Scouries Lures Christian Teen - Cover

Scouries Lures Christian Teen

by scouries

Copyright© 2007 by scouries

Erotica Sex Story: A young virgin, an innocent daughter of a Television Evangelist...A boy, big cocked, naked and horny...a mother with taboo desires. They all come together on a Florida beach...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Size   .

During a recent wild, sex filled weekend three well known authors wrote this story. Scouries accompanied by two brilliant ladies who wish to remain anonymous for now. Between bouts of passionate lovemaking, the three naked authors typed out the following.

SCOURIES LURES CHRISTIAN TEEN

THURSDAY JUNE 14th, 2001

"No way Jennie... I'm not going," I said as we strode down the school hallway towards our lockers.

"You promised," my best friend replied.

"I said I'd think about it and I did. I'm not going... gosh if daddy ever found out-"

"DANIELLE CELESTE KATT IS GOING TO TAKE OFF ALL HER-" Jenny started to shout after stopping in the middle of the hall.

"Shut up," I growled as I grabbed my friends arm and pulled her after me. I could see the smiles on my classmates faces as we passed... questioning smirks that wondered if I, the student council president and daughter of the Reverend Alexander Daniel Katt, was really sleeping with Jenny McGuire.

"You have to," Jenny begged as we dumped our books in our lockers that stood side by side, "It took all my persuasive powers to get mom to let me use the car today."

"I have calculus this aft... I brought my lunch," I said, hesitating even though I was dying to go.

"You'll get to see your first, real live penis," she whispered, a luring leer on her face.

"Sssshhh," I ordered as I looked around to see if any of my classmates had heard, but then reluctantly followed as she grabbed my arm and pulled me after her.

"And I'll get to see your sexy little body," she added as she led me through the front doors of Palmetto High and started down the stairs towards her mothers car.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit," I protested, "and anyway, you've seen my body before."

"Only in the showers at school... not out in public," Jen replied as she licked her lips seductively.

"You know I'm not interested... in women... not like that."

"Well doesn't your daddy believe homosexuals can be cured... can be made hetero if we pray for them or something? I'm sure I'm heard him say something like that on his TV show last week," she said with a grin.

Everyone was always reminding me what my father had said on some subject... or believed. Dad, a born again Christian, led the largest independent evangelical church in Broward County. And that's saying a lot in an area that boasted a half dozen of the largest churches in the state. Five thousand worshippers flocked every Sunday to one of Dad's services. His weekly TV program was watched by over three million people across the South. "That doesn't mean I believe it," I answered, a tone of exasperation creeping into my voice.

"Well, if you can turn homos into hetero's maybe you can do the opposite," my friend replied, ignoring my comment. "I'll turn the Reverend Katt's sweet, virginal daughter into a horny little lesbo," she added with a giggle.

"Stop that," I ordered, a grin breaking across my lips. "And I'm definitely not going naked."

"You can wear my bathing suit then," Jen replied, then, with one hand on the steering wheel, she stuck her free hand in her handbag and pulled out a couple of small pieces of cloth.

"No way," I said laughing as she dropped the flimsy, red bathing suit in my lap.

"Put it on," she ordered.

"In the car?"

"Yes in the car. Just pull your panties down and put it on. I won't look," she lied.

I had never worn a bathing suit like this before. Gosh, I'd never worn a two piece suit before let alone something as skimpy as this. But I knew I wanted too, and after arguing a little more with my friend I finally agreed and then slipped my hands under my plaid skirt, our school uniform, and grasped the top of my panties.

"Yuck," Jenny groaned when I finally kicked my white cotton panties over my sandals.

"What?"

"Dani, my granny has sexier underwear," she proclaimed haughtily. I could hear the excitement in her voice though. "Are you shaved?"

"What?" I mumbled again, reddening at her question.

"Your pussy."

"No," I answered, the blush now spread across my cheeks.

"Not even trimmed?" she insisted.

"A little," I finally conceded as I pulled the bottoms up my legs and over my thighs.

"Do any hairs show," Jenny asked after I'd finally got them up and, after a wiggle or two, had got them comfortable.

"Oh my gosh, I hope not," I said as I lifted the skirt and made a quick inspection. "Watch the road," I ordered as I caught Jenny trying to peek.

"Don't worry, we'll have them off you by the end of the afternoon," she promised ominously.

Haulover Beach is the only official 'clothing optional' beach in South Florida and I'd never been there before. Jenny, for all her talk, hadn't been either so I knew that she was almost as nervous as I. Situated just north of Miami Beach and the fancy shops of Bal Harbor, it rests at the edge of a state park and is one of the few stretches of beach within fifty miles either way that isn't overshadowed by high-rise condos and hotels. And so the nudists had found and claimed it.

Palmetto High and the town of Miramar where we lived was located far in the west of Broward County, closer to the Everglades than the ocean beaches Florida is so famous for, so it took us a good twenty-five minutes before we found our way down to the A1A and the beach.

"Oh gosh," I muttered, starting to panic when Jenny finally turned her car into the parking lot with the big sign that proclaimed we had reached Haulover State Park. "What if somebody recognizes us Jen?" I asked as she pulled the car into a parking spot. "Maybe we shouldn't."

"God Dani, you're going to be in university next year and you still haven't seen a cock," my irritated friend complained.

I cringed at the words 'god' and 'cock'. Mom and dad's complete contempt for swear words, and taking god's name in vain was as bad for them as any swear word, had imprinted itself deeply into my mind.

Why am I doing this I asked myself as my feet reluctantly walked across the parking lot and then through the tunnel under the road. "C'mon, hurry up," urged Jen as we walked the last steps through the path cut through the sea grass and finally emerged on the beach.

I actually crossed myself as I looked with half closed eyes at the spectacle in front of us. "You're not Catholic," my friend laughed as she took my hand and led me onward. "Penis at ten o'clock," she suddenly whispered in my ear.

"Ten o'clock? They're everywhere," I complained, not knowing where to look.

We eventually settled for a spot about a hundred yards down the beach fairly close to the water. "You aren't really going to do it, are you," I asked as I sat, still dressed, on the sheet we'd spread on the sand. "Oh gee," I moaned as she undid her blouse and then unhooked her bra and let it fall to the sand. "Jennnnyyyy," I protested as her school skirt followed the bra and blouse and then was quickly followed by her pink panties.

"Ta daaaaa," she sang out proudly, then did a quick pirouette and then sat down next to me. Her breasts were still jiggling and everyone could see her excitement just by looking at the nipples that stood so proudly hard at their tips.

"You're shaven!" I proclaimed as my eyes drifted downward.

"I did it last night... do you like it?" she asked as she spread her legs and put her hands on each side of her mound.

"Noooo," I answered, quickly averting my eyes, but unfortunately they came to rest on two swinging penises that just happened to be walking by, like only six feet away.

"Stop staring," Jenny giggled as my eyes followed the two pale, and rather large, unattractive bums as the men moved away from us down the beach.

"It's disgusting," I answered almost automatically, my eyes drifting back to my friends shaven slit.

"I thought God made us in his image," Jen argued.

"I know... it's just... I don't know... I shouldn't feel that way... I don't really. Oh gosh Jen," I said unhappily.

"They're just bodies Dani. Now stop talking and let me see you in that bikini," Jen ordered. "You look good... hot," she said when I'd finally stripped down to my suit. I watched her green eyes as they raked across my body.

"I feel stupid," I admitted sheepishly.

"Huh?"

"I've always wanted to wear something like this... something sexy. You know, I was never able to with mom and dad and everything. Everyone thinks I'm so square, such a loser."

"No they don't," Jen said interrupting, "crikey, you're the student council president."

"And now I'm wearing one," I said, rushing on and ignoring her words, "and I'm still overdressed. I'm such a dork."

"You're a pretty dork," Jen teased, then leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. "Now lie down and let me put some sunscreen on you."

"Watch where you touch," I warned as I lay down on my stomach.

"Oh, I'll watch where I touch," Jen replied with a Groucho like leer, "don't you worry about that kiddo."

About twenty minutes later, just after I'd turned over so I was lying on my back, it happened. "Oh no. Oh god no," I suddenly groaned, my very worst fears realized.

"What?" Jen asked as she lifted her head and looked over.

"Please... please don't recognize me," I prayed as I reached for a towel to cover my face.

"Dannnni... Dani Katt... oh my gawwwd, is it realllllly you?" she squealed as she ran up the beach towards us, beads of water falling from her golden skin.

"Chastity?" I mumbled, inwardly cursing my incredibly bad luck. What is she doing here... why isn't she in school I wondered.

"You're just the lasssst person in the world I'd ever have expected to see here," my next door neighbor exclaimed happily. "Hey, and you're Jenny, aren't you? I've seen you around school," she added with a big smile as she looked down at my staring friend.

"Hi, you're Chastity, Will's sister, aren't you?" Jen said as she sat up.

"Uh huh. Gosh is he ever going to be happy to see you guys."

"What?" No god, I prayed again, please, please don't let William James Scouries be within ten miles of here.

"Yeah, he and mom are just over here," she announced happily as she pointed up the beach.

Chastity Scouries was only a sophomore that year, but there weren't a handful of kids in our high school of over thirteen hundred kids who didn't know her. Blond and blue eyed, the little sister of the captain of the football team was simply radiant, a creature who left in her wake hordes of besotted boys and smiling girls. And yet she had no idea. It was impossible not to like her.

And she had a body you could die for. Cute and sexy! Looking over I could see that Jenny had already fallen under her spell.

"So do you guys come here often?" Chastity asked as her eyes flicked back and forth questioningly between Jenny and I.

"First time," I admitted as I continued to blush.

"Will was right," she said as she looked appraisingly at my breasts.

"About what?" I asked timidly, wondering what the boy who I'd had a crush on since I was like eleven could possibly have said about me.

"You guys been swimming yet?" she asked, ignoring my question. Seeing our nods no she stood and almost ordered, "c'mon then, lets go, it's great."

Both Jen and I rose almost robotically, somehow mesmerized by this captivating creature. "You can't wear these," she said and then quickly bent and stripped my panties down my legs.

"CHASTITY!" I yelped.

"They'll just get wet... be uncomfortable," she said, then reached out and undid my top and tossed the cloth disdainfully to the sand. "C'mon," she said as she grabbed Jen and my hands. "You know Dani, if you're going to come to a nude beach it's very rude not to take off all your clothes."

I said nothing, simply followed her as she led us into the breaking surf. But I knew she was right, what she'd just said was something I'd been thinking in the minutes before her arrival. One of my Dad's favorite expressions had always been, 'Heck honey, if you're going to do something you might as well do it right'. Mind you, he wasn't talking about his daughter getting naked in public!

Embarrassed, it still felt good to feel the air against my naked skin as I ran into the breaking surf. "It's nice," I finally admitted as we splashed waist deep into the breaking surf. And it was! I felt a freedom like I'd never felt before in my life. Yeah, part of it was the whole sex and naked thing and part of it was the whole rebellion thing, but there was something else... something I liked. Freedom.

"We've been coming here since I was a baby," I heard Chastity explaining to Jen when I came out of my momentary reverie.

"You have? With your mom?" I asked, surprised that I didn't know this about my neighbors.

"Ma's sorta the last of the old hippies," Chastity laughed.

"She's not that old," I said, perplexed that anyone would call Mrs. Scouries old. She was maybe thirty-five.

"She grew up with her parents on a commune out in California somewhere... I don't think she wore any clothes until she was ten or something," her daughter said, then with a laugh added, "I don't think she's ever got used to them."

"Your mom?" I asked but I could remember the odd time I'd heard dad complain to my mother about that hussy who lived next door. About how he'd seen her lying topless in the backyard tanning or how she'd committed some other horrid sin.

"Uh huh. Gawd, when Will and I were young, you know, like ten or eleven or twelve, it was pretty embarrassing sometimes. Coming out here and being naked in front of everyone and not being mature... you know."

Even though we nodded yes, I don't think either Jen or I knew at all. I remembered when I'd gone through puberty and couldn't imagine having had to have done it in the public eye.

"So how come you don't like him anyway?" Chastity asked, changing the subject yet again.

"Who?"

"My big brother."

"You don't like Will? How come?" Jen asked me in surprise.

Don't like him! Gosh, about ninety per cent of my dreams over the last seven years had featured William Scouries in a starring role. Often naked!

Before I could protest this blasphemy Chastity went on, "I know you're really smart... that you're on the student council and everything... but Will's pretty smart too... he's pretty nice you know."

Of course he's nice, I wanted to scream but still Chastity went on, "Is it because you guys are lesbos — I mean because you prefer... oh gosh, I'm sorry Dani, I guess I should just keep my mouth shut," she apologized as she saw my blush.

"Unfortunately Danielle hasn't realized yet that she's one of us, even though I'm doing my best to convince her that she'd be a natural," Jen said with a rueful laugh and then hugged me to her wet body.

"You're really not Dani? Everyone thinks... I mean... anyway, my brother will be happy to hear that."

"Why?" Jen asked, beating me to the question.

"Didn't you know Jen, he's always had a bit of a schoolboy crush on our pretty neighbor."

"But he's had like ten girlfriends over the last five years," Jen objected.

"That's only because Miss Katt refuses to go out with him whenever he asks her."

"You refused to go out with Will?" Jen asked me incredulously.

"I never refused him," I protested, but couldn't help but remember the two times I sorta had.

"Once in Middle School and once in High School," Chastity explained with a twinkle in her eye. "Almost broke my brother's heart. Mom and I were afraid he'd give up girls completely."

"Poor Will," Jen answered, clearly enjoying having a chance to tease me.

"You're terrible Chastity," I accused but I knew the impish, smiling, fun loving girl meant no real harm.

Laughing now, Chastity went on, "You know Jen, Dani here used to be the neighborhood tease, luring poor innocent neighborhood boys into her web. And once they'd fallen smitten at her feet she'd simply drop them."

"Hah!" I said, then turned and dove into the surf away from them, the last sounds I heard the cackles of glee coming from both of them. Surfacing I saw them wading out of the water. Turning, Jen yelled back to me, her arm pointing up the beach, "Hey! I'll move our stuff over to where the Scouries are sitting, it's over there."

Nooooo, I wailed to myself. Then for minutes stood alone, waist deep in the breaking waves, knowing there was no way I had the courage to walk the fifty or so yards to where I could see Jenny talking to the Scouries. Walking naked! Through and past about a hundred people with no clothes on. Towards Will. So I just silently watched the parade of nudists that passed in an endless line up and down the shoreline. Penises flapping!

"Miss Katt, doing God's work I see," I suddenly heard, and looking up saw the boy of my dreams not ten feet away from me, and with the water only coming to his knees I saw more of him than I'd ever expected, even in my wildest dream. "Are you performing nude baptisms now?"

"It's bigger than," escaped from my mouth before I clamped it shut. What were you going to say, you fool, I chastised myself.

"The beach?" he offered, grinning, knowing exactly what I meant.

"Yes, yes the beach," I agreed, "I didn't know it was so big."

"So, you don't come here often then?" he teased.

"No," I said as I fought to keep my eyes from his penis, his large penis, and yes, even though inexperienced in penile size, I was pretty sure after what I'd seen today that William Scouries' penis was a 'large'.

"And my dear sister Chastity just informed me that your presence here today isn't some weird Sapphic ritual involving you and the lovely Jennifer."

Okay, he can tease me a bit but enough is enough I decided. "Ha, ha, ha," I said as sarcastically as possible, "at least I haven't spent my teenage years wandering around naked with a bunch of perverts."

"The wonderful Miss Katt has been studying... praying... improving the world?" he teased.

"Yes."

"My family aren't perverts."

"I didn't mean... come out deeper," I suddenly ordered, knowing there as no way I could talk to Will with his penis waving in the wind.

"Deep enough?" he asked after moving forward a few paces but his penis was now floating on the water that just came halfway up it.

"No... deeper," I insisted as I backed into a little deeper water. Strangely I found I didn't want to go so deep that my breasts would be covered! "Okay," I said when he was less than a foot from me, the water now lapping against his washboard abs.

"Did you hear my good news?" he suddenly asked out of the blue.

"What good news?" Why wasn't he telling me how sexy I looked?

"You may get one more chance," he said mysteriously, a grin on his lips.

"A chance to what?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well you did reject me in Middle School, in High School -"

"I never rejected you."

"Don't you remember the poor, shy thirteen year old who spent days building up the courage to ask his neighbor to a party?"

"It wasn't my fault. Daddy said I couldn't go out to a mixed party until I was older. I asked him Will... more than once. I told you why."

"And what about the tall, willowy, sexy brunette, the high school sophomore who lured her poor innocent neighbor day after day with her scantily clad body, her budding teenage breasts brazenly poking from her too tight tops?"

"Scantily clad? Tight tops?" I asked, unable to hold the rueful laugh in. "I was the only girl in the school whose school skirt actually covered her knees." So, he's noticed my breasts, I thought, secretly elated.

"Still, you refused me," he accused.

"I couldn't go that night... I'd already promised to visit my grandparents," I said, remembering for the thousandth time how sad I'd been when I'd seen Will trudge away. "I thought you'd ask me again."

"You did?" Seeing my dejected nod he went on. "I can only take a rejection once every couple of years." But his glib words were belied by the look of tenderness in his eyes.

"Well, you don't seem to have had many rejections lately," I accused, "a new girl every month swooning at you feet."

"You know you're very pretty," he interrupted. "Very sexy... who knew that church girls were so pretty," he added with a smirk, his eyes focused on my breasts that were bobbing gently on the waves.

"Stop doing that... trying to make me feel uncomfortable," I responded, blushing even as I arched my shoulders to push out my chest a little more. "I'm just average."

"Yeah sure... Miss Katt, the gorgeous pin-up church calendar girl."

"What did you mean... when you said you were giving me another chance?" I asked, remembering his earlier comment and wanting to change the subject. My nipples were tingling.

"Well, I missed my chance in middle and high schools but... but there's always university."

"University?" I asked, impossible dreams reborn.

"Well, there's this university that once in a while lets in somebody who maybe's not quite as smart as the rest... who's sorta average but who they think might make it... feeling a little sorry for him because his father died fighting for his country-"

"Yeah, like this guy happens to be All-State in football and has a 1523 or something on his SAT's?" I asked, every nerve in my body vibrating... just waiting.

"He certainly wasn't School Council President, or a Gold Medal winner, or a girl who's volunteered for almost every charity in town."

"Is he one of those weird nudists?" I asked, our bodies now just inches apart. And with every second wave that hit me I seemed to be accidentally pushed so that my now achingly hard nipples brushed against his muscled chest.

"Maybe," he teased.

"And where is this great university?" I asked, my body quivering in anticipation.

"It took them a long time to decide... I wasn't one of those 'early-acceptance geniuses' like you," he delayed.

"WILL!" I cried, unwilling to be left hanging any longer.

"Well it's a little town in North Carolina... Durham, I think."

"I'm a virgin," I said before I could stop myself from saying it, then threw my arms around him.

"What?" he asked.

"I just wanted you to know," I said blushing.

"So you might go out on a date with me next year? I mean if you're in Durham and if I ask you and you don't have anything planned?"

"I might... but this time don't give up on one rejection," I cautioned with a smile on my lips. And then it was suddenly hard and alive between us. Huge and insistent against my stomach. Oh gosh, my first erection! Touching me! Impulsively I stretched upward and kissed Will. "I love you," I said as I pushed myself from his arms and penis and turned toward the shore.

"You do?" he cried to my back.


I didn't even notice the hundreds of nudists as I hurried up the beach; heck, who cared, Will was going to Duke. And so was I!

"Hi Dani," the blond woman who looked like Chastity's older sister said in welcome.

"Hi Mrs. Scouries," I answered, still in dreamland.

"Did you just kiss my brother?" Chastity asked, a twinkle in her eyes.

It took Will about five minutes before he joined us, and fortunately, his thing had shrunk back to more manageable proportions. Sorta. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot as my eyes danced back and forth between his penis and his sparkling blue eyes. He sat down between me and his mom.

"You better put some sun block on honey," Mrs. Scouries advised me as she offered me a tube of sunscreen.

"I'll do it," Will said and grabbed the tube from his mom. And so, for the next five minutes I lay on my stomach and trembled under the soft, caressing hands of the only boy I'd ever loved. I was softly moaning, my mouth pushed into the sand to muffle the sounds of my need, when he finally finished my back. "Want me to do your front?" he asked mischievously.

"No," I answered with a grin. But then, after hearing him volunteer to do his mom, I watched him as he applied sunscreen to her back, and legs, and bum, and somewhere in some corner of my mind my brain registered how much they both seemed to enjoy it.

I should have been embarrassed. Naked out in public. Guilty. Ashamed. And yet, as the five of us spent the afternoon on the beach, I was as happy as I'd ever been.

"Why don't you guys have dinner with us? Will's going to bar-b-q some steaks," Mrs. Scouries offered as we stood by our cars in the parking lot hours later. Of course we accepted.

"So you do like penises? At least one," Jen teased as we drove westward.

"Maybe too much!"


"Who are you guys going to the prom with anyway?" Chastity asked a couple of hours later as we sat on the Scouries patio eating steaks and salad.

"Dani refused me, I may have to go alone," Jen answered before I had a chance to answer.

"She refuses everyone," Will added quickly.

"Why don't you three go together? Will doesn't have a date either since Tanya dropped him," Chastity said with a sweet but conniving little smile.

The three of us sat without responding for about thirty seconds before Will finally asked, "Well... would you two like to go with me?"

"Yes," Jen answered without a thought and then all four sets of eyes settled on me when I didn't say anything. "Well?" Jen urged.

"You'd have to get Daddy's okay first," I said sheepishly, looking imploringly at Will. The four sets of watching eyes opened wider.

"Okay," he said after locking eyes with me. "But don't you dare serve dessert until I get back," he ordered his sister as he stood and then started across the lawn.

"But Will... wait," I cried to his departing back.


"We're on," he said twenty minutes later when he reappeared. "That is unless Miss Katt has some other test for me."

"Daddy said okay?"

"There are certain conditions?" he said ominously.

"There are?" Jen asked.

"What are they Will?" his mom asked when he didn't answer.

"What's for dessert?" my handsome beau said maddeningly with a smile.


"He's going to break your heart," Jen warned as I walked her back to her car just after ten. "He goes through a girl a month."

"He's been breaking it for years already," I admitted to my friend.

"Oh Dani," she answered as she hugged me.

"I've always loved him," I whispered into Jen's ear.

"It's strange though."

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know... the whole nudist thing. The way Mrs. Scouries and Will seem so close. Touching. Did you see how close they sat at the table. I'm sure their legs were touching half the meal."

"It was crowded at the table. Heck, his leg touched mine too."

"Still, she acts almost like he's the man of the house, the husband."

"He is in a way... since his daddy died." After Jen had driven off, her words, and the thoughts they evoked, quickly disappeared, my dreams that night were only of Will and I, Will and I naked in my bed. And those dreams had a realistic quality unlike any I'd had before! Will's dream penis had grown to match the real thing. Would it hurt? Where would it all go, I wondered as my fingers repeatedly traced up and down my moist slit.


Three days later, on Sunday, after attending the eight thirty and the ten thirty church services, I was hijacked by Will and his mom when I got home just before one. His wave brought me running across the lawn. "Hi, we're off to the beach. Wanna come?"

"The nude beach? But it's Sunday!"

"Uh huh. They're celebrating World Nude Day this aft, mom and I always go," he explained as he put an arm around his mom's shoulder.

"It is?" I asked, dying to go but wishing his mom wasn't there. "Where's Chastity?"

"She's gone, she's got a tennis tournament in Delray Beach or somewhere."

"I'd have to be home by six," I said, hesitating.

"No problem," Will answered as he put his other arm around my shoulder. I let my body melt into his.

There were at least four times as many people on the beach compared to the previous Thursday when we finally got there, and every second one seemed to know Sarahh Scouries. Even the so called mayor of Haulover, the Santa Claus like 'Naked Larry' welcomed Will's mom with open arms.

Surprisingly, Sarahh led us to a spot at the extreme southern end of the beach, a spot that allowed us at least a certain privacy. My shyness gone, I stripped standing up, in a rush to bare myself for Will. Gosh, I'm becoming a strumpet, I thought as I strutted on the hot sand, my erect nipples stretching up and out into the tropical air.

"Help me do Will," Mrs. Scouries invited when we'd all sat on the sheet Will had spread on the sand. She passed me the tube of sunscreen after she'd squeezed a big dollop of the white cream in her hand. "Do his legs," she instructed as her palm moved slowly over his back. I did his round calves, his thick hamstrings, then slowly moved my hands tentatively upwards to cup his hard, round bum. His mom's eyes were locked on me as we both caressed her son. Then for a second our fingers touched as our hands met just above his anal crack.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.