Horny Loving Brother - Cover

Horny Loving Brother

Copyright© 2007 by Valley Honey

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Beginning - After listening to his sister Mary's date describe exactly what happened on their date Ken is so horny he has to rush home to masturbate. But it turns out his sister has other plans for him. Originally planned as a series of related short stories I decided to collect all of them under one title instead. This was originally the first story in the series. Look for the others as I write them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Ken Jamison was panting hard as he turned his bike into his drive, mostly because he'd ridden home from school as fast as he could but on top of that he'd get caught skipping his last class. The teenager stopped to take a quick look along the street to see if anyone had noticed him but he didn't see anything. With a sigh of relief Ken punched his code into the garage door keypad and waled his bike into the garage as soon as the door was high enough for him to duck under it. As he expected the garage was empty so he was the first one home - as usual - and an hour early at that.

As he waled through the kitchen and on to his room Ken let out a guilty sigh, he knew he shouldn't have skipped his last class - even if he was ahead of the rest of the Algebra class. Still after listening to Mark Williams talk about his date with Mary while they were all changing in the locker room after gym Ken just couldn't sit still for another hour. So he decided to skip class and rush home where he'd have at least two hours to himself before Mary got home to interrupt his play time.

As he crossed the carpet to his bed Ken stripped out of his clothes, he just hoped he'd be able to find everything before his parents got home from work in three hours. Ken lifted his mattress and shuffled through his magazines until he found the one he wanted and the naked boy stared at the nude underage model as he sat down on the edge of the bed before he swivelled his legs up and around before laying back so his head plopped into the pillow while he kept his eyes focused on the magazine cover.

The girl on the cover looked so much like Ken's sister Mary it was scary, the same straight blonde hair straight down to her waist, the same perky tits with the upturned nipples (Ken was so glad he'd managed to catch a glimpse of his thirteen year old sister stepping out the shower). Usually a quick look at the photo layout was enough to spur Ken's imagination, but after listening to Mark telling about his date with Mary didn't even need to do that. Ken let his magazine drop to his bed as he closed his eyes and fingered his hard penis. In his mind's eye he could see Mary looking up at him from between his thighs with the impish smile that she always had on her lips when she knew she was doing something wicked.

Even as he stroked his cock Ken recalled everything Mark had said, he wasn't sure if the other boy knew he was still in the locker room when he started talking about the date but Ken could hear every word as he talked. As Ken listened Mark told everyone crowded around him about how he and his thirteen year old date left the movie early and walked back to his empty house where they started feeling each other up. For the longest time Ken wasn't sure if he wanted to hear Mark talk about his sister like this or not. Just listening made him so horny he was tempted to jack off right there in the locker room where anyone could see him. But at the same time he was so angry that Mark would take advantage of his sister like that that he was almost ready to pound the snot out of the punk. In the end he decided to just sit and listen so he wouldn't be tempted to do something he'd regret later, but by the time Mark finished talking about how he popped Mary's cherry and fucked the girl to a screaming climax before he dumped a load of cum in her tight little fuck hole.

Ken waited as long as he could to make sure Mark and the other guys were gone before he left the locker room himself. By the time he walked into the hall Ken's prick was so hard he couldn't even stand up straight so he held on to his stomach like he was having a bellyache and made his way outside so he could hop on his bike and head home as fast as he could.

With his eyes still closed Ken imagined what it would be like to look down and see his little sister with her face twisted with lust as she fingered his shaft. The illusion was so real that he could almost smell Mary's scent, it seemed so real he didn't want to open his eyes and spoil everything. For a second Ken thought her heard a whisper of fabric like someone was removing their clothes and then he thought he felt his bed shift under him like someone was getting into bed with him. All Ken could think of was how real everything felt and how he didn't want it to end.

"That's it, Mary," Ken groaned as he stroked his prick, "stroke my cock just like that."

"Sure thing, Kenny," Ken imagined Mary saying as he looked down at her impish smile.

Suddenly Ken felt another hand grip his and force it away from his shaft as another hand - a soft hand - took it's place. Ken's eyes jumped open and he realized that he wasn't imagining Mary's voice, she was really there between his legs, naked and stroking his cock with one hand as she guided his hand to her breast so he could feel her nipple as it popped erect under his finger tips.

"Mary?" Ken finally managed to say, "What are you doing?"

"What you asked me to do, big brother," Mary said, giving Ken her best impish grin as she continued to stroke Ken's prick. "But I'd like to do a lot more."

"What do you mean?" Ken asked through gritted teeth as he suppressed the urge to cum while his sister's hand was wrapped around his throbbing shaft. Now that his dream was coming true he wasn't about to cum in the younger girl's face the first time she touched him.

"I think you know exactly what I mean," Mary said as she stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of her brother's cock and making his whole spine shudder with the sexual energy that threatened to make him shoot his load.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.