Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Beth sat at her table and scanned the rest of the dining hall with a wary eye before turning to her own plate with a slight frown. "Mind if we join you?" Dannie asked as she set her tray down on Beth's left while Kathy sat down on the right.

"Dannie, Kathy, I'm on monitor duty right now," Beth pointed out. "You really shouldn't be sitting with me."

"There's no rule that says we can't join you," Dannie said as she scooted closer to Beth and gave her a quick smile. "Besides, this is the one place in camp where we can talk to you and don't have to worry about someone overhearing us since there's so much background noise."

"Good point," Beth said as she glanced at the food on her plate and swallowed hard.

"Hard to decide if you want to eat now and take a chance at losing everything later," Dannie commented as she lifted her spoon to her mouth and ate the mashed potatoes on it.

"What do you mean," Beth asked, giving both girls a sidelong glance, she noticed that Kathy was giving her food the same uncertain look she was giving hers.

"I think you know exactly what I mean," Dannie said as she reached under the table to pat Beth's stomach before Beth pushed it away with a quick look around to see if anyone had noticed. "I saw the way you looked when you left Jake this morning, it was the same look I saw in the mirror whenever I had morning sickness. The thing is I saw the same look on your face three weeks ago - before you and I started fucking Jake. I'm guessing that means you were already pregnant back then which means that Jake isn't the father of your baby. And I'm sure you realize that I was already pregnant that day I arrived at camp - in fact Ben noticed that you were almost as green as me after the bus ride that morning."

"I guess I was," Beth sighed as she watched Dannie empty her plate and look wistfully back at the food line. "The thing is I'm still having morning sickness, how is it that you're already over it?"

"Luck of the draw," Dannie said with a shrug as she snatched a roll off Kathy's tray and started pulling it apart and shoving the shreds in her mouth. "I was sick for less than a week, in fact that day on the bus was the last time I remember getting queasy. My mom always said that she only got sick once or twice for every pregnancy."

"And my mom always said that she was sick right up to the day before I was born," Beth sighed as she picked up her spoon and shifted a spoonful of mashed potatoes to her mouth and swallowed it. "Oh God, I hope she was exaggerating."

"My mom said she had to put up with morning sickness for the first three months and then it was gone like it was never there," Kathy said as she shredded another roll from her tray and placed each shred in her mouth and chewed it carefully before swallowing. "I hope to end up like Dannie, but I'm willing to put up with whatever I have to for these babies."

"Babies?" Beth asked as she glanced at the red heads face before letting her eyes run down to her still flat belly.

"Looks that way," Kathy said, giving the other two girls at the table a weak smile.

"You told me you were pregnant," Dannie said, "but this is the first I heard about more than one baby. Are you sure?"

"Not completely," Kathy said with a shrug. "You remember George gave me a pregnancy test this morning after our fuck session right?"

"Sure," Dannie said, "he said that the fact your period was late and you were feeling queasy meant there was a good chance you were pregnant but he wanted to be sure."

"You remember the look on his face when the test came up positive?" Kathy asked. "He said the result came up so fast and strong that he sent a sample to a friend of his who owed him a big favor and he rushed the lab results. According to the results I have more than twice the level of pregnancy hormones the tests check for. George told me just before dinner and said that that high a result could mean that I'm carrying more than one baby."

"Wow," Dannie said, giving her friend a lust filled smile, "I wonder if George and Ben both won the competition. Do you think you're carrying one baby from each? Or did one of them get really luck?"

"I'm hoping they both got lucky," Kathy giggled, "I'd hate to disappoint either one of them after they did such a great job knocking me up."

"Wait a minute," Beth said glancing from Dannie's curly blond hair to Kathy's straight red hair and back again. "Do you mean to say that both George and Ben fucked you and tried to knock you up?"

"They didn't just try," Kathy said with a snort, "at least one of them succeeded. Since my dad and brother didn't want to knock me up I decided one of them should have a chance."

"But George is the camp nurse," Beth hissed, looking around the room to make sure no one could hear what they were talking about.

"That's right," Dannie said, "but as I found out on my first day here at camp, the only thing he likes better than fucking pregnant girls is knocking them up in the first place."

"Does that mean that he knocked you up too?" Beth asked.

"I thought you already figured that out," Dannie pointed out. "After all, you were the one who sent me to him because I was sick to my stomach after the bus ride. No, he's not the father or my baby - and Ben and Jake aren't either."

"In that case who is the father?" Beth asked, she looked like she was almost afraid of the answer.

Now it was Dannie's turn to look around the room to make sure no one was close enough to hear and even then she dropped her voice so low Beth had to put her ear next to the blond girl's mouth to hear what she said. "My brother Ken knocked me up," she whispered as she watched Beth's reaction.

"Did your brother rape you?" Beth asked in a voice that was almost a hiss.

"Hell no," Dannie answered so fast she almost started before Beth finished her question. "I had to beg Ken to fuck me, and when he realized that I wanted him to knock me up as much as Mary did I practically had to rape him, but in the end he popped my cherry and knocked me up even before he managed to knock Mary up."

"Mary," Beth said in surprise, "your sister?"

"That's right," Dannie said, "Ken popped her cherry a month before he got mine and she was even more determined to carry his baby than I was, but I know she wasn't pregnant when I left for camp. But if I know my brother and sister I'm sure Ken's managed to knock her up by now. So, know that you know who knocked us up, why don't you tell us who the father of your baby is, Beth? And don't tell me it's Jake, I know you had morning sickness before you started fucking him."

"You know," Beth said hesitantly as she ran her eyes around the dining hall again. "Most people would say the three of us are sick. After all, we all let our brothers fuck us - and apparently you let your father fuck you as well, Kathy." Kathy nodded with a wistful smile, "and two of us were knocked up by our brothers."

"Your brother knocked you up too?" Dannie asked.

"Yeah," Beth said, blushing as she spoke, "and in spite of what I just said I don't feel like I'm a sick little pervert."

"Neither do I," Dannie said with a sheepish grin. "The way I look at it, I love my brother, fucking like bunnies is just a natural expression of that love, and getting him to knock me up is just the natural outcome of both our love and our fucking."

"I have to agree with Dannie on this one," Kathy said with a grin of her own. "But in my case my dad and brother insisted on wearing condoms every time they fucked me because they didn't think I was ready for a baby - but I didn't agree with them so I went to the next best thing to the next best thing to knock me up, two guys who love to fuck and don't mind knocking up girls who want to get pregnant."

"So, how did it happen," Dannie asked. "How did your brother manage to knock you up?"

"When I went home from camp last year I was determined to stay faithful to Jake," Beth started with a sigh. "I even went as far as buying myself a couple dildo's when my cunt started itching a couple months after classes started at school started so I could resist the urge to fuck the next guy I saw. I remember walking into the store and looking over the dildo selection and wondering why they made them so much larger than life."

"You're joking right?" Kathy asked, "my dad gave me a dildo for my birthday and it didn't look larger than life, maybe a little oversize compared to my brother, but not larger than life."

"You weren't comparing your dildo to Jake's undersize prick," Beth pointed out with a quick laugh. "Up to that point Jake's cock was the only one I'd ever seen - much less fucked. Anyway, my new plastic friends were enough to keep me faithful until the day I saw Bill's cock."


Beth walked into the house and closed the door behind her before shed unzipped her jacket and hung it up in the closet. As she stomped the snow from her boots before putting them in the boot tray her mind moved ahead to the dildo waiting under her mattress and she could feel the juice squirt out of her pussy to coat her panties as she put her slippers on. She had two hours before her parents got home from work and another hour after that before dinner would be ready so if she gave herself a half hour with her toys she'd still have plenty of time to do her homework before it was time to eat. Her mind was already in her room and she could almost feel the base of her favorite dildo in her hand as she walked past her brother's room and heard the moan of pleasure coming through the half open door.

When she heard the familiar sound Beth grinned and sidled over to the door to take a peek. Through the opening she could see her brother Bill laying naked on top of his blankets as he stroked his cock and watched the ceiling through half closed lids. "Oh God Angie, that's incredible," he muttered as he ran his hand over the largest cock Beth had ever imagined, it was even larger than her favorite dildo and she felt a fresh load of juice squirt out of her slit as Bill encouraged his imaginary girlfriend.

"You're almost as good my sister," Bill moaned as he stopped stroking his cock and held it steady as it started to jerk in his grip. Once his shaft stopped threatening to cum Bill took a deep breath and started stroking it again. "The only thing Beth does better than sucking cock is fucking. If your cunt is half as tight as hers I'm gonna cum inside you like a fire hose."

"I can't believe it," Beth thought as she slid her hand into her panties and stroked her drooling slit, "he's calling Angie's name but he's dreaming about me. "That is making me so fucking horny I don't think I can wait to get to my room. And right now that oversize cock of his looks too good to pass up."

"Hi Bill," Beth said as she pushed her brother's door the rest of the way open and stepped into his bedroom. She saw Bill's head snap around to watch her walk into his room and she noticed that his hand stopped stroking his prick as he gaped at her as she gave him a lusty grin. "Looks like you're having fun, but I think we can have a lot more fun together, don't you?"

"Don't be such a cocktease, sis," Bill said as he tried to pull his blankets loose so he could hide under them.

"Does this look like I'm being a cocktease?" Beth asked as she pulled her skirt up to her waist so she could pull off her panties and then toss them to Bill so he could catch them on the fly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.