Step Sister Seduction - Cover

Step Sister Seduction

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Bart

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He sets out to turn his shy reserved step sister into his very own sex slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

I had not been that delighted when my parents split up when I was 14, and it was decided that I stay with my Dad. I was even less delighted when he married two years later to a woman with a daughter two years older than me. Anyway I thought to myself, I will get through college, get a job and then a place of my own. So I would make the best of it until then.

After Jenny, my new step-mum moved in we got on very well. As for her daughter Debbie, well she kept herself to herself, and would come in from work but do little else. She hardly ever went out and seemed to have few friends. On the whole she made very little impression on me at first. Then as summer arrived Jill convinced my Dad that we should all have a week away together in her mates static caravan. I was not that keen but Dad said it would be great for us all too really get to know each other better, without the stresses of work and college. Ok I thought, it's only a week, I can do that. I was our first day there on the beach things changed. Debbie is no stunning looker, don't get me wrong she is pretty in a plain sort of way, but in her skimpy bikini she has a fantastic body. As she walked along the beach I got to thinking perhaps Dad was right. I would be a good idea to get to know her better.

Again on the beach though she was quiet and just soaked up the rays, while reading a book. From conversations I had over heard between her and Jill, it was obvious she was very naive. Sitting in my deckchair wearing my cool shades, I scanned her body, and made up my mind to get into her knickers. I had overheard Jill and Dad talking sometime ago about the fact that Debbie had never had a boyfriend, never drinks alcohol, and was happy to stay in, read and watch TV. I started to think there and then how I was going to change her. My chance was to come sooner than I'd thought.

After a second morning on the beach, Debbie had overdone the sun. She had some sunburn and felt a bit unwell. We had all planed to go out in the afternoon but Debbie did not want to go. Jill said she would stay with her, but I played the god Samaritan and told them to go and have a good time. I would stay with Debbie. They were overjoyed at my kindness, but little did they know I had plans to seduce the lovely Debbie.

She was lying face down on the bed in the end bedroom, still in her bikini, and reading a girlie magazine. I popped my head around the door and asked if she would like a cold drink. She said she would have a cold squash. Perfect I thought and went to the kitchen to make it up. I diluted the squash with a little water and good helping strong vodka. That should just take away a few inhibitions, especially as she is not used to drinking alcohol.

"There you go" I said cheerfully as I put it on the bedside cabinet, She did not look at me but said thanks. I left it about half an hour before going back into her. The vodka should have kicked in.

"Hay Debbie, how yer feeling'?

She was still in the same position but the glass was empty. She looked around at me.

"I'm feeling a little woozy actually" she said.

"That will be the effect of the sun; you should get some more cream on that sunburn".

"Do you think so, already"?

"Oh yes I have a mate studying medical and he told me about the effects of the sun".

I grabbed the bottle of cream, "Here let me do it for you". Before she had chance to say no, I was rubbing the cream into her near perfect skin. I started with her shoulders, then her back, sweeping my hands down to her bikini bottoms. Then I started at her ankles.

"Hey my legs are ok" She snapped.

"Cover as much skin as possible, not just the burnt area my mate said" I told her as I worked my way up towards her lovely ass. Again I rubbed up to her bikini bottoms, squeezing as I went.

"Ok that will do" She snapped again.

"Your right, turn over I will do the front"

"No way"

"Look sunburn can be serious, what about skin cancer"?

"What about it"?

"My mate studying medicine said as much of the skin as possible to put the moister back".

"Are you sure"?

"Yes quite sure now turn over", I almost ordered.

I was amazing she not only turned over and continued to read her magazine but she did not realize she could do the front herself, but I wasn't complaining.

I started just under her bikini top, staring at her small but perfect breasts. I swept my hands down over her flat slightly pogey tummy to the top of her bikini bottoms. How I wanted to just slip my hand under the waistband. As if she read my mind she placed her hand on them... Then I worked me way up her legs, massaging my way towards the top of her legs, Getting bolder I slightly touched her bikini clad pussy with the side of my hand, and when I did it again. Her hand shot down to protect her and she looked over the magazine. "You're doing that on purpose you perv". She scolded.

"What"? I asked all innocent like.

"You know what, that will do now".

I ignored her and continued my massage of her thigh.

"That will do now", she repeated.

"So you are medically trained are you?" I said sharply.

"No of course not but neither are you".

"Yes but as I said I find things out from my mate who is, and you see these freckles at the top of your legs" I said rubbing near to her pussy again.

"What about the freckles stop that you perv".

"They need to be treated well after sunburn, it can cause real problems".

"You are just saying that to perv at my legs". It's not your legs I want, I thought to myself.

"Ok have it your way, don't say I did not warn you when you get really ill", I said getting up and walking out. I thought I may have blown it, then after about five minutes she came out, and started looking in the cupboard.

"Oooh I still feel a bit woozy", she said"Is it true what you said about the freckles"?

"Yes but if you don't want my help and advise, that's fine".

"Where's the chocolate"?

"It's in the fridge" I said getting up to get it for her.

"So what needs to be done about these freckles"? She asked.

"Go and lie back down, I will bring the chocolate", I told her as she reached for her glass. "I'll bring you another squash". I again added a small amount of vodka but not too much I did not want to get her drunk.

She was lying on the bed, reading another magazine. "Here you are" I said as I gave her the squash, from which she took a gulp and put the glass down.

I sat on the bed next to her thighs.

"Did you bring the chocolate"? She asked.

"Yes but first if you want me to get some cream into these freckles on the top of your legs for you, then you just lay there read your magazine and let me get on with it, right"?

"Ok but,

"No buts, just do it, right"?

"OK" she said meekly. I could not believe she was falling for this but who am I to complain. I broke of a chunk on chocolate and gave it to her.

"Suck on that while I get started and if you're good I'll give you some more". My dirty mind was racing, thinking about her pretty lips sucking on something else. All in good time I told myself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.