Wish Me Luck, The Sequel
Part 1: Linda Speaks

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Part 1: Linda Speaks - A stand alone sequel about the relationships of two people. There is a lot of grouping this story qualifies for but we don't want to give anything away. Jake Rivers and I co-authored this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

I was so confused after my husband cheated on me. I decided to go live my own life. I went on the Internet and started flirting with different men. Like many women, I have sexual fantasies too. I never lived any of them out; after all, I was a married woman with a family and now even a grandmother.

One thing I forgot to mention is my ex-husband cheated on me most of our marriage. It came out during our divorce. I know that a lot of readers didn't think much of me for going on with my life the way I did. I decided to just test the waters and find out if the sexual life was for me before I got much older.

Those who read my story know that I ended up having sex with a mature man named George. We spent a night of romantic sex and I really liked it. I felt wanted and alive and at the same time a little slutty.

We ended up the next evening taking in an adult show. We met another couple sitting near us. George asked me if I would be interested in going out with the other couple after the show. He said he would talk with them if I was interested. Of course, I said yes and the couple agreed to drinks and maybe a little dancing.

I was wondering where this evening would lead. Would I have my first ever threesome or even a foursome? Or maybe have my first time with a woman. Time would tell. I finally was able to be my own person and make decisions that would affect me. I now had my freedom to choose. I hoped it would all work out for the best.

I was wrong! It was a horrible experience. Dan and Kelly were nice enough people but I found out the lifestyle just wasn't for me. I was pretty intoxicated by the time we got up to our room. It just wasn't me; I was never one to get intoxicated and there I was standing in a room with two men staring at me while another woman undressed me.

All I could think of was that I was a slave in the olden days and was bought by these two men. This woman was to strip me and make me a servant. It just didn't feel right having another woman squeezing my breasts and putting her fingers in me. It wasn't at all the tenderness I expected from another woman in my fantasies.

She laid me on the bed as the two men George and Dan started feeling up my body. I kept telling myself to give it a chance, this is what I wanted, that it was the new life I chose. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else. It wasn't working. Kelly was sucking on my tits and her husband Dan was fucking me.

I opened my eyes and there stood George with his cock out ready to feed it to me. I opened my mouth to speak and George pushed his cock into it. God, this was horrible. Dan wasn't tender or loving. He just plowed his cock in and out; it hurt. I felt almost like a rape victim. I let these three people use and abuse me. George's cock was going a mile in minute in my mouth. I would nearly gag every time he pushed forward.

All I could think of was my big mistake in thinking this was the life for me. I just wanted the two men to cum and just get it over with. I couldn't really blame them. I had asked for this. I knew right then that it wasn't the life for me. I just wanted it to end.

Dan pushed forward hard and shot his load in me. It hurt like hell. It was nothing like the fantasies that I had dreamed up. I knew my pussy was bruised. George came and I choked on his sperm. I started coughing when he quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth. I pushed Kelly to the side and got up to run to the bathroom. She was still sucking on my tits; sucking on one and squeezing the other. It wasn't anything like I expected. I felt like my tits had been mauled.

I got up too quickly and fell over. George helped me up and looked at me as I staggered into the bathroom. I threw-up and then just sat on the toilet and cried. I could hear the men and Kelly outside the door.

"I think she drank too much," I heard Dan say.

Kelly told them to forget about me. She was theirs for the taking. I turned on the shower and got into it. I wanted to wash away the mistakes I had made. I knew that the wild life wasn't me. I had read too many novels about love and romance and that's what I had wanted but instead I was a slut for other people.

I ran water in the tub after letting the shower run for a while. I just laid in it till I heard Dan and Kelly leave. I didn't want to face them. My embarrassment was just too strong. George knocked on the door of the bathroom and asked me if I was okay. I told him that I would be right out. I climbed out of the tub and dried off. Since I didn't have any clothes in there with me, I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door.

"Are you feeling better, Linda?" asked George.

"George, it was horrible. This wasn't at all what I had expected. I'm sorry, but I need to leave."

"I thought it was what you wanted. To experiment and enjoy new sexual experiences," replied George.

"I thought so too, George; but I was wrong. I'm not blaming you. It just isn't the life for me and I realize it now. I'm so sorry but I must go."

George tried to plead some more with me but I had to leave. I had to put this in my past. I went ahead and drove home that night. I decided I needed to make some major changes in my life. My daughter and her husband were moving to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania the following month. I decided to get away from my old life and start fresh in Pittsburgh also. My daughter was so happy to know that I would be there to see my grandchildren.

I moved a couple of months later and got a job as a medical receptionist in a large doctors' complex. I was happy with the new me. I didn't date much but I spent quite a bit of time with my grandkids and I still had my freedom to make my own choices.

One day a younger man came in who worked for a pharmaceutical company. He must have been in his thirties. He was good looking and was a real gentleman. He would stop by about once a month and on his third visit, he asked me out.

I knew he was a little young for me but I didn't see anything wrong with going out with him; after all, I had the freedom to choose. We went out and had a nice dinner and he complimented me over and over, telling me all the sweet things a woman likes to hear. The only advances he made was a kiss goodnight. The following month he asked me out again and we took in a movie. Again, he only kissed me goodnight.

I was falling for him in a romantic way. Not love or anything like that but it was just nice being treated like a lady. He lived in Philadelphia and was still single. Every time he was in town he took me out. I looked forward to seeing him. The following month we went to dinner and dancing. I had a couple of drinks and he took me back to his room. It had been a long time since I had been with a man now. I wanted to be made love to and Barry did just that. The sex was good. He seemed gentle and loving and always waited for me to come. Every time he came to town, he romanced me and we had sex.

I told him a little about my life and that I had tried to be outgoing sexually but it just wasn't me. He joked and told me I probably just was with the wrong people. He laughed and I never gave it another thought.

About six months had passed and he told me he had a surprise for me. I had no idea what it might be. He told me he had tickets for a cruise to the Bahamas and wanted to know if I would go with him. I didn't care about our age. This good-looking man wanted to take me on a romantic cruise. He even told me that some of his friends and their spouses and girlfriends were going also. I was finally going to meet some of his friends.

I talked it over with my daughter who had never met Barry.

"Mom, if it's what you really want, go for it. I can't say that I'm not a little worried but you've always been a sensible woman. So, go and have fun; God knows you deserve it."

She never knew about that temporary loss of my senses that I was able to live through. I do have to say that I was a bit worried or skeptical about the situation, but Barry showed me the tickets and I talked it over with my employers and got the time off.

All I had to do was take a short flight to Philadelphia and meet Barry at the airport and we would be flying together to Florida where we would be picked up and taken to the cruise ship.

The flight with Barry to Florida was fun and I had a chance to meet several of his friends. They seemed nice and Barry acted like he was proud, like he was showing off. When we got to the ship, the room was nice with a good-sized window giving us a view of the ocean. Just having that window made the room seem bigger. There was a single, full sized bed that took up a lot of the space. It looked like Barry and I were going to be quite close!

I was looking forward to the cruise and was feeling much better about my life since the divorce. I was beginning to hope that Barry and I might have a future together. Of course, that would be a ways down the road.

After dinner together that first night on board we went to the Captain's reception. Barry introduced me to the rest of his friends that met us on the boat. They seemed to be from New Jersey and New York. The drinks didn't cost anything and the food was wonderful. I had a sense that this cruise was going to be the best thing that ever happened to me.

Later we went dancing in one of the lounges. It was a little louder than I liked but Barry was showing me a lot of attention and that made me feel good. I danced with several of his friends and one of them, Brad, got fresh a couple of times. He would put his hand on my ass and when I slapped it away, he would laugh. I didn't like it when he pushed his groin against me; I could tell he had an erection.

Barry drove me crazy that night in bed. I had more orgasms than I had ever had before in one night. He kept telling me what a great body I had.

The next morning he didn't seem to want to get up so I explored the ship. I'd never been on a cruise before and I found everything fascinating. I went to one of the buffets and enjoyed the wide variety of fresh fruits they had.

When I got back to the cabin, Barry was just getting up. I started to change into a swimsuit to go up to the pool and Barry grabbed me and pulled me back on to the bed. He took me right away, for the first time not getting me ready first. He was rougher than he had been and seemed like he just cared about his gratification.

I asked him about it and he said, "Damn, Linda, I saw you taking your clothes off and you got me so hot I had to have you right then."

I felt a little better about it but was still somewhat uncomfortable with a side of Barry I hadn't seen before. Later we met his friends by the smaller pool that was for adults only and was close to a bar with a spa right next to it. The jets were strong and the hot, bubbly water was very relaxing. We spend several hours there and then came back after lunch.

Most of Barry's friends were drinking a lot so I spent some time talking to one of the girls. Her name was Judy and she worked on Wall Street as a securities researcher. We seemed to have a lot in common and I liked her.

The action in the water started getting rougher. Brad grabbed my breasts a couple of times and once slid his hand down the back of my bikini bottoms. I jumped out of the pool and complained to Barry.

"Oh, come on, Linda. He's just had too much to drink and was having fun. Look, I'll talk to him."

Brad did seem to back off after that and I was able to have fun. The next morning we docked at a small island in the Bahamas. Everyone planned on going ashore to the beach. Judy told me it had the softest sand of any beach she had ever been to.

When we got to the beach, I saw a lot of families and felt good about that. I loved to watch children running in the surf and building sand castles. The group just kept on walking past that beach and to another one on the other side of some large boulders. I was shocked to see that this was a nude beach.

There was a place that gave everyone baskets to put their clothes in and all of Barry's friends just took their clothes off and put them in their baskets before giving them to the kid behind the counter. He gave each of them a key on an elastic band and they started walking away. Barry was standing there, nude, and getting impatient with me.

"Dammit, Linda. Just put a towel around you and let's go."

I was uncomfortable but I didn't want to make a scene so I took my clothes off and wrapped a towel around me. I wasn't happy with the way things were going.

I was older than most everyone in the group and, of course, I didn't have the bodies that these younger women had. I do have to say that Judy was right and the sand felt good under my feet. It reminded me of when I was a little girl and my parents took me to the beach. Only I had a bathing suit on then.

We got lounges to sit on and as I was about to sit down Barry grabbed my towel. Everyone started laughing and I was totally embarrassed. I put my arms across by breasts and called Barry a bastard. It made everyone laugh even more. They didn't realize I was totally serious.

Judy suggested we go in the ocean and cool down a little. A number of the group got up and headed down to the water. I felt a bit embarrassed knowing other men saw my big ass while I ran to the water. I'm not a prude but I did feel a bit out of place. I thought I'd given up this free wheeling sex stuff for love and romance, but here I was on a nude beach.

While in the water, Brad had come up to me again and had grabbed my boobs. I was getting pissed. I thought that Barry was going to talk to him. I yelled at him loud enough for the people around me to hear. Brad laughed and went over to probe one of the other women. Judy came up to me and asked me what was going on.

"Brad came over and put his hands on my tits and I told him to stop or I'd tell Barry. I might have come out here nude but that doesn't give every man the right to try and feel me up," replied Linda.

"Linda," spoke Judy. "I know we just met, but you do know what our group is? Don't you?"

"What do you mean, Judy?" I asked.

"We're a swingers group. We all came on this cruise, and of course swinging is the reason we are here. You know, swap partners and all. That's why Brad felt you up. Didn't you know? Didn't Barry tell you about it when he asked you to come on this cruise?" asked Judy.

"God, no! He didn't say anything to me. I thought he liked me and just wanted a romantic cruise together. How stupid could I be? Why did he ask me anyway? Surely there are other gals that he could have asked?"

Judy replied, "Damn, what a bastard he is. He has a girlfriend that he brought to swap parties named Marci. It was my understanding that Marci couldn't make it so he invited you. He told us that you knew all about Marci and our group. I'm so sorry, Linda. You seem too nice a person to be used by him. In fact I think I'll tell Ben that maybe we should just have a nice cruise of our own. I think I've had enough of this swinging stuff myself, especially with people as conniving as Barry."

"I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm stuck here on this cruise with Barry. I'll try to act normal till I can figure something out. Thank you so much for being honest with me Judy. I really do appreciate it," I replied.

We headed back up the beach and I saw a man motioning me. He was pretending he was drinking something. Hell, he didn't even have anything in his hand. He just looked at me and shook his head in a no motion. I continued on to where our group was.

When I arrived near my chair, Barry offered me a Margarita. I accepted it and got ready to sip it when I looked back over at that man again and he shook his head in the no motion again. I set my drink down and grabbed my towel to dry off. When I was finished drying off, I picked up the Margarita next to mine. No one saw me make the switch. I sat down in my chair and sipped my drink.

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Barry and Carl kept looking at me. I slowly sipped my drink till it was gone. I didn't say a word the whole time. A little time passed when Joy, one of the other women, talked loudly about how hot she was between her legs and squeezed her own pussy. She was totally out of it. It was as though she had been drinking all night.

It stunned Barry and Carl. They knew she had consumed the drink that was meant for me. I stood up and screamed at Barry.

"You mother fucking son-of-a-bitch," I screamed at Barry. "You spiked my drink so all your friends could use me. Too bad Joy drank it by mistake. How could you do this to me? If I knew this was swinging with your friends I would never have come. You knew that, didn't you? I hate you! Just stay away from me," I yelled as I ran crying from the beach to change my clothes.

I had no idea what I was going to do. Here I was on a strange island. I would be heading back to a ship but where could I stay. How was I to survive the rest of the cruise? I had a lot of question but no answers. I sat down at a small restaurant on the island and ordered myself another Margarita... this time I didn't have to worry about whether it was drugged. "God help me," I thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.