Kill or Be Killed - Cover

Kill or Be Killed

Copyright© 2007 by acolodude

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What if the people started to die? What would you do?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Violence  

It was just starting to get light and the haze from the stadium lights against the fog was doing just as I had hoped for. You really couldn't see more than eight to ten feet in front of you. I knew the tower guards were only watching for something far and really could not see anything. The walking patrols were still talking between each other and not watching anything either. I knew this because I was already checking the door to the large building I had moved too. It was not locked, so after making sure that a walking patrol would not see me I looking inside to see if it was safe to enter.

It was a nice size kitchen; a woman was cooking with her back to the door I had just entered. She did not hear me and I was able to move down the hallway without her ever knowing I had been there. The hallway had two doors on the right side and only one on the left side. I reached the first right side door and checked it; it opened to a large master bedroom, the entire left side was a bathroom it had a large sunken tub, huge shower, toilet and bidet. The right side of the room had a dresser against the wall and a small couch in the corner; a giant king size bed took up most of the back wall. The guy in the bed never had a chance to wake up; I shoved my knife up into the space at the base of his skull and twisted as I pulled it out. He did twitch but never made a sound. The girl in bed with him never knew I had been there and was still sleeping when I snuck out the door. The hallway was still empty as I came to the door on the left side of the hallway next. It opened into a dining room and there were three goons sitting at the table. I silently closed the door and moved to the other door on the right side of the hallway. It was locked. I thought about kicking it in. then decided that it would be too noisy and attract too much attention. The door at the end of the hallway led outside obviously and when I heard it start to open, I quickly moved behind the door. Two goons came in, swinging the door closed without looking and talking about the girls, how good they looked and how much fun they were all going to have once breakfast was finished. The one on the right stopped, pulled some keys and said he had first dibs since he had the keys. I had locked the door as it closed and pulled my pistol at the same time. The plastic water bottle would silence the first shot a lot but the second shot would be heard. I shot the one with the keys in the head and the other in the face as he turned toward me when he saw his buddy's head explode. I quickly aimed at the dining room as I moved to pick up the keys. To my surprise nobody came out into the hallway. There were five keys and the second one I tried opened the locked door. Slowly I opened and peeked in quickly moving out of the way of a kick. That was followed by a squeal and I tried to quiet the girls down as I helped them out into the hallway. Tia pulled a pistol from my shoulder holster and double tapped the guy that stuck his head out from the dining room. I quickly handed Erika my pistol and drew the other for O'Kei. I pulled my shotgun and moved to the door leading out of the building. I had just unlocked it when someone opened it from the outside. I stepped back and leveled the shotgun waist high. The two goons coming in the door quickly to see what the shooting was about were one of the walking patrols and the shotgun dropped them both with one shot. Erika and O'Kei put a bullet in each head to confirm the death. Tia fired again as the other two goons tried to bust out of the dining room. I looked outside and saw the other patrols running toward us, so I changed to the assault rifle and dropped them all with quick bursts at each group. Tia was pulling a magazine from my belt to reload as I dropped the pack I had on my back. It had six pistols and tactical holsters with four magazines each and both MP5s. I felt my pistols being holstered for me as the girls quickly put the pistol rigs on. O'Kei took the shotgun, Tia and Erika each took an MP5 the magazines were clipped in a twin pack on each one. I stepped outside and emptied the rest of the magazine into the floor of the tower and was happy to see two goons fall out. As I changed out magazines I moved to the base of the tower and looked up to see the last goon was slumped over near the ladder they climbed up and down with. I put a round in his head just to be sure and heard the shotgun fire twice. I turned in the direction O'Kei had fired at and saw two more goons rolling on the ground holding what was left of their guts. Tia and Erika did the headshot thing again and we were moving around the building when O'Kei stopped and pointed to a brick building between the house we just left and the large barn like building. I shrugged my shoulders and followed her to the building. When we opened the door Ken-Gi was pulling a knife from one of three dead guards. O'Kei quickly took the knife and cut the cords and zip-ties. Tia and Erika were undoing the leg braces and I was keeping watch. Ken-Gi took a second knife and told me to get inside and watch the girls. He moved outside and began circling the ranch, I watched as he moved in and out of shadows and around the buildings entering and a short time later exiting sometimes through the same door and once out a different door. He was back in about 15 minutes; he had all of our stuff and clothes for the girls to put on. That was the first time I realized they were naked except for the metal collars. I asked Tia and Erika if they were ok. They both said they were ok now!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.