Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Ben are you here?" Dannie called as she dragged Kathy behind her across the dark beach.

"Over here," Ben called as he turned on his shaded lamp and waved to the two girls in the it's dim glow. "I set up our blanket far enough away from my telescope and camera that we can have a little more light for tonight's fuck session."

"Sounds good to me," Dannie said as she approached the blanket with her redheaded bunkmate in tow. As soon as she was close enough to get a good look at Ben she could see that he'd already removed his clothes and set them off to the side where they were close enough to grab if someone unexpected showed up.

"I see you didn't want to waste any time tonight," Dannie said as she pulled the suddenly reluctant Kathy into the pool of light with her.

"You got that right," Ben said with a leer as he looked from Dannie's blonde curls to Kathy's red locks. "You must be Kathy."

"Yes I am," Kathy said nervously as she looked at Ben's long skinny prick and licked her lips uncertainly.

"And you want me to knock you up, right?" Ben asked as he reached for Dannie and brought her down to sit on his left.

"I did," Kathy said hesitantly, "but I've been thinking that maybe I should just stick with George and his baby juice."

"George?" Ben asked, looking at Dannie as he spoke.

"The camp nurse," Dannie reminded him.

"Right," Ben said with a nod, "so George already fucked you then?"

"This morning," Kathy said sitting down on Ben's right side. "He left enough sperm in my pussy to knock me up for sure, and now I'm wondering if it's really fair to him for me to fuck you too."

"I keep telling you, Kathy," Dannie sighed, "George already knows that you're planning to fuck Ben. He even seemed to enjoy the idea of a little competition to see which one of them actually knocks you up."

"I know," Kathy muttered, "but..."

"But nothing," Dannie snapped. "You were all set to fuck both George and Ben for a better chance to get knocked up, do you really want to back out on that plan now? Especially after seeing Ben's cock?"

"No," Kathy gulped as she let her eyes drift down to Ben's crotch where she could see his hard cock twitch in anticipation.

"You're right," Kathy sighed. "I don't care who knocks me up, and right now I'm so fucking horny I can hardly wait to see what that thing feels like in my fuck tunnel."

"In that case why are you still dressed?" Ben asked as he slid his hand under Kathy's t-shirt and squeezed her braless tit until he saw her nipple pop out against the light blue fabric of her official camp shirt.

"Just give me a second and that will change," Kathy said as she grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off over her head and tossed it off to the side before she smoothed her red hair out of her face. She could see Dannie taking her clothes off at the same time and hurried to push her shorts and panties off her legs with one quick wiggle of her hips to bounce off the blanket as she slid them down her legs.

"Beautiful," Ben whispered as he looked at Kathy's lightly furred twat. "You know, you're going to be my first redhead," Ben said as he reached down to run his finger along Kathy's dripping slit. "It's nice to know that you're a natural redhead and not a dye job."

"I'm a little young to be dying my hair," Kathy moaned as Ben slid the tips of his fingers past her cunt lips and stroked them from the inside.

"I don't know about that," Ben said as he pulled his fingers out of Kathy's hole and lifted them to his nose for a quick appreciative whiff before he popped them in his mouth and licked them clean. "I know a couple girls at school who had their hair died for years because their mothers didn't want their fathers to realize they had the wrong hair color. After their husbands left the girls' mothers stopped dying their hair and it went from blonde to brunet in a matter of weeks."

"Well I don't have a reason to dye my hair," Kathy said with another moan as Ben wedged his two fingers into her slit as far as they'd go, "so you didn't have to see my cunt hair to know I'm a natural redhead."

"I know," Ben said, "but I still like to see it, stroke it, eat it, and fuck it."

"If that's the order you plan to go in than I think we're up to eating my cunt," Kathy said as Ben pulled his fingers out and tickled her blood filled clit with his thumb as he used his fingers to spread her juices along her tight slit."

"You're pretty quiet, Dannie," Ben said as he crawled in between Kathy's well shaped thighs. "Don't you want to get in on the action?"

"I sure do," Dannie sighed as she shifted over so she and Kathy could play with each other's tits while Ben ate the redhead's pussy while he fingered her cunt at the same time. "I guess I was just worried about something I said earlier today when I was fucking George. I was so horny and fuck hungry that I can't remember exactly what I said, but it was something about how I almost wished I wasn't already pregnant so he'd have a chance to knock me up just like Kathy."

"You already said it, Dannie," Kathy said, breathing hard as Ben's tongue pushed her toward her first orgasm of the night. "You were horny and fuck hungry and you really didn't know what you were saying or doing while George was fucking you. I'm sure no one - especially your brother - thinks you meant what you said."

"She's right, Dannie," Ben said as he took his mouth away from Kathy's dripping slit long enough to speak. "I know that no matter what you say when we're fucking you love your brother and love the fact that you're carrying his baby. So even though your words make me hot and horny as hell, I realize you don't really mean them."

"Well you can bet I mean what I'm about to say," Kathy gasped as her body jerked and jumped around the blanket as her cunt clamped tight around Ben's invading fingers so he couldn't pull them back out. "I want you to fuck me now and fill me with so much sperm I'll be pregnant for sure."

"And that's just what I plan to do," Ben said as he pulled his fingers free of Kathy's fuck tunnel and wiggled them as if to make sure they were alright after being squeezed by the redhead's cunt muscles.

"Time to let my cock do what it does best," Ben said as Kathy lay back on the blanket and he shifted his whole body up her body until the tip of his prick kissed her juicy slit. "If I can knock up my mother and both sisters in just one month than I can knock you up just as easily. Still, since George's sperm was in your cunt first I guess there's a chance that he's already knocked you up, but if he hasn't, I'll do it for sure."

"Yeah, Ben," Kathy groaned as the boy inched his long cock into her hole, "fuck me and knock me up."

"This is so fucking hot," Dannie moaned as she watched Ben's cock enter her friend's red haired pussy, "I watch my brother fuck my sister all the time, but that's nothing compared to watching the two of you fuck."

"You think watching is hot," Kathy moaned, "watching is nothing compared to having that long hard baby maker sliding all the way to your womb."

"Just imagine what it's like for me," Ben groaned. "It feels like your whole cunt is trying to squeeze the cum out of my shaft."

"Are you bragging or complaining?" Dannie chuckled as she bent down to give Kathy a tongue filled kiss.

"Neither," Ben moaned, "this is incredible, I wish everyone I fucked was this determined to get my cum."

"Just make sure you hold out long enough to give me another orgasm, Ben," Kathy gasped as she pulled her mouth away from Dannie's. "If you don't manage at least one more orgasm before you cum I'll be disappointed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.