Employee Relations - Cover

Employee Relations

by Angela146

Copyright© 2007 by Angela146

Erotica Sex Story: A modern CEO enjoys the old-style perks of her position, taking liberties with her personal secretary, knowing that he's unlikely to sue for sexual harassment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   .

It was getting late - about 8pm. My secretary was working on the expense reports for February, marking up the receipts and entering them into the computer. When he finished each one, there would be a quiet thump as he stamped them with the "Done" stamp.

It was taking longer than I had hoped and I was already done with my work. I decided to have some fun.

Wandering over to his desk, I cleared off a space on the left side and slid up onto it, in a seated position, facing him.

He looked at me.

"Finish up, I want to get out of here," I said.

With a derisive snort, he went back to work. After a minute, I started to unbutton my blouse. He stopped working and watched me. Since my left side was facing him, he could see inside without my having to hold it open.

"Get back to work. I'm not paying you to stare at me."

Another snort and he went back to work - although his entry speed seemed to slack off quite a bit.

Once I had the blouse off, I reached back and unhooked the bra, letting it droop forward onto my arms. His eyes wandered over to me but his hands kept busy.

I lifted the front, took it off and dropped it into his lap. He stopped again, but my raised eyebrow prompted him to get back to work. He moved the bra aside and kept entering the receipts.

Sliding down from the desk, I hiked my skirt up just enough to reach my panties and slide them down, over my stockings, just to my knees. Sitting back up on the desk, I held them there for a moment by keeping my knees apart. Once I knew he was paying attention - out of the corner of his eye - I closed my legs, releasing the tension on the elastic.

The panties came down my legs on their own. When they hit my feet, I slipped one foot out and used the other to toss them over his head so they landed on top of the pile of receipts.

He looked at them, then up at me and then went back to work, eventually moving the underwear aside so he could continue with the receipts.

He tried to look up my skirt but couldn't really see anything the way I was sitting. Despite the fact that I was topless and pantyless, the most I could get out of him was a look and a snort.

That wasn't enough.

A couple of receipts later, I said, "We're implementing a new policy. 'Topless Tuesdays'."

He looked at me as he kept working. "Does this apply only to female employees?"

"No," I said, "that would be sexist."

"Good to know." He said and kept working.

"It isn't optional," I said.

He looked back at me, annoyed, and stopped working - but didn't take his shirt off.

"Take it off, or you're fired," I said.

He paused a moment, gazing at my breasts, and then complied. His blond, hairy chest rippled with his muscles as he went back to entering more receipts.

I let that continue for a while, but when my distractions still failed to affect him, I decided to take even more direct action.

Sliding back down, I moved between him and the desk. Of course he stopped working, unable to see the screen. I unbuckled, unzipped and opened his trousers, then reached inside his boxers and took him out.

He was almost fully hard and the touch of my hand was bringing him the rest of the way.

Straddling his armless chair, I dangled my breasts in his face, brushing my nipples against his cheeks and nose. My perfume, long since faded, was still present enough to help with the arousal.

I was also getting a dose of his scent. He wasn't working up a sweat but he was, um... him.

His hands went to my breasts. I let him touch. Gently, he caressed and brushed and guided them to make it easier for him to put his face deep between them.

I could feel his hardness reaching up and touching my inner thigh, so I adjusted my position, placing the head at my entrance. Of course I was wet - I had been horny long before I started this whole gambit - so I started to slide down onto him.

He said, "You aren't paying me to do this."

I smiled down at him. "Consider this your performance review."

He took his opportunity seriously, placing his hands on my hips and helping me ride up and down. He thrust himself slowly to match my rhythm and make the strokes as long and deep as possible... all the way in, almost all the way out.

He was getting closer than I was, and his hands had me steady, so I reached my hands down to speed my own orgasm along. More riding, some two-handed diddling, kisses on my breasts and nipples - eventually all of it got me caught up to him.

I was ready. I took his hands off of my hips and had him wrap them around me. We kissed. I put my tongue in him and fucked his mouth as deeply as he was fucking my pussy. I was completely in control, moving up and down on him at my own pace as he kept pushing himself into me.

We came together. I wrapped my arms around him and rode him hard and deep as I choked him with my tongue. Eventually, I released his mouth, letting him breathe for a bit and then pressed his face between my breasts. I was still coming and he was still in the aftershocks of his orgasm.

Holding his face to my chest, but giving him space to breathe, I made sure he couldn't see my face. Running my hands through his hair, I contemplated how good it is to be the boss and to have a secretary who's willing to give me the old fashioned pleasures that bosses used to take for granted...

... of course, that was back when bosses were men. Most women executives don't apply the old standards. But I believe in equal opportunity.

When we finished coming, we rested in place for a while. Eventually, I released his face from my breasts and let him look at me.

"I should sue you for sexual harassment," he said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.