Kill or Be Killed - Cover

Kill or Be Killed

Copyright© 2007 by acolodude

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What if the people started to die? What would you do?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Violence  

Evening was coming the sun had already passed the top of the mountains and it would be dark very soon. We could see the warehouse and the people walking around it.

It looked like three or four people but we were trying to make sure we knew exactly how many before we made ourselves known. They seemed to know what they were doing, as only one would move at a time while the others watched. They had circled the warehouse twice before stopping at the main entrance.

We had carefully moved closer and were able to see that it was two men and two women. Each was armed with a rifle and appeared to have a holstered pistol too. One of the men was at the door working to get it open; one woman was standing watch while the other man and woman moved back to the tree line. The two returned from the tree line with four packs and the man was also dragging something.

The two at the door moved around the corner to meet up with the others. The man working at the door was feeding out line of some kind as he moved toward the corner.

Suddenly I understood what the guy was doing! He is going to blow the door lock. Sue quickly said we should stop him. Ken-Gi agreed with a nod and moved to flank them. I told the girls to spread out and get behind cover. Sue and I moved forward keeping some trees in front of us for cover. I hollered to stop what they were doing and put their hands up.

All four were quick to grab their weapons and drop to the ground with their weapons at the ready. The one who had been pulling something yelled for us to put our hands up and come forward slowly before we got hurt, he added that they had us covered.

About that time Ken-Gi waved from the trees to their side holding an M4. I guessed that they had someone hiding in an over watch and Ken-Gi took care of them. Whoever it was in over watch must have been good because I never sensed him and I almost always could. I was glad Ken-Gi was on my side because he continued to surprise me with his abilities.

I was tired it was getting late and we had the drop on them. So I told them what was up and gave them to the count of 5 to lay their weapons on the ground, stand up with their hands up and move back against the warehouse. I added that their over watch was under our control.

I could see them talk quickly among each other. The spokesman said they would move off slowly and asked to release their teammate. I just started counting almost at a shout very loud and slow. "ONE" "TWO" "THREE" the spokesman interrupted me yelling that they were doing as we said.

I told the girls to watch them while Sue and I moved forward. At ten feet I stopped and introduced Sue and myself while I asked who they were.

Randle Jones was the one who had been talking to me. He was a 22 year old senior at the Air Force Academy studying to be a pilot; Karen Phelps was a Junior AFA cadet she was a 21 year old medical student; Zeke Richards was a 21 year old Junior AFA cadet studying to be an engineer; Pamella Stewart was a 20 year old computer operator at the Air Force Academy; Nathan Montana was a 21 year old AFA cadet who was training to be Search and Rescue.

Randle was from Alabama 6'1" and 240 pounds he was the middle linebacker for the football team and defensive captain. His crew cut brown hair was very brown in color compared to the dark black color of his skin. He was well mannered and very relaxed in his speaking. He had an M4 and Beretta 9mm.

Karen was a 5'9" 160 pound German/Black Air Force brat with black hair that hung to the middle of her back. Her hazel eyes could stop you in your tracks too. And she was all Randle's; you could see it plain as if it was written on her. She had an M4 and Beretta.

Zeke was Norwegian and grew up in Idaho. He was 5'10" tall and weighed 185 pounds. He was on the cross country team and was an all American. He wore his blonde hair in a flat top. He had the M4 and Beretta too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.