Kill or Be Killed - Cover

Kill or Be Killed

Copyright© 2007 by acolodude

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What if the people started to die? What would you do?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Violence  

If only I could catch up to them, who were they? I had no idea but I did know that they were well armed and very organized which made me think professionals.

Three days later I found where they had stopped.

I had circled the ranch for the fifth time, watching the four groups of roaming guards; each group was made up of two guards who seemed more interested in talking to each other rather than observing the area they were patrolling. There were three guards in the tower built in the center of the ranch giving an unobstructed view of the entire ranch, but they were not being very observant. I was looking for a way into the ranch without being seen. That evening I found out they had stadium lights that they used to light up the whole ranch grounds. I decided my best chance was just before sunrise when the guards were tired and the twilight fog and haze would work against the stadium lights.


Erika:

It had been close to a week since we were kidnapped; but I was not sure exactly how many days it had been since I had not been keeping track. Tia was sure Neal would rescue us; I was beginning to think it was for her own benefit that she kept repeating that thought. When I was pulled from the tent and bound I saw Neal make a break from our captors and as they shot at him he went over the side of a cliff. I did not tell Tia because she kept on about Neal coming to our rescue and I did not want to be the one to tell her he might not be coming. O'Kei, Tia and I were each carried over a thugs shoulder for several days; I could tell someone was following us because twice men were left behind to stop whoever was following; maybe Tia knew something I didn't. We met wagons and horses and a day and a half later we were at a ranch.

Ken-Gi was still bound to a pipe at the back of his neck that kept his arms straight out to his sides and leg braces prevented him from bending his knees, it was funny to watch him try to walk that way. He was marched off to a small brick building.

We were carried into a barn like building by the three thugs. I was fearful that I knew what was coming; Tia, O'Kei and I were placed belly down on rolling carts still bound, our clothes were cut off without removing the rope we were bound with, that scared me. An older looking man and two women came in and seemed to be checking us out medically. One woman wrote things down on a clipboard as the man spoke but it was not English. The other woman was setting up a small tray like stand. The woman with the clipboard walked out and the other pushed the cart up to Tia. The man tipped Tia on her side so he could have access to her breasts, he picked something up and held it next to Tia's nipple then picked up a big pistol looking device and place whatever he had held next to her nipple on the end of the barrel. He placed the barrel against Tia's nipple and began to squeeze the handle; Tia suddenly inhaled gritting her teeth and closing her eyes. After several pumps of the handle the man pulled the gun away and you could see a silver looking ring almost like a flat washer holding Tia's nipple stretched fully out, he had placed another washer in the end of the gun and started on her other nipple, this time Tia was expecting the pain and did not react only made a face of anger. The woman handed him a small gauze pad that he wiped both nipples with. Next she handed him a large needle; we all began to cry as he roughly pierced both of Tia's nipples and place silver bars through the new piercing keeping the silver washers in place. He rolled Tia back onto her belly and moved between her legs. The woman handed him what looked like a 12" long dildo with a short hose and bulb coming off the end. It was lubed and easily slid into Tia's vagina; slowly he pumped the bulb until the dildo swelled forcing Tia's labia to spread and swell. The woman handed him a scissor like clamp and he attached it to Tia's clit as she began to beg him not to. Again the woman handed him a gauze pad which he wiped her clit with and the needle came next. I could not watch this time but heard Tia scream. I heard the woman moving the tray and looked up to see that O'Kei was going to be next. I did not know if it was better to be last or worse because I would have to watch again knowing I would be also receive the same. O'Kei did not scream as loud as Tia nor did she beg the man not to do it to her. There is no way of describing the humiliation and pain of being pierced without your consent, the helplessness of being bound and knowing that after the gun device is finished putting the washer thing around your nipple that it will be wiped and then a needle will be pushed through followed by a metal bar. The strange discomfort the bar running through my clit caused kept my clit continuously stimulated which kept me irritatingly aroused due to the large balls that were on each end of the bar. After the man was finished he and the two women left taking the little tray with them. Almost immediately two large men came in one carrying a large tool box the other carrying a large wooden box.

O'Kei was first this time only because she was the first of our group that they came to. The man with the tool box set it down and opened it up; the other man set the wooden box down and pulled out a metal band that was forming a semi-circle. Together the men placed the metal band around O'Kei's neck along with a tool over the obvious metal collar; cranking the tool it slowly closed the metal collar around her neck. When the ends were touching the tool man placed a small metal C through the holes and used another tool to clamp this down into a ring that kept the metal collar closed snug around O'Kei's neck.

A heavy looking leather bib was placed over her back and shoulders as the collar was spun to the back of her neck and a small welding torch was used to weld the ends of the O clamp together. This collar would have to be cut off! Gathering everything the two men moved to me next and repeated the process. It was scary as I could feel the heat on my back and shoulders, but I was not burned. Tia was last this time and she seemed lost after everything that had happened. Maybe all the rapes and abuse I have suffered makes me numb to what is going on now? Had either Tia or O'Kei been raped? I thought they both had been.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.