Wish Me Luck, The Sequel - Cover

Preview

Wish Me Luck, The Sequel

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic,

Romantic Sex Story: A stand alone sequel about the relationships of two people. There is a lot of grouping this story qualifies for but we don't want to give anything away. Jake Rivers and I co-authored this story.

Written in collaboration with Jake Rivers

This story is a collaboration by Jake Rivers and DG Hear. We thought we'd try it and see how it turns out. We would also like to thank LadyCibelle and Techsan for their editing.

This story is a sequel to 'Wish Me Luck', about a woman in her forties who found her husband cheating on her. She divorced him and decided to go live out some of her own sexual fantasies. To read all about her, you'll need to read, Wish Me Luck, though this is a stand-alone sequel. Matt is a new character; after Part 1 the rest of the story is from Matt's perspective.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.