Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Do it, Kenny," Dannie said, gritting her teeth in anticipation of the coming pain.

"Don't worry, sis," Ken said as held the head of his cock tight against his little sister's tight slit, ready to push it into her fuck hole and through her hymen. "I know you're a virgin so I'll try and take it easy so it doesn't hurt too much."

"Really," Dannie asked as she watched her brother shove the head of Ken's prick push through her cunt lips. She could feel her fuck hole stretching around the hard intruder, in spite of the slight pain she felt, there was enough pleasure that she couldn't stop her hips from jumping up from the towel under her ass to swallow another half-inch of her brother's shaft.

"I'm sure Ken will try to control himself," Mary teased her sister, "but you're hornier than I was when he popped my cherry and I had to take it all in one quick thrust."

"It sure did," Mary said with a comforting smile, "I screamed so loud it made the windows rattle, but it felt so fuckin' good to have Kenny's cock in my pussy I couldn't stop fucking him no matter how much it hurt. And after a few strokes it didn't hurt at all, and it hasn't hurt since."

"If it feels that good than I don't care how much it's going to hurt," Dannie looked Kenny in the eye and gave him the lustiest smile she could manage as her brother forced another inch of his prick into her tight fuck hole until the head reached her hymen. "Do it, Kenny, push through that thing and fuck me."

"Ok, Dannie," Ken said, his face full of lust, "you asked for it."

Ken backed away from Dannie's cherry for a second and then slammed forward so fast she didn't have a chance to brace herself. With one quick thrust Kenny smashed through his sister's hymen and buried his cock in her fuck hole with enough force to make his balls bounce off his sister's tight little ass as she let out a scream that was easily a match for the one Mary let out when her cherry was popped.

As Kenny waited for Dannie to get use to his hard cock in her fuck tunnel Mary reached down to play with her sister's flat tits. "Relax sis," she said as she kneaded the other girl's breasts until her nipples popped erect under her manipulations. "Your cherry's gone, the pain's gone, and pretty soon all you're going to feel is the pleasure of Kenny's cock sliding in and out of your fuck tunnel until he shoots you so full of baby juice he'll knock you up in one shot."

"You think so?" Dannie asked weakly as she started rotating her hips, the pain from her torn hymen was still there, but her fuck tunnel was so full of cock it was quickly fading to a shadow of a memory as her sensitive cunt walls sent jolts of pleasure rushing to her head.

"Well that's what it was like for me," Mary said. "A couple minutes after I lost my cherry I was riding Ken so hard I thought I was going to hit the ceiling every time we bounced off the mattress."

"And I thought I was going to crash through the mattress to the floor every time she slammed her cunt down on my shaft," Kenny chuckled as Dannie's fuck tunnel started squeezing the full length of his cock, he knew it wouldn't be much longer before his eleven year old sister wasn't just ready for a good hard fuck, but demanding one. "Dannie, it doesn't seem fair to Mary that she has to stand there and watch the fun without getting something for herself, why don't you suck those beautiful little titties of hers."

"Sounds good to me," Dannie said. "Come on, Mary, lean down here so I can suck on your nipples while Kenny and I fuck. You can pretend it's you're breast feeding your baby."

"Oh," Mary said with a shiver as she leaned over Dannie so her sister could reach her tits, "just thinking about it makes me so horny I almost want to steal Ken's cock away from you."

"I hope you know better than to try," Dannie warned her sister with a quick laugh.

"After a month of having Kenny's cock all to myself I think I know better than to come between a horny girl's cunt and the hard prick she wants sliding into her fuck tunnel," Mary chuckled as Dannie sucked on her nipple. "But I still want to fuck him a few times before dad gets home on Wednesday."

"Oh, you can have him a few times before than," Dannie promised, "but not until I'm done."

"Hey," Ken said as he started sliding his cock in and out of his sister's deflowered pussy, "don't I have a say in who I fuck?"

"Sure you do," Dannie said with a gasp of pleasure as Ken's shaft rubbed the sensitive walls of her fuck tunnel. "Just remember that you can be outvoted two to one who you get to fuck."

"I'll remember that," Ken said as he slammed his cock deep into Dannie's cunt, he could feel the walls of his sister's fuck hole quivering around his shaft and he knew she was ready to start fucking for real. "How are you doing, sis? Does your pussy still hurt from losing your cherry?"

"No," Dannie managed to gasp as she switched to Mary's other nipple. "In fact I think I'm ready to take everything you can give me big brother."

"Maybe, maybe not," Kenny teased his sister as he pulled all but the head of his cock out of Dannie's cunt. Ken could feel Dannie's heels beating against his back as she tried to pull him back in her fuck hole but he managed to hold back for a few seconds until his sister was trying to thrust her whole body toward him. "Let's see what you can take," Ken said as he finally relented and thrust his shaft as deep as it would go in Dannie's fuck tunnel. When his groin bounced off Dannie's he thought he felt the head of his cock bounce off something and wondered if he'd actually managed to reach his sister's cervix.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.