Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

As Mary slowly lowered her dripping slit toward Ken's pulsing shaft he reached down to hold his prick steady for her. "I'll take care of that, Kenny," Mary said, reaching down to intercept his reach and shifting it to her left breast. "Why don't you play with my tits? They're feeling left out right now."

"Ok," Ken agreed, lifting his left hand to play with her other tit as he fondled the first one, enjoying the feel of the younger girl's soft breasts as her nipples popped erect under his manipulations. Somehow he suspected that he'd bit off more than he expected when he agreed to do everything to Mary that Isabella's brother had done to her in the magazine, but for now he figured he'd just lie back and enjoy the ride until his sister was ready to tell him everything he'd agreed to.

As Ken played with Mary's wonderful tits his sister continued to lower her tight dripping slit until it touched the tip of his drooling cock. "Now the fun really begins," Mary said with a grin as she reached down to hold her brother's seven inch cock steady. With a deep breath the young teen dropped her cunt about an inch to force Ken's hard shaft between her pussy lips and into her hungry fuck hole.

"Oh God," Mary groaned as she held her brother's cock just inside her cunt lips, "I really need this fuck, and your prick feels so good in my pussy."

"You think it feels good, sis?" Ken moaned, "your cunt can't feel half as good as my cock right now. The way your fuck hole is massaging my shaft I could cum before I'm all the way in your hole. Maybe you should stop teasing me and really go for it."

"I'll think about it," Mary said as she dropped her hips another half inch and watched her brother's reaction as a wave of pleasure rolled through her stretched fuck hole.

Ken couldn't take his eyes off Mary's slit as it slid slowly down his prick, not even the his sister's tits shifting and under his fingers was enough to shift his gaze from the mating of his shaft and her hole. Slowly Mary lowered herself toward his hips as Ken's cock vanished into her belly, one inch, two inches, two and a half inches of excruciating pleasure as Mary's fuck hole massaged his throbbing penis. His cock head was buried almost three inches into Mary's cunt when it hit the barrier.

"What the hell?" Ken gasped as he tried to understand what was happening. Before he could say or do anything more Mary lifted herself up about an inch from her brother's stomach and took a deep breath before she slammed her pussy down with her full weight.

For a second Ken thought the barrier in Mary's cunt was going to hold against his sister's best efforts to destroy it, then he felt something give and watched as his shaft disappeared in one stroke as Mary opened her mouth a let out a scream of pain loud enough to rattle the windows.

"Mary, are you alright?" Ken asked, holding his sister steady as her body waved unsteadily above her brother's naked body.

"I will be," Mary groaned as she tried to catch her breath. "Do you have any idea how much it hurts when a girl pops her cherry like that?"

"I have an idea now," Ken said with a brief chuckle that made his sister give him another grin even as she sucked in a gasp of pain. "But how did you still have a cherry to bust after last night?"

"You mean after Mark popped my cherry and fucked me like crazy?" Mary asked with a chuckle as she rested her sore pussy against her brother's groin.

"Yes," Ken admitted. "That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out."

"Obviously you have no idea what kind of a joke Mark is among us girls," Mary said as she gave her brother a grin.

"I guess not," Ken admitted as he watched the pain lines slowly ease from his sisters cute face. "I always thought he was a real animal the way he fucks just about every girl he can get his hands on."

"The truth is that Mark's a wimp and a liar," Mary said as she her fuck tunnel started massaging the full length of her brother's embedded cock. "He's such a wimp that if a girl flashed her tits he'd turn and run screaming in panic. But he doesn't want you guys to know how big a wimp he is so he makes up some really hot stories to make everyone think he's fucking every girl he can catch."

"So he didn't fuck you last night?" Ken asked in a daze as he looked down at his groin. As he watched Mary lifted her hips up a fraction of an inch and he could see the red blood from her broken cherry on his exposed cock shaft.

"Why would I let Mark fuck me last night when I already knew I wanted you to pop my cherry big brother," Mary asked with a exasperated sigh as she pushed her long blonde hair back from her shoulders. "I swear, you're almost a big a wimp as Mark is."

"What do you mean I'm a wimp," Ken asked as he reached up to play with Mary's upturned tits again.

"Look at it from my perspective, Ken," Mary said as she rocking her pussy on her brother's groin, Ken could see that the pain lines were gone from her face and he hoped it wouldn't be too long before his thirteen year old sister was fucking him like a mad girl. "Every day you rushed home from school to lock yourself in your room and jack off to your magazines - and all the time you had two hot horny sister just waiting for you to get up the nerve to shove your beautiful cock into their tight wet cunts."

"I guess it is pretty stupid," Ken admitted, "and wimpy as well. But what do you mean two sisters? You don't mean Dannie wants to fuck me too, she's only eleven."

"Kenny, I've wanted to fuck you since I was nine," Mary informed her brother. "And if I knew what fucking was before then I would have wanted to fuck you even earlier."

"I never knew," Ken said with a bemused shake of his head.

"And if you had known you would have tried to talk me out of it because you think that's your job as a big brother," Mary said slowly raised and lowered her hips a couple inches. "That's why I knew I had to trick you into fucking me today."

"So you had this all planed out?" Ken groaned in pleasure as he watched his prick slide in and out of his sister's fuck hole every time she raised her body.

"I sure did," Mary said with another one of her impish grins. "I had today planed since before Mark asked me out to the movie. I knew he wouldn't do anything to me, and I also knew that he'd brag about fucking me the next day. So after you left for school this morning I hid my bike in the backyard and got Dannie to cover for me. Then I spent the whole day in your bed, reading your magazines and masturbating until I was so horny I couldn't wait for you to get home."

"That's why I could smell you even before you came into the room," Ken said. "I thought it was all in my imagination and when you did enter the room I didn't want to open my eyes and spoil the illusion that you were giving me a blow job."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.