Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"George?" Dannie called as she entered the nurses cabin with Kathy in tow. "Where are you?"

"Right here Dannie," George called as he came out of his office with a big grin, which fell when he saw Kathy standing next to her. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"You could say that," the redhead said as she gave the man a lust filled grin as she ran her eyes up and down his body.

"Kathy here has a problem that I thought you'd enjoy helping her with," Dannie said, watching as the grin slowly spread across face again as he considered what she was saying.

"What kind of problem are we talking about here?" George asked as he returned Kathy evaluating stare with his own.

"I want to have a baby," Kathy said after a quick glance at Dannie who gave her a reassuring nod. "And my dad and brother refuse to fuck me without protection."

"So," George said, his grin growing even broader as he spoke, "you want me to knock you up?"

"Yes," Kathy said as she stepped up to George and put her hand between his legs. She turned her head up and gave George another big grin, "It looks like you like that idea."

"I sure do," George said, lifting his hands to grope the girl's tits through her blouse and bra. "I'm guessing that Dannie told you the only thing I like better than fucking a pregnant girl is knocking her up in the first place."

"She may have mentioned that," Kathy said, rubbing the growing lump in George's pants. "And that's why I thought I'd give you the first chance at knocking me up."

"I see," George said thoughtfully as he slid a hand down the back of her shirt to open her bra so it popped away from her tits and dropped to the floor. "Does that mean you have someone else in mind?"

"Ben Garret has offered to add his sperm to the mix," Dannie said with a chuckle. "It seems he has a couple pregnancies under his belt and doesn't mind adding another one."

"Sounds like we have a friendly competition going on here," George said with a grin as he steered Kathy toward the back of the cabin. "Why don't we take things back to my apartment, I'm sure you'll find the amenities there more comfortable - and more conducive to getting yourself knocked up. By the way, when was your last period, Kathy?"

"About a week and a half ago," the redhead said as she let George lead her to his personal room. Dannie followed close behind after she stopped to pick up Kathy's bra from the floor.

"Perfect," George said with a broad grin, "it couldn't be a better time to knock you up, and since I'm first I'll just bet I'll be the one to win the contest."

"I don't know who has the better chance to knock me up," Kathy said as they entered George's apartment, "but either way I'll be the real winner."

Dannie took a quick look around the small apartment as she entered the room behind George and Kathy. One corner was taken up by George's queen size bed while across the room was the first television set Dannie had ever seen at the camp. She could also see a recliner against the same wall as the bed and a mini fridge with a microwave sitting on top of it in the last corner.

"Pretty sparse accommodations," Dannie said as she pulled her shirt over her head and reached to push her shorts and panties down as she slipped out of her sneakers.

"All I really need since the camp takes care of my meals and I have my own office in the nursing section of the cabin." George had already stripped out of his own clothes and he'd tossed a giggling Kathy onto his bed and was now in the process of removing her shoes, shorts, and panties, dropping them all to the floor to join the girl's shirt.

"So how do I get in on this?" Dannie asked, walking up to the bed as George pushed Kathy's thighs open so he could reach her red fuzzed slit with his mouth.

"For now, why don't you play with Kathy's tits and help me get her cunt hole good and wet so I can slide my baby maker in where it belongs. Maybe Kathy doesn't care who knocks her up, but I'd like to win this little competition. Kathy, how would you feel about eating Dannie's cunt out once we start fucking?"

"Sure," Kathy said with a groan of pleasure as George nuzzled her slit, "after last night I realize that I kind of like eating out another girl's pussy."

"Good, while you eat her out I'll get to play with her pretty little titties," George said, "and once I give you your shot of baby juice I'll fuck Dannie while she eats you out. How does that sound to the two of you?"

"Sounds great to me," Dannie said as she massaged Kathy's tits until her nipples popped out so she could suck on them.

"Sounds good to me too," Kathy said with a little gasp as a jolt of sexual energy shot up and down her spine from her cunt to her tits and then back again. "Especially the part about your baby juice shooting into my fuck tunnel."

"Well as soon as you're wet enough we'll see if I can give you that big belly you want so much," George said as he wiggled two fingers into Kathy's tight pussy. "Are you sure you've been fucking your dad and brother?"

"I'm sure," Kathy groaned as George kept finger fucking her, "I've been fucking both of them for almost a year now."

"I'm asking you because your pussy seems way to tight for someone who's been fucking two guys for almost a year," George said as he slipped his fingers out of the girl's cunt and put them to his mouth to taste her juices as he pinched and rubbed her clit with his other hand.

"That's because my dad and brother have such small cocks," Kathy moaned as she felt her orgasm building just behind her bellybutton. "Especially compared to that monster between your legs."

"Thanks for the ego building," George said with a grin as he put his fingers back in Kathy's slit, "but my penis isn't that much bigger than average. If you think I have a monster size cock than your dad and brother must be pretty small. You're getting nice and wet now, but I thought I'd give you a good hard cum before I slide into you for real, do you like that idea?"

"Whatever you say," Kathy panted, her orgasm was getting close and her body was starting to jump and jitter all over the bed. "As long as you knock me up I don't care what else you do."

"Trust me, Kathy," George said as he plunged his fingers deep into her cunt and wiggled them around as Dannie sucked on her tits and the two of them pushed her over the edge.

"Time to make the baby," George said as Kathy came down from her orgasm and he crawled between her legs. George grabbed his cock and ran the head up and down Kathy's drooling cunt, tickling her clit with the tip until he had the girl so horny her pussy was trying to grab his prick every time it slid along her crack."

"Here we go," George groaned as he shoved the first couple inches of his shaft into Kathy's fuck tunnel.

"Oh yeah," Kathy moaned as she felt George's prick sliding deeper into her cunt, "fuck me George, ran your baby maker in me and knock me up."

"Whatever you want, baby," George groaned as he fought to get the last inch of his shaft into her tight little pussy. "Get up here Dannie, I want to suck your tits while Kathy eats your cunt."

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Dannie said as she climbed onto the bed and straddled Kathy's head, careful to avoid placing her knees on the other girl's long read strands as she turned to face George so he could reach her tits while he fucked Kathy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.