Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Ken looked down at Linda and gave her a quick reassuring smile as they approached the front door of Kathy's house. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" he asked as he gave her shoulders a quick squeeze. "After all, I just popped your cherry about an hour ago and here we are about to walk into a house with two horny guys who want to fuck you."

"I'm ready," Linda said with more enthusiasm than she actually felt. Her pussy drooled with anticipation of fucking Kathy's brother and father, but it still had a dull ache from losing her virginity. Even so she was determined to fuck Jim and his father if they gave even a hint of interest in her cunt.

With a shiver of desire for what was waiting for them Ken reached out to ring the doorbell and waited anxiously for someone to answer. He saw a face in the door window but it disappeared before he could tell who it was. He heard the lock snap and saw the door crack open just far enough for Kathy's arm to slip out and gesture for them to enter while the rest of her body was hidden by the door. Ken followed Linda through the opening and turned to see Kathy close the door behind them.

"I hope we didn't interrupt anything," Ken said with a large grin as he looked over Kathy's naked body. Her belly was so large it was hard to believe that the twins in her body had been conceived about the same time he'd finally managed to knock up his sister Mary.

"I'm sure my dad and Jim won't mind the interruption," Kathy said as she ran her hand over her swollen belly. "Especially if there's a chance they can fuck Linda here. They will have a chance to fuck you, right Linda?"

"Yes," Linda said with a blush that ran all the way down her neck. "Ken popped my cherry about an hour ago and now that I know how much I love fucking I'm ready to fuck even more cocks. The only thing is that I want to be sure Ken knocks me up the first time so they'll have to wear condoms until I know Ken's baby is growing in my belly."

"I don't think they'll be too happy about that," Kathy said with a mischievous smile, "but I think they'll do it if it means they get to fuck a fresh cunt."

"But didn't you tell me that your dad and brother always wore condoms when they fucked you?" Linda asked as she and Ken followed the younger red-head to the back of the house.

"That's what they did before I left for camp," Kathy said, "when dad popped my cherry and the two of them started fucking me on a regular basis they thought I was too young to have a baby so they didn't take any chances. But even before I got back from camp the two of them finally talked through the idea and realized that they liked the idea of knocking me up and decided to give me what I wanted, my own baby. Boy were they disappointed when I got home from camp and found out that I managed to get knocked up with twins while I was at camp."

"I can imagine," Linda said with a chuckle and a wink.

"While," Kathy continued as Ken took an extra step closer and put his hand on her bare ass, "since I was already pregnant when I got home that meant that they could both fuck me bareback instead taking turns knocking me up like they originally planned. And now that they've been fucking me that way for the last four months they don't look forward to putting those damn rubbers on again."

"But you think they will if it's the only way they can fuck me," Linda said.

"I know they will," Kathy said with a quick nod as they finally reached the darkened den where Jim and her father waited just as naked as their sister and daughter to find out who was at the door.

"Ken," Jim called as he hoped out of the leather chair to greet his friend, his half-erect cock bobbing in the air as he crossed the room to throw his arm around the younger boys shoulder and turn him around to face the couch where his father was stretched out wearing nothing but a bemused smile. "Dad, this is Ken Jamison, the brother of Kathy's friend from camp. You remember I met him and his sister Dannie last summer when I took Kathy over to their house for a visit?"

"Ah yes," Kathy's father said with a quick nod. "You did tell me about meeting them and fucking the sister. Is it true that you knocked up both your sisters Ken?"

"Not only did I knock them up," Ken said with a proud grin, "I popped both their cherries."

"So you must be Mary then," Kathy's father said with a frown as he looked at Linda's flat stomach. "But I thought you got knocked up about the same time as Kathy."

"Oh dad," Kathy said, laughing so hard it made her swollen belly and tits bounce, "this isn't Mary, this is our friend Linda and Ken only popped her cherry about an hour ago."

"Really?" her father said as he looked from Ken to Linda and then back again. "But Ken, if you have two fuck happy pregnant sisters why are you fucking another girl?"

"Because our parents just found out that Mary and Dannie are pregnant," Ken explained with a grin. "Dad was still out when I left the house but mom was pretty upset about the whole thing. The girl's plan involves keeping attention off me and our relationship and making our parents think they got knocked up while they were at camp. Part of their plan involves making our parents think that I've been dating Linda since the start of school and that's why I didn't notice their expanding bellies and tits."

"But you didn't have to pop her cherry did you?" Jim whined, "you were already ahead of me two cherries to none, now you're ahead three to none. And if you manage to knock her up that will give you three pregnancies to my none."

"Sorry Jim," Linda chuckled as she eyed the older boy wistfully, "I already decided to let Ken knock me up with my first baby. In fact I've been looking forward to it since I helped Mary plan how she was going to seduce him almost a year ago. But once I have Ken's baby I'll be happy to give you a chance at the next one."

"Promises promises," Jim said with a frown that turned into a wide grin, "I'll take it."

"But until I'm sure Ken's knocked me up you and your dad will have to wear condoms when we fuck," Linda pointed out.

"Damn," Kathy's father said with a frown, "I hate wearing those things - especially now that I know how good it feels to fuck my own daughter bareback. But, if that's what it takes to fuck you then I guess I'll have to do it. But once that pregnancy test comes back positive the rubber's off."

"Agreed," Linda said with a wide grin. "Now go get the rubbers before we get so hot and horny we forget about them."

"I'll get them," Jim offered as he turned and headed for the first floor bathroom. "I'm already hot and horny enough to fuck again, and if I don't get them now I really will forget."

"Thanks son," Kathy's father called after his son. He turned to the two newcomers and gave them another broad grin. "It seems to me that two people in this room are overdressed for fucking, why don't you get out of your clothes and join us."

"I was wondering when you'd ask," Ken said as he pulled his shirt off over his head. Even before he had his arms out of the sleeves Kathy was unbuckling his belt and all he had to do was let his pants slide to the floor in a puddle once she unzipped his fly. The eleven year old had his boxers off down to his ankles before he knew what she was doing and all he had to do then was push his shoes off with his toes while the red-head rolled his socks down and off. Ken turned to see that Kathy's father had been helping Linda with her clothes and she was standing just as naked as he was when the older man patted the seat of the couch next to him and offered the brunette a helping hand as she sat next to him.

"Why don't we take the other couch and let the three of them have that one," Kathy said as she steered Ken to the empty couch against the other wall. "How was Linda? Is she a good fuck?"

"She is," Ken said, startled by his own response as he plopped down next to the naked preteen and reached out to stroke her pregnant belly. He knew how much his sisters liked it when he did that, and with her twins Kathy was even larger than they were. "She must have picked up a few tricks from you girls because she really knew what to do once I popped her cherry.""

"Maybe she's just a natural fucker," Kathy said as she turned to watch her brother reenter the room and cross to the other couch with a handful of condoms. "I wonder if he actually thinks they'll need that many?"

"Maybe he hopes they will," Ken said with a chuckle as Jim made a small pile of the foil wrapped condoms on the end table and then grabbed one for his father and another for himself. "And now that Linda's had a taste of cock they just might need them all."

"Linda may be the hottest, horniest thirteen year old my dad and brother have ever fucked," Kathy said with a bemused shake of her head, "but not even I could get them up that many times in an afternoon."

"So," Kathy said as Ken reached between her thighs to stroke her drooling slit with two fingers, "what do you think will happen now that your parents know about Mary and Dannie?"

"I don't know everything that Mary and Dannie have planned," Ken admitted as he moved the hand on Kathy's pregnant belly up to her tits and squeezed her left one until her nipple popped erect as gasp of combined pain and pleasure escaped from the girl's lips. "I think they intentionally kept me in the dark so I wouldn't make the mistake of revealing too much to mom and dad. In fact you could know more about their plans than I do."

"Well," Kathy said as she humped her body forward into Ken's probing fingers, "I think their plans include getting into the special program the high school has for pregnant girls. Dad's already working to get me in."

"But the three of you are still in middle school," Ken pointed out as he switched to the nipple on Kathy's other breast and twisted the three fingers he had buried in the young girl's dripping slit. He could see the girl's swollen stomach quivering with the pleasure building in the pit of her belly.

"The class is mostly high school girls," Kathy said, her voice a hiss of pleasure as Ken pinched her nipples with one hand and stroked his fingers in and out of her fuck hole. "But the single qualification for getting into the program is that you're pregnant so I think you'd agree that the three of us qualify. In fact, I hear that they even have a ten year old taking classes because her belly is sticking out further than mine is."

"If her stomach is that big she must be about ready to have her baby," Ken said as Kathy started shivering with the pleasure of her approaching orgasm. "I wonder who knocked her up?"

"No idea," Kathy managed to gasp as she panted for breath. "She's not talking - and neither is anyone else in her family - but the rumor is that her father seems overly proud of her expanding belly."

"But only when no one's around to notice it," Ken guessed with a soft chuckle.

Kathy's only response was a scream of pleasure as her cunt clamped tight around Ken's invading fingers as her belly and tits quivered as her orgasm exploded from her pussy to envelop her whole body. "That was my best one so far today," Kathy sighed as her whole body melted into the couch except for the occasional shiver.

"I bet I can do better," Ken said with a suggestive smile, "and just playing with you has me so horny I'm ready to fuck you into next week."

"Really," Kathy said as she climbed into Ken's lap just like Linda did in the empty movie theater, "let's see if you're as good a fuck as you think you are."

"If that's what you want," Ken said happily as Kathy reached under her belly to grasp his hard cock and guide it toward her pussy lips. He continued to play with the girl's tits and swollen belly as Kathy rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her slit, teasing her erect clit with every stroke. "You're good at this," Ken whispered in Kathy's ear as she shifted the angle of her stroke so that the head of his prick split her pussy lips and slid into her fuck tunnel.

"Well I had some great teachers," Kathy said with a sigh as she slid down Ken's shaft until the corse brown hair on his balls meshed with the red hair around her cunt. It felt so good to have Ken's cock in her pussy again, he didn't have the longest or thickest cock she'd ever fucked, but somehow his shaft felt just right in her slit, just the right size and shape to touch the most sensitive parts of her fuck hole.

"I love your pussy," Ken groaned as Kathy slid her cunt up and down his cock and he played with the pregnant preteen's belly and tits. "Your cunny is better than all the other cunt's I've ever fucked."

"All three of them?" Kathy giggled as she felt one of the babies in her belly move. "I know you've only fucked four girls, Ken. Of course three of them were virgins and I'm the fourth, but I still think it's great that you consider my pussy the best. I think your cock is the best one I ever fucked, it hits all the right places in my pregnant pussy - and even my babies enjoy it when you fuck me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.