Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Dannie let the needles of cold water hit her sensitive chest and shivered at the pleasure that shot down her spine as she let the stream wash away the lather from her shampoo. She'd hoped that there would be some hot water in the shower if she showed up before anyone else but she'd soon realized that there wasn't that much difference between an early shower and a later shower. As Dannie continued to hold her breasts under the cold stream from the showerhead she let her hands drop down to her hard belly. She still couldn't see even a small bulge, but when she pressed her hands against her stomach she thought she could feel something and thought it might be the first sign swelling belly.

As she turned off the water and turned to leave the shower stall Dannie thought she heard someone in the other half of the bathhouse and grabbed her towel from the bench as she ran to see who was there. Even before she reached the entry to the toilets Dannie heard the outer door open and close as someone left in a rush. Dannie didn't know what was going on but she suspected that someone was just spying on her and just the thought that someone had found her sexy enough to jack off to sent a rush of juice to her pussy.

Dannie dried herself off as she rushed back to where her clothes were sitting on the bench along with her bag, she stuffed everything in her bag except her robe and sandals. As soon as she was ready she rushed back to the front door and left the bathhouse and took a quick look around to see if she could tell which way her peeping Tom had gone. She noticed one fresh footprint on the ground and decided to go in that direction since she didn't see anything else.

Following the occasional print Dannie managed to follow the trail to a small grove of trees and underbrush between Squirrel cabin and Muskrat cabin - the boys cabin where Beth's boyfriend was the councillor. As she entered the ring of trees she heard voices and slowed down so she could get close enough to see and hear the speakers without being noticed.

Dannie thought she was going crazy when she recognized Beth's angry voice, "Jacob Wilson, what do you think you're doing?"

"What do you mean?" Beth's boyfriend responded. "I'm just waiting for you - like I do every morning."

"Don't give me that Jake," Beth said as Dannie tried to get close enough to spy on the two counselors without being spotted. "I saw you sneaking out of the girl's bathroom."

"You can't be serious," Jake said sarcastically, "why would I be spying on a girl taking a shower when I have you as a girlfriend? Maybe because after waiting almost nine months to fuck you again you keep giving me excuses instead of cunt."

"That isn't exactly my fault you know," Beth sputtered.

"Yes I know," Jake said with an exaggerated sigh. "The first week back we were all busy getting the camp ready and you were too tired to fuck me before going to bed. Last week you didn't want to take any chances that the girl's in your cabin would catch you sneaking out to meet me. And this week you say you're on the rag. Is it any wonder if I sneak a peek at a naked girl in the shower?"

"It's not like I'm avoiding you," Beth said, "I really was too tired the first week, and what if one of the girl's did catch me sneaking out last week, don't forget the head counselor booted Jan and Brad out of the camp when he caught them sneaking off together last year. But if you really want to fuck me while I'm having my period I'll do it."

"No," Jake said so quickly that Dannie wondered why he'd bothered complaining in the first place. "I can wait, but not much longer."

"Don't worry, Jake," Beth said as she leaned forward to give him a kiss. "I'll make it up to you, just wait and see."

"Ok," Jake sighed, "but you better make it worth the wait."

"I will," Beth promised, "but right now I really need to get back to the bathroom. I"ll see you later."

Dannie saw Beth turn her way and ducked out of the way before the older girl saw her, but she noticed the look on her counselor's face and recognized it from the times she'd seen it in the mirror when she'd rushed to the bathroom a couple times when she was suffering from morning sickness. She smiled as the older girl rushed by without seeing her and smiled when she realized that Ben was right about how well Beth was hiding her own morning sickness. As soon as she was sure Beth was gone Dannie rushed into the grove before Jake had a chance to escape.

"You better make up for it," Jake muttered as he slapped his fist into his palm. "Oh, what am I saying? I'll never do anything to Beth no matter how badly she treats me."

"You know, Jake," Dannie said as she walked up to the boy, "there are other girls in camp. And some of us would be more than willing to put out for you."

"Stop being such a cock tease," Jake snapped without taking his eyes off Dannie.

"Does this look like I'm teasing?" Dannie asked as she opened the front of her robe so Jake could see her naked body clearly.

"No," Jake said uncertainly as his hands inched toward Dannie's small breasts. "But you're way to young to be fucking."

"That's what you think," Dannie said with a toss of her blond curls. "I already lost my cherry and I like fucking older guys. But if you don't want what I'm offering than I'll just go back to my cabin and stop bothering you."

"Wait," Jake said before Dannie could retie her robe and Dannie smiled at him when she saw the small mound in the older boys shorts. "If you really want to fuck me that much I'll do it."

"If he was that easy to trick," Dannie thought with what she hoped Jake would think was as seductive smile as she let her robe slide to the ground, "than it'll probably easy to convince him that he's the father once my pregnancy becomes obvious. Even as the terry cloth slid down her naked body Jake was pushing his shorts down to release his prick. When she saw Jake's cock Dannie almost bit her tongue trying not to laugh. Even erect the shaft wasn't much more than four inches long and it wasn't much thicker than Ben's cock, but when she looked at Jake's face she realized that he didn't seem to be concerned about what she thought of his penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.