Trio - Cover

Trio

by Paladin

Copyright© 2007 by Paladin

Erotica Sex Story: Three schoolfriends have lesbian sex together for the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

It's a warm evening in early September when I sit down before our computer and switch to word processor. I'm not one for diary entries but after twenty years it's time to put things down in a permanent form so that age and time will never dim what began on that day. The three of us, everybody called us M.G.M. after the film studios because you never saw one without the other. Mel, Grace, and Meg, our names. Grace was the youngest on that day, just turned thirteen, next Mel, four or five months older, and finally Meg almost fourteen. Oh, by the way, I'm Grace. We all joined senior school at eleven and within a month or so we were the closest of friends. Mel was the tallest, all long, coltish, legs. Lightly tanned and long blond hair pulled back into a pony tail. Flat chested like a boy. Meg, the most adult looking of us with a figure a woman ten years older than her would envy, thick head of black hair that parted naturally in the centre and olive skinned. Me, Grace, much as I am today, the shortest of the bunch. Big tits even at that age, big bum and always a slight belly that diet and exercise could never shift. Short cropped flaming red hair, and very pale, freckled skin. I smile as I look down at myself while typing, clad only in panties and an oversized tee shirt, I'm still the well rounded lass. I really prefer Rubensesque so there! We even managed to make sure our desks were always next to each other whichever classroom we were studying in.

That day in early May was warm but overcast with dark clouds hanging low, English class with Miss Drake, and about thirty assorted heads bent over their books as they try to put together their essay on a Shakespeare sonnet. Suddenly the lights go out, the room is dim if not dark and on the wall the faint emergency lights begin to glow. Miss Drake tells us to stay put as she investigates, soon the whole school knows, every electrical circuit in the building's dead because a digger has cut through a main cable and it's school out for at least today. Mel takes charge as usual, our natural leader. Attempts are being made to ensure a parent is home to be responsible for us or we must sit in the canteen until arrangements can be set up. At Mel's urging we assure our harassed teacher that we're straight off home to mum or dad. Instead, we're off, like the three bears, to Mel's home. Tall Mel, shorter Meg, and bringing up the rear, little Grace. From our first visit Mel's loft was our totally favourite hang out, one huge room that ran the whole of the top of the house. Old carpets, too old to be laid downstairs covered it from wall to wall, old furniture of all kinds and mounds of old books. An old room and we loved it.

Mel unlocks the front door and turns off the counting down alarm and the three bears trot upstairs. We look like we're off an assembly line. White blouse, short, pleated, skirt, in black, calf length, white, stockings, and black blazer, plus, of course, black shoes. We settle in our hideout and, as normal, the chatter and giggling begins. And, as normal, Grace the quiet one, is the opening target and Mel fires the first shot.

"When are you going to ask Billy Allen for a date Gracy?"

My pale skin flushes scarlet.

"MEL! I never even said I like him! Don't you dare say anything to him or I'll never speak to you again."

Meg realises I've made a bad move.

"Look at her blush, she's hot for him, I'll bet she dreams about him."

Billy is sort of cute though I'd never ever tell him so, but, while I'm distracted, Mel scoots across the carpet, grabs me, and plants a kiss on my mouth. Just like Billy would be supposed to want to. Her lips are soft and her mouth tastes of breath mints, where they pressed against mine my lips feel warm and strange, but good. The giggling starts then and we gradually drop into our top game of "I'll bet you wouldn't" and again I'm the target more often than not. We work our way back and forth trying to out dare each other and no one backs down, when my turn comes round again I make a big mistake. Before Mel can tell me what I won't dare to do I agree to do it anyway. My two tormenting friends think they've got me in trouble but I add the rider that I think will make me safe from the worst they can do.

"I'll do whatever Mel asks as long as the two of you do it as well, here and now."

Game, set and match, no, Mel trumps me.

"Bet you won't take all your clothes off."

Okay keeping to the metaphor I return serve without a word, unhooking my skirt I let it drop to the carpet and my blouse follows suit. Mel doesn't need a bra but Meg and I do so I'm thankful that today, I'm wearing "grown up" undies, dark blue matching bra and panties of cotton with a little discrete lace edging. I unhook my bra and slip off my panties with an air of triumph and gesture at Mel and Meg. Mad Mel never backs down and she strips like lightening, naked she looks more like Billy Allen than I or Meg do. Not that I've ever seen Billy naked believe me, but Mel's got no tits, only really big, pink, nipples. Her crotch is smooth and hairless while mine is just beginning to show a faint, silky, fuzz, and my breasts are really big with nipples as big and hard as Mel's but dark brown. Now the pressure's on Meg but she's super cool and peels off so casually you'd think she was getting ready for gym practice. Her body's like a film star's, big, firm, breasts, narrow waist, wide curving hips and firmly rounded buttocks. Her triangle is as hairless as Mel's but it looks shaved smooth to me. For a few seconds we stare at each other then the giggles take over and we sit again, Mel's never moved away from me after that kiss and without warning she jumps on me, kissing me and yelling "Billy wants you" and this time her hot body on mine makes me feel strange.

I don't struggle and her lips feel fine on mine, then, oh God, she slips her tongue into my mouth and it slides over mine and my nipples swell with an excitement that I don't understand. From a distance I can hear Meg's gasp of surprise but no giggle this time. When Mel pulls away I can ask only one thing.

"Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

Mel settles down next to me and smiles at me and Meg, then demands our secret pledge that we swore in blood the first time we met up here, nicking our fingers and mingling our blood. We must not tell anyone Mel's secret.

"Miss Channon, you and Meg were on that museum trip last month and she told me to stay behind after class. I thought I was in trouble over something and I couldn't think what I was supposed to have done but then she started telling me how clever and pretty I was and next thing she was kissing me. And I liked it!

Miss Channon! Marie Channon! Our history teacher! Then trust Meg not to be fazed by anything and she comes right out with it.

"So she's a lesbian and you must be one too."

"I think I am and how do you two know you're not the same as me?"

Of course dopey Grace is the first to ask the stupid question though that long kiss has me wondering already.

"How can we tell if we're lesbians?"

A long smile from Mel and the words that started everything.

"Marie's showed me a lot in a month would you like to find out if you'd like it?"

Meg's cool, Mel's crazy and never backs down but little Gracy can be the daredevil of us three when she wants to.

"Okay I'm up for it."

Mel pushes me back flat on the thick, dusty, carpet, then spreads my thighs wide apart, her fingers lightly stroke the tight lips of my sex and it feels good, yet I'm dry there, though Mel knows the cure. Bending her head close to my pussy she dribbles hot saliva onto the slit then her four fingers start flashing back and forth across my tight little crease. Oh Christ! I'm thirteen and I've played with myself a little, alone in my bed at night, but I've never felt anything like this in my life. I just let everything go and moan with the bliss of it. I feel as if I'm on fire inside and it's wonderful fire. She increases the speed of her strokes and I feel something exploding from me, my moans have turned to shrill screams and then, my thighs spread wide, my hips jerk madly and a spray of liquid spurts from my between my tight labia. Later in life I've read fiction in which women faint with pleasure when they orgasm like I did. I may have done just that as I came or my mind may have been centred deep in my cunt excluding everything else. When I come back to myself even Mel looks scared but when she sees my wide smile she leans forward and kisses my swollen nipple then murmur's to me.

"Oh yes, you're a lesbian too so how about we give Meg her turn and show her she is as well?"

As she rises she touches her hand to my lips and I taste the thin, milky, fluid, that soaks my crotch and thighs, warm and salty, as I lick the juice of my first wet orgasm. Mel leads me over to Meg, super cool or not she looks both aroused and nervous at the same time but projects that she's ready for anything. We kneel one on each side of Meg's glorious body and I follow Mel's lead by taking one small nipple into my mouth and sucking on it, hard before I touched it, it swells even more against my tongue so I tease it with my teeth and lips. I closed my eyes when Mel made me cum and Meg's lids flicker shut as Mel guides my head and hers down to Meg's longer, deeper, crease, already dewed with a pearly sheen. When Mel and I each peel back one labia and slip our tongues inside, Meg convulses as if an electric current has struck her and it takes us all our time to hold her down as she thrashes beneath our tongues. Her hands grasp Mel's neck and mine to crush our mouths onto her throbbing wetness. Like me she shows no control of her lungs as she howls in ecstasy as I dig my tongue deeper inside her. I brush the hard little button that lurks in it's pink sheath and that is the final straw. She explodes into spasms as her big moment hits her, again, again, and again, until I'm jealous and want a lot more myself. Her belly and breasts streaked with sweat Meg, at last, lays there smiling at us long lashes lowered.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.