Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Wake up sleepy head," Beth said, shaking Mary to wake her up from the light doze the naked girl was enjoying.

"What's up," Mary said, stretching with a yawn before she focused her eyes on the older girl enough to realize that she was already dressed in shorts and oversize t-shirt to cover the slight bulge of her pregnant belly. "It's the middle of the night."

"And what better time to go out and meet the star gazer with the large cock and even larger lust?" Beth asked with a wistful smile. "By now Ben has his telescope set up and running on automatic so we'll have plenty of time to fuck and suck before he fills up the memory card of his camera. Trust me, Mary, you've got to see the size of Ben's cock to believe it. Your sister's boyfriend is packing major hardware."

"I'll believe it when I see it," Mary groaned as she got up from their shared bed and fumbled for the clothes she'd set out on the spare cot earlier. "But I have to admit, now that I'm awake my pussy is pretty hungry."

"Good," Beth said, tapping her toe impatiently as she watched the younger blonde pull her shorts and shirt on without bothering with her underwear. "If you're that hungry for cock maybe you'll get ready faster."

"I'm ready, I'm ready," Mary said as she slipped into her flip-flops and turned to face her counselor. "Are you sure you want to rush out there like this? What's Ben going to think if you let him see how anxious you are to fuck him?"

"Ben already knows how much I want to fuck him," Beth said with a laugh as she opened the outside door of their room and stepped outside. "And if you don't hurry up you'll miss out on the fucking."

"No way," Mary said as she rushed after Beth, pausing just long enough to close the cabin door behind them. "If Ben's half as good a fuck as you say I don't want to miss out on this."

The two horny girls followed the path to the lake and then walked along the beach until they reached Ben who was waiting for them with a blanket spread out on the sand and a cold soda for each of them. "Hi Beth," he called with a wave of his hand. "This must be Dannie's sister Mary, right?"

"What gave me away?" Mary asked as plopped down next to Ben on the blanket and accepted the can of soda he offered her.

"It could be the fact that you look just like your sister," Ben said with a laugh as Mary popped the top on her soda and took a sip. "Or at least you would if your hair was as curly as hers."

"That's something I've always envied about my little sister," Mary said with a sigh, "I'd give just about anything have hair like hers."

"Well I like you just the way you are," Ben said, giving Mary a broad smile. "George told me the good news earlier. I guess that means Kenny knocked you up and you're looking for a few good cocks to enjoy and throw some doubt on who the father is when your parents find out that you're pregnant."

"Right on both counts," Mary said with a chuckle as she reached down with her free hand to feel Ben's crotch. "So, how do you feel about playing second fiddle to my brother?"

"I look forward to it," Ben said as he slid his hand under Mary's shirt and up her belly until he could reach tits. "I learned months ago how much I love fucking, the chance to knock a girl up is just icing on the cake you could say. So I don't mind if you're already carrying Ken's baby, I look forward to fucking your tight little cunt."

"Not as much as I look forward to fucking that long cock of yours," Mary said as she shoved her hand into the waistband of Ben's shorts so she could stroke his shaft. "And it feels like you're ready to fuck me."

"Yeah," Ben said with a sheepish grin. "Ever since George told me you tested positive for your pregnancy test all I could think of was how much I wanted to fuck Dannie's pregnant sister. I can't tell you how happy I was to get the news and know that I'd be fucking you for the next month."

"And I've been looking forward to fucking you since Dannie told me about the size of your cock and how well you use it," Mary said as she pulled Ben's cock out of his shorts and stroked the shaft. "Especially after watching your performance on the video."

"I'm glad you liked the video," Ben said as he pushed Mary's shirt up to bare her tits so he could lick and suck on her small but perfectly formed breasts. "I know how much I enjoyed fucking all three girls while we were making it, and I just know I'm going to enjoy fucking you too."

"So stop talking and fuck already," Beth said with a laugh. "This will be the first time I watch Ben slide that fucker into another girl an I can't wait to see the look on your face when he shoves it in deep. Of course I want to feel it in my cunt too, so you better not wear him out before I have a chance to fuck him."

"No promises," Mary said as she tore her shirt off over her head and then pushed her shorts down to her ankles so she could kick them off along with her sandals. Ben was almost as fast getting his own clothes off before he pushed her legs open and put his head between her thighs.

"Don't worry about it," Ben said, giving both girls a lust filled smile before he stuck his tongue out for a taste of Mary's juices as they dribbled out of her slit. "After all, I was use to fucking three women - my two sisters and my mom - every night for almost two months before I came to camp. Fucking two girls a night for the past month was nothing compared to trying to knock up three girls every night for the two months before I came here."

"Good," Beth said as she removed her own clothes and settled down on the blanket to watch the other two as she ran her fingers along her slit in anticipation. "Because I think Mary and I are going to put you through your paces and see if we can exhaust that incredible stamina you claim to have."

"You can try," Ben said with a smile as he moved up Mary's naked body until he guided his nine inch prick to the mouth of her pussy and slid the tip up and down her cunt lips with a gasp of pleasure that matched the one escaping from Mary's lips. "But there's no way two girls - no matter how horny they are - can possibly match my two sisters and my mother. Especially after I knocked all three of them up and their sex drives went through the roof."

"Maybe we can't match your mother and sisters," Mary said as she wiggled her hips until the head of Ben's cock popped into her pussy and she locked her arms behind his back and her legs behind his ass so she could pull him closer so he was forced to slide his shaft even deeper into her fuck hole. "But you're out of practice, and I think the two of us can give you a run for your money."

"I hope so," Ben said with a groan as he slammed the full length of his cock into the thirteen year old girl. He smiled when he saw the shock on Mary's wide eyed face when his prick bottomed out deep in her belly.

"Is that how I looked the first time you fucked me?" Beth asked with a chuckle as she watched Mary's face.

"That's what every girl looks like the first time I fuck her," Ben said with a chuckle as Mary tried to pull him even deeper into her cock hungry body. "At least every girl I've fucked so far - including you, my mom, and my sisters."

"I believe it," Beth said with a groan as she slid two fingers as deep as she could into her own cunt.

"So do I," Mary managed to gasp out between grunts of pleasure as she bounced her ass off the blanket to swallow every possible inch of the younger boys shaft with every thrust. She could feel her cunt vibrating every time Ben's balls bounced off her ass and knew she wouldn't be able to hold off her orgasm much longer.

"I'm going to cum," Mary groaned as the vibrations in her pussy grew stronger with every thrust of Ben's long shaft.

"So am I," Ben gasped as his balls clenched, warning him that he was about to shoot his load in the blond's pregnant belly.

"Cum with me Ben," Mary panted as her belly exploded in pleasure and her slit clamped tight around the base of her lover's cock and her fuck tunnel massaged his the shaft in an attempt to milk all the sperm out of his balls.

"Me too," Beth screamed as she shoved her fingers deep in her spasming pussy.

"I am," Ben moaned as he shoved his cock deep in Mary's cunt and he shot several spurts of cum against the girl's cervix.

"My turn," Beth said a couple minutes later, her breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath after her hard orgasm.

"Give me a couple more minutes to recover first," Ben chuckled as he pulled his cock out of Mary's cunt as he rolled over on his back. "It would probably help if you gave me a blow job too," Ben added as he stroked a finger along his slimy semi-erect shaft and then put the finger in his mouth to suck it clean.

"Sure," Beth said as she got on her hands and knees and crawled over to Ben's side. "Give me a hand Mary, together we'll have him erect and ready to fuck in no time."

"I'll help you," Mary said as she got to her knees and reached for Ben's prick, "but in return I want to play with your tits while you're fucking Ben."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.