle free, almost as a gesture, without success, as I leant across her. If fact it worked against her, as I used the chance to get my hand inside her panties again, and started to search out her clit. Neither of us said anything, but just starred at each other while my fingers played with her clit. I saw her eyes close a couple of times as I pressed her swelling love bud. Her hands where just resting on my arms now, not even holding them.

"Like I said you are going to be a good girl, aren't you?" I said breaking the silence.

She closed her eyes as she replied yes.

"Yes what, tell me."

"I... I am going to be a good girl."

"Who's in charge?"

"You... are."

That's better, now I want you to put your hands above your head," I instructed, and she slowly did as I told her. "Now let's get this top undone," I said and she just watched as I undid the buttons on her pajama top. Pulling it open, I saw her lovely tits, and my fingers were soon dancing on her nipples. She turned her head to the side but I ordered her to look at me, again she obeyed. I stuck out my tongue and lowered it to her stiff right nipple. She caught her breath as I started to lap at the bud, and as it grew I could not stop myself lightly biting it. "Ummm your tits are tasty Debbie," I said as I lightly bit on the left nipple. "You know what these nipples are made for, don't you Debbie?"

"N... No," she said Horsley.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.