Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Ken came to a stop as he stepped into the dimmer light inside the burger place and waited for his eyes to adjust before he looked around. "You're here," an excited voice said as a girl grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the counter. Ken blinked a couple times and looked down to see Mary's friend Linda looking up at him with a satisfied grin. "Let's get some food and then take a booth so we can talk in private."

"Sounds good to me," Ken said as he tried to adjust to the changes that had taken place so rapidly in his life. He and Linda ordered their food and followed the brown haired girl as she led the way to a booth in the back corner of the dining area, watching the suggestive roll of her hips and ass as she walked ahead of him.

"I take it that your parents finally caught on to Mary and Dannie's pregnancies?" Linda said as she pushed her hip against Ken's and gave him another grin.

"Yeah," Ken said with a sigh after he swallowed his first bite of his burger. "Mom came home early from grocery shopping and caught Mary with her shirt up above her belly. There was no way she could miss her swollen stomach when that happened."

"So while Dannie and Mary kept your mom occupied with their half truths and distractions you left the house to meet me for our date," Linda said happily. "Did you have any trouble getting away?"

"A little," Ken admitted, "but mom was more concerned with my sister's pregnancy than she was with me leaving for a date. But I'm not looking forward to facing both my parents when I get home. I'm not in as much trouble as I would be if they even suspected that I was the one who knocked up Mary and Dannie, but I'll still be in trouble for sneaking off to meet you when I was suppose to be home watching them."

"In that case I suggest we make our date last as long as possible," Linda suggested. "That way you'll be able to avoid as much attention as you can, and the two of us can enjoy each other as much as possible."

"That sounds good," Ken said as he gave Linda a knowing wink. "I think it's also what Mary and Dannie had in mind when they set this whole thing up. After all, Dannie said I was suppose to treat you just like I treat them, and she said she meant that just the way it sounded. I guess that means they expect me to fuck you and knock you up just like I did them."

"I hope so," Linda said with a mischievous grin as she stole one of Ken's fries and licked the salt off it. "I've been waiting for this day ever since I helped Mary plan your seduction. And after the way your sisters have been bragging about how good a lover you are and how good it feels to walk around with your babies growing in their bellies. I can hardly wait for you to pop my cherry and knock me up just like you did Mary and Dannie."

"Oh God," Ken moaned as he watched Linda pop the fry into her mouth after she finished sucking the salt off it. "You've got me so horny I can't wait to fuck you. Do we really have to go to the movie? Isn't there some place we can go?"

"I don't think the movie's going to be a problem," Linda said with an impish twinkle in her eyes. "Besides, I think your parents would be suspicious if you got home without seeing it after the way you ran out of the house for our date."

"I guess you're right," Ken sighed. "You and my sisters really did plan everything out didn't you?"

"I guess we did," Linda said with a smile. "And speaking of planing you might want to stick these in you wallet."

"What's this for?" Ken asked as he took the ticket stubs Linda pulled out of her purse.

"Have you forgotten already?" Linda asked with a laugh. "Your parents are suppose to think that we've been dating since school started two months ago, remember? If you have a couple ticket stubs stuck in your wallet it will look like we really have been dating and you just happened to leave a couple stubs in your billfold by accident."

"That's not bad," Ken said as he shoved the ticket stubs deep in his wallet.

"Ready to go now?" Linda asked as she got up and grabbed her tray. "If we hurry we should be in time for the movie I want to get into."

"It must be a good movie if you want to see it this much," Ken said as he got up and grabbed his own tray.

"You'll see," Linda said excitedly as she walked to the trash with a bounce in her steps.


"This movie sucks," Ken hissed as he turned to look at Linda's shadowy figure. "Why the hell did you want to see it?"

"You mean why did I want to see it again when I knew it was such a bad movie?" Linda said with a soft chuckle. "Did you notice that we were the only ones in the theater when the movie started?"

"Not really," Ken admitted with a blush Linda couldn't see in the darkness as he remembered that he'd been too busy watching the sway of Linda's ass to notice if anyone else was in the movie theater.

"Well I did," Linda said as she grabbed some popcorn from the bag in Ken's lap and then washed it down with a sip from her soda. "I thought we might have an empty theater when I overheard a couple of the employees talking about how the movie was so bad they hadn't sold a single ticket to a showing in three days. So I knew the theater would be empty for this show and no one would notice anything we were doing."

"I like it," Ken said, giving Linda a grin in the darkness as he helped himself to some popcorn from the bag. "So, what did you have in mind for us in this empty theater?"

"Something I think you'll enjoy," Linda said as she took the popcorn bag from Ken's lap and balanced it on the chair next to him. She stretched her neck and gave the older boy a quick kiss before she got out of her chair and straddled his lap as she swirled her tongue around in Ken's mouth.

"I think you're right," Ken said as he gripped Linda's hips to help the girl balance on his lap as she reached between her skirted legs to unzip his pants and reach in to stroke his semi-erect cock through the fabric of his boxers. Ken caught his breath with a gasp and shifted one of his hands under the hem of Linda's blouse, working it up along her bare belly until his groping fingers made contact with the girl's erect thirteen year old nipple.

"You've been thinking about this for a long time haven't you?" Ken asked as he felt his prick growing hard in the girl's hand.

"Oh yes," Linda sighed with pleasure as Ken played with her nipples under her shirt. "I've been thinking about this since I helped Mary plan your seduction before the end of the school year. Whenever I see the way your babies are making your sisters' bellies and tits swell I think how much I want to feel your cock inside me, breaking my cherry and filling me with your cum so I can have my own baby."

"Really?" Ken asked as he felt his shaft grow even harder with every stroke of Linda's hand. "Are you really a virgin? And do you really want me to knock you up?"

"Yes and yes," Linda hissed as she pulled Ken's erect prick out of his shorts and through his open zipper. "I just wish I was in my fertile period so you'd have a better chance of knocking me up, as it is I just finished my period yesterday so there's not much chance of that. But at least I'll get rid of my damn cherry."

"There's always a chance," Ken hissed in Linda's ear as she rubbed her ass in his crotch and slid the length of his shaft along her wet panties.

"True," Linda said softly as she glanced up at the screen to see what the loud explosion was about. "But the odds are against it. Can you feel how wet I am for your cock, Ken? Even through my panties I'm so wet I'm coating your hard shaft. Are you ready to stick your baby-maker in my tight little cunt and pop my cherry?"

"Ready, willing, and anxious," Ken said with a grin in the darkness. He could feel Linda holding his cock steady with one hand while she fumbled to move the crotch panel of her panties aside so she could aim it right for her pussy.

"Fuck me Kenny," Linda moaned as she caught the head of Ken's prick between her pussy lips and lowered her body down on his shaft.

Ken could feel Linda's wet hot cunt sliding slowly down his cock as the thirteen year old girl adjusted to the intruding shaft. Linda's slit felt so tight around his cock that Ken gasped with pleasure as it slipped down his shaft a half inch at a time. Linda's pussy lips were almost half-way down his prick when he felt the tip hit something and heard the girl straddling his thighs give a gasp of her own as she raised her crotch a fraction of an inch before she steeled herself.

"Say goodbye to your cherry," Ken whispered into Linda's ear as he shifted around in his chair.

"You mean good riddance," Linda said with a determined hiss as she dropped her ass down on Ken's lap with her full weight. Ken felt Linda's hymen hold for a second or two and then felt it split against the force of her thrust as the girl slid down the rest of his shaft in one quick gulp. "Oh God," Linda groaned as her body went stiff at the pain of losing her virginity.

"Relax Linda," Ken told the girl as he played with her bare tits under her blouse. "Just stay still and let your cunny adjust to my cock before you try moving."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.